[F-10 Rank 3, Performer] X's musical dojo. PK welcome NK

Ughhhh its time to make another song... I'm not exactly too happy about it even if I could possibly become rank 3 today... I'm also dealing with a massive hangover right now, which is by far the worst mechanic in this game. Like I'm willing to trade not letting orange players into towns for no hangovers ever. Alright uh fetch Maruchan fetch... Ruff ruff!... Arrrghhh little quieter pup please..

The little dog then did as his master requested and fetched the iconic guitar that now sat in X's hands being tuned making X flinch with every little strum of a string, but then a beautiful melody appeared out of simply tunning the guitar, Maruchan activated a recording crystal to capture the moment.

3, 6, 8, 9,

3- recording crystal exploded

6- Mat recovered LD:15 ID: 60841

8- good song

8-good song

+10 EXP

Edited by XWuZHeAR
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yomi. The tenth floor. The darkness that always came with this floor made Teayre smile. She’d come to visit an old ‘friends’ shop. As she entered the dojo the grating tones of the voice reached her. Gently gripping the muramasa she slams the bell on the counter. Waiting a few moments no response she sighs. Jumping over it she sees the owner sat smugly on his couch, “Oi X!” she shouts. “Want to make some money? I need three familiar call crystals. Here’s twenty mats for them. I don’t care much for the song on them.” Opening her inventory she chucks that mats over at the boy before walking into the training area, her fists rising as she takes a few practise shots at one of the dummies there.

20 Mats Paid.

The sound of a freight train in an avalanche made of freight trains getting run over by an even bigger freight train conducted by the sentient embodiment of an avalanche of freight trains came freight/avalanching through X's ears when an old friend came running in durning his morning hangover nap....

Damn it Teayre your at like an 11 I need you down at a two!... I then reached over to the couch arm and picked up one familiar call song I already made the other day and chucked it down at Teayre... Whatever happened to that little bird of yours? I didn't know familiars could die... then again Maruchan never exactly engages in combat like ever... Ruff ruff!... Il start your songs but it may be a day or two... Some of that food that lets you craft more than a level amount a day might help my head feel better... Hey if this don't work you could always hire me as a stripper like you hinted at for your bachelorette party.... That was a joke, actually... *checks col balance*... its up to you....

- 1 familiar call song

Spoiler

Name: Stay with me attraction song

Your Profession: Performer

Your Rank: 2

ID: 60731

Roll: 12

Item Type: Attraction song
Tier: 1

Quality: perfect

Enhancements: Familiar call

Description: X's cover of stay with me by sam smith

7 5 7 5 note there was an accidental roll of 9 I'm not using it

7 good item

7 good item

5 bad item lost mat

5 ID: 62243 LD: 18 mat recovered

+ 8 exp total

Edited by XWuZHeAR
  • 11 months later...

A certain sound, an unmistakably familiar sound, a sound no one could ever possibly forget, this sound may very well be a phantom crying out in pain if it wasn't actually real. The complex cords played on this virtual guitar by game assisted skillful fingers could possibly cure amnesia in some and trigger a PTSD attack in others. The fingers dance around on strings with more grace than a grandmaster rapier user in combat. Then all questioning is ended... a voice lost so long in the memory of so many is reunited with its sound.

So tell me.... doessssss anyyyyyyone remember me..... doesssss anyyyyyone control me.... hasssss anyyyyone hoooo oooohhh ooooooohhh oooohh.... Its great to finally play again I thought I was gonna end up going insane...

As the musician played and sang a row of recording crystals were set up activated.

3 6 6 9

3 - recording crystal exploded - 1 exp

6 - recording crystal exploded - 1 exp

6 - recording crystal exploded - 1 exp

9 - good item - 2 exp 

+ ambition (+1 exp a craft = 4 exp total)

= 9 exp

Edited by XWuZHeAR

X again began to start up his comeback of the century with an attempt at his old favorite pastime, making covers of old songs people would remember from before the game. Maruchan the pup slept comfortably in his bed dreaming of running looking hilarious in his spontaneous convulsions and biting at the air. 

Ha... goddamn we are all gonna have such bad PTSD when we get out of here... I think im gonna get a dog just like you but i could never name him Maruchan, might even get one of these (picking up his guitar) Alright, back to it...

2 12 7 8

2- crystal exploded

12 -  Name: XO TOUR Llif3 attraction song

Your Rank: 2

ID: 86252

Item Type: Attraction song

Enhancements: Familiar call

Description: X's cover of XO TOUR Llif3 by Lil Uzi Vert

7 - good item

8 - good item

-4 mats

17 exp total w/ ambition bonus

Edited by XWuZHeAR

X lazily strummed his guitar to the tune of whatever song he was thinking of from before the game happened, unlike most performers in the game X has zero musical background (aside from rapping at parties under the influence) however with the game assisted playing mechanics X is able to just think of songs and what kind of tempo or beat the song had, the game simply does the rest. As for singing to X its much like singing along to the car radio only what he hears come out of his mouth isn't what others hear and what the game records. The first crystal allowed a recording to be played back but no enchantments were put on it. Better than the next crystal which exploded mid recording ...damn... However the next crystal was a perfect craft holding an amazing debuff, a lullaby that would practically stun an enemy leaving them open for a good sword art. The following crystal held a healing song not a great one but 40 hp could go a long way for lower leveled players. Then a crystal nearly exploded but the song was instead allowed to be erased. X's luck then quickly ran out as another recording crystal exploded. 4 out of 5 ain't bad...

7-good item

3-mat loss

Name: Redbone Debuff song

Your Rank: 3

ID: 86313

Item Type: debuff song

Enhancements: Lullaby (EVA - 3 for 4 turns)

Description: X's cover of Redbone by Childish Gambino

Post Link: Link

Name: LES Healing song

Your Rank: 3

ID: 86314

Roll: 10

Item Type: Healing song

Quality: uncommon

Enhancements:  Heals 40 hp

Description: X's cover of LES by Childish Gambino