[SHOP-F1] Gurando Foji (The Grand Forge) {Rank 9 Smith}

11 hours ago, Emblem said:

Emblem walked into a rather popular blacksmith forge. It was pretty expensive to buy for good reasons. The blacksmith was rather high level and a very skilled blacksmith. He looked around to see a very large variety of equipment and armor. He was looking to buy some heavy armor. After looking around for awhile he found one that he could use however it wasn't exactly the color he would have preferred beggars can't be choosers. He put the 1000 Col onto the table then grabbed the armor. "Thanks!" Emblem walked out of the shop excited to use his new armor.

-1000 Col

+ Hell Rose Heavy Armor (Chestplate)

Hearing another chime, Oikawa sighed before returning to the front. His face contorted to surprise as he realized he recognized this customer. He's the lowlie that had the altercation with the two teens Teayre has been roaming around with. Hmm, I wonder what he could be in for. As the younger blonde approached the counter and asked for the <Hell Rose>. A piece of heavy armor geared for starting players. Shrugging, Oikawa accepted the col and turned to @Rain. "Your katana is ready mate." Turning to Itzal, Oikawa spoke once more. "Yours will be done here shortly." Returning to the back, the blonde crafted a few more items and finally came to the front. Walking to @Itzal, he gave him the thumbs up. "Item is ready."

Crafts:

ID: 62832 CD: 2 (1+1) [+2 EXP] Salvage ID: 62840 LD: 4 [Not Salvaged]

ID: 62833 CD: 2 (1+1) [+2 EXP] Salvage ID: 62841 LD: 6 [Not Salvaged]

ID: 62834 CD: 7 (6+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 62835 CD: 11 (10+1) [+6 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Indra's Vain
Profession: Blacksmith
ID: 62835
Roll: 11 [10+1]
Item Type: One-Handed Rapier
Quality: Rare (Tier 2)
Enhancements: +4 Damage
Description: A 
slender black rapier with a crimson guard.

ID: 62836 CD: 11 (10+1) [+6 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Asura's Redemption
ID: 62835
Roll: 11 [10+1]
Item Type: One-Handed Rapier
Quality: Rare (Tier 2)
Enhancements: +4 Damage
Description: A 
slender white rapier with a crimson guard.

ID: 62837 CD: 4 (3+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 62838 CD: 4 (3+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 62839 CD: 12 (11+1) [+9 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Retributor
ID: 62839
Roll: 12 [11+1]
Item Type: One-Handed Straight Sword
Quality: Perfect (Tier 1)
Enhancements: +1 Damage, +8 Bleed, and +1 Accuracy
Description:
http://i.imgur.com/5DFfk1z.png?1

1912/2560 XP [Rank 9] + 35 = 1947/2560 XP [Rank 9]

[-8 Materials, 31 Materials left.]

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stepping into the shop, Mikael nodded to the smith as he approached the counter. "I'm here to cash in a favor mate." Fumbling with the order form, he filled out the thin slip and left it on the counter for the blonde to read. "If I could get this made that'd be grand. As for the favor, I need 10,000 Col. I'll pay you back in Crystals but for the time being I need the Col to make a few purchases." Standing there, Mikael awaited the smith's response. Hopefully the young man would be happy to be obliged.

Order:

Spoiler

Name: Chokuto of Amaterasu
ID: Leave Blank
Roll: Leave Blank [Leave Blank]
Item Type: One-Handed Straight Sword
Enhancements: +3 Damage
Description: A crimson straight edged blade securely fastened within a black handle. The sword resembles a chokuto.

11 hours ago, Oikawa said:

Hearing another chime, Oikawa sighed before returning to the front. His face contorted to surprise as he realized he recognized this customer. He's the lowlie that had the altercation with the two teens Teayre has been roaming around with. Hmm, I wonder what he could be in for. As the younger blonde approached the counter and asked for the <Hell Rose>. A piece of heavy armor geared for starting players. Shrugging, Oikawa accepted the col and turned to @Rain. "Your katana is ready mate." Turning to Itzal, Oikawa spoke once more. "Yours will be done here shortly." Returning to the back, the blonde crafted a few more items and finally came to the front. Walking to @Itzal, he gave him the thumbs up. "Item is ready.

Itzal looked up at the blacksmith before his eyes fell on the weapon.  It was sheathed, but he could see the handle, exactly as he had imagined it.  Oikawa laid the sword on the counter and Itzal admired it for a weapon.  He smiled with satisfaction.  Itzal lifted it slowly.  It was a good amount heavier than his previous blade.  Good.  He'd need that.  He drew the sword in one swift movement, way from anything he could have possibly damaged and held it with his right hand, then tossed it into his left.

"It's perfect," he said with satisfaction.  He turned to Oikawa and smiled.  "Thanks," he said as he transferred the 6 MATs over to the blacksmith.  He also transferred 200 col.  Itzal always tipped someone who did a spectacular job.  He waved goodbye to the player as he sheathed his new blade as he exited.  "I'll remember you the next time I need something!"

-6 MAT

-200 COL

Edited by Itzal

"Not bad." Jazmyne shrugged before nodding in approval, eyes squinted as she inspected her order. It hadn't taken long at all and the creation certainly was above average when taking her previous mental image of the Whip into consideration. Though it wasn't like Jazmyne would compliment nor thank anyone for completing such a "simple task" anytime soon. Or for anything else really. The brunette accepted the Whip by giving up her payment and then quickly turned on her heel to briskly pace out of the shop. She was definitely ready to use the weapon.

Spoiler

-6 Materials (given from Jazmyne to Oikawa)

+1 Meat-Seeker

16 hours ago, Mikael said:

Stepping into the shop, Mikael nodded to the smith as he approached the counter. "I'm here to cash in a favor mate." Fumbling with the order form, he filled out the thin slip and left it on the counter for the blonde to read. "If I could get this made that'd be grand. As for the favor, I need 10,000 Col. I'll pay you back in Crystals but for the time being I need the Col to make a few purchases." Standing there, Mikael awaited the smith's response. Hopefully the young man would be happy to be obliged.

Order:

Reveal hidden contents

With the shop finally empty, Oikawa wasn't surprised to see Mikael as he strolled in. Guessing the young man needed something, he was right in guessing so; however, the favor in question was steeper than he thought. Shaking his head and rubbing his chin, Oikawa sighed before answering. "Alright you have a deal but you owe me young one," chuckled the blonde as he drafted a trade where he basically transferred the col to the crimson haired player. "I'll be right back. I'm gonna try and craft your item.

Crafts:

ID: 62983 CD: 3 (2+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 62984 CD: 7 (6+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 62985 CD: 6 (5+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 62986 CD: 4 (3+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 62987 CD: 8 (7+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 62988 CD: 3 (2+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 62989 CD: 6 (5+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 62990 CD: 8 (7+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 62991 CD: 2 (1+1) [+2 EXPSalvage ID: 62992 LD: 8 [Not Salvaged]

1947/2560 XP [Rank 9] + 29 = 1976/2560 XP [Rank 9]

[-9 Materials, 34 Materials left.]

-10000 Col

Rushing into the shop, the wanderer quickly heads towards the front counter. "Hey, sorry I'm a little late. I had a bunch of orders. Anyways here's your goods I promised." He quickly swipes his fingers in the air and takes out a potion and a crystal. "Uh... I messed up one of them and turned it into a potion, but I got the right one on the other and made it into a crystal. If you don't want the potion, it's understandable"

[trades a Major Damage Potion II, and a Major Armor Crystal II]

- Major Damage Potion II [+6 Damage]
- Major Armor Crystal II [+54 Mitigation]

+ Juuchi Yosamu [+6 Damage]

Name: Juuchi Yosamu 
ID: 62790
Item Type: Weapon - Katana - Nodachi
Quality: Perfect (T2)
Enhancements: +6 Damage
Description: (10,000 Cold Nights) A black steel blade nodachi with an azure tint depending on the angle. It's tsuba and tsuka are both as black as the night sky. While streaks of azure ran below it on the same. The scabbard is also black with a tint of azure depending on the angle. Carved near the mouth of the scabbard is 十千夜寒  which runs downwards. Wrapped around the scabbard is a sling which helps carry the weapon on the back.

• 3 weeks later...

Opening the doors of the Grand Forge once again Calrex gave a wave as he saw the blonde come into view, "Hey Oikawa. How's things? I've got a handful of items for you to work on this time around."

With a smirk he picked up a small stack of order forms, beginning to fill them out to the side, "Let me know if you see anything that might need some tweaking to make them optimal. I'm pretty sure you know where I'm going with these, heh."

Spoiler

Name: Grand Aegis
Item Type: Shield
Quality: Perfect (2) (or three if we unlock it beforehand)
Enhancements: +2 Paralyze / +1 Mitigation
Description: A piece of the Aegis Armament Calrex and Oikawa had worked together to develop. A shield with a deep-sea blue color scheme, just like the Grand Guard and Grand Guard II. Only this time, it is slimmer, focusing down to a point at the end. When equipped, the shield runs in line with the user's forearm, rather than perpendicular, making it easier to maneuver. Reliefed on the face is the sword symbol of the Spectrum Coalition.

Name: Grand Chariot: Aegis
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Enhancements: +2 Regen / +1 Mitigation
Description: A variant of the Grand Chariot series of armors that Calrex normally wears, modified to work with the Aegis Armament. The design is for the most part exactly the same as the other sets, but in this case the back of the armor's check place bears a small crest, that seems to resonate whenever the armor is struck.

Name: Grand Crest: Aegis
Enhancements: +2 Thorns / +1 Mitigation
Description: A plate that seems to attach on top of the front of a chest piece for armor, and the third piece of the Aegis Armament. It affixes over, with straps wrapping around before tucking underneath the back part of the chest plate. Reliefed on the front is the symbol of the Amethyst Boutique, with a straight sword and katana crossing like an X on the front.

Spoiler

Name: Grand Knight - Ultramarine (Edge)
Roll: Leave Blank [Leave Blank]
Item Type: OHCS
Description: An adapted version of the Grand Blade that's been changed into a curved sword form.

Name: Shin Masamune
Item Type: Katana
Description: A simple-appearing zanbato length sword that appears to have an inner radiance when gazing at the face of the blade. The tsuba wrap is a dark blue scheme that seems to encapsulate the entire length of the handle, with excess length of the cloth extending from the end as long as the entire sword itself. The blade it simple in design, curved moreso than a regular katana, as if from a war-ravaged time. The name itself is drawn from the original swordsmith, Masamune, with the entire name translating to "True Masamune." Etched into the back of the sword is a phrase, "Cast in the Name, Ye not Guilty."

Name: Namida Koe no Owari
Description: A katana that appears to have used the Oikawa Kanashiki design as a base. While the blade itself seems simple in design, it has a calming and welcoming aura rather than one lusting for combat. As the blade cuts through the air the sound produced by the blade seems to be one of saddening cries turning into cheerful laughter. The handle and tsuba are a crimson red, while the blade is a metallic blue. Hanging from the corners of the tsuba are four varied length teardrops. The name itself can be translated to "The end of sorrowful cries"

Chiming sounded as a familiar face waltzed through the opening of the Grand Forge. A small grin found its way to the blondes lips as the Ultramarine Knight made his way to the counter. Echoing his hello, the smith answered his inquiries as the bluenette began to fill out a plethora of order forms. "It goes my friend. And that's quite the amount of orders. Judging from these specs I can only imagine you don't plan on losing to anyone anytime soon. Especially me hehe." Grabbing the first few he had managed to finish, Oikawa took towards the back and began crafting the requested items. Returning to the front, he chuckled. "Well that's four of them down. How many do I have left?"

Crafts:

ID: 64904 CD: 8 (7+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 64905 CD: 10 (9+1) [+6 EXP]

ID: 64906 CD: 9 (8+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 64907 CD: 9 (8+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 64908 CD: 7 (6+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 64909 CD: 5 (4+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 64910 CD: 10 (9+1) [+6 EXP]

ID: 64911 CD: 6 (5+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 64912 CD: 9 (8+1) [+4 EXP]

1947/2560 XP [Rank 9] + 38 = 1985/2560 XP [Rank 9]

Crafter's Respite:

ID: 64913 CD: 9 (8+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 64914 CD: 3 (2+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 64915 CD: 12 (11+1) [+9 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Grand Aegis
ID: 64915
Roll: 12 [11+1]
Quality: Perfect (Tier 2)
Enhancements: +2 Paralyze / +1 Mitigation
Description: A piece of the Aegis Armament Calrex and Oikawa had worked together to develop. A shield with a deep-sea blue color scheme, just like the Grand Guard and Grand Guard II. Only this time, it is slimmer, focusing down to a point at the end. When equipped, the shield runs in line with the user's forearm, rather than perpendicular, making it easier to maneuver. Relieved on the face is the sword symbol of the Spectrum Coalition.

ID: 64916 CD: 6 (5+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 64917 CD: 12 (12+1) [+9 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Grand Chariot: Aegis
ID: 64917
Roll: 12 [12+1]
Enhancements: +2 Regen / +1 Mitigation
Description: A variant of the Grand Chariot series of armors that Calrex normally wears, modified to work with the Aegis Armament. The design is for the most part exactly the same as the other sets, but in this case the back of the armor's check place bears a small crest, that seems to resonate whenever the armor is struck.

ID: 64918 CD: 4 (3+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 64919 CD: 12 (11+1) [+9 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Grand Crest: Aegis
ID: 64919
Enhancements: +2 Thorns / +1 Mitigation
Description: A plate that seems to attach on top of the front of a chest piece for armor, and the third piece of the Aegis Armament. It affixes over, with straps wrapping around before tucking underneath the back part of the chest plate. Relieved on the front is the symbol of the Amethyst Boutique, with a straight sword and katana crossing like an X on the front.

ID: 64920 CD: 12 (12+1) [+9 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Shin Masamune
ID: 64920
Roll: 12 [12+1]
Description: A simple-appearing zanbato length sword that appears to have an inner radiance when gazing at the face of the blade. The tsuba wrap is a dark blue scheme that seems to encapsulate the entire length of the handle, with excess length of the cloth extending from the end as long as the entire sword itself. The blade it simple in design, curved more so than a regular katana, as if from a war-ravaged time. The name itself is drawn from the original swordsmith, Masamune, with the entire name translating to "True Masamune." Etched into the back of the sword is a phrase, "Cast in the Name, Ye not Guilty."

ID: 64921 CD: 4 (3+1) [+3 EXP]

1985/2560 XP [Rank 9] + 52 = 2037/2560 XP [Rank 9]

[-18 Materials, 16 Materials left.]

"As always, the speed that you crank these crafts out is astonishing man, heh. Just two more to go, but feel free to hold off on those for now."

Calrex gave a laugh as he saw the items he had only moments before ordered become realized, looking at each as they materialized, "Alright then, how much do I owe ya? We can save the other two for later on."

-30 Materials (Credit for when two remaining items are crafted)

+1 Grand Aegis
+1 Grand Chariot: Aegis
+1 Grand Crest: Aegis
+1 Shin Masamune

"I'd hope my speed in craft was still up to snuff given my rank in this profession. It'd be shame if I had faltered due to my hiatus," chuckled the blonde as he forked over the four pieces of gear as well as the two he had asked to have held off. "Also we both know I am an elitist perfectionist so here are the other two. Now I have some plotting of my own to do hehe. Enjoy the gifts Ultramarine Knight," chimed the blonde as he accepted the materials in exchange and returned to the depths of the back room.

Crafts:

ID: 64989 CD: 4 (3+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 64990 CD: 7 (6+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 64991 CD: 3 (2+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 64992 CD: 7 (6+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 64993 CD: 3 (2+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 64994 CD: 5 (4+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 64995 CD: 12 (11+1) [+9 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Grand Knight - Ultramarine (Edge)
ID: 64995
Item Type: One-Handed Curved Sword
Description: An adapted version of the Grand Blade that's been changed into a curved sword form.

ID: 64996 CD: 12 (12+1) [+9 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Namida Koe no Owari
ID: 64996
Description: A katana that appears to have used the Oikawa Kanashiki design as a base. While the blade itself seems simple in design, it has a calming and welcoming aura rather than one lusting for combat. As the blade cuts through the air the sound produced by the blade seems to be one of saddening cries turning into cheerful laughter. The handle and tsuba are a crimson red, while the blade is a metallic blue. Hanging from the corners of the tsuba are four varied length teardrops. The name itself can be translated to "The end of sorrowful cries" .

ID: 64997 CD: 10 (9+1) [+6 EXP]

2037/2560 XP [Rank 9] + 44 = 2081/2560 XP [Rank 9]

[+30 Materials, -9 Materials, 37 Materials left.]

Kasier smiled. it was finally time for her to obtain some good armor and who else to obtain such equipment than from one of the highest leveled players in Aincrad as well as one of the best blacksmiths. Also, his shop was perfectly placed on the first floor, a place that she can reach without any troubles. Hence, she walked into the shop, cautious and wandering where the owner was. The owner, of course, is one of the front lines and he was a very well-known player... Known for his professionalism. However, she had heard that the player was a PKer. Sure, it could all be a rumor but if so many players have visited him than he must not mean any ill intentions. It was finally time for Kasier to get rid of her starting armor and she was going to pay for the blacksmith to create an angelic armor for her... Worthy for her to wear without embarrassment. Her eyes wandered around the shop, looking at what the blacksmith had been producing lately and she recognized that the blacksmith didn't have a single piece of armor on display. Still, she was sure that the man could create armor... He was a high leveled blacksmith after all. Hence, with her six materials in her hands, she decided to pay before she placed in the order. She was a weak player... And she looked weak as well. Before she ordered, she wanted to owner to know that she had the funds. With a smile, she greeted the owner, "Hello there!" before placing in the order as well as paying the materials beforehand.

-6 Materials

Name: The Maiden's Protector
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Enhancements: 3X Damage Mitigation
Description: A shiny full-body heavy armor that protects the user from small damage. It absorbs damage from enemies especially AoE attacks that might harm the user. The armor's silver lining shines out under the moonlight and reflects the sun's rays, sometimes blinding enemies during combat.

Edited by Kasier

Chimes filled the shop once more as a guest entered his domain. A sleepy eyed leopard cub lifted his head to observe the noirette who had just walked in. Seeing as how she posed little threat to the shop, King laid his head back down; continuing his nap. Hearing the the bell from the back, Oikawa rose for his work bench and made his way to the front counter. Upon entering the main hall, his crimson gaze shifted to the meek lass who now hovered at his counter. He could sense the curiosity in her as she glanced about his shop. The building being completely devoid of items save for the two swords he kept in his personal stock. Glancing back to her once more, he watched as she produced six materials before even uttering a word. Examining the materials, he nodded, offering his own "Hello", before commencing business.

"What can I do for you?"

Crafts:

ID: 65110 CD: 7 (6+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 65111 CD: 2 (1+1) [+2 EXPSalvage ID: 65112 LD: 11 [Not Salvaged]

ID: 65113 CD: 6 (5+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 65114 CD: 11 (10+1) [+4 EXP]

ID: 65115 CD: 5 (4+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 65116 CD: 4 (3+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 65117 CD: 3 (2+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 65119 CD: 4 (3+1) [+3 EXP]

ID: 65128 CD: 12 (12+1) [+9 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: The Maiden's Protector
ID: 65128
Enhancements: +27 Damage Mitigation
Description: A shiny full-body heavy armor that protects the user from small damage. It absorbs damage from enemies especially AoE attacks that might harm the user. The armor's silver lining shines out under the moonlight and reflects the sun's rays, sometimes blinding enemies during combat.

ID: 65129 CD: 12 (12+1) [+9 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Morning Shield
ID: 65129
Roll: 12 [12+1]
Quality: Perfect (1)
Enhancements: +2 Thorns +1 Regeneration 
Description: A circular White Shield, With a dark Gold wrapped around. The  Shield is adorned with many golden spikes to deal damage to any that touch it. 

2081/2560 XP [Rank 9] + 43 = 2124/2560 XP [Rank 9]

[+6 Materials, -10 Materials, 33 Materials left.]

OOC I'm making this a different time than Kasier showed up, so Im not rude by walking up and cutting her in line...

Jonathan walked into the forge on floor one. He walked up to the counter and up to the smith. The man had blond hair. Jonathan smiled and said, "Hello, The name is Jonathan. I was wondering if you could have this shield forged for me. I need it for a quest I am going to take very soon..." Jonathan put the order slip on the counter for the smith to examine. If anyone could make this shield, which every smith in the game could... It was this guy, he was the best in the game. Jonathan smiled and moved and sat down, after placing his materials as payment. 

-6 Materials

Spoiler

Name: Morning Shield
Quality: Perfect (1)
Enhancements: +2 Thorns +1 Regeneration 
Description: A circular White Shield, With a dark Gold wrapped around. The  Shield is adorned with many golden spikes to deal damage to any that touch it. 

Edited by Morgenstern

Glancing from his perch, Oikawa's brow arched as a newcomer approached his shop. Hmm I'm beginning to see more and more lowlies. I wonder if they are finally deciding to help with the main effort to get us out? Nonetheless, let's see what business he offers. "Hello Jonathan. I am Oikawa. Highest ranked smith, slayer of Zelrius and your resident quest partaker. How may I assist you today?" Answering swiftly, the lad wished for a shield to be forged so that he may partake in a quest. Nodding, Oikawa retrieved a flask for his storage and selected the use option hovering above it. Heading to the back, he began to craft the item and produced the shield down to the finest detail. Not giving it much thought. He returned and collected the materials the young lad had to offer.

[+2 Crafter's Respite Potions, +6 Materials, 33 Materials left.]

Kasier smiled. For a player killer, the man seemed polite enough. She was greeted with a simple word but at least the blonde blacksmith didn't go ahead and slaughter her on the spot right? She knew that the man was a great blacksmith and her object should be finished within a few minutes. "Uhm. I would like heavy armor for protection. I already placed the details on the order form here." She said, raising her hand and showing the form to the blacksmith. "With you rank, this should take less than a few hours right? I'll just sit down here and wait for you to finish this craft! Of course, that is if you plan to craft immediately." Kasier said. She wouldn't mind if the blacksmith was not feeling up to crafting right now because she had all the time in her hands at the moment. She was progressing slowly through the ranks of SAO... Slowly, but surely and she had no immediate need for armor right now.

"Less than a few hours? Give me ten minutes love," commented the blonde as he quickly made his way to the back. Selecting a few materials, he moved them to the crafting table. Grasping his crafting hammer and donning his fireproof gloves, he hovered the hammer over the material and brought it down on the material. As a menu popped up, he selected armor from the list and then input the visual details needed for the item to come to life. Submitting the request, he tapped the material once ore and watched as the material glowed and took shape. Once it was complete, he looked it over and smiled.

Heading back to the front, he placed the armor on the counter and called over to the lass. "Consider it done my friend."

@Kasier

The armor was no doubt perfection. It was exactly what she wanted and finally, she could say goodbye to the armor that she was wearing at the moment. The starting armor that she had had served her very well during her time in SAO and it lasted her until level eight. All good things come to an end and even if the armor wasn't considered a good thing, it had served her well enough. Now, she would have a lot more mitigation. She wanted to get a tank class finished as soon as she mastered the art of healing and well, she wasn't that far away from doing so. If she continued to do what she is doing at the moment, no time will pass until she reached the solid 50 SP where she can finally complete her healer build. "Great, this looks amazing blacksmith! Can I ask for your name? I'm Kasier by the way." She said, introducing herself to the definitely higher leveled player. Perhaps he might turn out to be a good friend in the near future. The man seemed decent and very polite hence she understood not why people called him a player killer. He doesn't seem like a player killer to me. She thought, taking the armor since she had already pre-paid even before the man went to crafting. "I already paid you six materials so I guess I'll be off! Thanks for the armor and I'll be sure to come back for more armor and swords and stuff like that! Thanks for the armor!" She said with a farewell as she walked out of the shop to check out her new equipment.

+1 <<The Maiden's Protector>> (3X Damage Mitigation [27 MIT])

Change was certainly imminent for the crimson-eyed man. Cardinal had graced them with a content update and given the changes he was planning on implementing anyway, he figured why not start now. First he would need to craft more gear for himself. He was unsure of his exact path, but he planned to make use of his remaining skill slots to get himself an alternate build. Heavy Armor and and perhaps a two handed weapon seemed fitting. While he wished to don more weaponry, he figured he'd still need other skills as well. However, as it now stood he had crafting to do.

ID: 65256 CD: 3 (1+2) [+3 EXP]

ID: 65257 CD: 13 (11+2) [+9 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Ea, Blade of Kings

Your Profession: Blacksmith

Your Rank: 8

ID: 65257

Roll: 13 (11+2)

Item Type: Two-Handed Straight Sword 
Tier: 2

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +6 Damage

Description: A crimson dipped steel blade fastened securely by a golden hand guard and handle.

Post Link: Here

ID: 65258 CD: 10 (8+2) [+6 EXP]

ID: 65259 CD: 6 (4+2) [+3 EXP]

ID: 65260 CD: 6 (4+2) [+3 EXP]

ID: 65261 CD: 7 (5+2) [+4 EXP]

ID: 65262 CD: 10 (8+2) [+6 EXP]

ID: 65263 CD: 9 (7+2) [+4 EXP]

ID: 65264 CD: 13 (11+2) [+9 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Golden Armor

ID: 65264

Roll: 13 (11+2)

Item Type: Heavy Armor Chestplate

Enhancements: +54 Damage Mitigation

Description: Golden plated armor materialized from highly absorbent ores.

ID: 65265 CD: 14 (12+2) [+9 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: King's Wall

ID: 65265

Roll: 14 (12+2)

Item Type: Shield

Enhancements: +28 Thorns +18 Damage Mitigation

Description: Golden plated shield covered in metallic mini spikes.

2124/2560 XP [Rank 9] + 56 = 2180/2560 XP [Rank 9]

[+1 Crafter's Table, +16 Materials, -10 Materials, 39 Materials left.]