[F11 - Master Tailor] The Lion's Den (Open)

http://i.imgur.com/qaNyVt3.jpg

Welcome adventurer, to «The Lion's Den». The brand new Tailor Shop that is located at the  11th floor of the the floating castle <Aincrad>. Owned Ariel, placed inside house, after she first undertook an intense training period of 1 month, under the tutelage of the renowned NPC Tailor Diana, then moved the shop from where she initially had it, Snowfrost Village to Taft. This shop was funded with the purpose of making items that would help players to withstand the harshness of the front lines and give players the proper equipment to clear this death game. Now, it is used to alleviate the boredom of the owner and help her gain a little extra income. 

The first players usually notice when approaching the shop, is the sign at the entrance that says in golden letters "The Lion's Den" and a the shop's logo of a lion head with a crown in its right. When opening the door, people first notice the soft ringing of bells, announcing their entry. The shop room of the house has a section near the windows, where all the items for sale are displayed, this part can be seen from the outside as well. And a large oak table with a several chairs await any tired customers, they were placed  next to the shopkeeper's counter.
On the walls behind the counter there are pinned two posters, one is with and signed by Aaphi, the lead singer of the 'The Morning Howl'. While the other one is with and signed by Kuromado, the lead guitarist of 'Ni Kurumado', those are a couple of rock bands popular in Japan IRL, that Ariel liked.

Ariel also placed her first custom made rapier 'Thornless Rose' in front of the counter so that it can be visible by all who enter. This Uncommon Item will remain there until the owner decides otherwise, it will not be sold under any circumstance.

Any future clients upon entering the shop could see Kimba, Ariel's familiar a white furred lion with 3 black stripes that go along her body, sitting/sleeping in front of the fireplace located somewhere to the left of the entrance. She will probably wake up upon hearing the entrance bells and curiously drew closer to any guests.

WARNING: You may try to pet Kimba..but the owner doesn't assume responsibility for any eventual injuries.(jk...?)

UPDATE v2: The Lion's Den re-relocated in the forest area just outside Snowfrost Village inside Ariel's house at the 11th floor, Taft.
PKers accessible.

Tailor's Stats: 

Master Tailor (3546/5120 EXP) : 2560 total EXP and 10 Crafts per day

Extended Sewing Room: +2 Exp +1 Craft/day.
Equipped 'Kawaii Potato' (+1 Exp) when crafting.

The CD Result Chart (Rank 9)

[1] = Epic fail                   1 EXP (Lost material)
                                          [2] = Bad Item                  1 EXP (Possible to salvage material on a 15+ loot die result)
                                          [3-6] = Good Item             2 EXP 
                                          [7-8] = Uncommon Item    3 EXP (
1 enhancement slot)

[9-10] = Rare Item            5 EXP (2 enhancement slots)
                                          [11-12] = Perfect Item       8 EXP (3 enhancement slots)

Shop Display:

Spoiler

Vanity Items:
None

Uncommon Items:

Spoiler

Name:  Generic Plushie MK. 1
Profession: Tailor
ID: 
Roll: 7 (6+1)
Item Type: Plushie
Tier: 1
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: +1 Recovery
Description: 
 A cute fiery-golden colored with black spots, cotton filled plushie that was made to look like a lava dragon, small enough to be worn as a weapon accessory.It can easily be attached to the hilt of one's weapon. Some say these plushies bring good luck.

Name: Camo Armor
ID: 
Roll: 8 (7+1)
Item Type: Leather Armour
Enhancements: +1 Recovery
Description: Army like vest with multiple pouches all around the front. On the pocket next to the heart region there is a white crowned lion logo between two crossed Kalashnikovs.

Name: Generic Armor MK.6 <Locked>
ID: 50855
Roll: 7 (6+1)
Item Type: Light Armor
Enhancements: 
+1 Eva
Description: A generic armor that at first seems pretty bland. But it's made in such a way that once equipped to gain a relatively big degree transparency such that if one wears something with bright colors underneath it, this armor piece is practically invisible. Only a small white crowned lion logo is visibly embroidered on the right side of the stomach. 

Name: Generic Armor MK.8 <Locked>
ID: 50858
Roll: 8 (7+1)
Tier: 2
Enhancements: 
+1 Eva
Description: A generic armor that at first seems pretty bland. But it's made in such a way that once equipped to gain a relatively big degree transparency such that if one wears something with bright colors underneath it, this armor piece is practically invisible. Only a small white crowned lion logo is visibly embroidered on the right side of the stomach. 

Name:  Generic Armor MK. 11
ID: 
Roll: 8 (7+1)
Item Type: Plushie
Enhancements: +1 Savvy
Description: 
 A generic armor that at first seems pretty bland. But it's made in such a way that once equipped to gain a relatively big degree transparency such that if one wears something with bright colors underneath it, this armor piece is practically invisible. Only a small white crowned lion logo is visibly embroidered on the right side of the stomach.

Rare Items:

Spoiler

Name: Generic Armor MK.5 <Locked>
ID: 50854
Roll: 11 (10+1)
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: 
+2 Eva

Name:  Generic Armor MK.10
ID: 
Roll: 11 (10+1)
Item Type: Light Armour
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +1 Evasion, +1 Savvy
Description: 
  A generic armor that at first seems pretty bland. But it's made in such a way that once equipped to gain a relatively big degree transparency such that if one wears something with bright colors underneath it, this armor piece is practically invisible. Only a small white crowned lion logo is visibly embroidered on the right side of the stomach.

Perfect Items: 

Spoiler

Name: Crimson Cloak
ID: 54288
Roll: 12 (nat.)
Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +2 Evasion, +1 Savvy
Description: 
 A long red cloak, similar to that a King might wear, that barely touches the ground when the wearer stands at full height. A hood is set in the top, and the entire thing is lined with grey wool. Slits lay in the sides for the wearer to put their arms through, and clips hang from the front to secure the cloak around the wearer. On the left a semi transparent white crowned logo is discreetly placed, the usual branding from the manufacturing shop.

Name: Not so Generic Armor MK. 1
ID: 
Roll: 12 (11+1)
Tier: 2
Enhancements: +2 Recovery +14 Thorns
Description: 
 An almost generic armor that at first seems pretty bland. But it's made in such a way that once equipped to gain a relatively big degree transparency such that if one wears something with bright colors underneath it, this armor piece is practically invisible. Only a small white crowned lion logo is visibly embroidered on the right side of the stomach.

Name: Action Agent
ID: 
Roll: 12 (nat.)
Item Type: Light Armour
Enhancements: +1 Evasion, +1 Savvy, +9 Damage Mitigation
Description: A suit of armor that's light and comfortable to move in, offering great advantage in battle while providing style to the user. A while crowned lion logo is located in a discreet but visible place on it.

Name: Generic Armor MK.7
ID: 50857
Roll: 11 (10+1)
Enhancements: 
+2 Eva +14 Thorns

All the item's with <Locked> next to the name, cannot be further evaluated!!!

Official prices: 

"Imperial Toreador's Cape" Special Price: 1x Tier 1 Material, 2 Available
(order form not needed)

http://i.imgur.com/LzVPypQ.png?1

'Items in stock' prices apply to all quality grades for a tier.
Tier 1 items can be paid with Tier 1 materials while Tier 2 items can be paid with Tier 2 materials.

Waiting list:

Spoiler

Empty

Blacklist:

Spoiler

Empty...for now that is *princes evil laughter*

Approved Transactions:

Spoiler
  • Received 1 Tier 1 Material and 2500 Col from Vale, as payment. (link)
  • Took 5 T2 Materials for personal use. (link)
  • Took 42 T1 Materials for personal use. (link)
  • Took 2 Tier 2 Materials for personal use. 
  • Received 11 Tier 2 Materials from Itzal, as payment. (link)
  • System update! all 83 owned materials are coverset to Tier 1.
  • Received 7 Materials from Mossino, 7 Materials from Itzal, 2550 from Beatbox and 8 Material from Itzal (again) as payment. (Mossino)/(Itzal)/(Beatbox)/(Itzal2)
  • Received 2550 Col from Beatbox, as payment. (link)
  • Received 1500 Col from Seul, as payment. (link)
  • Received 2500 Col from Morgensten, as payment. (link)
  • Previous shop transactions: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xw_7pIewEYsZKWrK7mWnbafg2ewinLKXTFGztnD675Y/edit?usp=sharing

Custom Item Order* Form^: 

Spoiler

Name: (give it a name. What's the item called? What is it?)
Profession: Tailor
ID: (the dice ID, leave it like this)
Roll: ( leave it like this)
Item Type: (what do you want?)
Tier: (1 or 2..for the moment)
Quality: (Good/Vanity - Uncommon - Rare - Perfect)

Enhancements: (see the guide linked below)
Description: (Just a fluffy description.)
Payment Method: ( Col or  Material(s) ?)

'You only need to fill the black text parts
* When ordering please keep in mind the rules stated in the following topic, so that we can avoid future misunderstandings.Topic: ENHANCEMENT GUIDE!
^The form is necessary when placing an order, verbal orders (or via PM) risk to be overlooked.

Thank you for visiting «The Lion's Den». Hope to see you again soon!

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion
  • Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I can't even believe it. We spent all day training, defeating boars, wolves, Kobolds and whatever that plant thing was, and I STILL don't have enough money to get a decent anything!"

Tyger snarled in frustration, hands digging around her belt in an attempt to find the Col hidden within them. Maybe she'd get lucky. One of her pockets just HAD to be never-ending, and she could just reach in and always have the amount of money needed. But, alas, the game was fresh to her and she didn't have enough to spend. 

"Items are how you win this game. Items and quests."

But to get items, you needed to do quests. To do, and survive quests, better items was always useful. So, of course, when she saw the sign outside The Lions Den, her interests were piqued. Even in real life, she enjoyed the word free. Here it meant so much more. Curiously, she walked to the building with the feline logo and pushed the door open, stepping inside. There weren't many people, aside from another customer, so perhaps the first 6 had come and went? Or... maybe she'd been lucky...

"That's one promotion I can't pass up.

She grinned, stepping around the store to get a good look around.

While on my way through the Fourth Floor town once again I couldn't help but notice a sign. There was new shop with a special offer. The shop advertised free items for the first six customers. Maybe the first had already come... Feeling hopeful, I opened the door to the shop. When I did this I heard soft bells chime. They were probably to let the owner know that a customer was there but they were still a little annoying to me. The player that ad fussed at Mari was here as well. I decided to ignore him and look around. I looked to the right and saw empty displays, disappointing. Then ahead of them was an oak table lined with chairs to wait at. I took a seat in the one farthest away from the window and waited fro the shop owner to come. 

Hearing multiple rings from the entrance bell, Ariel who was busy into a back room arranging her equipment and stuff rushed instantly to the counter greeting all the people, that were inside the shop.

"Welcome to "The Lion's Den" my name is Ariel and I'm the shop owner. How may I help you? If you are here for the offer you are in luck, I just hung that sign a few minutes ago, so nobody listed for the offer yet. Just give me a detailed description of the item you want following this template"

She then handed a few pieces of paper that were on the counter, the paper were filled with a form that looked like this:

Item: [insert a Item name ]

Item type : [ armor/ headpiece/belt/ boots etc..please restrain from putting iron/steel or any kind of metal equipment, such orders will be ignored ] 

Quality: [choose from Good/Uncommon/Rare/Perfect]

Enhancement: [chose what do you want the item to have ex: +1 acc / hp/eva etc]
Shop: [leave this space blank the shopkeeper will fill it]

Description : [add a detailed exterior description of the item you want] 

Pyro needed a tailor for Manta's wedding, and Sousuke seemed busy enough, so she found herself wandering for quite a while before settling on one that looked interesting. That... and her item was going to be free if she was one of the first six. Customers had already flooded the shop but Pyro patiently sat down and took a paper to fill out her order.

Item: Collared Party Dress

Item type: Dress

Quality: Good (No Enhancements, please)

Enhancement: N/A
Shop:

Description: A knee-length, sleeveless, black dress with red trimming around the bottom and red collar. Buttons run down the top and stop at the waist, where a red ribbon is tied in a bow.

il_fullxfull.202316640.jpg

Afterwards Pyro set her filled out paper on the counter. She smiled at Ariel and bowed respectfully. "Thank you for your services."

When the shop owner came out of hiding she walked into the room and introduced herself. She also gave the news of us being the first customers as she distributed the order forms. Thanks. I muttered and grabbed the paper, examining it. It was pretty easy to fill out so I had it done within five minutes. I walked to the woman name Ariel and handed it to her. Here, can you tell me if this is do-able? PM me if it's not! I said and left the shop. 

Item: (You choose)

Item type: Headpiece

Quality : Perfect

Enhancement: +3 HP
Shop

Description: This headband is black and on the left side has a medium jewel bound to it with white twine. The jewel is an icy blue. 

Tyger's eyes lit up as she saw the shop owner. The promotion hadn't ended yet! She looked down at her own clothes, and took solace in the fact that she'd have some decent clothing here soon. Maybe something to help protect her in the field? That'd be fantastic.

"I can't tell you how much I appreciate this. This is going to be so fantastic! Thank you so much! As a low level player, this is awesome."

The sheets of paper were scattered on the desk, so she reached for one of the sheets and grabbed a pencil off the counter. Nibbling on her lower lip, she began to fill out the form. 

Item: Tiger's Hide

Item type: Leather Armor

Quality: Rare

Enhancement: +2 Damage Mitigation
Shop: [leave this space blank the shopkeeper will fill it]

Description : A set of orange Bracers, lined with knotwork and fur.

"I could provide fur if you needed it for the trim, I saw this piece in an old video game back in real life, and i'd love to mirror it! Thanks again."

Tyger was practically bubbling with excitement.

Ariel was genuinely surprised to see so many people entering the shop, taking up her offer so she said as the last person walked in. it was a man in black that ordered a black cape. After she read some form she said:

"Okay the spots are filled congratulations to all 6 of you. I will post a temporary order in the waiting list over there once I view all request. The order might change since some items like *she looks at the dress Pyro ordered* like this party dress are more easily to make than others. I shall send you each of you a PM when the item is finished. And thank you for you patronage." As she finished saying that she awaited that all of them to hand her the forms. Smiling that her first day is such a huge success. 

She then saw a girl who had white and black hair, she handed her a form and asked if it was possible to make... After taking a closer look she responded to the girl.

" I think this enhancement is a little bit over my current lvl, I could try a +2 or +3 Hp instead if you like." then turned towards the  blue haired boy and responded.

"can you please fill the form? you want the scarf with no enhancements right?..so you can put at quality: "Good". " then taking a quick breath of hair she responded to the orange haired girl.

"You don't have to give me nothing. I have quite a stock of items myself, just need something to start working. That is why I opened the shop with this offer."

Tyger handed in her form, placing the pencil back where she'd found it. She made sure she knew where the messaging button was on the player menu. She was sad that Baldur couldn't make it here in time for the free armor, but next time she'd insist he come with her on her random shopping experiences. Sometimes she just got the cabin fever, and after that, she just wanted to walk, even if she couldn't afford anything. 

"Awesome! Thank you so much. I'll have to drag Baldur in here sometime soon!"

She left her order in the hands of the Lioness in charge of the shop, and nodded her head politely. She still wasn't used to all the Japanese customs, so she didn't want to offend, even if she wasn't sure where everyone was from. 

"Thank you again!" 

Her back pushed up against the door as she started to step out, waving to the shopkeep before disappearing back into the street. 

"Now to just make sure I don't miss the message..."

Pyro nodded and smiled a bit, thanking Ariel and bowing all over again because she just couldn't help it. She walked up to Ariel. "SAO needs more people like you, being so nice and all. Anyways I'll leave and let you work on everyone's orders. Have a nice day!" Pyro waved until she reached the door and then turned to walk off somewhere else unknown. 

Ariel bowed at the leaving customers while thinking "Okay time for me to start working on those items, with a tome of luck it will take me at least 3 days to finish them all, at my current lvl". then she took a breath of air and took the 4 forms while saying:

"The rest of you please leave the forms here and I will send you a message when the items are finished. All of the orders will take a minimum of 3 days to make. With that in mind I must leave you to begin working on the current requests. I hope to see you again soon. Please tell your friends of this shop as well." and with that Ariel walked towards the back room to begin her work.

Daily attempt #1

14/01/2015

ID: 6717 CD: 5 [bad Item: gained 1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)]

Ariel started getting some material, her sewing kit and all, She was probably too excited as she started, as her finished product looked nothing like what was described in the form. Angry that her first attempt failed she hit the table with her fist once, that alone was enough to calm her a little then she took a look at the BAD ITEM again Maybe she could salvage something from it.

Daily attempt #1

Salvaging material.

ID: 6719 CD:1 [Material lost]

Upon strict inspection the BAD ITEM was unusable, she could not recover anything from it. She stood up, picked the useless item and throwed it into a chimney fire nearby, while thinking."Its okay this was only the first attempt of today, no need to let it get you". She then returned to her working table and started examining another form, maybe this time she will get it right.

Daily attempt #2

14/01/2015

As she started her second attempt, Ariel took a strip of red material and started cutting it. Then she started sewing the pieces one by one with pinpoint precision. She didn't screw up so far so she stopped, took a deep breath then exhaled, and continued sewing. Shen she finished she compared the Item with the description on the form."Close enough" she said then carefully examined it one more time to be sure it was all right, then packed it and send a PM to Pyro.

ID: 6723 CD:8  [Good Item: 2 EXP]

Item: Collared Party Dress

Item typeDress

Quality: Good (No Enhancements, please)

EnhancementN/A
Shop: The Lion's Den

Description: A knee-length, sleeveless, black dress with red trimming around the bottom and red collar. Buttons run down the top and stop at the waist, where a red ribbon is tied in a bow.

Pyro had received a PM from her tailor that the dress was ready. Unfortunately it took a while to travel from Floor 9 to Floor 4 but Pyro managed to get there. She entered. "Thank you so much Ariel. It's beautiful!" Pyro gave her a small, friendly hug, put it in her inventory, and walked out of the shop but stopped at the door and turned. "If you don't mind from now on I'd like to visit you with tailoring business. I can't wait to see you grow, success-wise, I mean." Pyro smiled brightly and closed the shop door behind her.

Daily Attempt #1

15/01/2015

As she arrived at the shop early in the morning Ariel was still excited about yesterday's successful opening. She started working on another item from the received forms. She had little problems following the description and in the end the finished product matched the description perfectly.

ID: 6793  CD:9 [Good Item: 2 XP]

Item: Blue Scarf

Item type :  Headwear

Quality: Good

Enhancement: None
Shop:The Lion's Den

Description : A light blue scarf, the color of Drake's hair