[F-10 Rank 3, Performer] X's musical dojo. PK welcome NK

I picked up the guitar and began strumming thinking "gotta keep these shelfs stocked." As I continued playing I decided a simple Spanish tune would suffice for a good item. I was right just a simple good item.

Level one: attempt 1/3

1=Epic fail (lose mats.)

2-3=fails (lose mats.)

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

ID: 7123 Craft: 7=good item.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I began to play my second song but while strumming I messed up on a cord. I continued playing and finished the song. "At least the crystal didn't explode this time right?" I thought.

Level one: attempt 2/3

1=Epic fail (lose mats.)

2-3=fails (lose mats.)

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

ID: 7124 craft: 5= bad item.

Alright I decided to make another item last one for the day. I began strumming a relaxed tune.

"Somewhere over the rainbow..." I began to sing.

It's times like these I wish I could have chosen a ukulele instead of a guitar. Looks like this is a good item.

Level one: attempt 3/3

1=Epic fail (lose mats.)

2-3=fails (lose mats.)

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

ID: 7127 craft: 8=good item.

• 2 months later...

Wow the new shop looks amazing. It also functions as a place for me to train. Maybe I should record another song seeing as that I threw everything I had out.

I then took out a recording crystal and pressed the button.

14816 craft: 3 bad item.

I began strumming and then the crystal just exploded. Seems as if this is gonna take some getting used to...

-1 mat.

I then sat over in the center of the boxing ring and took out the guitar again.

"Come on damnit." I said softly to myself.

I decided that if I was in the center of the shop id be able to play better with the acoustics. I then took a recording crystal out of my inventory and set it floating in the air.

14817 craft: 10 = uncommon.

"Well atleast Il be able to put an enchantment on this one." I said as I threw it across the dojo into the uncommon item bin.

Ok last one for the day. I fiddled with the tunning of my guitar for a little bit and got it just were I wanted it to be. Then I thought of what I wanted to play so I began strumming a relaxing tune.

Then while playing I threw a recording crystal a foot in front of me and it hovered in the air.

14819 CD: 10 = uncommon item

It turned out to be another uncommon item so I threw it across the dojo into the same bin as the one I threw before.

• 1 month later...

Sweating from training I crawl up the stairs and grab my guitar. With out even taking a few deep breaths I began strumming my guitar really fast. The strings begin to light up with the skill and I carve out a fast little tune.

17342 CD: 7 LD: 16 song erased

Listen to to the song I became displeased and erased it.

No mats lost

Now retrying I strummed slower than before and concentrated on what I was doing more. The song became very spanish sounding and I liked it at first. Eventually I just decided to sing in Spanish and it sounded well.

17343 CD:6 LD:20 song erased

After listening this song over I heard a lot of my mistakes with the spanish. So I decided to erase this song too as it wasn't doing me any good.

Now a little bit frustrated I strummed a simple lick on my axe. I tried really hard not to mess up a cord with lazy pressing. At first the game assurance made this easy but now I have to actually try. Eventually I could feel the cords come together in my head and I played them out perfectly.

17345 CD: 3 - 1 mat

For some reason actually listening to the song I still felt it want good enough. Even more frustrated than before I crushed the recording crystal in my hand and it exploded. Now I put my guitar back ok it's stand and angirly get back to training.

After sitting around for a few days I dragged myself to my guitar and began strumming a few notes. While playing maruchan grabbed a recording crystal and began recording what I was playing. I kept playing what I was and threw in some random lyrics hoping for the best.

17779 CD: 4

As I listened to the song I didn't like the lyrics so I Crushed the crystal. It seems they were a bit too random.

-1 mat

• 3 months later...

Me and maruchan rushed in side the shop excited to see the place after being gone for so long. a little bit of dust gathered however everything looked just how we left it. I immediately jumped onto the boxing ring as the little pup followed. After playing around with maruchan for a good thirty minuets slightly out of breath i went over to a coach and maruchan went to take a nap in his bed. I then realized i was sitting on top of a recording crystal i had left in the shop and decided to play maruchan a litle lullaby.

32069 Craft:4

looks like im a little rusty after not playing for so long. The mat exploded and it looks like maruchan is also not yet asleep... damn.

-1 mat +1 xp attempt 1/2

Edited by XWuZHeAR

After finally thinking up some lyrics for a new song i decided to put my plan in motion and begin by strumming a complex number of cords followed by a little palm muting. the funny thing is these lyrics im singing is about a hooker that has super powers but instead it sounds like im telling a girl how amazing she is. Maruchan seems to like it so far so i pressed record on the crystal to see if it will take.

32089 Craft: 11 a rare item! - 1 mat + 3 xp LEVEL UP! 2/2 attempts 

It seems my familiar really likes the song... i wonder if other animals would too?

Name: Song of the wild

Your Profession: performer

ID: 32089

Roll: 11

Item Type: attraction song

Quality: rare

Enhancements: + 2 familiar call

Description: A dynamic tune with lyrics animals enjoy

Edited by XWuZHeAR

I sat down and decided i would quit messing around and get to work on my "comeback album" as i like to call it since I've been away from all of this for a while. Maruchan settled down in his dog bed as i finished tuning my guitar and began strumming a few random cords until i felt inspired enough to make some actual songs. Alright maruchan get ready to hear pure beauty.

*id 32279 craft: 12 PERFECT 8 XP

Name: DMX- where the hood at (acoustic cover)

Your Rank: 2

ID: 32279

Roll: 12

Item Type: Healing song

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: Mass HP Recovery

Description: A serenade that makes everyone feel good and get back in the fight!

ID; 32282 craft: 9 good 2 xp

Name: To those who wish to live

ID: 32282

Roll: 9

Item Type: song

Quality: good

Enhancements: none

Description: a simple party jam that also has a deeper meaning pertaining to those trapped in SAO

ID 32283 craft 4 fail lost mat 1 xp

Ehh one and a half out of three ain't bad.

Edited by XWuZHeAR
  • 8 months later...

X and Maruchan walk into the dojo everything just exactly as it was during they're absence. X then swiped up and opened the menu that appeared in front of him, after a few clicks here and there the infamous guitar appeared in his hands. The same silver guitar with fluer de lies carvings and the red ribbon strap just by the way alone it shines even on low light it catches notable attention.

Well maruchan the new album's not gonna record itself... rrrrrr-ruff ruff!... hm these strings always make me feel better... "Breaking my back just to know your name..."

CD results: 2, 12, 10, 9...

ID;

60341 10 9 1 2 XWuZHeAR Msg_hover2.png 2016-06-01 16:12:16
60340 9 10 8 8 XWuZHeAR Msg_hover2.png 2016-06-01 16:11:55
60339 9 12 1 1 XWuZHeAR Msg_hover2.png 2016-06-01 16:11:35

2- The recording crystal blew up when Maruchan barked at a butterfly.

12-

12-Name: Mercenary healing song

Your Profession: Performer

ID: 60339

Roll: 12

Item Type: HP recovery song
Tier: 1

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: mass HP recovery song

Description: One of X's covers of a song from the real world. Mercenary- Panic! At The Disco.

10- Name: look on the bright side healing song

ID: 60340

Enhancements: HP recovery song (10 hp)

Description: One of X's covers of a song from the real world. Mr. Brightside- The Killers.

9- A really catchy original song by X.... wasn't good enough for enhancements now was it? (good item)

+ 19 EXP

Edited by XWuZHeAR

Maruchan licked my face to wake me up...Ughh what, what?... Ruff Rrrrruff...Oh yeah *yawns* fetch me the guitar... When maruchan came back with the silver guitar in his mouth I actually realized this little pint sized pup was a lot stronger than he looked, little jerk could totally help me out in combat if he wanted to... "Now I'm the king of the swingest hole, jungle v.i.p..... oh oobee doo I wanna be like you-oo-oo..."...Yes I'm singing king Louie's song from the jungle book just let it happen.

Name: king of the Jungle attraction song

ID: 60425

Roll: 10

Quality: uncommon

Enhancements: Monster call, 1 monster will spawn. This monster will give you a +1 on the LD when killed if they meet loot requirements

Description: X's cover of I wanna be like you from the jungle book OST

-Name: Gold healing song

ID: 60426

Enhancements: mass HP recovery song

Description: X's cover of The Ecstacy of gold by Enio Morrico

rolled two threes- The recording crystals exploded both times.

+ 13 EXP

Edited by XWuZHeAR

Ok Maruchan ready to hear some more great songs?.. Ruff ruff...Good boy!... Wow I've become so consistent in making songs every day maybe if people actually wanted performer crap id get some business oh well its still relaxing at the very least.

X then picked up his guitar and began to tune it using the pop up tuner the game conveniently made for performers. Even if its a death game, doesn't mean it has to be a bad game. X then began to play a very slow relaxing melody on his guitar.

9-7-7-1

Three good original songs and one exploding materials nothing good enough to add any enhancements onto....

+7 EXP

Edited by XWuZHeAR

X returns after a long day of completing one quest which to his dismay only gave him one single vanity item, on the upside Maruchan managed to find him 5 whole recording crystals 4 of which he will now attempt to use in an effort to create more items in his shop and come one step closer to being the master performer of Aincrad.

Alright Maruchan give your ears a listen to this.. Ruff ruff!... This new song I've got planned out will be a perfect item for sure... after that thought Maruchan activated a recording crystal...

12, 2, 5, 5.

12- Name: Stay with me attraction song

ID: 60607

Item Type: Attraction song

Enhancements: Familiar call

Description: X's cover of stay with me by sam smith

2- recording crystal exploded

5- recording crystal exploded while trying to erase song

5- LD: 19 song successfully erased mat not lost

11-EXP

Edited by XWuZHeAR

Khrysaor was out and about on Floor 10's shopping district, when he came upon a interesting looking shop. It was X's Musical Dojo, and Khrysaor thought about checking it out. So, he went inside and was accosted by the sounds of many different songs playing in the shop. They were coming from the recoding crystals that were on display. Getting curious he checked out some of them, and came  upon two that interested him when he checked the descriptions on them. He picked up two attraction song crystals. One was the familiar call, and the other the monster call. After picking them up, he went to the front counter and rang the bell indicating there was a player waiting there. Khrysaor called out, "Hello, anybody here?" As he waited for the owner to show up he looked around and noticed a fine made guitar and what looked like a dog sleeping next to the counter. He took the out 6 Mats since that was how much the items cost and placed it on the counter, while he took the crystals.

Transaction:

Spoiler

+1 Monster Call Crystal (Uncommon)

+1 Familiar Call Crystal (Perfect)

- 6 Mats.

Edited by Khrysaor

I was down on the dojo floor punching a bag when I heard someone come in the shop... After equipping a shirt on I walked up the stairs to see someone placing the payement for the crystals he was taking on the counter... Yeah that's good here I'll unlock the anti-theft system on the crystals... I then slid open my menu and pressed a few buttons swapping ownership of the crystals to the player. Hey thanks a bunch for paying in mats I was running low...

Spoiler

+1 Monster Call Crystal (Uncommon)

Spoiler

Name: king of the Jungle attraction song

ID: 60425

Roll: 10

Quality: uncommon

Enhancements: Monster call, 1 monster will spawn. This monster will give you a +1 on the LD when killed if they meet loot requirements

Description: X's cover of I wanna be like you from the jungle book OST

+1 Familiar Call Crystal (Perfect)

Spoiler

Name: Stay with me attraction song

ID: 60607

+ 6 Mats.

X picks up his guitar smiling ready to play music for all of Aincrad to enjoy but more importantly purchase.

Alright pup lets get ready for today's work...Ruff ruff... A moment there I thought you were saying no... "Hey there little black bird, tell me where is your flock..." If I don't get some decent Col off of these songs Aincrad may have one less performer, on the other hand I'm like one of six so that takes suicide off the table...

12, 2, 3, 2,

Name: Stay with me attraction song

ID: 60731

2- material explodes