[F11 - Master Tailor] The Lion's Den (Open)

She let out a broad smile while seeing the guy get all excited: "sure, the prices apply to custom crafted items and already crafted items since there is not that much of a difference between them. First you take one of these *she gives him a Order form (can also be found on the 1st page at the bottom of the 1st post)* Then you complete it it with whatever you want your item to be like and return it to me. In my case I take only written orders but other people take orders via PM or don't require a strict form. Anyway next you hand it to me or leave it on the counter and await my PM when its finished( and approved by a GM) then you come and post that you want your item if it isn't already wrapped on the counter. All of this is in my case, others can have different methods but its usually this way: 1)You go to a shop and place an order stating at least the item name/enhancements/description. 2)await for the item to be finished, usually the shop owner will send you a PM. 3) you come and pick your item. The payment methods can be arranged between you and the shopkeeper. I usually take money or material, rarely I take them combined. And that is all I think"

((for any other questions send me a PM.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calrex made his way into the Lion's Den, looking around and seeing all of the crafts that Ariel had made. Since it looked like she was busy he decided to not bother her, leaving a small bag and a note on the counter before heading out of the shop

Hey Ariel, here's something as thanks and part of my first haul. If you ever need more materials and don't have the time to go out and get them feel free to let me know! It's not an official profession, but hey it'll help other players nonetheless!

Your Friendly Gatherer/Hunter Calrex

Donated 2 Materials

Raeyliff walked into the Lion's Den after he had sent Ariel a personal message the following day. He had been bored when he remembered that he needed a coat that would help him walk through harsh weathers that would easily allow him to be weaker than he was. He walked in and looked at Ariel. "Hey Ariel! I hope you got my message. Is it ready for me to take or should I come back later?" he asked, smiling.

To: Ariel
Hey Ariel! I hope you're doing well. Knowing your amazing tailoring skills, I would like to ask you if you can have this ready for me soon. Thanks!
Item: DarkFire Trench Coat
Item type : Coat (Vanity Item)
Quality: Good
Enhancement: No enhancements
Shop: [leave this space blank the shopkeeper will fill it]

Description : This trench coat is plain and simple, with its only color being dark red. It blends perfectly with Raeyliff's black shirt and pants, and allows him to look much better than without it. It's extremely useful due to its material that allows for it to protect you from the rain while giving you the warmth you need to survive winter temperatures. It does not have any enhancements whatsoever. 
Payment: Cash

While she was talking to the stranger, Caldrex came into her shop and left a mysterious bag with a note along with it and left in a haste. After Reu left she read the note and found the 2 mats he left. "Well might as well give him a call when I'm in urgent need of mats" she thought while depositing the gifted items. She then took a blue box from under her counter and placed it on the desk in front of it, writing a name on it. "Kimba make sure Raeyliff gets this okay?" she said while going back to work.

- Item

+ 200 col (once he responds)

Raeyliff came to Ariel's shop after receiving a message that it was done. He looked around to find that Ariel was not behind the counter. Ash chirped and Raeyliff looked at it before he looked where Ash was looking, which was directly towards Kimba, who was looking at them curiously before pushing the blue bag towards him. Raeyliff took the bag and nodded towards Kimba. "Thank you. Not sure if I should pet you or not...knowing that many familiars aren't that tame, I might want to refrain from that until later." he said, grinning. He put 200 col on the table before saying out loud "Thanks, Ariel and Kimba." and walking outside to put on his coat. 

-200 COL

+ Dark Fire Trench Coat

Daily Attempt#1

10/03/2015

After the new update Ariel could see less and less people coming to the shop in the last days. Having nothing else to do but wait, she decided to take a kick on making something new.Who knows what might be? She ended up making something out of her comfort zone, a leather jacket with a very complex embroidment that represented a skull that was on fire. "Guess I will be making lots of these from now on" she said to herself in a self-pitying tone.

[Rare Item: 5 EXP]

Name: Rocker's Revenge

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Mentor

ID: 12310

Roll: 11 (10+1 needle)

Item Type: Leather Armor

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: +2 Thorns

Description:  A dark colored leather jacket with a very visible fiery skullhead embroiderment on the back. This item is recommended to be worn directly above the user's bare skin without any other undergarments. 

Daily Attempt#2

10/03/2015

The day started with a average success as the first item she made was something new, next she decided not to push her luck too much and made a random plushie item that popped in her head. Maybe she will end up selling it to a merchant or be lucky enough to find a customer interested in it.

[Uncommon Item: 3 EXP]

Name: Leopard

ID: 12368 

Roll: 8 (7+1 needle)

Item Type: Plushie

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: +1 LD

Description:  A cute gray colored, cotton filled parrot plushie that was made to look like a leopard, small enough to be worn as a weapon accessory.It can easily be attached to the hilt of one's weapon. Some say these plushies bring good luck.

Daily Attempt#1

13/03/2015

'Another day, other items to make.' Thought Ariel while entering in shop after finishing her morning training, she began by checking the material and tools inventory then the order basket. "Empty.... great" she said with a sigh while getting ready to make a item. 'What should I make today?' she thought while pulling out a dark colored material and some cotton.

Name: Kitty

ID: 12628 

Roll: 11 (10+1 needle)

Enhancements: +2 LD

Description:  A cute dark colored, cotton filled plushie that was made to look like a cat, small enough to be worn as a weapon accessory.It can easily be attached to the hilt of one's weapon. Some say these plushies bring good luck.

Daily Attempt#2

13/03/2015

As she finished the first item Ariel took a good look at it. "This is kind of cute." she turns towards the apparently sleeping white lion and asks: "Hey what do you think?" but she got no response, not even the usual annoyed growl. "guess you're asleep, well better make this kitty a friend. Maybe you'll like it and play with it. It would be funny to see a lion like you playing with a mouse plushie" and with a chuckle she started working on the item. 

Name: Mouse

ID: 12630 

Roll: 10 (9+1 needle)

Description:  A cute dark gray colored, cotton filled plushie that was made to look like a mouse-like creature, small enough to be worn as a weapon accessory.It can easily be attached to the hilt of one's weapon. Some say these plushies bring good luck.

Daily Attempt#3

13/03/2015

After finishing the cat and the mouse Ariel thought of making some other type of item, as she didn't have orders she let inspiration guide her and managed to make some random item. "If this thing doesn't sell maybe Baldur can fetch me a good price for it when I'll have to clear some room in the display." she thought while placing the item in a random location in front, where it could be seen.

ID: 12631  CD: 4(3+1 needle) [Good Item: 2 EXP]

Item: [random name]

Item type : Vanity Item
Enhancement: None
Shop:
The Lion's Den                                                  
Description : [random description]

Daily Attempt#4

13/03/2015

While calmly working the blond could hear a beeping noise around her, she took a quick look around then remembering that it was coming from the inbox, the 'mail received' sound could be heard only a couple more times before she opened it and saw that it was a message from Oikawa. "A pair of fireproof gloves? Lucky you that I have the exact material from that got it a while ago at the 9th floor." She said while searching for the particular material, then going back to work and making the desired item.

[Perfect Item: 8 EXP]

Name: Fireproof Gloves

ID: 12633 

Roll: 12 (11+1 needle)

Item Type: Tools

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +1 CD

Description:  A pair of gloves that almost reach to the elbow, this item is manufactured from a fireproof material that can be found at the 9th floor. Making it the perfect item to be used by blacksmiths while working at the forge

Oikawa had sent Ariel a message pertaining to the creation of gloves for his smithing. He was in luck when he found out that not only did she have the material but that the item would be made in no time. Surely enough he received a message saying his gloves were ready for pick up. Grinning, Oikawa closed up shop and ushered King to follow him as he went to The Lion's Den.

Once there, he entered the shop and called from the from of the store. "Yo Ariel, I'm here for the gloves! Again, thank you so much! I know it was short notice and all but I feel like the gloves can only be a blessing for my crafts. Especially with your exceptional tailoring skills!" He quickly removed 1200 Col from his inventory and had it ready for when Ariel came into the room.

Ariel was just about to put the now, trademark azure lid on top of the box in which she placed the gloves for Oikawa when he came through the front door, sounding the entrance bells thus waking up the sleepy lion nearby. Kimba hopped up in all 4 feet and went to greet the new faces, Ariel smiled as well while removing the lid and exposing the box's content."One pair of fireproof gloves for the go. My exceptional tailoring skills are starting to wear off since you were the only client in a while now...after the system update people are starting to come by less and less. Anyway it's been nice to actually have to work on something requested than to make these lushie things. Here, have one it's on the house!" with that she picked up a leopard plushie she'd made earlier and throws it to Oikawa without awaiting his response. After he would look at the gloves she would finish wrapping up and hand it to him. "I hope you like them. Don't be a stranger, maybe we'll go on another quest soon. Don't even think about returning that plushie to me. It's enough that those are among the only things I can make, I don't want to be overruned by them." she then grins thinking of her planned guild quest. If things go well maybe they could invite outsiders as well.

+1200 col

-Item:

Name: Fireproof Gloves

Enhancements: +1 CD

Shop: The Lion's Den

Description:  A pair of gloves that almost reach to the elbow, this item is manufactured from a fireproof material that can be found at the 9th floor. Making it the perfect item to be used by blacksmiths while working at the forge

Payment: 1200 col

-Item: 

Name: Kitty

Shop: The Lion's Shop

Description:  A cute dark colored, cotton filled plushie that was made to look like a cat, small enough to be worn as a weapon accessory.It can easily be attached to the hilt of one's weapon. Some say these plushies bring good luck.

Payment: Free

The blond lioness made her way tot he front holding a box with gloves in it. He assumed they were his as she was just now putting the lid on them. Kimba made her presence known by getting up and walking between Oikawa's legs. "Hey there Kimba." Oikawa kneeled over and gave the cub one stroke before catching a flying leopard plushy. "That blows my friend. My shop has been busier than ever. Hence why I had you make these gloves. Until I can finish my commissions, I had to close up shop for the time being." Looking the gloves over, Oikawa was more than satisfied with the result. Placing them in the box, he returned them to Ariel so she could finish wrapping them up. He then handed her the Col, and accepted both items gifted to him. "I really do appreciate this by the way. Hopefully I can complete these orders asap."

He had begun to leave when he remembered her statement. "I'll try to stick around but I have much work to do. Keep in touch though! I'm always just a pm and 3 floors away haha!" With that he turned and left.

-1200 Col

+1 Fireproof Gloves

+1 Kitty(Leopard Plushy)

Daily Attempt#1

20/03/2014

Today Ariel was in a good mode and for some reason she wanted to make something even if she didn't have any pending orders. But either less she went to her working table and took a material from her stash and started to make something, being guided only by inspiration. In the end she managed to make something that she deemed unfit for her to sell. So in the end she decided to re-use the material.

ID: 13057 CD: 3 (2+1 needle)  LD: 18 (material salvaged)

Daily Attempt#2

20/03/2014

She then took the salvaged material and swapped it with a more durable one. "This would make for a good armor replacement" she thought while making some design sketches in her mind. Then she laid those thoughts on a piece of paper nearby, curiously enough it was a order form from her shop. Then she finally started working on the item set, all went fine as she checked every set piece to make sure it matched up with what she wanted." Maybe I'll use it for myself" she thoght.

[Perfect Item: 8 EXP]

Name: Lion's Protection

ID: 13058 

Roll: 12 

Item Type: Light Armor

Enhancements: +2 Thorns +1 Eva

Description:  A set of matching shoulderpads and vambraces that resemble steel, that is in fact lion skin, dyed to emulate actual metal. It has the same hardness, that upon impact it even makes the same sound effect. It's a light armor item but it offers almost the same protection as as a heavy armor piece. 

Calrex quickly stepped into the Lion's Den, giving a quick wave to Ariel as he approached the counter, "Hey Ariel, here's your order as requested. Sorry it took so long to get it to you. I guess the floor I was searching on didn't have any many materials than I suspected."

He pulled down his menu, retrieving the bag of materials he had gathered for her, "Hope these prove useful and feel free to contact me again if you need more!"

He gave a friendly wave before turning and heading back out the door, "Alright, now to finish Mari's order. Hopefully I can complete it before the day's over."

Donated 25 Materials

Daily Attempt#3

20/03/2014

After she made sure the previous item was done Ariel took the previous salvaged material and started working on a random project. That in the end proved to be a waste of precious time and material as the finished project was something very ugly!!! Without a second thought she throws it into the chimney fire, making the flame brighter followed by a couple of cracking noise.    

ID: 13116  CD:1  [Epic Fail: 1 EXP]

Daily Attempt#4

20/03/2014

Returning to her workstation, Ariel thought of making some other type of item, as she didn't have orders she let inspiration guide her and managed to make some random item. "If this thing doesn't sell maybe Baldur can fetch me a good price for it when I'll have to clear some room in the display." she thought while placing the new finished item in a random location in front, where it could be seen.

ID: 13117 CD: 4 [Good Item: 2  EXP]

Item: [random name]

Item type : Light Armor
Enhancement: None 
Shop:  The Lion's Den
Description: [random description]