[SHOP-F1] Gurando Foji (The Grand Forge) {Rank 9 Smith}

Kotori found herself heading back to Oikawa's shop as she got a message stating that her weapon had been finished. It had been just a few days so it was a bit of a surprise that he had finished her order so quickly considering a lot of the time he was busy with other customers. Still, no need for him having to hold her dagger longer than she needed to. Entering the shop, she at first saw him crafting so instead of interrupting with pointless chatter, she decided to write him a note with the word "Thanks!" written on it by using a few pieces of papers lying around before grabbing her dagger and heading straight for the door. The blade would be put to good use.

+1 Savage Bite

The sounds of forging echoed through the shop as the blonde took advantage of his daily crafts. As he neared the end of his trials for the day, a bell chimed. Signifying the entrance of a customer. Finishing up his craft, he shut down the furnace, and cleaned up his mess before heading to the front. Once completed, he made his way to the counter and was surprised to see the blade he had crafted for Kotori was missing, but where it was located, remained a note saying thanks. He'd have to confirm later to make sure that was her, but he was glad that he had crafted her new dagger.

-1 Savage Bite

Calrex walked back into the Gurando Foji when he got the PM from Oikawa saying that his new sword was ready. He gave a friendly wave as he approached the counter, "Hey Oikawa, I heard that the weapon was ready."

Upon seeing the Grand Maelstrom he gave a nod as he picked up the sword. The weight distribution was exactly like the Grand Blade, but he could feel the flowing power even more so than before as he gave an approving smile. He focused his senses as he delivered a quick down slash. As the light blue hue of the strike cut through the air the light blue aura chain appeared just like before, but this time there was a flash of electricity before the shards exploded, "This will work great. A masterpiece again man."

With a few swipes on his menu he added the sword to his inventory, "Hope things stay busy. After seeing this I'm looking forward to the gauntlets that go with it. Take care!"

+ Grand Maelstrom

Suddenly the bell chimed again as a familiar bluenette entered the forge. Nodding to his comment, Oikawa produced the <Grand Maelstrom> for Calrex to look at. The bluenette tested out the blade giving a series of swipes before giving a compliment and stating his approval. "Glad it's too your liking! It took a while to craft but it is finally complete. Take good care of it! As for your gauntlets, they should be made soon. Just need to concentrate is all. But see ya around man!" 

- Grand Maelstrom

Prostatis received a message while eating in a tavern. It was from Oikawa. Now where did that sound familiar? It took a few moments to process what had happened only a few days ago, when he asked for a certain shield to be created by a blacksmith at Gurando Foji. The famous blacksmith that he'd heard was pretty easy to get stuff from due to his low prices in materials compared to the others that he'd heard sold them lots more. He decided that he would stop by later that day to pick up his new shield, hoping that it would be of great use to him but also planning to give an extra tip to the smith. It's not often you get someone that cheap, and he did take the order so it'd only be right.

Prostatis walked the same way that he'd done a few days prior, almost tracing his steps exactly to the shop. Opening the door, a shield was on the counter. Large, red, and something that just seemed well-built. Picking it up, he put it on and tested it out for a few seconds. It wasn't light, but it wasn't heavy enough to weigh him completely down either. He put it in front of him, and took out his sword. Hopefully he doesn't mind this. He turned towards the door for empty space, and tried out a few combination attacks he'd been meaning to try as soon as he got his shield. After doing so, he turned back to Oikawa and said, "Thanks a lot! You have my deepest gratitudes." He started swiping through his menu, bringing out 5 materials and 200 Col to give to Oikawa and to put the shield in his inventory. The man was high enough level so Prostatis doubted that 200 Col was a lot, but it was a lot of his money. "Consider it a gratuity for making a commission for me." He started walking outside the door, a little while after putting the materials and Col on the counter.

-5 Mats

-200 Col

+Sotiras Aspida

Having went to the back of the shop, Oikawa heard yet another chime and returned to the front of the shop. When he arrived Prostatis was wielding the shield he had requested and trying out some combos. The player seemed pleased and that was proven as he decided to tip the smith for his work. "It was my pleasure man. Enjoy! Also thanks for the tip!"

+5 Materials

+200 Col

-Sotiras Aspida

Vaan walked into Oikawa's store once more. This might be one of the last times he came in here. He walked up to the counter and greeted the boy who had just left and then Oikawa. He began to write up a script of what he would like.

He finished writing the script and smiled at Oikawa. I have something that will help pay 450 col of the price. Vaan pulled off his spider fang necklace. It was an uncommon item that had helped him out some of the months.

Looking of the newest customer's request Oikawa smiled and added it to his log. â€‹"If you can produce the credentials for this item I can certainly take it as a trade in."

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ssendom opened the doors of the Grand Forge, "Yo Commandant Oikawa!" He exclaims with a happy face still clad in his full plate but his helm had been set as invisible while in town area's via his menu HUD. He walked up to the counter and leaned on it, "Hey, Zelrius has me setting in an order for a man named 'Clarence' I'll have him come retrieve it when it's finished just send me a notice or him if you happen to know whom he is. And here I'll draw it out for you." He grabs the quill and a piece of paper and gets right to it.

IMG_0700.jpg

As he finishes drawing the picture, "That's how it was described for me. It's called the 'Infinite Expanse' and I'll have him sent here to pick it up." He drops 1200 col on the table once again, "And of course a tip for you, if you want more of a tip I'll go material farming with you again so you can craft more if you'd like." He finishes explaining. He writes out the order form, "Thank you, and I'll talk to you later Commandant Oikawa." He waves and heads back out the front door.

Name: Infinite Expanse
Profession: (Blacksmith)
ID: (Leave Blank)
Roll: (Leave Blank) 
Item Type: Dagger
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +1 Accuracy +2 Bleed (Bleed on a natural roll of 8,9,10 for 2 damage per turn for 2 turns.)
Description: The blade shines like the stars of space, the fine edges of the blade cause little wind resistance allowing for the most silent of strikes.

Ssendom opened the doors of the Grand Forge, "Yo Commandant Oikawa!" He exclaims with a happy face still clad in his full plate but his helm had been set as invisible while in town area's via his menu HUD. He walked up to the counter and leaned on it, "Hey, Zelrius has me setting in an order for a man named 'Clarence' I'll have him come retrieve it when it's finished just send me a notice or him if you happen to know whom he is. And here I'll draw it out for you." He grabs the quill and a piece of paper and gets right to it.

IMG_0700.jpg

As he finishes drawing the picture, "That's how it was described for me. It's called the 'Infinite Expanse' and I'll have him sent here to pick it up." He drops 1200 col on the table once again, "And of course a tip for you, if you want more of a tip I'll go material farming with you again so you can craft more if you'd like." He finishes explaining. He writes out the order form, "Thank you, and I'll talk to you later Commandant Oikawa." He waves and heads back out the front door.

The familiar ding of the bell alerted the blonde to a customer. Looking up, he saw his newest guildmate, Dom enter the forge. Exchanging pleasantries, he listened as Dom explained the item and the situation to him. Nodding Oikawa made a note in his ledger and replied, "Sounds good mate. Don't worry about the tip but we should definitely go hunting again soon. I'll pm you both once it is complete." Confirming the order, Dom exited the shop and Oikawa waved his goodbye. Welp looks like I need to get to crafting again.

+1200 Col

June 17th-  Attempt 1 and 2

[20090] CD: 12 (11+1)

[20091] CD: 12 (12+1)

The furnace came to life as Oikawa heated the materials he planned to use. Taking two from the heat, he placed them on the table and prepared to craft. The first material shimmered and glowed as it formed into the perfect set of gauntlets. Polishing them off, he placed them in the evaluation bin and started on his second craft. This material also glowed and shimmered as a perfect dagger was crafted. Two perfects and two orders complete. Nice now just two more to go.

Name: (Grand Riptide)

ID: (20090)

Roll: [12] (11+1)

Item Type: (Gauntlets)

Quality: (Perfect)

Enhancements: (+2 Damage and +1 Accuracy)

Description: (A pair of gauntlet similar to the Grand Gauntlets, but with a similar pattern to the Grand Maelstrom. These gauntlets, unlike their Martial Arts oriented counterpart, seem designed for easier gripping of a sword, giving the wearer a stronger hold on their weapon while still being light and maneuverable. When paired with the Grand Maelstrom their names sound like they would bring peril upon anyone that crosses their wielder: A riptide that pulls its victims into a maelstrom.)

Name: (Kashin Koji)

ID: (20091)

Roll: [12] (12+1)

Item Type: (One-Handed Dagger)

Enhancements: (+2 Damage and +1 Keen)

Description: (A kunai named after a mage from the late Muromachi period, said to have displayed his magical skills to a number of famous military commanders. The metal is a dark black, with the handle wrapped in a white leather.)

June 17th-  Attempt 3 and 4

[20092] CD: 11 (10+1)

[20093] CD: 12 (12+1)

The next crafts were just as crazy as the last as the blonde managed to craft two pair of gauntlets. One being a Rare quality that nearly resembles and has the same enhancements as the Perfect one that was crafted after. The Perfect would certainly be used to fill Vaan's request and hopefully he could mange to finish off all his orders for the week by crafting the last Perfect quality item he needs. Three out  of four crafts were Perfect so I can't really complain haha. Guess I'll actually have to put my skills to the test for these lat four crafts.

Name: (Thunder Grip)

ID: (20092)
Roll: (11) [10+1] 
Quality: (Rare)
Enhancements: (+1 Accuracy and +1 Paralysis)
Description: (These gauntlets can almost fit any hand perfectly. They seemed to weigh a lot less when attacking and give your better aim. They also seem to be able to paralyze the opponent.)

Name: (Lighting Rod) 

ID: (20093)
Roll: (12) [12+1] 
Enhancements: (+2 Accuracy and +1 Paralysis)
Description: (These gauntlets are created to fit any hand perfectly. They seemed to weight out when attacking and give your blade a better aim. They also seem to be imprinted with some kind of electricity and paralyzed the opponent.)

June 17th-  Attempt 5 and 6

[20094] CD: 3 (2+1)

Salvage: [20095] LD: 2 Fail

[20096] CD: 7 (6+1)

Focusing on finishing his last request, Oikawa pulled two more materials from the furnace and set them aside. He needed to craft one more Dagger. Taking a material, he hammered it down and managed to some how fail so badly, he created a bad item. He attempted to salvage the fail but ended up tossing it in the end. Making use of the sixth material, he was depressed to find out the quality of the dagger he had just crafted was a lowly Good quality. He tossed the item and hoped his last two crafts would suffice. Six down, two to go. I can do this.

June 17th-  Attempt 7 and 8

[20100] CD: 6 (5+1)

[20101] CD: 9 (8+1)

The final two crafts weren't impressive by any means. Although he did manage to craft an uncommon quality item, it was preceded by a lowly Good Item. Deciding to not even bother, he trashed both items and proceeded to document his results. Once he completed that task, he moved onto actually cleaning up the forge and organizing his bins so Evaluations would happen quicker. Finally satisfied, he exited the back room and returned to front to await any and all potential customers.

Lowenthal walked back into the shop, almost as soon as he left. As lowenthal walked in. "Dang Oikawa. I almost made it to the end of the road this time. Thanks again for being so quick." Lowenthal said, placing his Col on the counter and leaving with his new weapon. "Again, telling everyone about you." He said, as he exited through the door and into town.

-1100Col

+Kashin Koji

Calrex peeked inside the Gurando Foji as he gave a wave to Oikawa, "Hey man how's the..."

Seeing the Grand Riptide on the table he gave a nod as he walked over. Swiping on his inventory he retrieved the Grand Maelstrom while putting the gauntlets on. They felt the same as the Grand Gauntlets, but they definitely seemed to fit better while he was wielding a sword. He gave a couple of swipes as he felt his vision sharpen, just like they did when he had the Grand Gauntlets equipped in the past.

Looking back over he gave an approving nod, "With that the new armament is complete. Thanks for getting it done so quickly!"

With that he turned and gave a friendly wave before heading back out.

Lowenthal walked back into the shop, almost as soon as he left. As lowenthal walked in. "Dang Oikawa. I almost made it to the end of the road this time. Thanks again for being so quick." Lowenthal said, placing his Col on the counter and leaving with his new weapon. "Again, telling everyone about you." He said, as he exited through the door and into town.

-1100Col

+Kashin Koji

In a flash, a transaction was had. Lowenthal entered the shop and walked straight to the counter. Chuckling from the orange haired player's comment's, Oikawa replied "The more you work at a craft, the better and faster you get at it I suppose. Kek, thank you for your business my friend." He then waved as the young man exited the shop.

+1100 Col

-1 Kashin Koji

Calrex peeked inside the Gurando Foji as he gave a wave to Oikawa, "Hey man how's the..."

Seeing the Grand Riptide on the table he gave a nod as he walked over. Swiping on his inventory he retrieved the Grand Maelstrom while putting the gauntlets on. They felt the same as the Grand Gauntlets, but they definitely seemed to fit better while he was wielding a sword. He gave a couple of swipes as he felt his vision sharpen, just like they did when he had the Grand Gauntlets equipped in the past.

Looking back over he gave an approving nod, "With that the new armament is complete. Thanks for getting it done so quickly!"

With that he turned and gave a friendly wave before heading back out.

The door chimed again as Calrex returned to the shop. He was instantly drawn to his new gauntlets as he didn't even bother finishing his sentence as he came forward. Oikawa simply grinned and responded, "Your welcome my friend! And I try to get it done quickly and efficiently. Cheers mate!" He again waved a goodbye as another loyal customer exited the shop.

-1 Grand Riptide

Ssendom walked back into the grand forge a day later and waves to the certain blonde haired grand-blacksmith, "Oi, Commandant Oikawa. Sorry to bug you again so soon." He came and leaned over the counter and got straight to writing up an order for him, "I am here for something for myself. I need a spatula and knife set for the restaurant and no one else has the good metal unlike you Commandant." He explained to him as he drew out elaborate designs on the spatula and knives, after which he pulled out 1500 col, "Since I couldn't tip you yesterday over the dagger for Clarence here you are." He finished writing, "Do you need anything from me Commandant?" He asks him before leaving.

Name: (Azure Phoenix Kitchen Set) 

Roll: (Leave Blank 
Item Type: (Tools)
Enhancements: Excellent[Crafting Die] (+1 Craft Die)
Description: (The knife set is designed with the glow and color of the Azure Phoenix, Dedicated to the Azure Brigade and the Azure Phoenix Gear)

Ssendom walked back into the grand forge a day later and waves to the certain blonde haired grand-blacksmith, "Oi, Commandant Oikawa. Sorry to bug you again so soon." He came and leaned over the counter and got straight to writing up an order for him, "I am here for something for myself. I need a spatula and knife set for the restaurant and no one else has the good metal unlike you Commandant." He explained to him as he drew out elaborate designs on the spatula and knives, after which he pulled out 1500 col, "Since I couldn't tip you yesterday over the dagger for Clarence here you are." He finished writing, "Do you need anything from me Commandant?" He asks him before leaving.

"Ah no worries man always here to help." Listening to Dom's request, Oikawa made notes in his ledger before responding to him. "The flattery is strong with this one. I'll get to it as soon as possible." Collecting the Col, he placed the order and art in his book and placed it in the backroom for future crafting. As he returned, he then replied to Dom's latest inquiry. "As far as needing any thing, do you want to go on another hunt? I hear floor 7 has some beasts that need to be eradicated and I figure we chat along the way given our new affiliation. What say you guildmate? Time for another run?" 

+1500 Col

Ssendom grinned savage-like, "Another hunt, you even need to ask? You just gotta say 'Hey brigadier head to the warp gate we killing some monsters on this floor.' I'll be there faster than you can spell jahobusfat." He chuckled saying a completely random word. "I'll see you on floor seven here shortly Commandant, could use the break to chat and kill some creatures no problem." His grin strapped across his face, his hunger to hunt was becoming harder and harder to sate that he had been out awhile hunting already. He went through the door not a moment later, he walked in powerful stride toward the Teleportation his eagerness wouldn't let him wait any longer.

Far had he travel, from floor to floor looking for blacksmith. Not your average blacksmith, a skilled one. Why would anyone buy armor from someone who can't forge properly. His search leads to this shop in front him. Gurando Foji, the name of the shop said by many players.

Entering the establishment, a young man stand behind the counter alone. Not wasting his time, he walk straight to the counter and greet what perhaps may be the owner of this shop. "Hello, my name is Yuji. It's been a while since I fight and I need a new armor for poor me. Here is the detail."

Name: Silver Phantom Breastplate

Profession: Blacksmith

Roll: (Leave Blank)
Item Type: Light Armor
Enhancements: Excellent (+2 H.Momentum, +1 Dam. Miti)
Description: Pure silver breastplate with clear, fire motives. Movements are the key element in creating this armor.

"Is this acceptable? If not, can you help me decide what's the best armor for me?"

Far had he travel, from floor to floor looking for blacksmith. Not your average blacksmith, a skilled one. Why would anyone buy armor from someone who can't forge properly. His search leads to this shop in front him. Gurando Foji, the name of the shop said by many players.

Entering the establishment, a young man stand behind the counter alone. Not wasting his time, he walk straight to the counter and greet what perhaps may be the owner of this shop. "Hello, my name is Yuji. It's been a while since I fight and I need a new armor for poor me. Here is the detail."

"Is this acceptable? If not, can you help me decide what's the best armor for me?"

The chime of the bell recognized the entry of a potential customer. Looking up from his ledger, the blonde took not of a young man entering the shop. He seemed completely unfamiliar yet his level told a different story. A level which among his current roster players would've had him recognized. I wonder if he's just been in hiding for a while? Something may have happened and maybe he needed to walk away for a while? No matter. Lets see what he needs.

"Greetings Yuji. I'm Oikawa." Taking the order, the blonde looked it over before placing it in his book and grinning at the fellow. "It's acceptable and I'll PM you once it's complete and ready for pick up okay?"

June 18th-  Attempt 1, 2, and 3

[20350] CD: 2 (1+1)

[20351] CD: 12 (11+1)

[20352] CD: 8 (7+1)

The furnace roared to life as Oikawa placed his remaining materials inside. He had a few more orders left and was always looking to take on more. Grabbing his gloves and hammer, he retrieved three of the materials and began to start crafting. The first one resulted in an utterly terrible fail. He couldn't even salvage it if he tried. Tossing it, he grabbed the second one and grinned in glee as he manged to craft the dagger that Dom had requested for Clarence. Placing it in eval, he moved onto the third craft and watched as the item came out in the form of an uncommon quality shield. Deciding he'd rather not keep it, he tossed the shield and moved on.

Name: (Infinite Expanse)

ID: (20351)
Roll: (12) [11+1] 
Item Type: (One-Handed Dagger)
Enhancements: (+1 Accuracy and +2 Bleed)
Description: (The blade shines like the stars of space, the fine edges of the blade cause little wind resistance allowing for the most silent of strikes.)

June 18th-  Attempt 4, 5, and 6

[20356] CD: 2 (1+1)

[20357] CD: 9 (8+1)

[20358] CD: 12 (11+1)

His next three crafts seemed to reflect the first bunch. Starting off the exact same as before with another critical failure of a craft. Trashing it and moving on, he tapped at his fifth craft and was surprised to have made another Uncommon quality item. Not one for keeping good or uncommon items, he tossed the weapon and focused on his next craft. The sixth craft turned out to be exactly what he wanted. Dom's kitchen set. Adding the proper enhancement, he placed it in the evaluation bin and grabbed his final material. Last craft of the day.

Name: (Azure Phoenix Kitchen Set) 

ID: (20358)
Roll: (12) [11+1]
Item Type: (Tools)
Enhancements: (+1 Crafting Die)
Description: (The knife set is designed with the glow and color of the Azure Phoenix, Dedicated to the Azure Brigade and the Azure Phoenix Gear.)

June 18th-  Attempt 7

[20362] CD: 11 (10+1)

His final craft was one of lesser quality than a Perfect but was still worth it as he finished it up. The Rare One-Handed Straight Sword was given the enhancements +2 Damage. He had no use for the weapon but he was sure a customer would probably make use of it. Placing it in the evaluation bin, he decided to make notes in ledger and clean up the shop. Well today was pretty effective as far as crafting goes. Orders are almost complete.

Name: (Emeraldight) 

ID: (20362)
Roll: (11) [10+1]
Item Type: (One-Handed Straight Sword)
Quality: (Rare)
Enhancements: (+2 Damage)
Description: (A verdant green blade encased with a black handle. The metal shimmers as fluorescent emerald green reflects off the sword.)

Youno entered the shop, and truged inside, she had gotten back from her monster grinding earlier, she gave a smile, and walked up to the counter, Can I order a new rapier? she smiled, she opened a menu and sent a msg to Oikawa.

To: Oikawa

Subject: Order

Sword Name: Darkened Edge

Type: Rapier

Enchantment: +3 dmg

Base Dmg: +2 dmg

Payment: Materials

Description: A dark blue rapier, with light blue edges. It is built with speed, and has the soul of a cheetah, it strikes and is ready for its next attack. The hilt is a midnight purple and the handle is black.

Anna finally had everything she needed to get her special new friend. She even had a name picked out for it. With the tournament only a littles less than a day and a half left, she was sent to the one person who could get the job done quickly and make her something rather fantastic, Oikawa. She had not yet met him in game, but she'd heard of his reputation and had no doubts he'd be able to get her commission done on time. Anna even included a little top for the rush job. Now all she had to do was wait.  

Name: Azazel 

Item Name: Azurewrath 

Item Type: Rapier 

Quality:Perfect 

Enhancements: +3 DMG 

Description: this: http://www.darkknightarmoury.com/p-21366-duelists-swept-hilt-rapier.aspx  with a blue hilt... sorry at a loss for description atm 

Payment:  6 Materials (5 Materials+1 Mat as Tip)