[F11 - Master Tailor] The Lion's Den (Open)

Daily Attempt#2

24/02/2015

At her first attempt Ariel got excited and screwed up. She took another piece of green material and started working, she finished a basic green raincoat then looked at the description: "I've got to add that tail and bunny ears:D, she will look gorgeous in this." 

After finishing she compared the order description with what she had, it was a perfect match.

ID: 11029  CD: 12(nat) [Perfect Item: 8 EXP]

ItemGreen Raincoat
Item type : Heavy Coat 
Quality: Perfect
Enhancement+2 Thorns +1 Damage Mitigation
Shop:  The Lion's Den
Description : Large green raincoat that has a tail with pink ribbon attached with a pair of rabbit-ear hood
Payment: in "Cash" 1000 Col
  • Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He watched as Ariel made her return from the back room, carrying six boxes to the counter. He'd drawn his hands back before this, of course. The male player raised a brow after reading the note she'd addressed to himself and Anima. "You left a note for me? But I'm right here. And leaving money on the counter?" He scratched his head, then pulled up his inventory menu and transferred 1200 col to the tailor. "I think someone's had a long day," he remarked, taking the box that'd been labelled with his moniker. He briefly inspected them, then waved her goodbye as he exited The Lion's Den.

-1200 col to Ariel

The boxes were there by the door, ??? saw when he walked in. ??? did not want to be seen more than a few seconds, so he quickly grabbed the package, opened it up, and left the area, with very high spirits. Inside the package lay an amazing fisherman's hat, that seemed a little lucky to him....... He wasn't sure, but ??? thought he could feel luck emitting from the package.

Semroth was in a rush and he didn't want to bother the owner so as he just got the message and he was going to meet someone, so Semroth grabbed the box and said "Thanks for making these for me I may come back in the future" and so he grabbed the box and sped out of the shop and went to the meeting place.

(OOC: Cheers Ariel I happy that you made these)

Ariel out of the back room after a few minutes returning with the green raincoat. "There you go miss, hope you didn't wait to much for it. I hope you like it." she said before she started folding it into a box and then handed it to the girl, there was something about her that seemed familiar but she decided not to ask and discarded that thought.

-Item

+ 1000 col

Sayre bee-lined back into the familiar shop, ready to finally get this item that had some complications in the shop. Originally intending on picking up some glasses, he was instead picking up an enchanted bandana. This was completely fine to him, but what was a little odd, was the string of boxes sitting on the desk with a few different names on them. While he realized this was the best way to ensure people would get their stuff in a timely manner, it seemed odd to have a pet watching over anything. Regardless, like a good citizen, he picked up the box with his name on it, and as he walked out the door you could see him eagerly fitting the bandana on around his neck. "This will give me a huge edge in battle.." he remarked, excited.

After the traffic cleared and the rush of people dissipated from the shop, Aaphi stepped through the open door. "I forgot how popular this place was.." he said as he made his way toward the counter. Riff, the winged snake that draped itself lazily around his neck, uncoiled and fluttered about the shop with curiosity, leaving Aaphi to his business with the shop owner. 

"Hello again. Ariel, was it? I've been enjoying the gloves you sold me. they've come in quite handy. This time, i'd like to commission something; a jacket. Something light, easy to move around in, but protective." he explained. He then noticed the stack of order forms laying in a tray. He plucked one out and started scribbling down the deets. "Could you do that for me?"

Item: Dashing Blur
Item type : light armor jacket
Enhancement: +2 evasion, +1 damage mitigation 
Description: A small jacket specially designed to make the wearer difficult to keep in focus and allow them to move swiftly and freely around enemy attacks. 

Ariel thought that now she would have a little time to breath, the entrance bell rang again. lightly slapping her cheeks twice she then turned around and greeted the client with a smile. "Hey rockstar, good to see you again! Yeah you caught me after finishing a good number of orders." she took a look at the order: "A jacket? sure I can do that." She takes a look at the winged snake and asks jokingly "What happened to your friend did you trade him for a familiar?" 

After Aaphy responded Ariel would go to the back room and start working on his ordered item:

Daily Attempt#1

25/02/2015

ID: 11109 CD: 5 (4+1 needle) [Good Item: 2 EXP]

Item: [random name]
Item type : Vanity Item 
Quality: Good
Enhancement: None
Description : [random description]

Daily Attempt#3

25/02/2015

Working on the jacket somehow turned out working on a cape "how did that happen she thought while checking the finished item with the description. They didn't match one bit but Ariel decided to keep the cape and put it on the display for sale.

ID: 11112 CD: 11 (10+1 needle) [Rare Item: 5 EXP]

Item: Sorrow
Item type : Light armor 
Quality: Rare
Enhancement: +2 Eva
Description : A black cape that emanates a faint blue glow. 

Aaphi scratched his head and grew kind of solemn. "Yeah, thats... thats kind of what happened. Long story short, it was time to break up the band." He said. " Riff isn't much of a conversationalist, but its company. I just couldn't rely on somebody else anymore if i was to get stronger."

He was nasty little toad, if you ask me.

I say good riddance, but my oafish tamer still misses him.

Friendship is weird.

Aaphi's eyes glazed over for a bit before he snapped out of it. "Well anyway, i don't want to keep you. You can PM me when my jacket is ready and i'll be back in a flash."

He held up his arm and Riff coiled back onto him. Still flicking her forked tongue in examination as they left the store.

I smelled a cat in there.

A big cat.

Daily Attempt #3

25/02/2015

After placing the cape in her display Ariel went back to working on Aaphy's jacket. She now pinned the order form in front of her so that she would not lose focus again and started sewing with a blue material. After finishing the item she peered her eyes on the description one last time and compared the two. Perfect match, she then proceeded to folding the jacket and putting it on a azure box. She adopted the new box color from her new guild's almost trademark color, leaving the box on the counter.

-Item

+1200 col

ID: 11122  CD: 12(nat) [Perfect Item: 8 EXP]

Item: Dashing Blur
Item type : Light armor: Jacket
Enhancement: +2 evasion, +1 damage mitigation 
Description: A small jacket specially designed to make the wearer difficult to keep in focus and allow them to move swiftly and freely around enemy attacks.

Aaphi danced back into the shop the next day, gleeful that his item had been so promptly completed "Ariel, you're a doll, doll." he said swiping up his box from the counter. " Thank you for your hard work. It'll be put to good use." He was going to wait to open it, but couldn't contain his enthusiasm.

"Yeah, i 'm wearing this out..." he said peering into the box. In the same swift motion he used to open his menu and select the item, he unloaded the cost from his coffer. "Well worth the 1200col."

Walking into The Lions Den, the first thing to catch his eye was a finely made rapier glistening in front of the counter. Looking down at the sign, Reu slowly read its' name from the placard. "'Thornless Rose', they sure love to name rapiers after flowers don't they. When I die, it will be a stab wound from daffodils revenge, or something insane like that hehe." Reu looked around for the shops proprietor, Ariel. He had heard she was very, very good.

"Ariel, are you here? I have a purchase I wish to talk with you about."

Upon Hearing the entrance bell, the shopkeeper/owner turned her gaze towards the door to see a unfamiliar face looking at the weapon that was in front of the counter. "Over here!" She said while gesturing small wave with her right hand:" I'm afraid that weapon is not for sale but tell me about this 'purchase' you wish to talk about. " she showed a slight smile, this was her first potential customer in a week.

"Well you see, I'm in need of some armor. I'm going on a quest hunting a Minotaur, and I would feel much safer with something besides these simple clothes." Reu gestured to the simple starting clothes he was wearing. "I was hoping I might be able to procure Sorrow from you, with a down-payment of 2 Materials, in lieu of 3 Materials pending. You have several fine Uncommon level items, but I really feel like the stats of Sorrow will play better with my character build, and will last me better in the long run."

"I assure you I will pay you back promptly, and fully."

Ariel listen to the guy as he started explaining his future plans... she took a quick glance at the price list that was pinned nearby. "As I thought the prices are listed correctly." she thought while taking a look at his starter. She made a *cough* before she started speaking with her hands on the counter picking the item in question. " Okay first of all, I usually don't sell items for 'pending' payment but you caught me on a good mood so here's the deal. You can take this item *she hands him the cape* free of charge. Rare items are not so popular these days and only occupy my display space, I don't know if you heard but I have an agreement that is similar with what I just did, with the guilds Square One and Twilight Spectrum. If you decide to join one of them consider this the free item states by the agreement, if you join another one well... it doesn't matter, you'll need the item anyway and I won't be able to sleep at night if you would leave my shop empty handed but this is a one time offer! What do you say? " she said the last part with a smile while her familiar, Kimba approached the guy and started growling, wanting attention.

-Item

Reu's face lit up. "Really! Thank you, that's very generous of you. Really, very generous! I actually wasn't aware of your guild-specific deals, and to be honest I haven't even looked into joining a guild or what differentiates them from one another, though I'll keep that in mind when I start looking to join a guild. Ugh, wow, really...thank you so much Ariel!" Reu reached out and excitedly tapped the accept icon in front of him.

Gifted: +1 Light Armor Cape 'Sorrow'

ItemSorrow
Item type : Light armor 
Quality: Rare
Enhancement: +2 Eva
Description : A black cape that emanates a faint blue glow. 

He quickly pulled open his inventory and equipped the item, it wrapped itself around his shoulders, and fell neatly to the floor.

"Ariel could I have you do one other thing for me? If I were to requisition a crafted item, from your shop that is, could you explain what exactly the process is, and what payment it requires? I'm a little confused by the entire process. Is the price for a custom-crafted item, the same as purchasing an item you have for sale?"