Gurando Foji's Crafts

Attempt 2

Reheating the forge, I once again warmed up the material. Preparing my hammer I went to work onto what I would hope become a nice piece of chest armor.

ID #: 5531 Craft Die: 11 

Concentrating, I molded and shaped the material until it came out to become a Light Armor.

Item-Type: Light Armor.

Name: Fenrir's Cuirass
Quality: Rare
Description: An iron armor infused with wolf blood and wolf bane. Silver in color, an emblem of a wolf's head is embedded into the chest plate. Traits: +1 DMG MIT and +1 EVA
Wanted price: Refer to Guide

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Attempt 4 (2/2)

Using my salvaged mat, I applied significantly less heat. Hammering down, I pounded away. "Hopefully I don't break it this time"

ID #: 5580 Craft Die: 12

A loud pop went off, then suddenly the material began to glow. Turning itself into a Perfect Light Armor.

Name: Coat of the Lone Wolf
Quality: Perfect
Description: A silver leather coat, tailored from dire wolf fur, a high grade raw material. The coat provides the user  with a boost in damage mitigation and evasion, allowing the user to last longer in battle. Traits: +2 Damage Mitigation and +1 Evasion

Wanted price: Not For Sale
Edited by Oikawa - The Faint

Name: Fenrir's Cuirass
Description: An iron armor infused with wolf blood and wolf bane. Silver in color, an emblem of a wolf's head is embedded into the chest plate. Traits: +1 DMG MIT and +1 EVA
Wanted price: Refer to Guide

Approved.

Name: Coat of the Lone Wolf
Quality: Perfect
Description: A silver leather coat, tailored from dire wolf fur, a high grade raw material. The coat provides the user  with a boost in damage mitigation and evasion, allowing the user to last longer in battle. Traits: +2 Damage Mitigation and +1 Evasion

Wanted price: Not For Sale

Approved.

Attempt 7

ID #: 5701 Craft Die: 11

It seems a hammered the blade down to flat, alas its a long-sword nonetheless. Deciding to shape it a bit more before it completely cooled, he forged it into Rare Two-Handed Straight Sword.

Item-Type: Two-Handed Straight Sword.

Name: Claymore of Amarok
Quality: Rare
Description: This large, two-handed snow white claymore features the ability to not only incapacitate its target but cause damage even after the initial hit. Traits: +1 Paralyze and +1 Bleed
Wanted price: Refer to Guide

Gleaming at my triumph, I set the weapon aside so I can get it approved for sale. *Thud* "What was that" Heading to the front I noticed I had a package, Opening it I read the letter and smiled. Sindon you sly dog. Thanks man, I'll have that rapier in no time.

[Oikawa- The Faint received 7 Mats as a gift from Sindon]

Reheating the forge I went to work on another mat. I will make that rapier if its the last thing I do, I mumbled to myself as clanged away at the heated material.

Attempt 8

ID #: 5702 Craft Die: 12

Using all my willpower I had crafted yet another Perfect Item. This time it would become the rapier he had desperately made for his friend.

Item-Type: One-Handed Rapier.

Name: Le Rapier de Nocturne
Quality: Perfect
Description: A dark, one-handed rapier that is slightly transparent. Its blade is dark grey and slender, with a blackened tip. The grip is black, with a slight tinge of grey and the spiral hilt is made of smoothened onyx  . Traits: +2 Damage and +1 Bleed
Wanted price: Not for Sale

Satisfied with my progress for the day, I documented my results and and cleaned out the shop.

Attempt 9

ID #: 5867 Craft Die: 11

"It's not as perfect as I intended but for my first battle-axe, this is pretty bad*ss," I exclaimed out loud. Setting it in my pile of items that needed to be approved, I moved onto the next mat.

Item-Type: Two-Handed Battle Axe.

Name: Helsependel
Description: The health sapping, Helsependel is a silver two-handed dual bladed axe. It is extremely sharp on both sides. Made from wolf blood infused ore, the weapon is dangerously rewarding. Traits: +1 Damage and +1 Life Steal

Giddy with excitement, I reheated the forge I went to work on another mat., I tried to make a helm this time around. Clanging away at the heated material, I realized that this was a day of completely new stuff for me.

Attempt 9

"It's not as perfect as I intended but for my first battle-axe, this is pretty bad*ss," I exclaimed out loud. Setting it in my pile of items that needed to be approved, I moved onto the next mat.

Giddy with excitement, I reheated the forge I went to work on another mat., I tried to make a helm this time around. Clanging away at the heated material, I realized that this was a day of completely new stuff for me.

Ahh yes  it is +2 Dmg Mit, and +1 Eva. *EDITED ABOVE POST*

Attempt 9

Approved, also in evaluations just post the item, not the crafting, leave that for your shop, makes it easier for us to get through the post to do it. 

December 29-

Item-Type: Light Shield.

Name: Inquisiteur
Description: A light but very durable iron shield, that can be wrist mounted. The shield can expand to become the size of normal shield while also being able to compact into shape no larger than the forearm. Forged with iron ores and dire wolf blood, it was made to withstand hard impacts. This shield is also great for parrying and attacking with. Traits: +2 Damage Mitigation and +1 Damage.
Wanted price: Not For Sale

Item-Type: One/Two-Handed Curved Sword

Name: Illuminateur
Description: Illuminateur is a silvery grey sword with trims of white. It's evenly balanced and quite powerful.  A weapon crafted with precision in mind, it also makes the user feel somewhat lighter. Traits: +1 Accuracy and +1 Evasion.
  • 4 weeks later...

January 24- 

Item-Type: Light Armor

Name: Lunar Maw II
Description: A perfect armor in terms of protection and capabilities. Due to the material it is made with, the wearer gains life from dealing damage, feels surprisingly lighter and gets better protection. Traits: +1 Damage Mitigation, +1 Life Steal (Gain 1 HP on Natural BD roll of 8-10) and +1 Evasion.

Item-Type: One-Handed Warhammer

Name: Volthenir I
Description: A golden hammer with a mini spike jutting from each end of it, It's powerful weapon to hold in combat.  A weapon crafted with damage in mind, it also makes the target paralyzed on occasion. Traits: +1 Damage and +1 Paralysis.

Item-Type: One-Handed Rapier

Name: Quickholt
Quality: Uncommon
Description: A white, one-handed rapier that seems heavier than it looks. A decent weapon in combat,  it has the capability to deal Bleed damage. Named Quickholt for its ability to quickly take down small mobs. Traits: +1 Bleed.

January 25-

Name: Cuirass of the Unscathed II
Description: A high quality armor made from Blue Obsidian and comforted with leather straps. This special version of the armor, was made specifically to resist damage. Being made from Blue Obsidian, the armor is naturally blue in color, and outfitted with black trim. Traits: +2 Damage Mitigation.

Name: Cuirass of the Unscathed III
Description: The highest quality version of this armor made from Blue Obsidian and comforted with leather straps. This special version of the armor, was made specifically to resist damage. Being made from Blue Obsidian, the armor is naturally blue in color, and outfitted with black trim. Traits: +3 Damage Mitigation.
Wanted price: Not for Sale (Reserved)

Name: Lunar Maw II
Description: A perfect armor in terms of protection and capabilities. Due to the material it is made with, the wearer gains life from dealing damage, feels surprisingly lighter and gets better protection. Traits: +1 Damage Mitigation, +1 Life Steal (Gain 1 HP on Natural BD roll of 8-10) and +1 Evasion.

Item-Type: One-Handed Warhammer

Name: Volthenir I
Description: A golden hammer with a mini spike jutting from each end of it, It's powerful weapon to hold in combat.  A weapon crafted with damage in mind, it also makes the target paralyzed on occasion. Traits: +1 Damage and +1 Paralysis.

Name: Quickholt
Description: A white, one-handed rapier that seems heavier than it looks. A decent weapon in combat,  it has the capability to deal Bleed damage. Named Quickholt for its ability to quickly take down small mobs. Traits: +1 Bleed.

Name: Cuirass of the Unscathed II
Description: A high quality armor made from Blue Obsidian and comforted with leather straps. This special version of the armor, was made specifically to resist damage. Being made from Blue Obsidian, the armor is naturally blue in color, and outfitted with black trim. Traits: +2 Damage Mitigation.

Name: Cuirass of the Unscathed III
Description: The highest quality version of this armor made from Blue Obsidian and comforted with leather straps. This special version of the armor, was made specifically to resist damage. Being made from Blue Obsidian, the armor is naturally blue in color, and outfitted with black trim. Traits: +3 Damage Mitigation.
Wanted price: Not for Sale (Reserved)

Approved.

(Though in the future, if you wouldn't mind posting IDs here as well as your shop, that would be great!)

January 27-

ID #: 7685 Craft Die: 10

Name: Helm of Bledrinkar I
Description: A dark closed helmet crafted with blood-lust. The overall helmet is black and finished with a dark red trim. The visor is blackened red color, with a slight tinge of grey. Traits: +1 Bleed.
Wanted price: Refer to guide

ID #: 7687 Craft Die: 10
Name: Helm of Litekaster I
Description: A bright closed helmet crafted with the ability to incapacitate. The overall helmet is white and finished with a golden yellow trim. The visor is brightened yellow color, with a slight tinge of grey. Traits: +1 Paralysis.

ID #: 7689 Craft Die: 11

Name: Helm of Bledrinkar II

Description: A dark closed helmet crafted with blood-lust. The overall helmet is black and finished with a dark red trim. The visor is blackened red color, with a slight tinge of grey. Traits: +1 Bleed and +1 Accuracy.

January 28-

ID#: 7802 Craft Die: 10

Name: Yamazii
Description: A professional rapier. More durable than any starter and Good rapier. It has a red blade and the spiral handle is a is a goldish color with black tips. Traits: +1 Damage
January 27-

ID #: 7685 Craft Die: 10
Item-Type: Light Armor
Name: Helm of Bledrinkar I
Quality: Uncommon
Description: A dark closed helmet crafted with blood-lust. The overall helmet is black and finished with a dark red trim. The visor is blackened red color, with a slight tinge of grey. Traits: +1 Bleed.
Wanted price: Refer to guide

Approved,

ID #: 7687 Craft Die: 10
Name: Helm of Litekaster I
Description: A bright closed helmet crafted with the ability to incapacitate. The overall helmet is white and finished with a golden yellow trim. The visor is brightened yellow color, with a slight tinge of grey. Traits: +1 Paralysis.

Approved,

ID #: 7689 Craft Die: 11
Name: Helm of Bledrinkar II
Description: A dark closed helmet crafted with blood-lust. The overall helmet is black and finished with a dark red trim. The visor is blackened red color, with a slight tinge of grey. Traits: +1 Bleed and +1 Accuracy.

Approved 

January 28-

ID#: 7802 Craft Die: 10
Item-Type: One-Handed Rapier
Name: Yamazii
Description: A professional rapier. More durable than any starter and Good rapier. It has a red blade and the spiral handle is a is a goldish color with black tips. Traits: +1 Damage

Approved.

January 29-

ID #: 7934 Craft Die: 11

Name: Digitizer
Description: A black, one-handed rapier that was created as light as a feather. Superb for combat,  it has the capability to increase the chances of dealing damage. Traits: +2 Accuracy.

ID #: 7938 Craft Die: 12

Name: Quantum Slicer
Description: A rapier with an edge said to be sharp even on a sub-atomic level, making slashing a viable option. Traits: +3 Damage.

Wanted Price: Not For Sale (reserved)

January 29-

ID #: 7934 Craft Die: 11

Name: Digitizer
Description: A black, one-handed rapier that was created as light as a feather. Superb for combat,  it has the capability to increase the chances of dealing damage. Traits: +2 Accuracy.
Aprroved.

ID #: 7938 Craft Die: 12

Name: Quantum Slicer
Description: A rapier with an edge said to be sharp even on a sub-atomic level, making slashing a viable option. Traits: +3 Damage.

Wanted Price: Not For Sale (reserved)

Approved.

January 31-

ID #: 8069 Craft Die: 10

Item-Type: One-Handed Dagger

Name: Feral Bite
Description: A slender one-handed dagger created from wolf blood-infused metalTraits: +1 Damage.

ID #: 8071 Craft Die: 11
Name: Thorny Rose
Description: The thin sister of the Thorny Nightmare, but this blade has a little more offensive powerTraits: +1 Damage and +1 Evasion.
Wanted price: Not For Sell (Reserved)

ID #: 8072 Craft Die: 11
Item-Type: One-Handed Assault Spear
Name: Lethal Scorn
Description: A metal beam with a black spike on one end and a near-perfect tipped metal arrowhead attached to the other. Traits: +1 Damage and +1 Paralyze.

ID #: 8073 Craft Die: 9
Item-Type: Ring
Name: Ring of  Balance
Description: A ring made of white metal(or white gold)  that has black metal(or black diamonds) insertions on it , forming a simple yet beautiful Yin-yang pattern that protects the user from damage. Traits: +1 Damage Mitigation.

January 31-

ID #: 8069 Craft Die: 10

Item-Type: One-Handed Dagger

Name: Feral Bite
Description: A slender one-handed dagger created from wolf blood-infused metalTraits: +1 Damage.

Approved. 

ID #: 8071 Craft Die: 11
Name: Thorny Rose
Description: The thin sister of the Thorny Nightmare, but this blade has a little more offensive powerTraits: +1 Damage and +1 Evasion.

Approved.

ID #: 8072 Craft Die: 11
Item-Type: One-Handed Assault Spear
Name: Lethal Scorn
Description: A metal beam with a black spike on one end and a near-perfect tipped metal arrowhead attached to the other. Traits: +1 Damage and +1 Paralyze.

Approved.

ID #: 8073 Craft Die: 9
Item-Type: Ring
Name: Ring of  Balance
Description: A ring made of white metal(or white gold)  that has black metal(or black diamonds) insertions on it , forming a simple yet beautiful Yin-yang pattern that protects the user from damage. Traits: +1 Damage Mitigation.

Approved.