(PP-F4) A cold night with company. (Sir Alonne & Destiny)

Another day for Sir Alonne, he was upon the fourth floor this time as he was sitting in the main plaza area, the cold wind coming upon his clothing, as he sat there. Not caring about the wind or the fact that is was cold outside, not many players were outside due to this factor. Yet that didn't stop him from coming into the fridged weather, as he sat there, the snow coming down, and the flakes landing on his coat, the wind was blowing his hair about, the red color that could be seen from a mile away, and the Emerald eyes he had. Gazed at the players walking about, though there were a few female players walking, he did look at them, he was rather not in the mood to flirt this day. He just felt ever since his encounter with Destiny, his way was abit too forward and strong. So he was going to be somewhat aloof and less direct with his intentions, as his eyes looked up and he decided to stand up and begin his walking again, as walked for sometime and then felt a presence (Destiny) in front of him and he bumped into it. "Oh pardon me." He said, his voice as angelic like as ever, as he gave a bow and looked back up at the figure in front if him.

Destiny felt something bump into her.  She didn't really like it when people did things like this to her.  "WHAT WAS THAT FOR YOU LITTL-!" she shouted as she was making her way through the town.  "Oh. Its you." she said in a more gentle and soft tone than her fierce one.  Destiny wasn't really in the mood to mess around or even stop where she was heading.  She was pressed on time and needed to get to her area quickly. 
"What are you doing here?" she asked curiously. 

Alonne looked at the figure to find it being Destiny and he backed away, "Oh hi... it's you." He said in a more uneasy tone of voice as he kept his distance, he didn't want Destiny to feel uncomfortable like the last time they met. "Nothing much, just,,, its not important actually, what are you doing here?" He asked her, as his business was never really important, ever, and he didn't want to bore Destiny with it, as he wanted to know what she was doing here in the first place. As his Emerald green eyes stayed locked on her brown ones, he made sure his flirtatious desires stayed tucked in, as Destiny was the person that made him realize the horrible power his compliments and flirting can do to a woman, and he didn't want that to happen again.

Destiny looked at Alonne.  "Are you okay?" she said with an eyebrow lifted.  It wasn't like him to be acting this way.  Destiny thought back on when they first met.  "He is acting so weird... This is nothing like how he ususally is...."  Destiny shivered a bit at what happened.  It was a strange moment for her.  Something that she wasn't used to at all. "I am actually going through here to meet up with someone."  she said softly.  Destiny was off to anothier quest, and she wasn't actually sure who would be there but she hoped that it would be people that she knew well and cared about.  It was better than bringing in newcomers who didn't know how to battle on the battlefield.  "Its been a while.." she said as she scuffed up some of the ground below her with her foot. 

Alonne nodded, "It's nothing really, I'm fine, so your here to meet someone, who is it if I may ask?" He wondered who she could be meeting, a boyfriend perhaps, if so is was a good idea he didn't start hitting on her, as that would be bad. And still, he wouldn't on Destiny, not like last time, he didn't need her passing out on him, and he didn't want her to do that either as he looked at her feet, seeing them shuffle about and he had a curious look in his head, "What's up?" "Your feet are moving on their own, that shows symptoms of nervousness and anxiety, who ever your meeting must make you nervous." He said to her, as he turned his head, to avoid eye contact and then he spoke, "Listen, about the last time we met, sorry about that, I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable, so sorry." He said to her, keeping his face turned away from her, as he let his Emerald green left eye gaze at her, then he quickly swirled his head back away from her, acting abit more aloof now. 

Destiny continued to kick at the ground until Alonne had mentioned it.  She immediately stopped, and said, "I'm not nervous.  In fact you acting the way that you are right now is making me uncomfortable. You're not being yourself and I can feel it.  I can feel the tension.  What's wrong? Seriously, Alonne, whats wrong?"  Destiny paused and looked to the side, "Its fine.. Last time... Don't worry about it, okay?" she said softly to him.  Destiny looked to the side and then checked the time.  "Do you want to talk about this over some tea or coffee? " 

Alonne shook his head, "No, just last time really made me think about my way of talking and being with women, I just... your the reason I am like this, I just... just don't want to make you faint again, if I be my old self then I might flirt and make you pass out, and I don't want that." He said as he turned his head to her, "I think a new way of living is in order for me." He said as he bowed to her, "You looking at a new Alonne now, so yeah I think tea would be wonderful, but not to talk about my problems." He said to her, as this would probably throw her for a loop as he opened the door to the Tavern which was the building next to them and he looked at her, "Well, your move miss bro.... Destiny." He stop his words to re word his sentence as he tried to control his actions from now on, and not run on shear impulse of his flirtatious side.

"What.. You make me faint.. Please.." she said as she walked into the Tavern.  "I mean seriously, Alonne, don't flatter yourself. And also, I kind of like you better the way you were before this big change, but that's just me. " Destiny looked back at him as she walked over to a table.  She sat down and ordered a mint tea for herself, because she didn't know what Alonne wanted. "Well?" she said as she looked at him.  "What do you want to drink?"

Alonne walked into the Tavern right after Destiny as he sat down with her, "Oh really, well I remember the whole situation perfectly, me on top, gazing into those eyes of yours, and asking you to let me be your boyfriend, and before you know it, your out." He said as he looked at the Destiny, "Some Sweet Tea for me please, and I don't mind if you want me to go back, but... lets just say that from certain experiences, I think the way I was is abit too much for some ladies to handle, but if you insist I will go back." "But be warned you may regret this." He says as he leans back in his chair ad looks at her, "So miss brown eyes, I never got your answer back at the lake, mind telling me what it was you wee going to say, or do I have to talk it out of you?" He said giving her a devilish grin and letting his Emerald green eyes lock onto her dark brown ones, while his smile came forth, the same pearl whites he had when he first met, and his red hair fashioned the same was as well.

Destiny nodded and ordered a sweet tea for Alonne.  She sat and listened to Alonne go on about what happened to them when they first met.  Destiny blushed slightly at the mention of him asking her to let him be her boyfriend.  "Well..." she thought to herself as he continued to talk.  Destiny rolled her eyes when Alonne said that she would regret this.  "What about, 'back at the lake'?"  Destiny asked him in a serious, yet stern tone.  "If you mean my anser about you being my boyfriend,  I don't think you realize who you're dealing with here.  I don't fall easily.  I learned that lesson back in the real world."  Destiny was handed her mint tea and handed over to Alonne his sweet tea.  She took a sip and basked in the  aroma of the mint.  "Also...Well.. I don't know.. I kind of like the idea of keeping my options open until I find the perfect person.  And I highly doubt I will ever find love here.. I mean, hell, look around."  Destiny gestured around them.  "How many people here actually; and genuinely care about one another.  Far and few..And well.. I have other concerns of my own before I 'hypothetically' find a "boyfriend."" Destiny used air quotes when she said boyfriend. 

Alonne sighed as he just played with the straw that was in his drink, "Thought you'd say that, I mean... who would care for a guy like me anyway?" "I maybe handsome and have a good education, but people look at me and just... well they look at me differently because of this." He said pointing at his hair, and then looked at Destiny, "If have other things in mind then be my guest and take them on, don't let little ol me hold you back." He said as he took a sip of his tea and then sat it down, "I don't think I will ever find love, if I keep this act up, but hey, fun is fun and your a load of fun Destiny," He said to her, his eyes flashing as he leaned forwards abit and sat on his elbows, using his hands as benches for his chin, Alonne looked at Destiny and gave her big eyes, showing curiosity, "Hey, you said you were going to meet with someone, aren't you keeping them waiting, by being here with me?" He asked her, wondering who this mysterious person could be.

"Alonne. I don't think people judge you by your hair... and certainly not because of your looks either. " Destiny smiled as she joked with him. "And who knows, maybe you will find love, it just takes time for love to grow and progress. Seems like something that you don't know of." Destiny frowned as she thought of someone that he loved. "It takes a lot of time. And love comes in so many different forms. There is motherly love, familial love....there is just a lot." Destiny looked down at her tea. "And honestly, it just takes time. And not looking for love is a good place to start." Destiny then placed her hand on top of Alonne's and gripped it tightly. "Okay?" She said softly with a slight smile. "As for what I am going to do, don't worry about it. It seems like you're down in the dumps right now."

Alonne sighed as he pulled his hand away, "I see, well I do hope whatever you are doing it isn't dangerous." He said as he leaned back and slipped his hands under his arms, as he didn't want to be touched at the moment. Seeing how she said to not look for love, he sighed, "I guess your right there, your always right." He said as he slouched in his seat and looked at Destiny, "Well... what do you want to do now?" He asked her, having a slight depressed tone and boredom in his voice, as his eyes were rather dimmed of color, showing he was now rather bored, and his eyes showed everything about him.

"Oh?" Destiny said with a surprised tone.  It seemed that everyone wanted Destiny to stay out of danger, but danger was always right behind them.  "I wil be fine, don't worry about me."  Destiny smiled at Alonne, trying to reassure him that she would be fine whereever she went. Destiny watched as Alonne slouched in his seat.  "Hey hey...Keep your head up Alonne... Please.. I don't like seeing you all in the dumps like this."  she said with a concerning tone.  Alonne wasn't really acting like himself at all.  He was being a different person. 

Alonne looked at Destiny, "Well I wish it was that easy, but I will try." He said as he leaned forward and when he did that his back snapped, as his virtual body was mimicking the effects of a persons back popping, and He sighed. "To bad that was a virtual feeling, would have felt good, all I feel is a numb feeling in my lower back, but thats strange." "When you touched my hand, I felt the warmness of your skin, it felt wonderful but..., but just now, why is that?" He asked as he placed his hand on the table and took Destiny's hand and touched it, as he felt the same warmness as before, and he rubbed her hand. "This is what I mean, the warm welcoming feeling a hand can give." He said as he placed it to his cheek and sighed, "Well I guess certain things are uncertain here." Alonne let Destiny's hand go and back upon the table, as he looked at her with his Emerald green eyes and smiled, "Well I wouldn't be a friend if I didn't worry about you Destiny, I just hope you find what your looking for here." He says as he takes another sip of his tea and takes her hand again and smiles, letting it go after a few minutes and returning to his sitting position, "Okay well I think I might open up a guild Destiny, interested in joining when I get it up, will be soon though." He asked her, his eyes ever so glowing with life as he leans forward, "What do you say?" He asked her again.

Destiny listened as Alonne talked about feelings in the virtual world. To Destiny it felt like she could feel everything. The feeling of sitting, the feeling of the virtual sun, wind, everything. Maybe it was because she thought of what things felt like that made them feel so real, that she could feel. Destiny blushed as she felt Alonne's hand on hers, and then bringing it to his face. Destiny was slightly releaved when Alonne put her hand back on the table. "Ummm... about the guild.... I don't think I will, I'm sorry. It's just. I prefer to be free."

Alonne sighed as he looked at Destiny, "I understand, and I respect that, but if you ever feel as you want to be in one I am always here, and with open arms." He said as he leaned back abit and looked up at the ceiling, "Say Destiny... want to go for another swim, not here god no, but maybe on floor 3, I like the ocean and I have been there once before." He asked her, as he gave her his usual devilish grin, his eyes ever so vivid, as they flashed before her, Alonne was sure he could get t have more time with Destiny, "I mean, after your done with your agenda of course." He says before sipping the last of his tea and setting it down as he gazes at Destiny.

"Thank you for understanding,"  she said warmly.  "and thank you for leaving an open invitation to me.  That means a lot."  Destiny laughed a short, and small laugh.  Destiny took a drink and had the cup at her lips still when Alonne started talking again.  She nearly choked at this offer.  Destiny smiled and looked sharply at Alonne.  "My my... Sir... Are you asking me out on a date?" she asked him with an eyebrow lifted.  

Alonne smiled, "Yes a date, I wouldn't mind calling it that, so how bout it, wanna go on a date with me?" He asked her as he teased her with the word "Date", as he knew this would get her into a stir and he liked it when she was like this. Made him feel that he could see how she reacts to certain things and wording, as he leaned forward and place at hand on his chin, "So Destiny, what do you say, your call, a yes or no is fine by me." He said as he gave her a smile, his pearl white teeth flashing as he looked at her deep brown eyes.

Destiny smiled back at Alonne.  He was trying to be suave again, something that he didn't know that she was getting used to.  Though the word 'date' did give her a few shivers, she decided that she would push him back just the way he did her.  Destiny moved closer to Alonne,  their faces nearly touching.  "Well.." she said softly as her breath skimmed his face.  "I would say yes."  Destiny moved closer as if she was about to kiss him, but she put her hand in the way.  Destiny moved back and smiled at Alonne.  She was having fun.  "Well...Sir Alonne.." she said softly as she batted her eyelashes at him.  "What now?