[OP F1-F2]Leveling in the fields

Zelrius repeated the process, each time he screamed his unearthly and unhuman scream, it turned a few more heads in his direction. eventually he was fed up with it, he lost his temper in half an second. Zelrius turned to a small girl who was leveling and just screamed again charging for her, stabbing her. She fell, and when she did Zelrius only continued striking her, Other stood in shock as they watched this happening.

For a moment, all Ferrah could do was stare as the other player stabbed an innocent girl on the field. Then her body began to move by itself. Before she knew it she was standing behind the male. Moving quick, she grabbed his shoulders and then slammed him backwards on the ground. Another player came to the girl's rescue and Ferrah quickly backed up back to where Takuto. "This is bad." She whispered to Takuto, eyes hard as she stared at the other player, sword drawn and ready. Her eyes hard like metal.

When Zelrius was knocked back, all he did was go back to sleep. He curled right back up and slept. With that, most of the on lookers knew what had just happened. One even yelled "FATIGUE!" some went to grab the boy, others wanted to kill him for attacking the innocent girl, some simply went about their buisness. Zelrius only continued to sleep through the commotion.

Takuto just stared he felt shock at what had just happened but knew he couldn't do anything about it Zelrius was a much higher level than Takuto. Even if he wanted to defend himself or anyone else it would be a challenge.

Takuto put his hands back into his pockets of his jacket. He seen Ferrah push Zelrius and he just sat down and started sleeping. Some people enraged by what had just happened were yelling to kill him or cut off his arms. Disturbingly enough he just sat there huddled up not really even paying attention to the others. That is what scared Takuto the most. Takuto looked at Ferrah and nodded towards the town," lets go back to town I don't really think he needs our help anymore".

With that Takuto turned around and began walking towards the city Noobs as he called it with his hands in his pockets and his head down.

After the initial response Ferrah had fully expected the other player to turn around and attack her. Even several levels lower than his there was some chance that she would survive. At least she could handle herself better than a young girl with no fighting experience could.But instead of that happening, he just plopped down and fell asleep. It was chilling to see how completely unfazed he was by his actions. People were angry. Of course, when he wasn't awake they were will to take action. Typical really.

"Lets go back to town I don't really think he needs our help anymore". Takuto suggested while regarding her and then heading back to the starting city. Sighing internally, Ferrah too turned around and started back. Perhaps some cheesecake was in order.

As his boots were clicking on the ground of the starter city he felt bad for people who had died from PK-ers like the girl in the fields and what makes it even more despairing is most of the PK-ers are top level floor killers so most of the helpless players can't beat them at a fair fight their stats are just too high.

He felt a cold chill run down his spine thinking about it. But, the thought was shaken away by the time he turned around and bumped into Ferrah he thought she stayed back at the fields he hadn't heard anyone behid him. But, she is so light she didn't make a sound. He rubbed his head," uh- sorry I-I didn't see you there... are you okay?", he asked after a minute.

Lost in thought Ferrah didn't even realize that Takuto was only a couple feet ahead of her. Her thoughts were to occupied with that had happened in the fields just moments ago. Most player killers were thought that be wicked people who enjoyed taking's players lives. Hence there name. But personally, Ferrah didn't know any. (Maybe there was a rea--]) The thought had suddenly been cut short when someone ran into her. Blinking the girl was surprised to find that it was Takuto. Rubbing the back of his head; he then quickly apologized and asked if she was okay.

The question confused her slightly. Did he mean physically okay, or mentally okay? Either way, the answer was the same. "I'm good. Just a little freaked out, that's all." (and confused.) Ferrah replied with a slight smile. "What about you?"

" Uh... I-I'm fine",Takuto sighed. He felt surprised at the fact that Zelrius the helpless fatigued player in the fields got up with a jolt of energy and attacked a girl for no reason. Takuto didn't like it but he felt it was better her than himself he felt horrible for thinking this way and almost wanted to punch himself for being so selfish.

"So you going to get an inn or do you have plans to go somewhere?", Takuto asked after a moment. He then added," I know of a good inn I usually stay at".

Those who understood that Fatigue did affect people terribly in this game, Outnumbered those outraged. The outraged ones went to the little girl and tended to her. The little girl's health points were so low at this point, that a mere push to the ground would kill her. Those that understood carried Zelrius off into an Inn, which he would be questioned about his actions at a later time, But for now, They would let him sleep.

Takuto looked at a large group of players walking by. Some he recognized from the fields. They were carring Zelrius who was supprisingly still asleep. Takuto looked back at Ferrah, he wasn't sure if she had noticed the group or not she didn't seem to focused on anything. She just began to stare ito space probably thinking of what just happened. Takuto stepped back he wasn't sure if he should disrgard his last statement and leave or wait for her to snap back to virtual reality.

For just a second all Ferrah did was stare at Takuto, lost in complete and utter thought. When realizing that she had been caught daydreaming a light blush blossomed over her cheeks. "Sorry,"she sighed with a sheepish smile, "It's a ba-" She had then suddenly been interrupted when a group of players passed near them. There was nothing particular interesting about them, expect for the fact that they were carrying the male avatar from the field into one of the local Inns. It seemed that Takuto noticed this as well.

"Well, I was going to get some food," Ferrah began but then turned her head in the direction of the Inn, "But that would probably be more intresting. Takuto, do you know what fatigue does to a person? I've never heard of it affecting someone's personality before." (Or it to causing people to attack.)

Takuto looked at Ferrah she looked interested in what the other players were going to do to Zelrius. She asked Takuto if he knew what Fatigue done to a person in SAO. "Well", he said,"Fatigue makes you tired... a-and usually when you're tired you get annoyed at a certain kind of attention". Takuto looked back at the inn and then added,"Then you do crazy things to get people away or just the annoyance... Zelrius was a red player even though I felt obligated to help him. Do you think we should have helped him?", Takuto asked turning bak to Ferrah.

The cerulean - haired - she shot over an annoyed glance at the commotion. The other SAO players looked like tiny ants, barely extant in the distance. Still the commotion seemed fruitless and confusing to Akua, a waste of valueable time. Deciding to interject, she first swung her ponytail aside from her face, before beginning to make her way over.

As she took great strides over, she halted on the false grass mid-way. This world still set her in awe. How could this Hell look so deceiving and beautiful? How was this intricate universe one of pure data? How was her concious dependant on a server as of now? It was all very awe and shock inducing.

But now was now. Aoi was Akua; and Akua was busy. Finishing her stroll over to the group, her cold expression stayed put. "Oi! What's all the commotion ov'a!" she puffed, stomping her foot. Seriously, she was just confused as 'll.

(Should we have helped him?), Ferrah thought while staring at the Inn the players had brought the boy too. As Takuto had stated the boy had been a red player. But then again, just because one red player was considered evil didn't mean that the rest of them had to be stigmatize because of that. There were those that had there reasons for killing another player. The boy could be one of those with a reason. Personally Ferrah didn't know another red players, but moral dictated that she would at least give him the benefit of the doubt.

"Me too, especially with that information." Ferrah whispered while turning her attention back to Takuto. "Let's go see what is happening inside." It was a suggestion. Even if Takuto didn't want to Ferrah was going to. She wanted to know that the boy was okay. And also find out if the girl had been attacked survived. The two had left so quickly that there had not been a chance to check. (I hope she did.) It would be unfortunate to see another players life be taken by this game.

Zelrius slept peacefully, As soon as the Fatigue affect went away (Which was only a few short hours) Miles barked him awake to start another day. Although, unlike normal, He wasn't ready to continue on with another day. He simply sat up and looked down into his lap that was covered by a blanket. He ignored the people watching him and his face remained emotionless, He only thought about how he was just about ready to kill himself over sleep deprivation so that he wouldn't die, how ironic.

(The little Girl Did infact live, She was left with a few health points, as stated earlier,)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...