[F11 - Master Tailor] The Lion's Den (Open)

post for item placements. each one is in a box with the respective person's name on it. pick up the box, pay the price and feel free to tip.

As she heard/read the orders one by one the blonde simply nodded and began to word. She had much to do and wouldn't spend time idly gazing at the walls. She'd have a chat with them after she finishes, with her customers as well. First she made Niko's item as it seemed easy enough and required little materials. As she finished it, she put it in a green box and pushed it towards the boy: "That will be 10 materials or 10000 col." she simply said with a smile.

Spoiler

Name: Wayland the Blacksmith Plushie
Profession: Tailor
ID: 53349
Roll: 12 (11+1)
Item Type: Plushie
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +1 Crafting Die
Description: A small plush doll of the Germanic God of Blacksmiths and Soldiers.
 On its back a semi transparent white crowned logo is discreetly placed, the usual branding from the manufacturing shop.

Next came Cilla's item. It was a lower grade than the rest but had maximum used slots for that particular enhancements. As soon as she finished the ribbon, the blonde put it in a small pink box and handed it to Cilla. "Don't worry about it, consider it as a reward for entertaining this lonely tailor. Things have been going really slow around here...except for today and talking to you is the most fun I had on a while."  she answered with a genuine laugh.

Spoiler

Name: Purple Lioness Hair Bow
ID: 51958
Roll11 (10+1)
Item Type: Clothing
Quality: Rare

Enhancements: +2 LD
Description: A large, frilly hair bow that is royal purple in color.
 At each of the ends, a semi transparent white crowned logo is discreetly placed, the usual branding from the manufacturing shop.

Then came her promised one, quickly thinking he will get away from paying with his 'mojo'. "Oh I'll make you pay...." she said with a sly smile, not wanting to hint on what she was referring to. as she handed him a plushie that looked just like her. "You want to make me jealous of her?....Treat her well okay?" she added with smile as she kissed him gently on the lips.

Spoiler

Name: Ariel Plushie
ID
Roll: 12 (nat)
Item Type: Plushie

Tier: 2
Quality:
 Perfect
Enhancements: +1 Ambition (Exp)
Description: 
 A plushie of a certain blonde-headed player that fills the person with more determination.

The blonde the sighted as she finished the remaining 4 items as well. Their respective owners weren't there yet but she still put 2 by 2 in 2 boxes. One: azure and black colored one and the other in a crimson shade. then the blonde started her ordinary crafts while she entertained her clients:

#1  ID#54551  CD: 12 (nat) [Perfect Item: 9 EXP]

#2  ID#54552  CD: 12 (nat) [Perfect Item: 9 EXP]

#3  ID#54553  CD: 10 (9+1)  [Rare Item: 6 EXP]

#4  ID#54554  CD: 7 (6+1)  [Uncommon Item: 4  EXP]

#5  ID#54555  CD: 6 (5+1)  [Good Item: 3  EXP]

#6  ID#54556  CD: 10 (9+1) [Rare Item: 6  EXP]

#7  ID#54557  CD: 12 (nat) [Perfect Item: 9 EXP]

#8  ID#54558  CD: 9 (8+1) [Rare Item: 6 EXP]

#9  ID#54559  CD: 3 (2+1)  [Good Item: 3  EXP]

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion
  • Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taking the plushie from Ariel, Nikodemus inspected it and smiled. "It's truly perfect Master Tailor! Thank you. Here is the payment and a tip for your services. Thank you kindly!" Taking out 15 mats from the small pouch he kept them in, he laid them on the counter before Ariel to inspect. Slipping the plushie into an inner breast pocket in his tunic, Nikodemus then gave a bow and exited 'The Lion's Den'.

- 15 Mats

+ 1 Plushie

-Nikodemus departs-

Edited by Nikodemus_Blackwood

I smiled at the blond Tailor as she approached the counter and asked what I came for. "I would like to purchase those black Cooking Mitts, please." I asked with a smile, before realising something else. "Oh! And... do you have any Tier 2 items available?" I asked, pointing at the white lion on my coat's breast pocket. "I came to you for my Coat and Handwraps once before... I would like to upgrade to something new."

Hikoru smiled and took the doll, putting it into his inventory with a small smile and kissed his wife-to-be back. He gave a wink and took her hand, kissing it with a small smile. Then he bowed and exited the shop quietly, happy with his purchase and was excited. He would finally be able to get to Rank 5 Merchant all that much faster. He gave a smile and went back to the 5th floor with his adorable plushie, happy that he was able to trust his wife to make him the things he needed, and he promised to pay her back immensely for all the favors she had done for him.

+1 Ariel's Plushie

Manta walked into Ariel's shop to pick up the Kimono that she had ordered through PMs. She had been wanting to switch up her style, and she had decided that if she was going to switch her style up that she might as well switch it up drastically. And that meant fox ears and tail, a kimono, and that mask that she had won at the spring festival. She picked up her new kimono and gave Ariel a wave. "Thank you, Ill be in touch about that payment."

Spoiler

Name: Kitsune Kimono
ID: 54557
Roll: 12 (nat.)
Item Type: Light Armor

Enhancements: +3 Evasion
Description: 
 A pink kimono with black lining, white flowers, and a black and white sash secured with a scarlet red rope. The inside is leather to provide protection, although this can't be seen from the outside.. On the lining above the sash, a semi transparent white crowned logo is discreetly placed, the usual branding from the manufacturing shop.

@Grave

The blonde was pleasantly surprised to see that a old client returned for an improvement. As if she knew this would happen she went back and took a pair of items then dropped them on the counter in front of him: "I knew you'd come back, so when I got bored I made you a secondary set. Got a feeling you'd need them soon. If you want them they're 10,000 col and 7 materials." she replied with a smile. "That includes a 3mats/3000 col discount."

Spoiler

Name: Crimson Cloak
ID: 54288

Enhancements: +2 Evasion, +1 Savvy
Description: 
 A long red cloak, similar to that a King might wear, that barely touches the ground when the wearer stands at full height. A hood is set in the top, and the entire thing is lined with grey wool. Slits lay in the sides for the wearer to put their arms through, and clips hang from the front to secure the cloak around the wearer. On the left a semi transparent white crowned logo is discreetly placed, the usual branding from the manufacturing shop.

Name: Crimson Wolf
ID: 54292
Item Type: Clothing - Handwraps

Enhancements: +6 Unarmed Damage
Description: 
 A set of scarlet hand wraps that cover the entire hand, with grey fur running along the back. Aesthetic, golden claw-like appendages sit at the end of each finger, dealing no more damage than the rest of the hand.  On the top side of the right handwrap a semi transparent white crowned logo is discreetly placed, the usual branding from the manufacturing shop

Name: Cook's Oven Mitts
ID: 
Item Type: Tools

Quality:
 Perfect
Enhancements: +1 Crafting Die
Description:  A pair of simple black oven mitts with crimson stitching. A white crowned lion logo in placed on the top side of the left glove, pulsating in a crimson color when in contact with high temperature.

Then the blonde waved at Hikoru as he left next turning her attention towards Manta. Reaching underneath the counter she gave the girl her desired item:"that's quite a new look you got there. " she said with a smile as she resisted the urge to reach for her ears and pet her. "I'll be looking forward to it!" she added with a laugh.

@Manta Gaul

Spoiler

Name: Kitsune Kimono
ID: 54557

Description: 
 A pink kimono with black lining, white flowers, and a black and white sash secured with a scarlet red rope. The inside is leather to provide protection, although this can't be seen from the outside.. On the lining above the sash, a semi transparent white crowned logo is discreetly placed, the usual branding from the manufacturing shop. (visual stimulant)

@Zelrius
As Zelrius came and payed the pre discussed price, the blonde simply nodded: "Thank you for your patronage!" she added as she added the col to her own, then before he left gave him the requested items:

Spoiler

Name: Princess Dress - Tiny Edition
ID: 53350

Enhancements: +2 Evasion, +1 (7) Thorns 
Description:
 A dress made from/for a special request. It comes with a twin item in a higher tier. The dominant color of the dress is two toned, in black and azure and with a little phoenix on the lapel.  On its interior pocket a semi transparent white crowned logo is discreetly placed, the usual branding from the manufacturing shop.

Name: Princess Dress - Little Edition
ID: 53493

Enhancements: +2 Evasion, +1 (14) Thorns 
Description: 
A dress made from/for a special request. It comes with a twin item in a lower tier. The dominant color of the dress is two toned, in black and azure and with a little phoenix on the lapel.  On its interior pocket a semi transparent white crowned logo is discreetly placed, the usual branding from the manufacturing shop

"Now then... who's next?" asked the blonde no one in particular as she looked around the shop packed with players. A small smile formed on her lips at the sight... "Maybe I should resume making unrestricted custom orders" she pondered, missing this sight.

@DarkPhoenixDawn

The blonde spotted a cat? eared girl with claws next to the blonde boy and she assumed the last item he ordered was for her. She extended a box containing the combat dress and smiled at the cute kemonomimi girl.

Spoiler

Name: Combat Dress
ID: 54294

Enhancements: +2 Evasion +1(9)Damage Mitigation
Description:A dress suited for Dawn. It is an off-the-shoulder dress that falls down just above her ankles. It's main color scheme is white and red, the base of the dress being white, and an accent of red on its left side. At the bottom of the skirt, on the red accent, a semi transparent white crowned logo is discreetly placed, the usual branding from the manufacturing shop.

Then the blonde went and started her daily crafts again. Making stuff for no one in particular.

#1  ID#54708  CD: 9 (8+1) [Uncommon Item: 4 EXP]

#2  ID#54709  CD: 11 (10+1) [Rare Item: 6 EXP]

#3  ID#54710  CD: 9 (8+1)  [Uncommon Item: 4 EXP]

#4  ID#54711  CD: 11 (10+1)  [Rare Item: 6  EXP]

#5  ID#54712  CD: 12 (11+1)  [Perfect Item: 9  EXP]

#6  ID#54713  CD: 6 (5+1) [Good Item: 3  EXP]

#7  ID#54714  CD: 7 (6+1) [Uncommon Item: 4 EXP]

#8  ID#54715  CD: 5 (4+1) [Uncommon Item: 3 EXP]

#9  ID#54716  CD: 11 (10+1)  [Rare Item: 6  EXP]

A new day several other crafting attempts available... that was with what this particular blonde was going as she pulled out several more materials from the stack and took a seat at her workstation. Today was yet another day without any orders, not that she could complain about it too much. last couple of days have been packed but now she enjoyed he quiet. And so in the deafening silence the blonde began to craft. She prepared the items for Jomei and Zandra, placing them in boxes, in the event one of them will come and pick them up.

@Jomei

Spoiler

Name: Miko Kimono
ID: 54551

Description: 
A dress made especially for Zandra. It fits her like a glove putting all her 'assets' in attention without being ostentatious.  On right breast pocket area a semi transparent white crowned logo is discreetly placed, the usual branding from the manufacturing shop.(visual stimulant)

Name: 'Priest' Outfit
ID: 54552

Description: 
A 'priest' outfit that's more like a military one rather than a religious one. A captain's uniform, permitting the wearer to exhume a serious aura. On its right breast pocket a semi transparent white crowned logo is discreetly placed, the usual branding from the manufacturing shop. (visual stimulant

#1 ID#54897  CD: 12 (11+1) [Perfect Item: 9  EXP]

#2  ID#54898  CD: 6 (5+1) [Good Item: 3 EXP]

#3  ID#54899  CD: 7 (6+1) [Uncommon Item: 4 EXP]

#4  ID#54900  CD: 9 (8+1)  [Uncommon Item: 4 EXP]

#5  ID#54901  CD: 11 (10+1)  [Rare Item: 6  EXP]

#6  ID#54902  CD: 12 (nat.)  [Perfect Item: 9  EXP]

#7  ID#54903  CD: 7 (6+1) [Uncommon Item: 4 EXP]

#8  ID#54904  CD: 11 (10+1) [Rare Item: 6 EXP]

#9  ID#54905  CD: 9 (8+1)  [Uncommon Item: 4  EXP]

I grinned as the girl mentioned her 'precognition' of my return. "You knewdid you? Quite the shopkeeper~" I mused with a chuckle as she brought out the items and stated her price. "I guess that should not be too bad... after this, I do not believe I need Col for much more." I announced as I grabbed the payment - 10,000 Cop and 7 Materials - from my inventory and placed them on the counter, before taking a look at the items. Of course, being Tier Two items, I could not put them on, but I was able to unfold them and take a look. "Wow..." I sighed as I looked over the Crimson Cloak and felt the grey wool within. "This looks stunning." I complimented the blond's handiwork, before putting it away and taking a look at the Crimson Wolf. "Just as spectacular." I remarked as I admired the red handwraps with the wolf fur motif once more. "I love them, money well spent in my opinion." I said as I moved them to my inventory. "Actually, I just realised I do not know your name. Since we are allies it may be beneficial for such an exchange." I suggested, bowing. "My name is Grave, I am part of the Crimson Knights, the KoB's strike team." I introduced myself.

-10,000 Col, -7 Mats

+1 Crimson Cloak, +1 Crimson Wolf, +1 Cook's Oven Mitts

Edited by Grave

It was a short conversation, mostly via private messages to both himself and Zandra. Ariel was asking a favor of the two, to play a big part in her and Hikoru's upcoming wedding. He felt honored to do so, and despite being in the slumped state he had been in since his situation on Floor Four, he gladly accepted. Of course, they would not be able to do their job without the proper attire. Ariel being the famed tailor of Aincrad she was, was happy to take care of that as thanks for the two's part in the ceremony. 

Traveling back to the frost covered town, Jomei entered the familiar shop of The Lion's Den and found Ariel hard at work as usual. Jomei greeted the girl with a wave before stepping up to the counter. "Hey there Ariel, here to pick up the clothes for Zandra and myself." His eyes were drawn to a box on the counter with both his and Zandra's names on it. "And I take it these are them right here." Tapping the air above the box, Jomei placed the contents into his inventory. "Thank you. I'll see you at your wedding." 

+ Miko Kimono

+ Priest Outfit 

A small giggle escaped Ariel's mouth as her favorite Irishman dashed into the shop and left as quickly. She had plans for him and Zandra and was extremely glad that they accepted her request. With that the wedding was one step closer to happening and the blonde could barely contain her excitement on the matter. Even her crafts had gained a somehow cheery aspect even though it wasn't her intention.

As she heard Grave's introduction and replied with a smile to his reaction: "Glad to see you like them... call it a merchant's instinct! The name's Ariel, Field Commander of the   .....errmmm.." she hesitated for a second not sure how to describe her guild's situation. "... the Knights of Christ, currently known as the Azure Knights as we're under the Brigade's cloak for the time being." she wasn't certain if she'd been clar enough about her allegiance. 

#1  ID#55024  CD: 12 (nat) [Perfect Item: 9  EXP]

#2  ID#55025  CD: 4 (3+1) [Good Item: 3 EXP]

#3  ID#55026  CD: 7 (6+1) [Uncommon Item: 4 EXP]

#4  ID#55027  CD: 8 (7+1)  [Uncommon Item: 4 EXP]

#5  ID#55028  CD: 11 (10+1)  [Rare Item: 6  EXP]

#7  ID#55029  CD: 5 (4+1) [Good Item: 3 EXP]

#8  ID#55030  CD: 2 (1+1)  LD: 19 (Material Salvaged) [Bad Item: 2 EXP]

#9  ID#55031  CD: 7 (6+1)  [Uncommon Item: 4  EXP

#6  ID#55032  CD: 12 (nat.)  [Perfect Item: 9  EXP]

A now day with new stuff that had happened. The blonde was again in good spirits as she found a lead singer/performer for her wedding, thus pushing the actual date much more closer. She happily put a 'O' to check that particular things of the preparation list and went to the next remaining things. Taking a mental note to PM the right people the blonde closed the virtual window and went to pick several materials from her inventory and began once again her daily craft attempt. Yet again she had no orders but didn't despair as she was still in 'treaties' for a new organization to take birth. With that though in her mind she started crafting.

#1  ID#55209  CD: 6 (5+1) [Good Item: 3  EXP]

#2  ID#55210  CD: 3 (2+1) [Good Item: 3 EXP]

#3  ID#55211  CD: 12 (11+1) [Perfect Item: 9 EXP]

#4  ID#55212  CD: 9 (8+1)  [Uncommon Item: 4 EXP]

#5  ID#55213  CD: 6 (5+1)  [Good Item: 3  EXP]

#7  ID#55214  CD: 5 (4+1) [Good Item: 3 EXP]

#8  ID#55215  CD: 11 (10+1) [Rare Item: 6 EXP]

#9  ID#55216  CD: 7 (6+1)  [Uncommon Item: 4  EXP

#6  ID#55217  CD: 10 (9+1)  [Rare Item: 6  EXP]

"Haha, I shall consider it Merchant's Instinct, then." I agreed with a smile, before the blond introduced herself as Ariel, Field Commander of the Knights of Christ, better known as the Azure Knights. "Oh, I had no idea I was speaking to someone so high in rank!" I exclaimed, bowing once more. "I apologize for not knowing." I sighed, before looking the girl in the eye. "Well, I look forward to meeting you in the field... and hopefully on the Frontlines." I said to the blond girl, giving her a salute and a playful wink as I backed out from the store, disappearing into the bright light outside.

and so, it continued, The blonde's unrelented drive towards becoming grand master tailor didn't falter as she still found herself crafting items. As soon as she parted with Grave, the blonde resumed her crafting spree making haste of the time she had left for today's attempts. She put all she had in them as she had other important business in preparing for the boss fight. Gathering the last minute supplies was one of them.

#1  ID#55403  CD: 11 (10+1) [Rare Item: 6  EXP]

#2  ID#55404  CD: 6 (5+1) [Good Item: 3 EXP]

#3  ID#55405  CD: 10 (9+1) [Rare Item: 6 EXP]

#4  ID#55406  CD: 2 (nat)  LD: 18 (Material salvaged)  [Bad Item: 2 EXP]

#5  ID#55407  CD: 4 (3+1)  [Good Item: 3  EXP]

#6  ID#55408  CD: 6 (5+1) [Good Item: 3 EXP]

#7  ID#55409  CD: 11 (10+1) [Rare Item: 6 EXP]

#8  ID#55410  CD: 2 (1+1)  [Bad Item: 2  EXP

#9  ID#55411  CD: 8 (7+1)  [Uncommon Item: 4  EXP]

A muse was something this particular blonde was missing today. Something, even the tiniest bit that could help her make something. Until now she'd been gazing at a random corner in her shop in search for a inspiration but had none. She decided to simply make copies of what she already had and finish this boring day. In the end she made something half decent and threw it in the shop's inventory not even bothering to place a add tag to it. People wanted custom items not something that looked like it came out of a nightmare.

#1  ID#55578  CD: 11 (4+1) [Good Item: 3  EXP]

#2  ID#55579  CD: 6 (2+1) [Good Item: 3 EXP]

#3  ID#55580  CD: 4 (3+1) [Good Item: 3 EXP]

#4  ID#55581  CD: 9 (8+1)  [Uncommon Item: 4 EXP]

#5  ID#55582  CD: 2 (1+1)  [Bad Item: 2  EXP]

#6  ID#55583  CD: 11 (10+1) [Rare Item: 6 EXP]

#7  ID#55584  CD: 2 (1+1) [Bad Item: 2 EXP]

#8  ID#55585  CD: 6 (5+1)  [Good Item: 3  EXP

#9  ID#55586  CD: 11 (10+1)  [Rare Item: 6  EXP

But the nightmare continued as she was still left with the bad taste of unoriginality or however it was called this state she was in for a couple of days now. Doing nothing but copy old stuff and items she'd seen at other players, the blonde was really asking herself if she should just quit her job and close shop until she could once again feel the drive that helped her reach this status.

#1  ID#55754  CD: 2 (1+1) [Bad Item: 2  EXP]

#2  ID#55755  CD: 3 (2+1) [Good Item: 3 EXP]

#3  ID#55756  CD: 12 (nat.) [Perfect Item: 9 EXP]

#4  ID#55757  CD: 11 (10+1)  [Rare Item: 6 EXP]

#5  ID#55758  CD: 4 (3+1)  [Good Item: 3  EXP]

#6  ID#55759  CD: 2 (1+1) [Bad Item: 2 EXP]

#7  ID#55760  CD: 3 (2+1) [Good Item: 3 EXP]

#8  ID#55761  CD: 9 (8+1)  [Uncommon Item: 4  EXP]

#9  ID#55762  CD: 10 (9+1)  [Rare Item: 6  EXP]

Zelrius hastily sent an order for a soft orange colored Thong with the added detail of a small Azure colored Phoenix somewhere, as his own little mark. He didn't say anything other than send the message to Ari after standing in her shop for a bit, and then hurrying off. Leaving the payment behind.

-1 Material

"The Lion's Den... Huh, well I'll be damn. The guide book didn't exaggerate about this place quality. Only selling clothes with the highest of qualities...." Husky mumbled to himself, quoting from the small hand out guide book in the plaza located at the center of Town of Beginning, all the while browsing through the wares displayed. Everything in this shop was just spelling out "perfection". Approaching the counter where the shop keeper is, Husky greeted. "Good day to you, Miss Ariel. The beginner guide on the first floor has tell a lot about you, the best tailor in Aincrad. I would love to see it with my own eyes." As he continued speaking to her, Husky drew out an order form and started filling in the orders needed.

Name: Bartender's Shirt
Item Type: Vanity
Tier: 
Quality: Good

Description: A simple white top with a small sigil and a pocket by the chest.

Name: Bartender's Pants
Tier: 

Description: A simple pair of dark kaki trousers. Nothing much to it.

Name: Bartender's Vest
Tier: 

Description: A simple dark-grey sleeveless vest. 

Placed the order form on top of the counter, Husky sent along his payment of 3 materials for the three items. "Just sent me a message whenever it's ready. Good luck." With those words, he turned and leave the shop.

[-3 Materials]

Edited by Husky

Of course the item for Zelrius was already prepared... she was surprised by the request but it wasn't the first time she'd receive this kind of order so she simply made the item and presented it in a box to him. Next came a new face in her shop which she greeted with a smile: "Welcome!" she said as she received the orders... while looking through them, she replied not taking her eyes off the papers: "The beginner guide? I guess this place became pretty popular." she stated with a small laugh. "I don't know about the this 'best tailor' business but the highest ranked one, that I am for sure." then she put the forms on the counter and spoke again: "I'll have these..." she then stopped midway and directed her gaze at him.... or where he had been until now. He had seemed to left in a rush before she could say it only would take her a few minutes to make. With a sigh she took the 4 materials that were presented to her in total and went to craft the requested items. She finished in a little less than a half an hour... or at least that was when she send him a PM saying that the order was ready to pick up. She put the items in a blue box with his name

@Zelrius

Spoiler

Name: Thongs
ID: 
Roll: 3 (2+1)
Item Type: Clothing
Tier: Tier 2
Quality: Good/Vanity
 - No Enhancements slots
Enhancements: None
Description:  A soft orange colored Thong with the added detail of a small Azure colored Phoenix somewhere.

#1  ID#55978  CD: 5 (4+1) [Good Item: 3  EXP]

#2  ID#55979  CD: 10 (9+1) [Rare Item: 6 EXP]

#3  ID#55980  CD: 9 (8+1) [Uncommon Item: 4 EXP]

#4  ID#55981  CD: 7 (6+1)  [Uncommon Item: 4 EXP]

#5  ID#55982  CD: 8 (7+1)  [Uncommon Item: 4  EXP]

#6  ID#55983  CD: 4 (3+1) [Good Item: 3 EXP]

#7  ID#55984  CD: 12 (nat.) [Perfect Item: 9 EXP]

#8  ID#55985  CD: 6 (5+1)  [Uncommon Item: 4  EXP]

#9  ID#55986  CD: 10 (9+1)  [Rare Item: 6  EXP]

@Husky

Spoiler

Name: Bartender's Shirt

ID:  55978
Roll: 5 (4+1)
Tier: 

Description: A simple white top with a small sigil and a pocket by the chest. On the pocket, a semi transparent white crowned logo is discreetly placed, the usual branding from the manufacturing shop.

Name: Bartender's Pants

ID:  55983
Roll: 4 (3+1)
Tier: 

Description: A simple pair of dark kaki trousers. Nothing much to it but on the back pocket of the right side, a semi transparent white crowned logo is discreetly placed, the usual branding from the manufacturing shop.

Name: Bartender's Vest

ID:  55760
Roll: 3 (2+1)
Tier: 

Description: A simple dark-grey sleeveless vest. On the chest pocket, a semi transparent white crowned logo is discreetly placed, the usual branding from the manufacturing shop.