[F11 - Master Tailor] The Lion's Den (Open)

Husky didn't even walk half way through the snow-covered floor, when he received the private message from Ariel about the completion of his orders. "Well, that was quick." He told himself, turned back to the Lion's Den. "Hello. I received your message." Husky greeted the shop owner once again. He opened the trading menu and received the bartender outfit he ordered. "Wow... this is really well made, you've outdone yourself. Thank you a lot." Husky spoke, before leaving the shop.

[ +1 Bartender's Outfit]

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With a smile she accepted the items from Zelrius and Husky and added them to her inventory. She accepted the praises from the 'bartender'... judging by his order, with a smile and waved him goodbye while adding: "Come again if you need something else." Then with a sigh she looked around and saw that there was nobody else in her shop. After stealing a gaze from the white furball near the fireplace she pulled out several materials and began her daily crafting attempts. Again, she had no order but wanted to reach the highest status available in her profession as fast as she could... and for that she needed experience, as much as she could squeeze out on a daily basis.

+4 Materials

#1  ID#56153  CD: 6 (5+1) [Good Item: 3  EXP]

#2  ID#56154  CD: 5 (4+1) [Good Item: 3  EXP]

#3  ID#56155  CD: 11 (10+1)  [Rare Item: 6 EXP]

#4  ID#56156  CD: 11 (10+1)  [Rare Item: 6 EXP]

#5  ID#56157  CD: 4 (3+1)  [Good Item: 3  EXP]

#6  ID#56158  CD: 10 (9+1) [Rare Item: 6  EXP]

#7  ID#56159  CD: 12 (11+1) [Perfect Item: 9 EXP]

#8  ID#56160  CD: 2 (1+1) [Bad Item: 2 EXP]

#9  ID#56161  CD: 5 (4+1)  [Good Item: 3  EXP]

Spoiler

Name: Lord Blackfyre's Cloak
Profession: Tailor
ID: 56153
Roll: 6 (5+1)
Item Type: Clothing
Tier: 1
Quality: Good
Enhancements: N/A
Description: An all black cloak, Golden colored fur lining and inside, A golden flame symbol on the back.

Name: Dress Vest
ID: 56159
Roll: 12 (11+1)
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 EVA
Description: A black vest with white lining. A crowned lion logo rests on the right pocket breast pocket area.
Payment Method: 10 Mats

Name:  Generic Plushie MK. 1
Profession: Tailor
ID: 
Roll: 11 (10+1)
Item Type: Plushie
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +2 Loot Die
Description:
 A cute fiery-golden colored, cotton filled plushie that was made to look like a big cat, possibly a lion, small enough to be worn as a weapon accessory.It can easily be attached to the hilt of one's weapon. Some say these plushies bring good luck.

Name:  Generic Plushie MK. 2
ID: 
Description:
 A cute fiery-golden colored, cotton filled plushie that was made to look like a big cat, possibly a lion, small enough to be worn as a weapon accessory.It can easily be attached to the hilt of one's weapon. Some say these plushies bring good luck.

Name:  Generic Plushie MK. 3
ID: 
Roll: 10 (9+1)
Description:
 A cute fiery-golden colored, cotton filled plushie that was made to look likea big cat, possibly a lion, small enough to be worn as a weapon accessory.It can easily be attached to the hilt of one's weapon. Some say these plushies bring good luck.

New to the 4th floor, The Wanderer, in his normal fashion, wanders around to see the area where his shop will be for awhile. After a few minutes of strolling, he makes his way to a shop called, "The Lion's Den." Intrigued, he walks inside. As he looks around, he notices that this place seems to be a tailor shop. There are many kinds of armors and clothing displayed all over. After a few minutes of browsing he makes his way to the counter where a blond woman stands. "Do you happen to take custom orders? I have a few requests I would like to make..."

Name: Crafter's Gloves
ID: 54712 
Roll: 12 (11+1)
Item Type: Tools - Gloves
Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +1 CD while crafting
Description: A Simple black pair of gloves I can wear while making potions.
 On the top part of the right glove, a semi transparent white crowned lion head logo is discreetly placed, the usual branding from the manufacturing shop.  

Name: Crafter's Robes
ID: 54897
Roll: 12 (11+1)
Item Type: Clothing - Robes

Enhancements: +1 Exp while crafting
Description: Black robes I can wear while crafting potions.
 On the left breast pocket area, a semi transparent white crowned lion head is discreetly placed, the usual branding from the manufacturing shop.  

Name: Crafter's Boots Crafter's Panda
ID: 54902
Roll: 12 (nat.)

Enhancements: +1 Crafting Attempt
Description:  A baby panda plushie that can be worn like a weapon attachment, similar to phone accesories but attached to the hilt. 
On its back a semi transparent white crowned lion head logo is discreetly placed, the usual branding from the manufacturing shop.  

Name: Assurance
ID: 55024
Item Type: Leather Armor - Boots

Enhancements: +2 EVA, +1 MIT
Description: A pair of leather boots made for a rogues. Black in color and on the exterior sides of each boot,
 a semi transparent white crowned lion head logo is discreetly placed, the usual branding from the manufacturing shop.

Total: 16 Mats + 550 Col

-550 Col
-16 Mats

+16 Materials and +550 Col to Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Edited by Rain

With her latest purchase of a house the blonde was in the middle of packing up her stuff. Currently removing the signed posters from her favorite band. She was surprised to see the members here, in SAO! but many things happened since when she was just a noob tailor starting her shop. She didn't keep in touch with those two but didn't despair, they were clever enough not to die in a stupid way. With a sigh she finished folding then when a new face came into the shop. "I thought I hung the 'Closed' sign." protested the blonde as she went to the counter. "I don't actually take......" she wanted to add 'custom orders' but remembered how her deal was off now and she needed to start gaining mats again to raise in level. "Let me see!" she said as she extended her hand to get the order forms that the new guy would undoubtedly complete with his desired item or items. After reading a couple of them she nodded to him and simply said: "Give me a few minutes." as she went to her workstation and began crafting them. It didn't take long... about 15 mins until she made  all 4 items and presented them to him. "Are these what you have in mind?" she added as she would let him observe them. Next she went to the nearby wall and ripped off the piece of paper that had written on it the now obsolete prices. "That will be 16 mats and 550 col for all 4 of them." she said in a casual tone as she presented the trade window and added the items in it.

After receiving the payment she nodded and placed the profits in her inventory. Next she glanced in her stock and picked up the remaining item that was asked of her to make. She wrote Manta's name on the top of a blue box that contained the following item.

Spoiler

Name: Dress Vest
ID: 56159
Roll: 12 (11+1)
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 2
Enhancements: +3 EVA
Description: A black vest with white lining. A crowned lion logo rests on the right pocket breast pocket area.

• 2 weeks later...

Shirien stepped into the shop with a jingle while wearing his usual maroon shirt with the hood up. His armor and equipment was either very basic or designed to appear so. In either scenario he didn't look very much like a threat as he moved up to the counter with a smile on his face. He pulled his hood back enough his face wasn't much being hidden. "Hello, I have some custom orders I'd like to get out of the way early." He had only just become a merchant and was willing to get some early-game boosts so to speak. After writing out his requests he set them on the counter along with the payment of 8 materials.

Spoiler

Name: Polishing Rag of Legends
ID: (the dice ID, leave it like this)
Roll: ( leave it like this)
Item Type: Tool
Tier: 
Quality: 
Perfect
Enhancements:  Adds +1 to the CD when crafting
Description: A black piece of cloth with a white crowned lion logo visibly embroidered on one side  This rag when in the hands of a skilled or lucky merchant assists not only in making an item shine physically but also makes their hidden powers shine as well if any are present.
Payment Method: 4 Materials

Name: The Black Marketeer
Item Type: Clothing
Quality: 
Perfect
Enhancements:  Adds +1 EXP for every craft
Description: A set of black hoooded clothing with a hood that hides the user's eyes when pulled low. Anyone wearing this type of equipment would be seen as suspicious by the average person. The cloth however is well made, proving this fashion was a matter of choice as opposed to necessity. ((Put your symbol anywhere you want, if you want. :) otherwise remove this))
Payment Method: 4 Materials

"I heard you were having a sale, so I thought I'd take advantage. Hope you don't mind~" He says with a wink, noticing the small lion he stares curiously before kneeling down and holding his hand out for it to sniff. His experience with cats lead him to believe trying to touch a feline without its permission was a bad move. "Oh, uh, my name is Shirien by the way!"

-8 Materials to Ariel

Its been just a bit since the blonde moved to the new floor, in her new house. She never got the opportunity to craft there so she was eager to start right away. She had a nice stash of materials but didn't want to start crafting for no reason like before, when she had a supplier. Now, the blonde would stand by the counter and sigh, that is until a certain hooded boy entered her place: "Welcome!" was her involuntary high spirited reply. It turned out it was a client that saw her recent discount announcement she'd sent to be posted ...well... everywhere important.

Taking a look at the order forms she nodded and replied with a pleased smile:"I really don't mind. I'm quite happy that you came by actually!" she said as she went and pulled several materials. "The name's Ariel, owner of the house... Master Tailor of this shop!" she said with a smile as her trained eye recognized the starting gear. "You're a brave one, coming all the way here to the 11th floor at your level" she commented as she started crafting at a nearby work station near the counter, then she added "Just wait there for a bit. I'll be done quick with them!" she claimed with a confident tone.

#1  ID#57786  CD: 1 (nat.) [Epic Fail: 1  EXP]

#2  ID#57787  CD: 12 (nat) [Perfect Item: 8  EXP]

#3  ID#57788  CD: 9 (7+2)  [Uncommon Item: 3 EXP]

#4  ID#57789  CD: 7 (5+2)  [Uncommon Item: 3 EXP]

#5  ID#57790  CD: 8 (6+2)  [Uncommon Item: 3 EXP]

#6  ID#57791  CD: 1 (nat.) [Epic Fail: 1  EXP]

#7  ID#57792  CD: 11 (9+2) [Rare Item: 5 EXP]

#8  ID#57793  CD: 7 (5+2) [Uncommon Item: 3 EXP]

#9  ID#57794  CD: 4 (2+2)  [Good Item: 2  EXP]

+9 Exp from  'Kawaii Potato' (+1 Exp)

Spoiler

ID: 
Roll: 12
Tier: 
Quality: 
Perfect

Enhancements:  Adds +1 to the CD when crafting 
Description: A black piece of cloth with a white crowned lion logo visibly embroidered on one side  This rag when in the hands of a skilled or lucky merchant assists not only in making an item shine physically but also makes their hidden powers shine as well if any are present.  A semi transparent white crowned lion head logo is discreetly placed, the usual branding from the manufacturing shop.

Name:  Generic Plushie MK. 4
ID: 
Description:
 A cute fiery-golden colored, cotton filled plushie that was made to look like a big cat, possibly a lion , small enough to be worn as a weapon accessory.It can easily be attached to the hilt of one's weapon. Some say these plushies bring good luck.

Shirien smiled happily at the exclamation that she was happy he came by and noted his bravery, a chuckle passing his lips as he was struck with a happy face while letting the lion cub sniff his hands. "Yeah~ I am so brave."  He said with a slight snicker, having hidden in the safezones like a proper coward even if he did go high. If he stepped outside he would probably just explode on contact with a thorn he wagered. He certainly wasn't going this high for some time to come for combat reasons.

Remembering his manners he says "Nice to meet you as well, I don't have any titles but I think you can guess at my profession from the items." He says while giving her a wave as she went to the station to start crafting "Best of luck, thank you!" He moved to find somewhere to sit and wait, willing to see if her word was as good as her skill~! 

Edited by Shirien

Seeing his modest response the blonde couldn't help but feel a bit ashamed about the tittle part. Since when did she start boasting like that? she shook her head and concentrated on her crafting while making small talk, as they were still in the same room: "Luck has little to do with it at this point. So I take it you're a merchant, my fiancé is one too you know? Unfortunately as in my case, work opportunities rarely come, except for the times when someone from the lower floors gets the wish or impulse to join the fight and help us clear this place quicker." she added with a smile as she finished the second item on the order forms. She just needed to make sure they were up to standards. Then she nodded, pleased with the result and walked over to her client: "Here you are dear." she said as she presented the items to him.

Gave Shirien the following items (before the rolls): 
+8 Materials

Spoiler

ID: 
Roll: 12
Tier: 
Quality: 
Perfect

Enhancements:  Adds +1 to the CD when crafting 
Description: A black piece of cloth with a white crowned lion logo visibly embroidered on one side  This rag when in the hands of a skilled or lucky merchant assists not only in making an item shine physically but also makes their hidden powers shine as well if any are present.  A semi transparent white crowned lion head logo is discreetly placed, the usual branding from the manufacturing shop.

ID: 

Enhancements:  Adds +1 EXP for every craft 
Description: A set of black hooded clothing with a hood that hides the user's eyes when pulled low. Anyone wearing this type of equipment would be seen as suspicious by the average person. The cloth however is well made, proving this fashion was a matter of choice as opposed to necessity. On the interior side of the hood  a semi transparent white crowned lion head logo is discreetly placed, the usual branding from the manufacturing shop.

#1  ID#57890  CD: 7 (5+2) [Uncommon Item: +3 EXP]

#2  ID#57891  CD: 7 (5+2) [Uncommon Item: +3 EXP]

#3  ID#57892  CD: 4 (2+2)  [Good Item: +2 EXP]

#4  ID#57893  CD: 6 (4+2)  [Good Item: +2 EXP]

#5  ID#57894  CD: 12 (nat.)  [Perfect Item: +8  EXP]

#6  ID#57895  CD:12 (nat.)  [Perfect Item: +8  EXP]

#7  ID#57896  CD:12 (nat.)  [Perfect Item: +8  EXP]

#8  ID#57897  CD: 6 (4+2)  [Good Item: +2 EXP]

#9  ID#57898  CD: 11 (9+2)  [Rare Item: +5  EXP]

Spoiler

ID: 

Enhancements:  Adds +1 EXP for every craft 
Description: A set of black hooded clothing with a hood that hides the user's eyes when pulled low. Anyone wearing this type of equipment would be seen as suspicious by the average person. The cloth however is well made, proving this fashion was a matter of choice as opposed to necessity. On the interior side of the hood  a semi transparent white crowned lion head logo is discreetly placed, the usual branding from the manufacturing shop.

Name:  Generic Plushie MK. 5
ID: 
Roll: 11 (9+2)
Description:
 A cute fiery-golden colored, cotton filled plushie that was made to look like a big cat, possibly a lion , small enough to be worn as a weapon accessory.It can easily be attached to the hilt of one's weapon. Some say these plushies bring good luck.

+9 Exp from  'Kawaii Potato' (+1 Exp/Craft)

+8/-9 Materials / + 50 Exp / Material Inventory: 73/803

I huffed a heavy breath and steeled my nerves for what was about to come. It was not that I did not like my item; I really loved it! But... the enhancements on it were not as I had initially expected, especially with a Tier Two item. I cast a regretful look to the Crimson Cloak that lay folded sorrowfully in my hands, before striding into the Tailor's store, slowly striding up to the counter. "U-uhm... hello, Ariel..." I started slowly before coughing to clear my throat of the fear that plagued it. "I have come to return one of the items I purchased a while back... the Crimson Cloak." I sighed the sentence. "I love it, I honestly do. I understand the work you put into it... but the enhancements just did not really work in my favour." I explained as I neatly laid the cloak on the counter. "I am asking for a refund, but I would not blame you if you simply just took it back... and I would like to know if you require any compensation." I told her with a quivering frown.

Refunding Crimson Cloak: Perfect T2 Light Armour

Edited by Grave

The blonde greeted Grave with a smile asking: "What's wrong?" upon noticing his expression. As she listened to his request, she didn't broke the smile and nodded at the end. "I get it... Don't worry about it. But this is a one time only refund. If I make it a trend on accepting refunds I'll be better just handing things for free!" she said jokingly with a giggle at the end. Next she pulled her transaction logs and search the term 'Grave' the read the results out loud for him to hear too:

"10k col and 7 materials for two T2 perfect items and one T1 item... ..... .... .... " she started making some mental math involving split share - materials that were used in crafting the items then nodded to herself and spoke. "Yeah I can't return you the mats as I used them in the making, I'll be taking those as compensation instead and a bit of col . I'll refund you 7325 col. k?" she then opened a trading window and placed the named sum in the window then hit 'Accept' as she retrieved the cloak and placed it in the shop inventory. She showed him a reassuring smile and nodded once more. After the transaction was made Ariel returned to her crafting table and began her new day.

Gave 7325 col to Grave.
Retrieved the following item:

Spoiler

Name: Crimson Cloak
ID: 54288
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 2

Enhancements: +2 Evasion, +1 Savvy
Description: 
 A long red cloak, similar to that a King might wear, that barely touches the ground when the wearer stands at full height. A hood is set in the top, and the entire thing is lined with grey wool. Slits lay in the sides for the wearer to put their arms through, and clips hang from the front to secure the cloak around the wearer. On the left a semi transparent white crowned logo is discreetly placed, the usual branding from the manufacturing shop.

#1  ID#57976  CD: 8 (6+2) [Uncommon Item: +3 EXP]

#2  ID#57977  CD: 12 (11+2) [Perfect Item: +8 EXP]

#3  ID#57978  CD: 7 (3+2)  [Uncommon Item: +3 EXP]

#4  ID#57979  CD: 9 (7+2)  [Uncommon Item: +3 EXP]

#5  ID#57980  CD: 1 (nat.)  [Epic fail Item: +1  EXP]

#6  ID#57981  CD: 7 (5+2)  [Uncommon Item: +3 EXP]

#7  ID#57982  CD: 10 (8+2)  [Rare Item: +5  EXP]

#8  ID#57983  CD: 10 (8+2)  [Rare Item: +5 EXP]

#9  ID#57984  CD: 9 (7+2)  [Uncommon Item: +3 EXP]

-9 Materials / +43 Exp / Material Inventory: 64/803

Shirien listened to Ariel's guess and nodded "Yup, struck the nail on the head. Only recently became one, actually. Still figuring it all out, no luck on appraisals... yet." He says with a shrug of his shoulders while letting her work despite the idle conversation. When she completed both items so quickly he smiled and happily stood himself up, taking them and examining the work. After placing them both into his inventory he equipped the clothing immediately and looked himself over, moving about to make sure it all fit right and with a grin he nodded and with the hood down said "It's great, thanks a lot! All the stats are here and the clothes feel pretty comfy!" He was certainly pleased with the work, chuckling happily as he said "Well, I'll try to level up fast for you. Then I can buy tier two armors from you." He said to try and give her the impression she had earned herself a repeat customer for the future. "Thanks again, I guess I should head off and try this out once I get some more materials. I'll see you around, feel free to message me anytime." He offers while pulling the hood up over his head and tucking his hands into the pockets. "I'd offer you a discount at my shop or some free appraisals but I think your fiance has you covered." He says with a wink before heading to the door, ready to leave any time.

+Polishing Rag of Legends & Black Marketeer

Edited by Shirien

Manta entered Ariels shop and picked up the vest, putting down ten materials in it's place. Now she could fight with even more style than before. Her wardrobe was changing so often that she might as well just get an item from an artisan instead, and just use vanity clothing. It was a bit too late at the moment though, with her having already ordered this. She equipped it and walked out of the shop.

+ Dress Vest

-10 Mats

As Manta... with the complete makeover came and retrieved the item then dashed out as fast as a pro thief that pickpocketed you. The blonde simply waved as she was accustomed to these type of clients, not inclined towards ideal chatter. Then she directed her gaze towards the boy and said: "Glad you like it. I aim to please:D" she said with a grin while making a small bow to emphasize. "I might take you up on that discount as Hikoru seems a bit busy lately. I'll have to think about it. Stay safe!" she added as she saw that he was ready to leave. Now all that was left was for Grave to claim his money and then she would return to crafting and hopefully gaining a new level in her secondary art, first one being weapons wielding of course.

#1  ID#58075  CD: 9 (7+2) [Uncommon Item: +3 EXP]

#2  ID#58076  CD: 12 (10+2) [Perfect Item: +8 EXP]

#3  ID#58079  CD: 10 (8+2)  [Rare Item: +5 EXP]

#4  ID#58080  CD: 7 (5+2)  [Uncommon Item: +3 EXP]

#5  ID#58082  CD: 2 (nat.)  LD: 20 (Material salvaged)  [Bad Item: +1  EXP]

#6  ID#58083  CD: 5 (3+2)  [Good Item: +2 EXP]

#7  ID#58084  CD: 5 (3+2)  [Good Item: +2  EXP]

#8  ID#58085  CD: 8 (6+2)  [Uncommon Item: +3 EXP]

#9  ID#58086  CD: 4 (2+2)  [Good Item: +2 EXP]

+10/-9 Materials / +38 Exp / Material Inventory: 65/813

RANK UP!

Master Tailor (2561/5120 EXP) : 2560 total EXP and 10 Crafts per day

Hikoru smiled and walked into the door of hsi wife's new shop. It had changed a bit, but it still had that homely feeling that it did when it was still on floor 4. He sighed and came over, giving her a small peck on her cheek, then opening a trade window with her and giving a small smile

"I have a present for you my lovely." He said with a small smile. He sent 30 materials to her and came over and pet Kimba, then decided to take a load off and enjoy the new shop

-30 Materials (Going to Ariel)

Ariel did not seem bothered at all by my dilemma; she just smiled and laughed it off. "W-wow, you took that a whole lot better than I expected..." I chuckled, scratching the back of my neck, a gentle blush touching my cheeks. She quickly revised on my previous order and posed the refund, as well as compensation. "Sounds good to me!" I agreed, fishing through my inventory and pulling out a pile of various hides; six, to be exact. "Is this enough?" I asked, holding the pile of and skin to the blond girl.

-1 Crimson Cloak
+7325 Col
Offering 6 Materials

Shirien entered the shop only days after he had ordered two items from the clothing shop. He smiled and gave a wave to Ariel and Kimba. "Hello again!" He says happily while looking through her shop's inventory. He was in need of something to help him through the grind to tier 2, and didn't have much by way of money or materials. Still, her prices were fairly reasonable to him. "Hm... " He eyes one particular set of armor with mitigation before shaking his head and saying "I think I'd like a custom order again if that's alright!" He takes an order form and begins to fill it out. "Until my armor skill gets way higher, I think I'll wear tough armor instead of being all 'jump n dodge'. That should keep me alive until tier two I think!" He says with a positive outlook. "If possible I'd like it done in the next couple days, but if that's not possible I could give you some col to loan one of your armors until its finished? I plan to take part in that werewolf event." Placing his order on the counter he smiles with curiosity to the blonde owner of the shop before realizing something. "Oh. Are you still having the sale?" He starts going through menus as if to prepare some col to even the price if he could.

-3 Materials

Spoiler

Name: Shadow's Bulwark
Item Type: Light Armor

Enhancements: 2 Mitigation 1 Evasion
Description: A maroon leather chest piece worn over a black shirt with a hood. The leather is thick enough to prevent direct damage while still retaining much of the lightness granted by non-metal armors. This armor focuses primarily on keeping its wearer alive in the long-term over all else.
Payment Method: 3 Materials

Edited by Shirien

Avilon was fidgeting anxiously as she looked around the shop her hands wrapping around her torso and pressing her D-cup back up as if they were the only support she had. She whined awkwardly as she looked around seeing how pretty and expensive some of the higher tier gear was. She was so jealous that she wasn't as strong as everyone else she then glanced over and saw a cute little plushie that made her eyes glitter with just how adorable it was. "Omg! Omg! I need one of these!" Squealing loudly her hands now tightly wrapped around the fire bird plushie unwilling to release it no matter what the cost. "Owner person where are you I demand the adorableness that is this plushie." Squealing loudly and rubbing her face happily dressed in her new armor and shield still dragging partially behind her back.

Total Credits:  5950=6800-850

Spoiler

Name:  Generic Plushie MK. 1
ID:  56155
Roll: 11 (10+1)
Item Type: Plushie
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +2 Loot Die
Description: A cute fiery-golden colored, cotton filled plushie that was made to look like a big cat, possibly a lion, small enough to be worn as a weapon accessory.It can easily be attached to the hilt of one's weapon. Some say these plushies bring good luck.

Edited by Avilon

The wanderer rushed into The Lion's Den. Normal, he would wanderer around without a purpose, but today was different. You see, a couple of days ago, he ordered some clothes from The Lion's Den - via pm - and today he got a pm saying that his order's finished. Filled to the brim with joy, the wanderer rushed to the counter where he saw the the blonde lioness. "So my order's is done?" ask the wanderer. With a few quick swipes of her finger the lioness brought out a set of classy cloths. If this wanderer ever dies, he's going out with style.

The wanderer quickly drops a bag of 1675 Col and quickly takes the clothing. Impatient, the wanderer switches cloths on the spot. He then walks out The Lion's Den with smile on his face. "Thanks again, Ariel!"

+The Wandering Kingsman (by The Crowned Lion)
-1675 Col

Spoiler

Name: The Wandering Kingsman
ID: 55756 
Roll: 12 (nat.)
Item Type: Light - Shirt

Enhancements: +2 LD, +9 MIT
Description: A classy white blouse with grey slacks with brown oxfords and a grey jacket that matches the slacks slings on the shoulders as if it's a cloak, instead of it being really worn. A semi transparent white crowned lion head logo is discreetly placed on the right pocket breast area of the blouse, the usual branding from the manufacturing shop.
(kind fixed the description. Didn't make sense. "black slacks with brown slacks to match" xD

• 2 weeks later...

Husky had somehow found himself back to the Lion's Den. The place is still very crowded as usual. Waiting in line, Husky checked out the wares the shop had on display. All of them are of best materials and well made clothing, way too fancy for a person like him. "Hello. I would like to made an order." The brunette spoke in a friendly and respectful manner, looking at the shop owner with a bright smile, while giving her the order form. 

Name: Cooking Apron
ID:  
Roll: 
Item Type: Clothing
Enhancements: +1 CD

Description: A simple red and white checker-patterns Apron, comfortable to wear, and increasing the proficiency of the wearer when comes to cooking.

After giving Ariel his order form, Husky opened the trade menu, and gave the shop owner the amount of payment required. After that, he walked out of the shop, waving goodbye to the shop owner.

[-7 Materials]

Shirien entered the shop with a slight sense of urgency about him, like he was worried he was about to miss out on a once-in-a-lifetime event. He walked right up to the counter and plopped 700 Col's worth of coins atop her surface and said "Hiii! Could I get some swimwear?" He asks the blonde player. "I'd like for them to be dark purple swimshorts preferably." He figured it was a relatively simple order seeing how it didn't need any enhancements or the like.

Spoiler

Name: Shirien's Swimtrunks
Quality: Vanity

Enhancements: N/A
Description: A pair of well fitted dark purple swimming trunks with black strings tied in the front and a black line down the thighs. They don't hold a lot of flair but the material is fairly water resistant compared to usual cloth so it won't soak through and weigh down the wearer easily.
Payment Method: 700 Col

-700 Col

Edited by Shirien