[SHOP-F1] Gurando Foji (The Grand Forge) {Rank 9 Smith}

Victor had recognized that people had to pay a decent bit to get custom made orders from blacksmiths and tailors, he instead had concocted a better plan. He had read about the Frontliners and recognized that most of them had to have moved on the better leveled gear. This meant that the gear they were using was now lying around, dusty and abandoned. Although Victor did care for appearance, he was convinced he could find something that gave him a edge in the game as well as looked decent, for either very cheap, or if he managed to convince the owner... for free. The infamous, Oikawa with an orange cursor, seemed like someone he could see eye to eye with. He was a blacksmith, Vic had heard of the shop. Making his way there, he strolled in casually. "Oikawa? Are you around? I've come to collect some of your old gear... for recycling, in a manner of speaking, is there anything you'd like to offer?" He announced his arrival and intentions, to keep things efficient.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jazmyne had taken both Rain and Hakai's material in the end of their search without even asking, in fact she thought the three of them would've split their results evenly with one person getting more than the other. Perhaps being a low-level had its perks since it seemed that others either pitied or felt more gracious around said member-group. With a smug grin on her face Jazmyne walked into a Blacksmith's shop closest to her current residence, a shady and over-crowded inn, with a weapon already in mind. She had no need for Heavy Armor anyways and so this specific weapon would be all she needed. Probably for a long time too.

Groaning in displeasure, with a roll of the eyes Jazmyne snatched a form to fill out, hardly wanting to actually write out she wanted. It seemed like a waste of time to do so, after all. Upon finishing the order form Jazmyne shoved herself towards the counter, placing the paper upon the owner's front counter. "The faster the better." She commented before sitting elsewhere in the shop. It wasn't like the brunette had anywhere to go so she had the time to wait for completion.

Spoiler

Name: Meat-Seeker
Profession: Blacksmith
ID: Leave Blank
Roll: Leave Blank [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Weapon (Whip)
Quality: Perfect (Tier 1)
Enhancements: (+3) Damage
Description: Ready for some action the Meat-Seeker, master of hide-and-seek, is a overly-decorated and all the more over-glorified whip covered in black coloring. Amethyst gems adorn nearly every inch of the weapon for some reason, appearing as if a toddler had gotten a hold of the whip and bedazzled the crap out of it. The handle is cushioned for ultimate hand comfort, yet another gem attached the end for vanity effect. Completing the look and all of the power comes with the last purple gem on the end of the whip sharpened to a point worse than a fresh pencil. If there's meat around then you can bet the Meat-Seeker will find it.  ~Picture reference~

9 hours ago, Victor said:

Victor had recognized that people had to pay a decent bit to get custom made orders from blacksmiths and tailors, he instead had concocted a better plan. He had read about the Frontliners and recognized that most of them had to have moved on the better leveled gear. This meant that the gear they were using was now lying around, dusty and abandoned. Although Victor did care for appearance, he was convinced he could find something that gave him a edge in the game as well as looked decent, for either very cheap, or if he managed to convince the owner... for free. The infamous, Oikawa with an orange cursor, seemed like someone he could see eye to eye with. He was a blacksmith, Vic had heard of the shop. Making his way there, he strolled in casually. "Oikawa? Are you around? I've come to collect some of your old gear... for recycling, in a manner of speaking, is there anything you'd like to offer?" He announced his arrival and intentions, to keep things efficient.

The bell chimed a familiar tune as a new figure stepped in. An unfamiliar face, one latent with bravado and flair, yet a seriousness undertone, made its way through his shop. Somehow the young man made Oikawa feel like he had been graced with his presence rather than the other way around. He couldn't place it, but he didn't like it. However, his request certainly intrigued the young smith. His hands reached his hair, tousling it as he decided on how best to respond. Mulling the question over, he rapped his knuckles along the counter before mouthing a silent hmm. "I suppose, I could lend you a few items for the time being. But once you reach level twenty-five, I'd like them returned. If you can promise me that you may borrow these," explained the blonde as he swiped through the air. Drafting up a trade, he prepared to select a few items based on what the man needed. " What may I ask are you looking for exactly?"

@Victor

39 minutes ago, Jazmyne said:

Jazmyne had taken both Rain and Hakai's material in the end of their search without even asking, in fact she thought the three of them would've split their results evenly with one person getting more than the other. Perhaps being a low-level had its perks since it seemed that others either pitied or felt more gracious around said member-group. With a smug grin on her face Jazmyne walked into a Blacksmith's shop closest to her current residence, a shady and over-crowded inn, with a weapon already in mind. She had no need for Heavy Armor anyways and so this specific weapon would be all she needed. Probably for a long time too.

Groaning in displeasure, with a roll of the eyes Jazmyne snatched a form to fill out, hardly wanting to actually write out she wanted. It seemed like a waste of time to do so, after all. Upon finishing the order form Jazmyne shoved herself towards the counter, placing the paper upon the owner's front counter. "The faster the better." She commented before sitting elsewhere in the shop. It wasn't like the brunette had anywhere to go so she had the time to wait for completion.

Hide contents

Name: Meat-Seeker
Item Type: Weapon (Whip)
Enhancements: (+3) Damage
Description: Ready for some action the Meat-Seeker, master of hide-and-seek, is a overly-decorated and all the more over-glorified whip covered in black coloring. Amethyst gems adorn nearly every inch of the weapon for some reason, appearing as if a toddler had gotten a hold of the whip and bedazzled the crap out of it. The handle is cushioned for ultimate hand comfort, yet another gem attached the end for vanity effect. Completing the look and all of the power comes with the last purple gem on the end of the whip sharpened to a point worse than a fresh pencil. If there's meat around then you can bet the Meat-Seeker will find it.  ~Picture reference~

Just as things were getting under way, another surprise guest shot through the door. This one a lady brunette, with an attitude to match her walk as she hastily filled out a form. What is up with theses players nowadays. Worse than Opal...sigh... Looking back to the girl, he took a small glance at the item and nodded to her before she walked over and plopped herself down in a chair too wait on the smith. Sighing once more, he returned his attention to the first newcomer. "So what will it be?"

@Jazmyne

The frontliner took his own time deliberating on Luke's demands, or rather, Victor's requests. He observed the other players demeanor, which could pass of as calculating perhaps. Maybe I should have been softer in my request. He reflected. In either case, his fingers joined the others in casually drumming the counter, it was already too late to pretend that he wasn't slightly impatient about the whole ordeal. Finally the other player relinquished and offered to give Victor low level gear, but only until he leveled up. That did put a slight smudge on Vic's plans. Luke had hoped that after he completed his training for becoming a Merchant, he'd be able to make a collection of these 'recyclable goods' and offer them up for a decent prize, not as much as the originals go for of course, but enough to fill his pockets. Maybe the other player saw through his easy col making plan, and decided to shred it. Victor considered offering a cut, but then changed his mind and just requested for what he needed. "I believe despite being a blacksmith, you're actually a light armor guy? So you got anything with some mitigation and evasion lying around?" Victor said offhandedly.

Edited by Victor

"You'd be correct and it just so happens I have exactly what you're looking for." Flicking through the window he still had pulled up, the blonde selected two items, and sent them over in a trade request. "Like I said, as long as you return them we should be fine. I'd hate to have to track you down for an easy request such as mine." Once the newcomer, know as Victor, accepted the offer, the blonde would begin to head to the back to work on the lady brunette's request. "Also you should probably introduce yourself next time rather than me guessing your name after the trade; its more polite that way." Trudging to the furnace he began to work on the item Jazmyne has requested.

Items:

Spoiler

x1 Lunar Maw II - Perfect Light Armor Cape [+9 Mitigation/ +2 Evasion]

x1 White Wolf Coat - Perfect Light Armor Coat [+18 Mitigation/ +1 Evasion]

Crafts:

ID: 61955 CD: 3 (2+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 61954 CD: 7 (6+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 61953 CD: 5 (4+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 61952 CD: 3 (2+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 61951 CD: 5 (4+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 61950 CD: 8 (7+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 61949 CD: 9 (8+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 61948 CD: 11 (10+1) [+6 EXP]

ID: 61947 CD: 11 (10+1) [+6 EXP]

1818/2560 XP [Rank 9] + 36 = 1854/2560 XP [Rank 9]

[-9 Materials, 86 Materials left.]

Edited by Oikawa

Victor noticed the trade window appear in front of him. He was tempted to inspect the gear right there, but refrained from doing so, possibly because it'd be rude. It's be especially rude because instead of one, Oikawa had been generous enough to offer two. Victor instead just smiled and eyed the frontliner with thinly veiled scrutiny. He was sizing the guy up, to see what it could have taken in order to reach that level. He sure came across as determined. Victor also sensed some friction towards him. "Of course, I'll return them." the boy reinstated and emphasized, with a casual smile. He meant that, solely because he hated being indebted and unfortunately, this Frontliner was making it out to be like that. When he suggested that introductions were in order first, Luke was fuming, the boy hated anyone correcting him on his manners. He worked on hiding his feelings though, Vic maintained a cool demeanor, partially impassive as well.  He tousled his hair and apologized "Oh yes, sorry, just didn't strike me. Victor it is, as you already know. Thanks again for the gear." He stated simply.

Spoiler

+1 Lunar Maw II - Perfect Light Armor Cape [+9 Mitigation/ +2 Evasion]
+1 White Wolf Coat - Perfect Light Armor Coat [+18 Mitigation/ +1 Evasion]

She nodded after he explained what to do. "That makes sense, thank you so much!" Her lips spread in a wide smile, the smile lines visible at the corners of her eyes and her cheeks. She obviously did this a lot. "Really, thank you for all your help. I'll be sure to come back in the future. I have some friends who'll probably want some items, I'll send them your way." She was about to leave when she realized she hadn't payed the man yet. "1500 Col, right?" She swiped up her menu, and took a few seconds to transfer the Col. With that, she waved goodbye, and exited the shop.

A few days later, she got a message from the shopkeeper. "Your item is ready." A little chill of excitement swept down her spine, and she made her way back to the shop. She pushed open the door, remembering the time she'd done this before. It made her happy. She came up to the counter, and waved down Oikawa. "Hey, the armour! Thank you so much again." She smiled wide and then accepted the piece, pulling it out of her menu. Her jaw dropped open in awe as she looked at the chestplate. "Hoolycow. This is so cool." She put it away again, and then moved it around to equip it. When she did, she gave a little grunt as the unexpected weight appeared on her shoulders. She ran her hand along the white surface, moving around her arms to get used to it. "Thank you so much, sir." She couldn't repeat that enough. 

Once she'd gotten used to it, she waved goodbye to him, this visit being a lot shorter and sweeter than the one before. "Thank you again!" 

-1500 Col  +Luster 

(This will be a little after she just left if that's okay xD)

Verus had decided that it may have been best for him to get a slight upgrade to his arsenal. After discussing the situation over with his partner Adhaerere, the two had decided to use their materials and try to trade in what they had, plus what Col they had left over from their last purchase for a better rapier. If she would be defending him for a while, he figured that he should be able to do as much damage as he possibly can to level the scales. She had given him directions to the shop she had went to, however they were very vague and he could tell that she hadn't remembered to her best potential. The two would meet up in the city later, and continue onwards from there.

It had taken Verus an hour or so of walking around the maze that was the Town of Beginnings before he reached his destination. "The Grand Forge" he muttered, reaching his arm out to open the door. "Better be worth it." The shop itself was somewhat dark, but well kept. As he entered, he spotted what seemed to be its shopkeeper, standing behind the counter and eyeing those who came into his shop. Verus waved slightly with a sheepish grin, and slowly walked over to him, spotting what seemed to be some sort of form on the counter. "Heard you make some...quality items." He avoided eye contact and quickly began to fill out what seemed to be an order form, focusing attention from the keeper slightly. "Had a friend come in here and get some armor, and well she recommended me. She usually knows what she's talking about too."

Spoiler

Name: Adzin
Roll: Leave Blank [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Rapier
Enhancements: Damage +3
Description: (A simple rapier with a purple and white infused guard with white specks scattered about the grip)

On 6/26/2016 at 3:45 PM, trenttrent20 said:

(This will be a little after she just left if that's okay xD)

Verus had decided that it may have been best for him to get a slight upgrade to his arsenal. After discussing the situation over with his partner Adhaerere, the two had decided to use their materials and try to trade in what they had, plus what Col they had left over from their last purchase for a better rapier. If she would be defending him for a while, he figured that he should be able to do as much damage as he possibly can to level the scales. She had given him directions to the shop she had went to, however they were very vague and he could tell that she hadn't remembered to her best potential. The two would meet up in the city later, and continue onwards from there.

It had taken Verus an hour or so of walking around the maze that was the Town of Beginnings before he reached his destination. "The Grand Forge" he muttered, reaching his arm out to open the door. "Better be worth it." The shop itself was somewhat dark, but well kept. As he entered, he spotted what seemed to be its shopkeeper, standing behind the counter and eyeing those who came into his shop. Verus waved slightly with a sheepish grin, and slowly walked over to him, spotting what seemed to be some sort of form on the counter. "Heard you make some...quality items." He avoided eye contact and quickly began to fill out what seemed to be an order form, focusing attention from the keeper slightly. "Had a friend come in here and get some armor, and well she recommended me. She usually knows what she's talking about too."

Reveal hidden contents

Roll: Leave Blank [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Rapier
Enhancements: Damage +3
Description: (A simple rapier with a purple and white infused guard with white specks scattered about the grip)

"

"Quality? Only the best my friend," chuckled the blonde as he passed his hand over the counter. Raising a brow at the mention of having a friend recommend him. "I'm assuming this friend of yours is a brunette and wears spectacles?" questioned the the smith as he moved to gather the player's order. Looking the paper over, Oikawa cleared his throat and scrawled a few notes on the paper. "Well I'll have this crafted in a bit. Feel free to stick around or take a leave, I'll message you when the order is complete." With that the blonde turned to the back and began to make preparations for his crafts.

Crafts:

ID: 62369 CD: 2 (1+1) [+2 EXPSalvage ID: 62373 LD: 4 [Not Salvaged]

ID: 62370 CD: 3 (2+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 62371 CD: 2 (1+1) [+2 EXPSalvage ID: 62374 LD: 9 [Not Salvaged]

ID: 62372 CD: 12 (11+1) [+9 EXP]

Spoiler

ID: 62372
Roll: 12 [11+1]
Item Type: One-Handed Rapier
Enhancements: +3 Damage
Description: A simple rapier with a purple and white infused guard with white specks scattered about the grip.

1818/2560 XP [Rank 9] + 16 = 1834/2560 XP [Rank 9]

[-50 Materials, -4 Materials,  32 Materials left.]

"The very one." Verus nodded at the description of his partner, slightly crossing his arms afterwards. "She happened to walk into here a while ago and well, I got pretty jealous of her armor to be honest." It was a silly thing to say, but all in all it was one of the main reasons he came in. That and he wanted to be able to do a great amount of more damage than he was currently dishing out. He turned and began to inspect the shop that the blonde owned, running his hands over some of the display armor. "Hell if it's as good as you promise I may come back and get fitted for some stuff later." Verus chuckles, knowing he was far too poor. He could still dream though.

The final stages of his preparation for the boss raid had been coming to a close, however, the dragoon still needed one piece of equipment that would insure his survival. Making his way to the Gurando Foji, he placed his hand on the door and pushed it open. "Hey there Oikawa! I am in need of your services." He commented as he made his way to the counter and raised his right hand. Sending his item request that he had filled out prior, he smiled. "If you can get this to me by the time we start the raid I would appreciate it. I figured that since I would probably be one of the first to attack, I might want to return some of the damage to the 300." He stated as hit send once more, transferring 9 Mats.

Spoiler

Name: Scarlet Dragon's Scale Cloak 
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Quality: Perfect (Tier 2)
Enhancements: (+28 Thorns, +18 Regen)
Description: This finely weaved chain cloak was made from the Scarlet Dragon's Scales, and imbued with the healing properties of the Scarlet Dragon's blood. Meant to be worn as an overcoat, this piece of armor returns damage, and heals the user at the same time.

-9 Materials

On 6/28/2016 at 0:56 PM, trenttrent20 said:

"The very one." Verus nodded at the description of his partner, slightly crossing his arms afterwards. "She happened to walk into here a while ago and well, I got pretty jealous of her armor to be honest." It was a silly thing to say, but all in all it was one of the main reasons he came in. That and he wanted to be able to do a great amount of more damage than he was currently dishing out. He turned and began to inspect the shop that the blonde owned, running his hands over some of the display armor. "Hell if it's as good as you promise I may come back and get fitted for some stuff later." Verus chuckles, knowing he was far too poor. He could still dream though.

"I look forward to your return then," chuckled the blonde as he hefted the rapier over the counter. "Should be as perfect as can be for being a tier one item. Please enjoy."

5 hours ago, Lawfer said:

The final stages of his preparation for the boss raid had been coming to a close, however, the dragoon still needed one piece of equipment that would insure his survival. Making his way to the Gurando Foji, he placed his hand on the door and pushed it open. "Hey there Oikawa! I am in need of your services." He commented as he made his way to the counter and raised his right hand. Sending his item request that he had filled out prior, he smiled. "If you can get this to me by the time we start the raid I would appreciate it. I figured that since I would probably be one of the first to attack, I might want to return some of the damage to the 300." He stated as hit send once more, transferring 9 Mats.

Hide contents

Enhancements: (+28 Thorns, +18 Regen)
Description: This finely weaved chain cloak was made from the Scarlet Dragon's Scales, and imbued with the healing properties of the Scarlet Dragon's blood. Meant to be worn as an overcoat, this piece of armor returns damage, and heals the user at the same time.

-9 Materials

Just as he had finished up with Verus, another chime sounded as Lawfer, a budding spearman, entered the shop. Nodding to the dragoon, he thanked Verus for his patience before turning his attention to Lawfer. "What can I do for ya?" Questioned the blonde as he leaned on the counter. Taking a look at the order Lawf had sent over, he nodded and pointed to the stool at the end of the counter. "Take a seat buddy, I'll be done soon. That way we're both ready for this."

Crafts:

ID: 62562 CD: 9 (8+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 62563 CD: 9 (8+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 62564 CD: 11 (10+1) [+6 EXP]

ID: 62565 CD: 7 (6+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 62566 CD: 11 (10+1) [+6 EXP]

ID: 62567 CD: 12 (11+1) [+9 EXP]

Spoiler

ID: 62567
Roll: 12 [11+1]
Enhancements: (+28 Thorns and +18 Regen)

1834/2560 XP [Rank 9] + 33 = 1867/2560 XP [Rank 9]

[+9 Materials, +4 Materials, +6 Materials, -6 Materials, 45 Materials left.]

Walking quietly into the blacksmith's shop, the wanderer quickly makes his way to the front counter. "I would like to order this." He quickly sends the specifics to the blacksmith. Before the smith could say anything. "I know I'm not level 25 yet, but I'm almost there. So I'm getting ready." He stopped for a second, then continued. "If possible could I make a deal with you on this item? I'm an alchemist. Could I maybe trade you potions for this item? If not, I will pay in Col then."

Name: Juuchi Yosamu
Item Type: Weapon - Katana - Nodachi
Quality: Perfect (T2)
Enhancements: +6 Damage
Description: (10,000 Cold Nights) A black steel blade nodachi with an azure tint depending on the angle. It's tsuba and tsuka are both as black as the night sky. While streaks of azure ran below it on the same. The scabbard is also black with a tint of azure depending on the angle. Carved near the mouth of the scabbard is 十千夜寒  which runs downwards. Wrapped around the scabbard is a sling which helps carry the weapon on the back. 

29 minutes ago, Rain said:

Walking quietly into the blacksmith's shop, the wanderer quickly makes his way to the front counter. "I would like to order this." He quickly sends the specifics to the blacksmith. Before the smith could say anything. "I know I'm not level 25 yet, but I'm almost there. So I'm getting ready." He stopped for a second, then continued. "If possible could I make a deal with you on this item? I'm an alchemist. Could I maybe trade you potions for this item? If not, I will pay in Col then."

Returning to the front, the blonde gestured for Lawfer to pick up his item when another face decided to make an appearance. Unfamiliar with the name attached to the young man, Oikawa set Lawfer's armor at the end of the counter before catering tot he newcomer. Checking over his order, Oikawa nodded and responded. "I should be able to craft this no later than tomorrow. I have a few attempts left for the day. As for a trade if we are to trade, I would only deal in Crystals and Safeguard Potions; and seeing as how I still have a few Safeguard potions left, if you have any Tier 2 Damage, Mitigation, or Teleport Crystals, either of those would suffice."

Crafts:

ID: 62562 CD: 9 (8+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 62563 CD: 4 (3+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 62564 CD: 7 (6+1) [+4 EXP]

1867/2560 XP [Rank 9] + 11 = 1878/2560 XP [Rank 9]

[-3 Materials, 42 Materials left.]

Verus grinned to the man and opened up his menu, deciding how he should pay. He noticed the trade-in sign and figured that he might as well pay in the materials he had gathered over his travels. He had no reason of keeping them anyway. The sword brought a smile to his face, and he slowly picked it up, assessing it. "Seems perfect to me. Thanks again." He left the materials on the counter and departed from the store, a new sword in had.
-6 MAT

+Adzin

As Lawfer took a seat, he let out a slight sigh of relief. He knew he wouldn't need to wait too long, and he would receive the item he needed without worry too much more. It had proved to be a good decision to stick with Oikawa given everything that had happened. Before too long Oikawa had placed his new armor on the counter. "This looks great! Thanks Oikawa! Ill be seeing you at the next raid right?" He asked as he placed the cloak in his inventory before equipping it. "Its a little heavier than I thought, but thats what you get for using dragon scale. Anyways thanks again!"

+1 Scarlet Dragon Scale Cloak 

Itzal walked into the store, a bit excited to finally order his own custom sword.  He looked around the shop and his eyes fell on the shopkeeper.  He was around the same height as Verus and seemed to be only one or two years younger than Itzal was.  Then again, Itzal knew better than most not to judge someone's age based on appearance.  He seemed nice enough and Itzal walked up to the counter.

"I'd like to place an order for a sword,"  he said as he placed down a note with the details written on it.  He knew some people had good memory but he never wanted to take chances.

Spoiler

Name: Retributor
ID:
Roll:  []
Item Type: Straight Sword
Enhancements: Slot 1:  Damage.  Slot 2:  Bleed.  Slot 3:  Accuracy
Description: My apology, the handle is slightly longer than it shows here 
http://i.imgur.com/5DFfk1z.png?1

17 hours ago, Itzal said:

Itzal walked into the store, a bit excited to finally order his own custom sword.  He looked around the shop and his eyes fell on the shopkeeper.  He was around the same height as Verus and seemed to be only one or two years younger than Itzal was.  Then again, Itzal knew better than most not to judge someone's age based on appearance.  He seemed nice enough and Itzal walked up to the counter.

"I'd like to place an order for a sword,"  he said as he placed down a note with the details written on it.  He knew some people had good memory but he never wanted to take chances.

Hide contents

Name: Retributor
ID:
Roll:  []
Item Type: Straight Sword
Enhancements: Slot 1:  Damage.  Slot 2:  Bleed.  Slot 3:  Accuracy
Description: My apology, the handle is slightly longer than it shows here 
http://i.imgur.com/5DFfk1z.png?1

Hearing the bell chime once more, Oikawa strolled to the front and was met with yet another new face. Well is it that time of the year again where people are finally coming out of their shell and requesting new weapons and gear? Hmm, I'm surprised to have this many visitors. Usually I still get overlooked despite my rank. Hearing word of a new request, Oikawa looked to Itzal and nodded. "I'll add your request to the list. Just a moment sir." Heading to the back, Oikawa prepped the materials and began to craft.

Crafts:

ID: 62786 CD: 6 (5+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 62787 CD: 6 (5+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 62788 CD: 3 (2+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 62789 CD: 5 (4+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 62790 CD: 12 (11+1) [+9 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Juuchi Yosamu 
ID: 62790
Roll: 12 [11+1]
Item Type: Weapon - Katana - Nodachi
Quality: Perfect (T2)
Enhancements: +6 Damage
Description: (10,000 Cold Nights) A black steel blade nodachi with an azure tint depending on the angle. It's tsuba and tsuka are both as black as the night sky. While streaks of azure ran below it on the same. The scabbard is also black with a tint of azure depending on the angle. Carved near the mouth of the scabbard is 十千夜寒  which runs downwards. Wrapped around the scabbard is a sling which helps carry the weapon on the back.

ID: 62791 CD: 6 (5+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 62792 CD: 8 (7+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 62793 CD: 6 (5+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 62794 CD: 5 (4+1) [+3 EXP]

1878/2560 XP [Rank 9] + 34 = 1912/2560 XP [Rank 9]

[-9 Materials, 39 Materials left.]

Emblem walked into a rather popular blacksmith forge. It was pretty expensive to buy for good reasons. The blacksmith was rather high level and a very skilled blacksmith. He looked around to see a very large variety of equipment and armor. He was looking to buy some heavy armor. After looking around for awhile he found one that he could use however it wasn't exactly the color he would have preferred beggars can't be choosers. He put the 1000 Col onto the table then grabbed the armor. "Thanks!" Emblem walked out of the shop excited to use his new armor.

-1000 Col

+ Hell Rose Heavy Armor (Chestplate)