[SP-F1] First Step

Kalina appeared in the starter's town in a flash of blue light, standing in the center plaza with no one else around. Having joined the game much later than launch, this is what she expected. Kalina stood up, and cracked her knuckles, then her neck. "Alright. Time to fix chumps and take names." She said, whilst rolling her arms to adapt to the new environment. She felt her weapon loosely hanging from her side, and she looked down, seeing it strapped to her waist. Right next to her extremely short skirt. "...Are you freaking serious? I mean, really? What's up with game developers making girl's clothes so small? Now I have even more reason to find the creep who made this game." She said, gritting her teeth as she walked down the road in town, feeling both insulted and angered by how she looked like her real self, and then shamelessly crammed into these skimpy clothes.

"Once I find the nerd who made this game... I'm gonna make him my bi-" She stopped talking when she came to the gates of the town, seeing a boar walking outside the safe zone lavishly, minding it's own business. Kalina grinned and slowly drew her rapier, tip-toeing closer. "...Buuut.. First I'm gonna make this little piggy go wee wee wee all the way home..." She said as she drew closer, the pig not noticing her yet. All according to plan.

As she neared closer, the boar looked up, and tensed as it looked at Kalina with blood red eyes. Kalina stopped in her tracks and thought quickly. "Get wrecked, bacon bits!" She yelled, running at the boar and thrusting her rapier forward. She felt the sharp point plunge into the boar, who made a loud squeal and snarled at her. Kalina smirked and pulled her blade out, taking a few steps back and sticking her tongue out at it. "What's the matter? Never seen a strong, independent black woman before? Wait, I'm not black." Kalina said, rolling her eyes and raising her rapier again. "Whatever. You're just a stupid boar anyway. I don't need your approval!" She yelled at the boar, who didn't even know what she was saying either way.

Kalina: 5/5

<Boar> : 2/3

The pig glared at Kalina and then squealed with anger, running at her with it's tusks out. Kalina yelped and quickly sidestepped, averting the boar's attack. She regained her footing and then opened her eyes, looking to the pig and then to herself, seeing she was unharmed. "Ha! Nice try, bacon bits. But it's gonna take a hell of a lot more than just a wimpy move like that to get rid of me." She said cockily, gloating on the fact that she dodged a simple boar. She twiled her foil in her hands and looked to the boar, a smirk spreading across her lips. "And now, I make my next move." 

Kalina: 5/5

<Boar> : 2/3