[F11 - Master Tailor] The Lion's Den (Open)

Daily Attempt #1

25/01/2015

Ariel was excited for the deal she just made with a local painter, she started working on a item for him being extra careful with the details. When she finished she looked at the form and then at the item. Perfect match.

((Sorry Kiru but I can't hand over your item..it hasn't been approved yet..you can check its status here  your items name is Cold reflexion, I had to change +3hp to +3 acc and now its awaiting to be approved.. in the worst case if you know a GM you can send him to take a look... if not..well we're at the mercy of time..

ID: 7562  CD:12 [Perfect Item: 8 EXP]

Item: Cobra Strikers

Item type : Gloves
Quality: Perfect
Enhancement:+2 accuracy and +1 life steal
Shop: The Lion's Den
Description: Gloves made from the reflective hide of a dagger-spitting cobra. Imbued with the life taking essence of the cobra, the light they reflect guides the wearer towards their enemy, adding a boost of accuracy and overall visibility.
  • Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daily attempt#1

26/01/2015

Ariel started a new day fresh, she decided to make herself a item this time. She took some black colored material and stared sewing. She started humming her favorite song while working. In the end she looked at the item she just made.

ID: 7639 CD: 12[Perfect Item: 8 EXP] ((LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ItemLion's Fangs

Item type : Light Armor: Boots

EnhancementBleed*   +1 Eva
ShopThe Lion's Den

Description : A pair of black army-like boots that gives the user protection and mobility.

Bleed* Activates on a natural Battle Dice of  8-10, dealing 2 extra damage per post over your next 2 posts, this effect will not stack up but instead will refresh the post counter.

Ariel just exited the back room upon hearing the familiar bell ring and saw Shinex, she then looked under the counter and picked up his boot and put them on the counter while saying. "There you go, hope you like them. It took me a while, but I think I made them as you wanted. That will be 2 materials please."

- ITEM

+ 2 materials

Ariel then Turned towards the girl with the silver and black hair, addressing her in a apologetic tone:

"Uh yeah sorry for the wait, Its just that my first attempt didn't quite work as to the specifications, neither the second one. In the end I made an item that is a little different from what you wrote in the form." She reaches once again under the desk and puts the boots on the headband on the counter.

- ITEM 

ID: 7086 CD:12

Item: Cold Reflection
Item type: Headpiece
Quality : Perfect
Enhancement: +2 ACC +1Eva
Shop: The Lion's Den
Description: This headband is black and on the left side has a medium jewel bound to it with white twine. The jewel is an icy blue

((I had to change from +3 HP to +3 acc. but the max Acc is +2 on a item..then I changed it to +2 acc an +1 eva and it got aproved, Here is the thread

"'The Lion's Den'" Aaphi read out loud, standing outside of a tailor's shop on the 4th floor. He and Kuromado Had been walking around the settlement gathering provisions for another crack at the dungeons and the flashy gold sign had caught his eye.

"A tailor shop, by the looks of it." Kuro elaborated, " It wouldn't hurt to have a look around. We're severely unequipped."

"Speak for yourself." Aaphi commented, jokingly implying a different inference.

"Oh, ha-ha, very cute."

As they stepped in, a tiny bell jingled overhead alerting their presence in the establishment. The shop was filled with exotic articles of clothing fitting for a fantasy-style role playing game. Aaphi and Kuro split up in search for things that would benefit them(and maybe even look nice). While looking, Aaphi spots several things that would be good in one way or another, but nothing had yet spoken to his needs personally until... 

"Oh wow." he said, handling a pair of shimmering, fingerless gloves. Something about them appealed to him greatly. Then he read the description.

Cobra strikers: Gloves made from the reflective hide of a dagger-spitting cobra. While imbued with the life taking essence of the cobra, the light they reflect guides the wearer towards their enemy, adding a boost of accuracy and overall visibility.

Entering the Lion's Den for the first time, Oikawa was thoroughly impressed with the overall design and atmosphere of the store. Way fancier than my first floor shop haha. Thinking to himself, he decided to examine some of the item's Ariel had for sell. Taking note of the <<Red Coat>> and a few of the vanity items she had. Finishing his little browse, Oikawa decided he would wait around a bit to see if Ariel would show up. Taking a seat at the wooden table near the counter, he waited patiently for the girl's return.

Upon hearing the entrance bell, twice, Ariel stops her work and exits from the back room's door, from behind the counter she sees two people around, one of them was Oikawa with whom she'd meet up recently, while the others was Aaphi, the lead singer of a semi-known band IRL that Ariel was a fan of, and there was another member, she didn't remember his name. With a broad smile she greeted her customers asking:

"Welcome to The Lion's Den, Its good to see familiar faces around here. What may I help you with today?"

Aaphi reeled around at the sound of the shop owner's voice, gloves still in his hands. There was no pressure to make a decision right then and there,but at the moment he had made up his mind and knew that this was the purchase he wanted to make.

"Uh, yeah," He said, approaching her counter, " I'd like to know what you'll take for these" He placed them on the counter in front of her and opened his menu, readying a transaction.

"I see you have a fine eye for quality, those "Cobra strikers" gloves took some effort to make. " said Kayla looking at the item he chosen.

"Tell you what, this first item is on the house. SInce I happen to like your band 'The Morning Howl', you guys opened for "Ni Kuromado" right?. then she recognized the other guy.

"Wait, is that the leading guitarist of "Ni Kuromado" behind you? I wish I had a good item like that to give you too, you can pick one from the vanity item case if you want, All i ask instead of you guys is a autograph, to hang it somewhere in the shop."

- Item1

- Item

"Oh?" Aaphi said "Oh really? You like The Morning Howl? Thats great, its always nice to meet a fan. Okay... um...." He was looking around for something to write on when Kuromado interrupted.

"Well i can tell you haven't been famous for long." he said, "What are you waiting for, the lady wants an autograph." He swiftly opened his menu and took a selfy with the screenshot function. When the picture materialized on the counter, he scribed his name, 'Kaoru Shinji', at the bottom. "There you go, hun. And as for the Merch,... hmmm.... " He grabbed a pair of unlikely sunglasses off of a rack of head accessories. "Okay. Now that feels much better"

Item: Sun Glasses

Item type : Vanity Item 

Quality: Good

Enhancement: None
ShopThe Lion's Den

Description : Dark shades for those either wary of the sun or desperate to mask the signs of recent drug use.

Aaphi took note and followed suit, Scrawling a swoopy "Aaron Phillips" in the bottom of his own picture. "Here you go. Thank you for the gloves, i know they'll come in handy" he said, never missing an opportunity for a pun. Even if it is a bad one...

(Yeah, he's real, secondary to my main character, but no less real. Nice of you to recognize him.)

With a smile Ariel took the signed posters and pinned them on the walls behind the counter.

"Now they're a part of the shop:D, thank you for coming by and I hope you enjoy the items. And don't be afraid to drop by when you are looking for new equipment" then she bows,and changes her gaze toward Oikawa:

"Sorry for keeping you waiting is there something I can help you with?"

((Well since my char is from Japan it kind of made sense to recognize him. also just a reminder, you can't mixt tailor made armor with smith made armor. aka light armor with heavy armor.

((true, I forgot about vanity items.

(Note, you can mix the Tailor Made armor with the Heavy Armor AS LONG AS the mixing doesn't have enhancements. So, if you want to be a heavy user, you can wear light armor vanity pieces, like a helmet or sunglasses as long as they dont have enhancements. Vice versa for Light Armor users. You can have a metal piece for vanity (arm cuff, bracelet, something metal) but it can't have any enhancements. Gotta be 'good')

Daily attempt #1

30/01/2015

Before meeting her quests Ariel was working on something for herself, but for some reason was distracted and ended up making a piece of junk, she couldn't even salvage the material she used. Angry she threw it in the rubbish bin where it belonged

ID: 7965  CD:3 [Fails: 1 EXP]

Daily attempt #2

30/01/2015

She started working on another one, taking some red material and starting her work. In the end it resulted in a piece of trash that she threw away. And decided to stop for now, soon after she heard the entrance bell ring.

ID: 7965  CD:3 [Fails: 1 EXP]

OOC: I only use light armor anyway... not all smith armor is heavy armor, especially not mine. I actually nee to make some heavy armor though...

IC:

When the man and Ariel had finished their business, Ariel asked if she could help him with something standing up, he greeted her. "Hey Ariel! Gladd that you're an ally of the Guild. We also greatly appreciate the offer of the items. Speaking of that is what I'm here for today." Fiddling around his pockets, he produced an order form. "Here you go. I would personally like to thank you. In fact I'll even return the favor. Feel free to drop by anytime to collect. The same rules for your order, applies to mine!" Handing her the envelope, he did a look around as she examined the order.

Order Form:

Item: [White Wolf Coat ]

Item type : [ Light armor] 

Quality: [leave this space blank the shopkeeper will fill it]

Enhancement: [+1 Accuracy/ +1 Accuracy and +1 Evasion/ +2 Accuracy and +1 Evasion]
Shop: [leave this space blank the shopkeeper will fill it]

Description : [A white leather coat, tailored from white wolf leather, a rare raw material. The coat provides an Accuracy boost and a bonus to Evasion. (Edit this to the quality of the sword.) ] 

Payment: [in "Cash" or "Materials"]

Azide strolled into The Lion's Den and glanced around. "Fancy place she's got here." True, he'd briefly discussed and then forged an alliance with Ariel, the owner. But that had been over private messages. "We've only met less than a handful of times before, and this is probably the first time I've set foot in a tailor shop. Not quite as frilly as I imagined." He'd noticed Oikawa leaving before he'd walked in, but the player had been a bit too far away for him to call out to. In any case, he spotted Ariel and walked up to her counter and bowed slightly with a smile. "Nice to see you, Ariel. I believe this might be the first time we've properly spoken, but I actually need a favor from you- or rather, two." He pulled up his private messages, then sent the details of what he'd written up prior to arriving. "I have a bit of commission work to ask of you, think you're up to the challenge?"

To: Ariel

Subject: Commission Details

Item: Heisenberg's Uncertainty

Item type : Light Armor

Enhancement: +2 Evasion, +1 Damage Mitigation

Shop:

Description : A green coat that makes it difficult to simultaneously identify both the wearer's position and velocity, consequently rendering them a much more difficult target to hit.

Payment: 1000 Col

Item: Schrodinger's Gloves

Item type : Gloves

Enhancement: +2 Accuracy, +1 Life Steal

Shop:

Description : Individually, each glove holds a fifty percent chance of life and death. Therefore, combined, they grant their wearer a hundred percent chance of life. Conversely, their opponent is left only with death.

Payment: 6 Materials

Ariel took Oikawa's form and said:

"I'll get on it, you just wait I'll send you a  PM when it's finished.

Next came Azide with apparently a couple of orders of his own. Reading the message Ariel was a little..down that he didn't write them on paper, but decided to let it slide this time since it was his first time in her shop.After finishing reading she closed the message window and said.

"You got yourself a deal, but so that you know, I prefer my orders on paper. It kind of forces the players to come here and interact with each other. In any case I'll begin working on then right away. Oikawa was here earlier and left one of the forms I left at your guild's place, In any case expect my PM when the items are ready.

Oh one more thing can you leave those 6 materials as advanced payment? I'm running kind of low and don't want to waste any time hunting mobs instead of working on the items."

Daily attempt #3

30/01/2015

A while after her clients left Ariel went back to work. She took a look at Oikawa's form, seemed simple enough. After a while, that took her a little more that she would accept, she finished the coat. Taking a look at the description and then at the item she smiled because they matched perfectly.

ID: 8036  CD:12 [Perfect Item: 8 EXP]

Item: White Wolf Coat 

Item type:  Light armor

Enhancement:  +2 Accuracy and +1 Evasion
Shop: The Lion's Den

Description : A white leather coat, tailored from White Dire Wolf leather that can be found at the 4th floor, a rare raw material.