[SHOP-F1] Gurando Foji (The Grand Forge) {Rank 9 Smith}

Upon entering the shop, Helios stepped up to the counter. Behind it was a blonde haired man whom he recognized quite well. The noirette placed a fair sized sack and a rare tier curved sword in front of the shop owner. "For you, Oikawa, fourty-four thousand, five hundred and eighty nine col. Hold onto that sword for me. Thank you for the motivation and training you put me through back when I first met you on the third floor. I appreciate it. Now, go crazy with that money." He chuckled, stepping away from the blonde and exiting the shop for the last time. "Goodbye." He said as he turned to the man, before closing the door behind him.

-44,589 col and Kanshou

Name: Kanshou
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 3 - Professional Blacksmith
ID: 36256
Roll: 11
Item Type: Weapon (One-Handed Curved Sword)
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +2 Damage
Description: A long, curved blade with extra damage. The black metal has a red hexagonal pattern and a yin-yang at the base. The handle is a polished silver.

Edited by Helios
  • Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kasier’s eyes drifted to the blacksmith’s shop. Who would’ve thought that Kasier out of all the people would be the one to get a weapon? Indeed, now, Kasier felt like she could kill just about anything. However, because of the fact that she had invested so much into her first aid, she decided that she might as well just finish that up before investing in weapon and mitigation skills. Now, however, she was going to get a weapon, and she was going to use it. Helios’s death had made her recognize what the game was. The game was just a death game and she was going to survive. She was going to be at the top of the world and she was going to rise to become the Kasier of this world. For that purpose, she must obtain a sword for herself. Hence, she found the experienced blacksmith’s shop and walked in with a cold half-smile. She was a changed woman and her style in this game was going to change as well. Kasier, without a word, placed in an order and dropped six materials onto the table. She had a lot of materials, too much for her own good and she might as well spend some for an actual weapon that she can use.

“I’d like this done as fast as possible, please. PM me when you are done, blacksmith.” She said, walking out of the door having placed in the order and paid straight up.

(I'll make this a different time than when Helios came in)

-6 Materials

Name: The Kasier's Venom
Your Rank: 8
ID:
Roll:
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: 1X Paralysis, 2X Bleed [Tier 1]
Description: A sword that is specifically used to inflict status condition which is deadly during the night because of how light it is. This sword enables to wielder to move through the night and day with extreme speed because it weights literally nothing. It strikes with fierceness and intention to kill.

On 8/2/2016 at 5:57 PM, Helios said:

Upon entering the shop, Helios stepped up to the counter. Behind it was a blonde haired man whom he recognized quite well. The noirette placed a fair sized sack and a rare tier curved sword in front of the shop owner. "For you, Oikawa, fourty-four thousand, five hundred and eighty nine col. Hold onto that sword for me. Thank you for the motivation and training you put me through back when I first met you on the third floor. I appreciate it. Now, go crazy with that money." He chuckled, stepping away from the blonde and exiting the shop for the last time. "Goodbye." He said as he turned to the man, before closing the door behind him.

-44,589 col and Kanshou

Name: Kanshou
Your Rank: 3 - Professional Blacksmith
ID: 36256
Roll: 11
Quality: Rare
Description: A long, curved blade with extra damage. The black metal has a red hexagonal pattern and a yin-yang at the base. The handle is a polished silver.

Something was off. The chime of the bell, the authority in his step, the usage of words; it all seemed off. A blank gaze took the scene in around him. Analyzing every word and movement the noirette, he knew as Helios, offered and attempting to understand why it was happening. However, there he sat. A statue of disbelief, petrified at the fact he couldn't even respond to the man who had just delivered all his savings and a sword to a player he barely knew. Well surely they were more than that but it made no sense all the same. He just nodded and offered a weak goodbye as his friend and left him in the shop alone. The oddest feeling arose as the blonde felt the worse had yet to come.

+44,589 Col

+1 Kanshou

On 8/5/2016 at 6:51 AM, Kasier said:

Kasier’s eyes drifted to the blacksmith’s shop. Who would’ve thought that Kasier out of all the people would be the one to get a weapon? Indeed, now, Kasier felt like she could kill just about anything. However, because of the fact that she had invested so much into her first aid, she decided that she might as well just finish that up before investing in weapon and mitigation skills. Now, however, she was going to get a weapon, and she was going to use it. Helios’s death had made her recognize what the game was. The game was just a death game and she was going to survive. She was going to be at the top of the world and she was going to rise to become the Kasier of this world. For that purpose, she must obtain a sword for herself. Hence, she found the experienced blacksmith’s shop and walked in with a cold half-smile. She was a changed woman and her style in this game was going to change as well. Kasier, without a word, placed in an order and dropped six materials onto the table. She had a lot of materials, too much for her own good and she might as well spend some for an actual weapon that she can use.

“I’d like this done as fast as possible, please. PM me when you are done, blacksmith.” She said, walking out of the door having placed in the order and paid straight up.

(I'll make this a different time than when Helios came in)

-6 Materials

Your Rank: 8
ID:
Roll:
Enhancements: 1X Paralysis, 2X Bleed [Tier 1]
Description: A sword that is specifically used to inflict status condition which is deadly during the night because of how light it is. This sword enables to wielder to move through the night and day with extreme speed because it weights literally nothing. It strikes with fierceness and intention to kill.

"With a tongue like that you find yourself lucky I don't have more pressing matters to attend to, Kasier of the low levels. But rest assured your blade will be ready in do time. I will accept your materials as well. However, next time a please and a thank you will get you much farther." Turning on his heel, the golden haired youth returned to the back of his shop, menus alight as he began the crafting process. Choosing from a selection of swords, he carefully selected one of the curved sword variety and blessed the blade with enhancements matching those requested. Returning to the front, he offered her blade. "You're welcome."

ID: 65689 CD: 8 (6+2) [+4 EXP]

ID: 65690 CD: 4 (2+2) [+3 EXP]

ID: 65691 CD: 8 (6+2) [+4 EXP]

ID: 65692 CD: 11 (9+2) [+6 EXP]

ID: 65693 CD: 8 (6+2) [+4 EXP]

ID: 65694 CD: 12 (10+2) [+9 EXP]

Spoiler

Profession: Blacksmith
ID: 65694
Roll: 12 (10+2)
Item Type: One-Handed Curved Sword
Tier: 1
Enhancements: +1 Paralysis & +2 Bleed
Post Link: Here

2180/2560 XP [Rank 9] + 30 = 2210/2560 XP [Rank 9]

[+6 Materials, -6 Materials, 39 Materials left.]

Kasier was about to walk out of the door. However, before Kasier had managed to begin to walk, the blacksmith began to speak to her as if she had just threatened him in some way. Apparently, the well-known blacksmith thought that Kasier had been impolite since she was accused of not saying please and thank you when she placed in the order. Surely, she had said “please”. She recalled saying the word clearly in her mind or maybe she was just somehow assuming that she forgot to say something that she had meant to say. Either way, there was some unwanted confusion going on and the man was obviously not pleased with what she had said. Hence, Kasier began to apologize. However, before she managed to let anything out of her mouth, the blacksmith turned his body and walked to a different room.

Kasier had wanted to get some material gathering done in case the famous blacksmith did not want to complete the crafting at the moment but now, she was quite sure that the man planned to finish the crafting of the sword immediately. Hence, Kasier decided that she would just wait for her curved sword to be complete before she went and did anything so she sat down and planned to explain everything afterwards. During the time that the blacksmith was crafting, Kasier opened her HUD menu and looked at her friend list with her eyes filled with sadness. The name that she so cared for: Helios was now crossed off of her friend list, his existence had disappeared from both the virtual prison of Aincrad as well as the world of reality… That is, if Kayaba’s words proved to be true. However, there was definitely something that Kasier could’ve done for the black-haired man. Helios had been the person that treated her to food when she was hungry and helped her in the beginning of the game and before she could even get to know the man better, he had already died from his own free will. Kasier’s teeth clutched tightly, she knew that she was a useless player, useless in terms of combat, useless in terms of being a good friend but someday, she’ll become strong, stronger than everyone in this world of Aincrad. Helios, you might have died, but your death was not in vain… You have created a hero, a hero by the name of Kasier, the next Kaiser of this world. She thought, watching as the blacksmith returned to the room.

As she received the new curved sword, she began to speak, “I’m sure that you misunderstood my words previously. I did say please when I placed in the order. Perhaps my tone had been insulting to you. If so, I apologize sincerely if that was what happened. I’m sure that it was all a misunderstanding and if I disrespected you, it was not on purpose. Anyway, thank you for the sword.” She said, making sure that she was extra polite this time before turning around and walking out of the door to the blacksmith shop.

+1 The Kasier's Venom

Jonathan walked onto the first floor. He had not had much luck in his own shop lately, so he needed a bit of help. From an Item that a blacksmith could forge. He might not have been the cheapest, but he was the best and fastest of the Blacksmith. Oikawa. He entered the shop and walked forward to the counter like he had done before. He smiled at the Blonde behind the Counter and said, "Hello Oikawa. Highest ranked smith, slayer of Zelrius and my resident quest partaker" Remembering the exact words the male had introduced himself as before. "If you are not currently busy, I have two items that would need Forging."  He pushed the slips and payment up with a smile. 

Spoiler

Name: Seraph Guardian
ID: Leave Blank
Roll: Leave Blank
Item Type: Light Armor
Enhancements: +27 Mitigation 
Description: A Chest to Toe armor. It is a white with Gold all around the edges. I is made with the aspect of Angel armor, and protects the wearer from most harm. It is made out of light armor to allow the user to still move quickly. 
Post Link: Leave Blank

Spoiler

Name: Advanced Alchemist Pestle
Item Type: Crafting Tool
Enhancements: +1 to CD
Description: A White Alchemist Pestle, with Gold around the top circle opening. It allows for the user to craft alchemy Items better

-12 Materials

Edited by Morgenstern

@Kasier

"A misunderstanding it would seem then. My apologies as well m'lady," offered the blacksmith as he bent forward in a slight bow. Offering his most gracious of smiles, he watched as she exited only to have his gaze shifted to the arrival of Jonathan; a customer that had shown up a few days ago.

58 minutes ago, Morgenstern said:

Jonathan walked onto the first floor. He had not had much luck in his own shop lately, so he needed a bit of help. From an Item that a blacksmith could forge. He might not have been the cheapest, but he was the best and fastest of the Blacksmith. Oikawa. He entered the shop and walked forward to the counter like he had done before. He smiled at the Blonde behind the Counter and said, "Hello Oikawa. Highest ranked smith, slayer of Zelrius and my resident quest partaker" Remembering the exact words the male had introduced himself as before. "If you are not currently busy, I have two items that would need Forging."  He pushed the slips up with a smile. 

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

-12 Materials

"Jonathan. It seems fate has bestowed upon the chance to meet again. I assume all is well aside from the request of a new gear? Speaking of new gear. Your shield is ready."

ID: 65703 CD: 5 (3+2) [+3 EXP]

ID: 65704 CD: 6 (4+2) [+3 EXP]

ID: 65705 CD: 12 (10+2) [+9 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Morning Shield
Profession: Blacksmith
ID: 65705
Roll: 12 [10+2]
Item Type: Shield
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +2 Thorns +1 Regeneration 
Description: A circular White Shield, With a dark Gold wrapped around. The  Shield is adorned with many golden spikes to deal damage to any that touch it.
Post Link: Here

ID: 65706 CD: 10 (8+2) [+6 EXP]

2210/2560 XP [Rank 9] + 21 = 2231/2560 XP [Rank 9]

[+6 Materials, -4 Materials, 41 Materials left.]

Shuffling back to the room housing the furnace and his crafting gear, Oikawa made quick work of the materials stranded about his table. Taking each one, he lightly tapped them with his hammer, letting Cardinal handle the rest, as items were shaped and formed. As he selected the same few settings over and over again, none of them came out quite right until about his ninth craft. Watching the glowing material transform from ore to armor, a satisfied grin replaced the frustrated look he had worn only moments ago. With a little pep in his step, he returned to the front counter and delivered the item to Jonathan. "Two down, two to go."

ID: 65761 CD: 7 (5+2) [+4 EXP]

ID: 65762 CD: 6 (4+2) [+3 EXP]

ID: 65763 CD: 3 (1+2) [+3 EXP]

ID: 65764 CD: 9 (7+2) [+4 EXP]

ID: 65765 CD: 11 (9+2) [+6 EXP]

ID: 65766 CD: 3 (1+2) [+3 EXP]

ID: 65767 CD: 11 (9+2) [+6 EXP]

ID: 65768 CD: 8 (6+2) [+4 EXP]

ID: 65769 CD: 12 (10+2) [+9 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Advanced Alchemist Pestle
ID: 65769
Item Type: Crafting Tool
Enhancements: +1 CD
Description: A White Alchemist Pestle, with Gold around the top circle opening. It allows for the user to craft alchemy Items better
Post Link: Here

ID: 65770 CD: 4 (2+2) [+3 EXP]

2231/2560 XP [Rank 9] + 45 = 2276/2560 XP [Rank 9]

[-10 Materials, 31 Materials left.]

• 2 weeks later...

Returning to the back once more, the blonde sought out a few more materials for use before placing them on the table and repeating the same procedure as before. The last item he was to create would be a pestle. A crafting tool for a budding Alchemist if he recalled correctly. Nodding to himself, he continued to tap away at his crafts before finally...

ID: 65768 CD: 8 (6+2) [+4 EXP]

ID: 65769 CD: 12 (10+2) [+9 EXP]

ID: 65770 CD: 4 (2+2) [+3 EXP]

2276/2560 XP [Rank 9] + 16 = 2292/2560 XP [Rank 9]

[-3 Materials, 28 Materials left.]

• 2 weeks later...

Baldur pushed his way into the familiar shop of his close friend Oikawa.

"Ohayo my friend. I am in need of a new Katana. First and foremost, I need a katana that's almost pure damage, but with some bleed attached to it. Secondarily, I think I'd like to invest in a dueling sword, and go with something with some paralyze."

"And here, this might help." Baldur pulled up his inventory management and set his <<Vanilla Ice Cream with Chocolate Chips>> that their old friend Alyss had made. "It should give you a bonus to  your crafting."

-(1) <<Vanilla Ice Cream with Chocolate Chips>> | Perfect Item | +1 to CD

Name: Raijinken
Item Type: Katana
Tier: 2
Enhancements: 2 DMG 1 Paralyze
Description: The sword of lightning, this katana seemed to crackle with faint energy and has the ability to paralyze its foes.

Name: Fudōshin 
Enhancements: 2 Damage 1 Bleed
Description: Fudoshin is the state of the immovable spirit, the iron will of a warrior made steel. As such, Fudoshinken can only be wielded by a warrior who has risen to the challenge of defeating their inner demons.

Edited by Baldur
On 8/27/2016 at 9:12 PM, Baldur said:

Baldur pushed his way into the familiar shop of his close friend Oikawa.

"Ohayo my friend. I am in need of a new Katana. First and foremost, I need a katana that's almost pure damage, but with some bleed attached to it. Secondarily, I think I'd like to invest in a dueling sword, and go with something with some paralyze."

The bell chimed as his new found guildmate entered his shop. Unsure if he noticed the purge of items from his stock, Oikawa suddenly chuckled to himself at the thought. Of course he knows I purged my shop, I sold him all the items. Shifting his gaze to meet Baldur's, the blonde nodded as he was greeted and asked to craft some rather interesting Katana. Looking over the items, Oikawa jotted a few things down and took the slips of paper. "I'll be just a moment man." With that, he turned to the backroom and slipped behind the wooden door. Upon his table he grabbed a few materials, ate the ice cream Baldur offered, and selected a few parameters. Once done he began to craft.

+1 CD

ID: 66564 CD: 8 (5+3) [+4 EXP]

ID: 66565 CD: 10 (7+3) [+6 EXP]

ID: 66566 CD: 5 (2+3) [+3 EXP]

ID: 66567 CD: 10 (7+3) [+6 EXP]

ID: 66568 CD: 12 (9+3) [+9 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Fudōshin 
ID: 66568
Roll: 12 [9+3]
Enhancements: +4 Damage & +1 Bleed
Description: Fudoshin is the state of the immovable spirit, the iron will of a warrior made steel. As such, Fudoshinken can only be wielded by a warrior who has risen to the challenge of defeating their inner demons.

ID: 66569 CD: 8 (5+3) [+4 EXP]

ID: 66570 CD: 8 (5+3) [+4 EXP]

ID: 66571 CD: 11 (8+3) [+6 EXP]

ID: 66572 CD: 4 (1+3) [+3 EXP]

ID: 66573 CD: 11 (8+3) [+6 EXP]

2292/2560 XP [Rank 9] + 51 = 2343/2560 XP [Rank 9]

[-10 Materials, 18 Materials left.]

With recent updates Teayre looked up at the sign of the shop she was stood outside letting out a sigh. Pressing her hand to the door she spots a very familiar blonde haired blacksmith and a small lion cub. Waving her free hand at the blonde before kneeling down next to King and running her hand over the small lions ear. “Kawi, would you be able to make me a curved sword that’s pure damage please?” She paused for a moment. “To cut through sadness…” A small smile came across the crimson maiden’s lips. “That blade is still one of the best in the game Oikawa.” Taking a slip of paper Teayre fills it in before pushing it over to her friend and guild mate. “I’ll need a few of the swords at either uncommon or rare as well.” Openning her inventory Teayre takes out a huge bag of materials before placing it down on the counter. “Hope this covers it.” She says.

-30 Materials

Name: Ketsueki Kanashiki
Item Type: Curved Sword
Enhancements: 3 slots of Damage (+6)
Description: A clean smooth blade that has a dark contour line. (Change it if you like
J )
Post Link: Leave Blank

With a slight push of the door, the wanderer quietly made his way through the busy shop and right to the front desk where the owner of the place stood. "Ohayo..." the wanderer says as he gave the owner a slight bow. It wasn't that it was morning or anything, but it's been a greeting he's been doing recently. No matter if it was morning, night, afternoon. He was always telling everyone good morning. Like it's a fresh new day. 

"I would like to place an order," he says as he tinkers around with his HUD. Eventually, he sends his order to Oikawa. "I was actually thinking of making this into a vanity since I'm planning on obtaining a damage familiar soon, but I want to help out your shop. Here's the stats, and here's the materials for the item." The wanderer began to tinker with his HUD once more before sending 9 materials to Oikawa.

-9 Materials 

Name: (You can name it :D)
Item Type: Two-Handed Assault Spear
Enhancements: +6 Damage
Description: A qiang, a two handed chinese style spear. Very similar to Long Sky's spear ('Hero' - the movie with jet li) It's entirely made of a light, but durable metal. Finished, the metal itself looks whitish - silverish. Near the bladed tip part of the spear is a white colored tassle. Running along the spear shaft are grooves that criscrosses each other all the way down to the other tip of the spear where there was another tassle of white hair. Hidden underneath all that white fluff hid a small blade, almost obscure from sight until it digs into the chosen target.

Jonathan walked in. It was time for his new sword. He had the rest of his armor set up. Now he needed the sword. He knew just where to get it. Oikawa. Fastest and Finest Blacksmith in all of SAOJonathan opened the familiar shop door. He walked up to the counter and smiled to the man. He handed him the slip. You know Oikawa, I think you are the only blacksmith that cares for his shop daily. With that Jonathan smiled and sat down. He knew it would be done almost instantaneously. Jonathan seen the familiar face f Rain, on the other side of the room but Jonathan decided to leave him alone. He probably was also he for a weapon. Or perhaps armor. 

Spoiler

Name: Zodaic Blade
Item Type: One-Handed Curved Sword
Tier: One
Enhancements: +3 Damage
Description: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/e/e7/Excalibur-ffxii.png/revision/latest?cb=20130704000901--- Just like that but curved. In the Dark it gives off a faint golden light. 

Payment 3000 Col

[+3000 Col, +30 Materials, +9 Materials]

Within moments the shop seemed to fill with customers. Requests being given here and there and payment strewn about the counter. Nodding to his guildmate and friend Oikawa thanked her for the extra materials and made her sword a top priority after Baldur's. "I'll make a few uncommons and rares for you love, just sit tight." With that, he turned to face Rain as he approached the counter. Returning his hello, the smith beamed as the wanderer mentioned wanting to help the store out as well as giving him the smith the honors of naming the blade. Nodding, Oikawa added the request to his now growing list and addressed Jonathan as he strolled into the store. As he requested his item, Oikawa jotted down a few notes and spoke. "I'll have it done swiftly, just bare with me as for right now I have a full plate haha." Addressing everyone, he spoke before heading to the back to craft. "Patience my friends I will return shortly with some wares."

Crafts:

ID: 66963 CD: 12 (11+2) [+9 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Raijinken
ID: 66963
Roll: 12 (11+2)
Enhancements: +4 Damage & +1 Paralyze
Description: The sword of lightning, this katana seemed to crackle with faint energy and has the ability to paralyze its foes.

ID: 66964 CD: 12 (12+2) [+9 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Ketsueki Kanashiki
ID: 66964
Roll: 12
Item Type: One-Handed Curved Sword
Description: A clean smooth blade that has a dark contour line. (Change it if you like 
J )

ID: 66965 CD: 12 (10+2) [+9 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Wanderer's Light
ID: 66965
Item Type: Two-Handed Assault Spear
Description: A qiang, a two handed chinese style spear. Very similar to Long Sky's spear ('Hero' - the movie with jet li) It's entirely made of a light, but durable metal. Finished, the metal itself looks whitish - silverish. Near the bladed tip part of the spear is a white colored tassle. Running along the spear shaft are grooves that criscrosses each other all the way down to the other tip of the spear where there was another tassle of white hair. Hidden underneath all that white fluff hid a small blade, almost obscure from sight until it digs into the chosen target.

ID: 66966 CD: 7 (5+2) [+ 4 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Akuma's Rage
ID: 66966
Roll: 7 (5+2)
Item Type: Two-Handed Straight Sword
Quality: Uncommon
Description: Black steel blade with a crimson and onyx handle.

ID: 66967 CD: 6 (4+2) [+3 EXP]

ID: 66968 CD: 9 (7+2) [+4 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Illian's Might
ID: 66968
Roll: 9 (7+2)
Description: White steel blade with a blue and silver handle.

ID: 66969 CD: 12 (12+2) [+9 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Zodiac Blade
ID: 66969
Roll: 12
Item Type: One-Handed Curved Sword
Tier: One
Enhancements: +3 Damage
Description: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/e/e7/Excalibur-ffxii.png/revision/latest?cb=20130704000901--- Just like that but curved. In the Dark it gives off a faint golden light. 

ID: 66970 CD: 3 (1+2) [+3 EXP]

ID: 66971 CD: 9 (7+2) [+4 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Blade of Aureolis
ID: 66971
Roll: 9 (7+2)
Item Type: One-Handed Curved Sword
Description: Crimson steel blade with an onyx and silver handle.

ID: 66972 CD: 4 (2+2) [+3 EXP]

2343/2560 XP [Rank 9] + 57 = 2400/2560 XP [Rank 9]

[-10 Materials, 47 Materials left.]

It didn't take as long as the wanderer had initially thought, after getting everyone's order's written down, the blacksmith hurried off to his anvil and began creating his crafts. After a few moments, he returned with what seemed to be everyone's orders, right to the very groove. "Honestly, in the real world, there's no way it would take this long to craft weapons..." He thought to himself. This game made sure to not include magic to the system, but the speed it took the blacksmith, it was almost magical.

The wanderer quickly looked over his new spear. It was strong, yet somewhat light. Everything about it was made, all the way down to the small details the wanderer had asked for. He quickly opened his HUD and accepted the weapon. "Domo... Arigato.. " he says as he slightly lowers his head and waltz out of the shop. He was excited to break in his new weapon.

+ Wanderer's Light

Edited by Rain

Alisa walked up to the outside of the blacksmith's shop. She had been informed that this was where she had to go to get the weapon she wanted...Alisa had never really been to a merchant before, so she wasn't really sure how this worked. However, she was happy to pay to get what she wanted, and that is what mattered right? She had come prepared and wrote down all the specifications of the weapon she wanted before she came, so this would be rather easy.

Steeling herself, she opened up the doors of the building, and stepped inside, seeing the blacksmith behind the counter. She slowly approaches it.

"Uhm, hello, sir, I'd like to buy a weapon, a rapier...here all the specifications..." The girl talked quietly, mostly because she was just shy. However it did not really matter in this situation now did it? She stood there for a moment waiting for the man to take her order.

Spoiler

Name: Warrior’s Finesse
Item Type: Rapier
Quality:
Perfect
Enhancements: Bleed II DMG I
Description: A long, red bladed rapier. It is a bit longer and thicker than your everyday average rapier. Equipped with a silver hilt with a knuckle guard and a winged sweeping, it looks like your everyday Rapier. However, the true trick to this blade is its fine, perfected sharpening, allowing the cutting and bleeding of an opponent without them even realizing they have been cut. A ruthless weapon.

Post Link: Leave Blank

<6 MATS AS PAYMENT>

Edited by Mossino

@Mossino

The bell chimed. A slow creak sounding as a lass of level lower to his own, entered the shop. A timid look of nervousness yet anticipation covered her face as she approached the orange crystal smith at the counter. Her fumbled request caused him to grin as he took notes on her request and listened in. Once he was done jotting a few more things down, crimson eyes flicked to her maple orbs as he spoke. "No reason to be so shy, despite my status, in this place, friend or foe, you are always safe," he explained with a grin. "That aside, I will have your request done shortly." With that, he turned and retreated to the back where the furnace lay lit and materials sprawled out ready for crafting.

ID: 67130 CD: 7 (5+2) [+4 EXP]

ID: 67131 CD: 4 (2+2) [+3 EXP]

ID: 67132 CD: 3 (1+2) [+3 EXP]

ID: 67133 CD: 3 (1+2) [+3 EXP]

ID: 67134 CD: 6 (4+2) [+3 EXP]

ID: 67135 CD: 9 (7+2) [+4 EXP]

ID: 67136 CD: 6 (4+2) [+3 EXP]

ID: 67137 CD: 12 (11+2) [+9 EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Warrior’s Finesse
ID: 67137
Roll: 12 (11+2)
Item Type: Rapier
Quality: 
Perfect
Enhancements: +12 Bleed & +1 Damage
Description: A long, red bladed rapier. It is a bit longer and thicker than your everyday average rapier. Equipped with a silver hilt with a knuckle guard and a winged sweeping, it looks like your everyday Rapier. However, the true trick to this blade is its fine, perfected sharpening, allowing the cutting and bleeding of an opponent without them even realizing they have been cut. A ruthless weapon. 
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/f/f2/Crisis_Core_Rapier.png/revision/latest?cb=20130424230755

2400/2560 XP [Rank 9] + 32 = 2432/2560 XP [Rank 9]

[+6 Materials, -8 Materials, 45 Materials left.]

The girl smiled as the reassuring words came out the blacksmiths mouth. She wasn’t exactly scared of the blacksmith, however she was just shy of the entire situation. Opening her inventory, she handed over the six materials that she owed him for the transaction. She watched him back away from the counter with her specifications to attempt to build her weapon. She sat out in the lobby for what seemed like at most an hour before the man returned. However, when he did return, what she saw in his hands was exactly what she wanted. Perfect length, color, he even got the hilt right. Exactly to her specifications.

Happily, the woman approached the counter and took the weapon into her inventory,

"Thank you so much sir!" she excitedly stated and she turned on her heels, and moved towards the door, opening it, and proceeding to exit with her new weapon.

+ Warrior's Finesse