[F11 - Master Tailor] The Lion's Den (Open)

Daily Attempt#1

03/04/2015

"On the walls behind the counter there are pinned two posters, one is with and signed by Aaphi, the lead singer of the 'The Morning Howl'. While the other one is with and signed by Kuromado, the lead guitarist of 'Ni Kurumado', those are a couple of rock bands popular in Japan IRL, that Ariel liked."

"Sorry to burst your bubble X but there are plenty of guitar players in SAO" says the blonde while gently slapping the signed posters pinned on to the walls behind her, then continuing: "These guys happened to get stuck in this game as well. Just letting you know in case you want to look for somebody with similar tastes in music."

She then places a azure colored box with the name Hikoru on top of the counter, before going back to work. But her attention was all around the place as she immediately cut a bit too much from the material she was working with, ultimately ruining it. She threw the remains in the fireplace while displeasingly mumbling. 

- Item:

Name: Hope

Item Type: Leather Armor

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +1 Savvy +2 Evasion 

Shop:  The Lion's Den

Description:  A Black hoodie with the symbol of a cross on the back

ID: 14087  CD: 1  [Epic Fail: 1 EXP]

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hikoru walks in as another player leaves, and just shrugs as he leaves out the door. He goes over and pets Kimba.

"Hey Ariel! Have you got my order yet?" He asks as he comes to the counter. He sees a box with his name on it, and he smiles as he picks it up.

"Perfect!" He asks. He places the cost on the counter, and puts it on

-400 Col

-2 Mats

Daily Attempt#2

03/04/2015

After her initial fail the blonde took another material and started working on a random item since she was once again without order but didn't want to leave the materials go to waste like that. Plus she wanted to do something to add more stock to her display. She ended up making another plushie for the collection.

[Uncommon Item: 3 EXP]

Name: Robot

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: Mentor

ID: 14090

Roll: 8 (7+1) 

Item Type: 

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: +1 Loot Die

Description: A cute gray colored, cotton filled plushie that was made to look like a old square block robot, small enough to be worn as a weapon accessory.It can easily be attached to the hilt of one's weapon. Some say these plushies bring good luck.

Daily Attempt#3

03/04/2015

'Back to work then' she thought while searching for another material, After finally managing to pick one she looked to see how her companion was doing. Lately Kimba was always sleeping and Ariel was starting to get a bit worried. "I wonder if she misses the jungle?" she thought while she began cutting and sewing, slowly making another item. In the end she'd made a pretty ordinary item without something to make it seem...WOW but Ariel didn't care to much about that as she placed it in the shop display.

ID: 14091 CD: 7 (6+1 needle)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

Item: Cape of the Progenitor 
Item type: Light Armor/Vanity Item 
Quality: Good
Enhancement: None
Shop:  The Lion's Den
Description : A white hooded cape that covers the wearer down tot he shins. It fastens together with a jeweled embedded clip and provides sufficient protection given the material it is crafted from. 
Payment: Col

Daily Attempt#4

03/04/2015

[selling Item, PM with filled order form]

[Perfect Item: 8 EXP]

Name: Bishop's Seduction

ID: 14110

Roll: 12 (11+1)  

Enhancements: +2 Evasion +1 Savvy

Description: A practical combat leather armor set that consists of the following parts: A blue top with a brown corset over it that puts emphasis on the wearer's bosom, Bolero leather shoulder pads (pic), long dark leather gloves that cover the hand until the elbow , brown thigh, high boots, black leather pants, a belt with several small pouches and long leather gloves that cover until the elbow. The corset also has a small crowned lion logo embroidered in brown somewhere visible. 

Daily Attempt#5

03/04/2015

"So bored" remarked the blonde while taking a look at the display. It had it's share of items but still wasn't as attractive as those from the starting city. 'Maybe that's it!' she thought while taking another material piece, closing in on the workstation she started making a rather simple item..A T-shirt tourists usually wear. "It isn't that fancy but hey...at least is something different." 

[Rare Item: 5 EXP]

Name: I <3 Aincrad

ID: 14111

Roll: 10 (9+1)  

Item Type: 

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: +1 Light Momentum +1 Savvy

Description: A T-shirt similar to the one tourist usually wear when ..they do their thing, taking pictures and stuff. This item even offers its user some perks that will help survive in Aincrad.

Daily Attempt#6

03/04/2015

She'd place the previous item into display then take another material and start making something similar. 'Maybe I should think about relocating...' she thought while pulling a green colored material which she then started cutting and sewing. In the end sh'd make something similar to the previous item..but this time without any enhancements.

ID: 14113 CD: 7 (6+1 needle)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

Item: [random name]

Item type : Vanity Item
Quality: Good
Enhancement: None 
Description: [random description]

Daily Attempt#7

03/04/2015

The sun was beginning to set as an orange tinge could be seen coloring the snow gray clouds outside. "Guess it's time to call it a day then!" said a clear crystalline voice that belonged to a blonde girl who just threw a curled ball, made from a silk-like material, into the fireplace. The white furball nearby, as awoken by those words, springed up on all 4 feet and started walking towards the door while the blonde started packing her sewing gear.

ID: 14113 CD: 3 LD:17 (15+2)  [bad Item: 1  EXP] (Material salvaged)

Daily Attempts:

05/04/2015

And so a new day of work begins as the blond starts doing a rapid session of crafting...at first she didn't get the best results but in the end she managed to make a perfect grade item and even a couple of lower grade ones that she deemed worth selling. Now she sat at the counter lazily yawning and awaiting for any random guest and possible client.

#1  ID: 14206  CD: 6 (5+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#2  ID: 14207  CD: 3 (2+1)  LD: 11 (9+2)  [bad Item: 1  EXP] (Material lost)

#3  ID: 14208  CD: 1   [Epic Fail: 1  EXP]

#4  ID: 14209  CD: 10 (9+1)  [Rare Item: 5  EXP]

Name: I <3 SAO 

ID: 14209

Roll: 10 (9+1)  

Item Type:  Clothing

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: +1 Light Momentum +1 Evasion

Description: A T-shirt similar to the one tourist usually wear when ..they do their thing, taking pictures and stuff. This item has a big 'I <3 SAO' text across the chest section and even offers its user some perks that will help survive in Aincrad.

#5  ID: 14210  CD: 3 (2+1)  LD: 9 (7+2)  [bad Item: 1  EXP] (Material lost)

#6  ID: 14211  CD: 5 (4+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#7  ID: 14212   CD:12 (11+1) [Perfect Item: 8  EXP]

Name: 

ID: 14212

Item Type: 

Enhancements:

Description:

Daily Attempts:

06/04/2015

As a new dine shone upon the 4th floor of the floating castle, a blonde shopkeeper enters her shop and start doing the morning routine of living the chimney fire followed by the thorough check the shop's inventory. After managing these morning errands Ariel then goes to her workbench and starts making some items. She has a good beginning followed by a decline in item quality then another rise. At the end of the day she was happy to only have lost 2 material because of [insert random reason] and craft a few good and perfect ones. 

#1  ID: 14276  CD: 5 (4+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#2  ID: 14277  CD: 5 (4+1)  [Good Item: 2  EXP

#3  ID: 14278  CD: 8 (7+1)   [uncommon Item: 3  EXP]

Name:

ID: 14278

Roll: 8  

Item Type: 

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: 

Description:

#4  ID: 14279  CD: 12 (11+1)  [Perfect Item: 8  EXP]

Name: The Gentlemen's Tux: T-Rex Edition#1

ID: 14279

Item type : Light Armor
Enhancement: +2 Light Momentum and +1 Thorns
Description : A form fitting black jacket tailored to the wearer's exact dimensions, complete with a burgundy bowtie, burgundy dress shirt, and a darkened violet/maroon pocket handkerchief. The pants are to made of the same material as the jacket and tailored to fit as well.

#5  ID: 14280  CD: 1  [Epic Fail: 1  EXP]

#6  ID: 14281  CD: 1  [Epic Fail: 1  EXP]

#7  ID: 14282   CD:12  [Perfect Item: 8  EXP]

Name: Red Knight's Coat

ID: 14282

Roll: 12  

Enhancements: +2 EVA, +1 Momentum

Description: A deep red coat with long sleeves and comes down to knee height, it is designed to be worn open and has a hood to cover the face for harsher weather. It also has a small crowned lion logo placed somewhere visible.

Arekkusu walked into the shop to see how Ariel was doing, her shop looking nothing like the shop he saw in the past. He never even saw a shop like it... Now he felt bad that he didn't help out more with it. Sure, he helped it in the beginning and helped it's structures and all sorts of stuff, but he never got to see it grow and smile as more business came in. He decided to walk in, and as he did, he noticed there was an item on the counter. The closer he looked at it, the more he felt like it belonged to him. He smiled, it was exactly what he needed. Could it be?

Rusty had been looking for a tailor shop for a while now. After leaving his own forgr unattended, he had wandered the fourth floor for a bit before stumbling upon a shop runned by a tailor. Looking at the sign in front, he assumed that the owner was a very prestigious tailor to have had a sign put up. Entering the shop, the bells began to ring as he walked into the establishment. Looking around, he already found what he was looking for. They were dark black pants that allowed you to evade attacks much easier than normal. Heading towards the counter, Rusty spoke aloud to see if anyone was in the shop. "Um hello, can I buy something please?" He said as he stood waiting.

Ariel was getting bored, lately this happened frequently. Reason being the lack of orders her shop has despite being nr#1 Tailor in Aincrad at the moment..."Maybe I should start gluing posters on all floors!' she thought when she could hear the entrance bells ringing. Raising her gaze while simply greeting the potential clients with a "Welcome!", she could spot an unfamiliar face with coffee-like hair that was browsing through her shop's display. In the end he drew closer to the counter and asked the blonde a question, after paying extra attention to the 'Evasive feature' item.

"Sure you can! What would you like to buy?" she asked in a clear crystalline voice that slightly echoed through the shop.

Hoping to get the piece of equipment he was looking at earlier, Rusty answered with a quick reply. "I would like to buy.. err... Evasive Feature." He wasn't sure how much it cost, but he knew that from its stats it wasn't costy. Hopefuy it would help him out on a few quests he was hoping to partake on. Already checking how much col he possessed, Rusty looked at his inventory. He wanted to be ready to give the money when the tailor gave her answer.

When she addressed him Ariel looked into the boys eyes so..as he stated his desire, Ariel took a quick glance at his outfit and then at his HP bar. He had the green marker but also a small green icon near his name. She then let out a chuckle, recognizing the guild logo: "You don't have to pay for it.. I'm surprised Azide or one of the S1 council members didn't tell you... But The Lion's Den and it's owner*points towards herself* are S1's official ally and I have a agreement with your guild (more info here). 1 free item per member. Usually it would be of random quality but since I have enough items in stock I'll let you pick one of the already existent one. You can have your pick of either a Uncommon or Rare one...or try your luck and leave a order form in the event I manage to make you a Perfect one on my next attempt. So what say you? care to take another look at the shop display before answering?" she ended with a smile.

Rusty pondered, thinking about whether or not he should make an order or take the item on the shelf. After giving it thought, he made his decision. "If that's the case, I'll leave an order. Although.. since its one free item per member, I'll buy the Evasive Feature as the second purchase." he answered, making the decision to get two things out of his visit. Rusty needed to be able to evade attacks better if he was going to survive while he was still a low-leveled player and this was the way to go. Looking back at the pair of pants, he turned back at the tailor and asked a question. "How much is Evasive Feature?" While he waited for answer, Rusty made an order for his free item and passed it to the blonde-haired girl. 

Item: Nightshade

Item type: Shirt
Quality: Depends on dice roll
Enhancement+1 Evasion/+2 Evasion/+2 Evasion + 1 Savvy
Description : A black shirt similar to a school uniform that allows the user to move around more easily than usual.
Payment: N/A (Free Item per S1 member)

The blonde listens to him as he states his decision then nodding she said "Okay an uncommon item is 400 col..as listed over there! *points towards the price list then takes the order form* I see you want a shirt to match the pants huh? Alright then just give me a while to make the order..I'll PM you when its ready." she said while beginning to pack the item. She put it as always inside a azure colored box, the 'trademark' color of her guild then handed the box to the guy. "There you go, I hope you'll like them!"

-Item:

ItemEvasive Feature

Item type : Leather Armor
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancement: +1 Evasion
Description: A black pair of pants easy to move in, making its user to be able to dodge attacks more easily.

+400 col

Daily Attempts:
10/04/2015

After taking Rusty's order and finished her business with him, the blonde started working on the desired item. Trying her best she kept the order form near her so that she could check it as many times as needed. It wasn't easy at first and after ruining 1 mat she managed to make the item according to the description. next placing it in a azure box, she sent Rusty a PM to come and pick it up.

#1: ID: 14578   CD:4  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

#2: ID: 14579   CD:1  [Epic Fail: 1  EXP]

#3: ID: 14581   CD:12  [Perfect Item: 8  EXP]

Name: Nightshade

ID: 14581 

Roll: 12  

Enhancements: +2 Evasion + 1 Savvy

Description: A black shirt similar to a school uniform that allows the user to move around more easily than usual.

Rusty grabbed the 400 col needed and put it down on the counter. He equipped the pair of pants as soon as he picked them up. Walking in them to see how they feel, he found that they were much easier to move around in them then usual. Looking back at the tailor, he spoke out loud. "Thanks for the items." Rusty said. Leaving the store he walked towards the nearest teleport to head back to his shop. He was going to rest up for the quest he was going to partake in tomorrow. He wasn't going to fight as good as usual if he didn't take a rest for a little bit.

-400 Col

+1 Evasive Feature

As I strolled in to The Lion's Den I couldn't help but notice the lion cub nuzzling me towards the counter. A bright colored box sat on the counter with my name on it. I opened the box to find my requested item inside! I took the needed materials out of my inventory and placed them on the counter before leaving the premises with my new cloak in hand. 

-8 Materials

+1 Cloak of Righteous Justice