[SHOP-F1] Gurando Foji (The Grand Forge) {Rank 9 Smith}

Youno entered the shop, and truged inside, she had gotten back from her monster grinding earlier, she gave a smile, and walked up to the counter, Can I order a new rapier? she smiled, she opened a menu and sent a msg to Oikawa.

The bell chimed as a peculiar smaller female player entered the shop. Raising from the counter, Oikawa greeted her as she inquired about a rapier being made. Taking her order, the blonde grinned as he replied. "You certainly can. I'll have it done soon. However you do have one before you. She reserved via pm and is coming by to confirm. Is that okay?" 

Anna finally had everything she needed to get her special new friend. She even had a name picked out for it. With the tournament only a littles less than a day and a half left, she was sent to the one person who could get the job done quickly and make her something rather fantastic, Oikawa. She had not yet met him in game, but she'd heard of his reputation and had no doubts he'd be able to get her commission done on time. Anna even included a little top for the rush job. Now all she had to do was wait.  

The bell chimed yet again as a player he vaguely knew as Azazel entered his shop. She seemed to have dropped off her order and headed right back out. Making a note in his ledger and returned his attention to the girl that entered earlier.

+6 Materials

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Name: (Infinite Expanse)

Profession: (Blacksmith)
ID: (20351)
Roll: (12) [11+1] 
Item Type: (One-Handed Dagger)
Quality: (Perfect)
Enhancements: (+1 Accuracy and +2 Bleed)
Description: (The blade shines like the stars of space, the fine edges of the blade cause little wind resistance allowing for the most silent of strikes.)

Clarence was told, by a PM from Ssendom, that his dagger was in. "Hello? Is this Oikawa's Blacksmith shop?" Clarence entered the shop and immediately smelled burning materials and metals. "I was told that I had an order ready. It was place din by Ssendom. I have the order form right here. It is called. <<Infinite Expanse>>." Clarence said to the shop, thinking he saw someone in the back of the shop. { Hope someone is here, would be pretty awkward if i just sat here by myself and no one was here. It would be just my luck really. But I'm still glad that Zelrius thought of getting me a dagger. And Ssendom put it in. }

Clarence was told, by a PM from Ssendom, that his dagger was in. "Hello? Is this Oikawa's Blacksmith shop?" Clarence entered the shop and immediately smelled burning materials and metals. "I was told that I had an order ready. It was place din by Ssendom. I have the order form right here. It is called. <<Infinite Expanse>>." Clarence said to the shop, thinking he saw someone in the back of the shop. { Hope someone is here, would be pretty awkward if i just sat here by myself and no one was here. It would be just my luck really. But I'm still glad that Zelrius thought of getting me a dagger. And Ssendom put it in. }

Responding to the call out, Oikawa shouted back as he made his way to the front. "I assume your Clarence? If so yes your dagger is available for pick up. You have some good friends mate. I think I remember your from a certain little guild meeting. That aside here you go." Handing over the dagger he waited to see if the man needed anything else before returning to his crafts.

-1 Infinite Expanse

Clarence grabbed the dagger and smiled warmly at Oikawa." I feel like I remember you too.... Absolute Pin meeting yeah. You weren't a part of the guild but a 'honorary participant.' that was kind of fun I must say." Clarence smiled and picked up the dagger, the way it felt and looked made Clarence happy. "Thank you so much for the dagger! You have no idea how bad I have needed this lately." Clarence smiled and replaces the one he had on his waist with it. He put the old dagger in his inventory and looked up at Oikawa." Well, thank you for the dagger. Tell Zelrius I said hi and if you need anything. Just call." Clarence smiled and left the shop. Sending Oikawa a friend request on the way out.

Youno gave a bright smile, Of course that is okay! Can I pay before hand? Youno waited for his response as she looked around all the shop, so many weapons, and armor, and even vanity items! She knew this rather tall player could take on her order and she was ready to wait however long it took him, But, as soon as possible! I found this quest, i want to take a look at, but decided that a new weapon should be bought first. I am still using my beginner supplies. she pointed to the starter rapier she had chosen, along with the starter armor, her short skirt and top.

Ssendom strolls into the Gurando Foji, "Good afternoon Commandant Oikawa." He greets the Blonde Blacksmith with respect to his guild superior, "I got your message that the Kitchen set is complete?" He see's the note on the table that sits atop of a box that has his name on it. He opens the box and grabs the butcher knife, "You have a way of making a vision become a reality, you know that right?" He praises the blacksmith of his handiwork, "Next time you have a moment, I'll make you something to compensate all the work you've done for me. Let me know what you want and I'll PM you when it's made." He informs Oikawa.

+Azure Phoenix Kitchen Set

Clarence grabbed the dagger and smiled warmly at Oikawa." I feel like I remember you too.... Absolute Pin meeting yeah. You weren't a part of the guild but a 'honorary participant.' that was kind of fun I must say." Clarence smiled and picked up the dagger, the way it felt and looked made Clarence happy. "Thank you so much for the dagger! You have no idea how bad I have needed this lately." Clarence smiled and replaces the one he had on his waist with it. He put the old dagger in his inventory and looked up at Oikawa." Well, thank you for the dagger. Tell Zelrius I said hi and if you need anything. Just call." Clarence smiled and left the shop. Sending Oikawa a friend request on the way out.

"Yep that's right haha. And you're very welcome my friend and I'll keep that in mind." Grinning in return, Oikawa waved and accepted the request as Clarence exited the shop.

Youno gave a bright smile, Of course that is okay! Can I pay before hand? Youno waited for his response as she looked around all the shop, so many weapons, and armor, and even vanity items! She knew this rather tall player could take on her order and she was ready to wait however long it took him, But, as soon as possible! I found this quest, i want to take a look at, but decided that a new weapon should be bought first. I am still using my beginner supplies. she pointed to the starter rapier she had chosen, along with the starter armor, her short skirt and top.

"Of course! Paying beforehand id preferred when paying in materials actually haha. But yes it is second on the list so it should be done fairly quickly. i'll pm you when it is ready for pick up alright?"

Ssendom strolls into the Gurando Foji, "Good afternoon Commandant Oikawa." He greets the Blonde Blacksmith with respect to his guild superior, "I got your message that the Kitchen set is complete?" He see's the note on the table that sits atop of a box that has his name on it. He opens the box and grabs the butcher knife, "You have a way of making a vision become a reality, you know that right?" He praises the blacksmith of his handiwork, "Next time you have a moment, I'll make you something to compensate all the work you've done for me. Let me know what you want and I'll PM you when it's made." He informs Oikawa.

+Azure Phoenix Kitchen Set

"Afternoon Dom. Picking up your set?" Dom confirmed this with his next statement. "So I've been told Dom. So I've been told. And don't worry about it mate. We're in a guild now. Expect the best quality bro." 

-1 Azure Phoenix Kitchen Set

Vaan walked right back into the store and looked for Oikawa. Man Oikawa, Can I get across the street? Vaan smiled and seen his Lightning Rod is finished! Vaan smiled and came up to the counter and said, I have col and an Uncommon item to give you. He put down the col and the item and smiled and began to walk out the door.

Name: Lucky Spider fang

Your Profession: Alchemist but it was dropped by loot.

Your Rank: One but it was by loot

ID: 16717

Roll: 19

Item Type: Trinket

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: +1 to loot die

Description: This trinket was once a spider fang and you can tell it was but now it's just a trinket that seems to be lucky.

-1 Luck Spider Gang

-650 col.

+ 1 Lightning Rod

"On a second thought, cancel what I order. I think I'll search around the floor for unique armor. If I need a new sword, I'll definitely find you first." 

His old armor could never be reproduce in this new shop. Realizing that, Yuji walk out of the store so that he won't bother the owner with his complicated request. That said, he could never forget the weapons lining up in his store. One of this day he might come back here and ask for a better sword.

Alucard walks into Okiawa's shop. "Well met Blacksmith!" Alucard greets him. "How is everything going?" Alucard trying to create small talk before making his order. "Well I'm sorry trouble if you are busy but I need something made." Alucard says nervously.

Name:  Striking Viper

ID: 
Roll: 
Item Type: 
Quality: Prefect
Enhancements: +2 Acc,  +1 paralyze 

Description: a rapier with a that has a large fanged snake head on the  hilt. the hilt resembles snake skin and the color is a midnight black.

Youno smiled, and opened her trade menu, she offered 6 materials, Is that enough, or do you need more? she would pay as much as necessary, since a perfect weapon is 5 mats, she offered 6.... As a tip. She smiled, Alright' I will be awaiting! she gave a ^.^ kawaii face, and stretched her muscles, she needed to loosen up a bit, she shook out her legs.

-6 materials

Vaan walked right back into the store and looked for Oikawa. Man Oikawa, Can I get across the street? Vaan smiled and seen his Lightning Rod is finished! Vaan smiled and came up to the counter and said, I have col and an Uncommon item to give you. He put down the col and the item and smiled and began to walk out the door.

Name: Lucky Spider fang

Your Profession: Alchemist but it was dropped by loot.

Your Rank: One but it was by loot

ID: 16717

Roll: 19

Item Type: Trinket

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: +1 to loot die

Description: This trinket was once a spider fang and you can tell it was but now it's just a trinket that seems to be lucky.

-1 Luck Spider Gang

-650 col.

+ 1 Lightning Rod

Vaan entered the shop cracking his usual bad puns. Knowing exactly what he was there for, Oikawa retrieved the gauntlets the player had requested and forked them over as he received some col and an Uncommon item in return. "Pleasure doing business," stated the blonde as Vaan exited the shop.

+650 Col

+1 Lucky Spider Fang

-1 Lightning Rod

"On a second thought, cancel what I order. I think I'll search around the floor for unique armor. If I need a new sword, I'll definitely find you first." 

His old armor could never be reproduce in this new shop. Realizing that, Yuji walk out of the store so that he won't bother the owner with his complicated request. That said, he could never forget the weapons lining up in his store. One of this day he might come back here and ask for a better sword.

"I understand. I hope you find what your looking for and that is much appreciated mate." Waving the new face off, Oikawa turned as the chime of the bell alerted him to yet another customer.

Alucard walks into Okiawa's shop. "Well met Blacksmith!" Alucard greets him. "How is everything going?" Alucard trying to create small talk before making his order. "Well I'm sorry trouble if you are busy but I need something made." Alucard says nervously.

"No worries Alucard, you are always welcome here." Oikawa looked over the request and smirked as he documented it in his ledger. "I'll have that made as soon as possible."

Youno smiled, and opened her trade menu, she offered 6 materials, Is that enough, or do you need more? she would pay as much as necessary, since a perfect weapon is 5 mats, she offered 6.... As a tip. She smiled, Alright' I will be awaiting! she gave a ^.^ kawaii face, and stretched her muscles, she needed to loosen up a bit, she shook out her legs.

"This is perfect. Thank you. I'll have your weapon crafted as soon as possible."

+6 Materials

June 19th-  Attempt 1 and 2

[20540] CD: 12 (12+1)

[20541] CD: 4 (3+1)

The forge was actually quite hot for the day. He hadn't planned on crafting again so soon but others said otherwise. Grabbing some materials , his gloves, and his hammer, the blonde prepared to grind out some items today. Heating up the first material, he thought about the orders lined up. Three Perfect quality rapiers needed to be made. Focusing on that alone, he retrieved the first material from the furnace and smacked away at it. After a few taps, the ore glowed briefly before becoming a Perfect Quality Rapier. Adjusting the design and enhancements to match Azazel's request, Oikawa placed the item in the evaluation bin and moved onto the next one. Eager. to craft another Perfect, he was extremely disappointed when the craft result in a Good quality item. As per usual he tossed and went for the next materials.

Name:  (Azurewrath)

ID: (20540)
Roll: (12)[12+1]
Item Type: (One-Handed Rapier)
Quality: (Perfect)
Enhancements: (+3 Damage) 

Description: (This: http://www.darkknightarmoury.com/p-21366-duelists-swept-hilt-rapier.aspx with a blue hilt.)

June 19th-  Attempt 3 and 4

[20542] CD: 5 (4+1)

[20543] CD: 7 (6+1)

Grabbing another materials he tried to make the second of three Perfect rapiers. His third mat resulted in the typical Good quality item. His second craft following the same route. He trashed both items. A rut seemed to have been bestowed upon him as he seemed to craft more Good quality items than anything else. it put a damper on his mood but he was determined to continue his crafting.

June 19th-  Attempt 5 and 6

[20544] CD: 4 (3+1)

[20545] CD: 11 (10+1)

His next two crafts started out with the same luck as previously. After having smacked the material a few times, he instantly threw it away as it had resulted in a Good quality item. He was sick of crafting the same crap quality items. He needed more Rares and Perfects. Trying to regain his focus, he nearly crafted a Perfect on his sixth material but fell short as it resulted in Rare item. Placing it in evaluation, he moved onto his final two crafts. Hopefully by then he would have crafted another Perfect. 

Name:  (Thundertusk)

ID: (20545)
Roll: (11)[10+1]
Item Type: (One-Handed Rapier)
Quality: (Rare)
Enhancements: (+2 Paralyze) 

Description: (A rapier that has a lightning bolt forged into the hilt. The handle is snow white while the blade is a golden color.)

June 19th-  Attempt 7 and 8

[20546] CD: 9 (8+1)

[20547] CD: 7 (6+1)

His last two crafts didn't even stand up to par as he collected another Good quality item and another Uncommon Rapier. Tossing both out, he made some notes in his ledger and cleaned up the back room. After filing and storing the weapons, he placed the Evaluation bin in the drop of and shut down the furnace.Once that was complete. he returned to the front of the store yo await some new or old customers.

Azurewrath was ready. 

Ann was so excited she was shaking. Shed been dreaming about her perfect wepon for months and in a mere matter of days, it was a reality. The woman walked into the shop hurriedly with a leather satchel over her shoulder.  

"Oikawa..." She called out looking for the young man. " I'm here for my rapier and I've got my payment with me."  She hoped she didn't need to wait for him very long. She was eager to try out her new toy. 

Azurewrath was ready. 

Ann was so excited she was shaking. Shed been dreaming about her perfect wepon for months and in a mere matter of days, it was a reality. The woman walked into the shop hurriedly with a leather satchel over her shoulder.  

"Oikawa..." She called out looking for the young man. " I'm here for my rapier and I've got my payment with me."  She hoped she didn't need to wait for him very long. She was eager to try out her new toy. 

"I'm here. And I have your rapier." Retrieving the sword, he placed it on the counter and smiled at the brunette. "So here it is."

"Yes!" Anna said as she tossed the satchel she carried onto the counter. "Six material as promised..." She pushed the bag toward him. She picked the blade up off the counter and balanced it in her hands. It was a little heavier than she thought but she liked it. "Just perfect!" Anna said as she place the item in her inventory. "I guess that's it then. I appreciate you getting this done for me so quickly."

Anna pays 6 material to Oikawa.

Anna exits stage left. 

"Yes!" Anna said as she tossed the satchel she carried onto the counter. "Six material as promised..." She pushed the bag toward him. She picked the blade up off the counter and balanced it in her hands. It was a little heavier than she thought but she liked it. "Just perfect!" Anna said as she place the item in her inventory. "I guess that's it then. I appreciate you getting this done for me so quickly."

Anna pays 6 material to Oikawa.

Anna exits stage left. 

Oikawa grinned as Azazel produced six materials for her purchase. Collecting the materials she offered, he finalized the trade and made a note in his ledger. "Glad the weapon meets your standards. It was pretty snazzy to make and it was my pleasure crafting it." He waved her goodbye as she exited the shop.

+6 Materials