[F-10 Rank 3, Performer] X's musical dojo. PK welcome NK

dojo pic.jpe

While exiting the main settlement on floor ten known as Yomi. In the distant darkness a glowing light can be seen. Upon following the light players come across a dojo with the sign X's musical dojo (the new location of X's shop) on it. Upon entering the main doors a well lit dojo is seen with wooden training figures on one side and punching bags on the other. There's even an out of place 21st century boxing ring in the center. At the immediate entrance there is a small counter and couches for customers to sit. There is also a dog bed with the familiar of the owner usually sleeping in it. Music from recording crystals can be heard from all around filling the air. However it's the silver painted guitar resting on its stand in the middle of the stairs leading down to the dojo floor that catches the eyes of most. The guitar sits there with fleur de lise carvings and a red ribbon strap. The owner X is usually seen training shirtless down on the dojo floor or hanging out playing music on one of the couches. If in need of service please ring the bell on the counter... A few times.

Mats: 4-T1

Welcome to X's musical dojo.

Pricing

Spoiler

X = Tier level of item being crafted

Good item: FREE - 6 in stock

Uncommon item: 2 mats (of tier) or 150 times X col

Rare item: 3 mats (of tier) or 200 times X col

Perfect item: 4 mats (of tier) or 300 times X col

Live performance - I play a little song just for you!

100 col or 1 mats (any tier).

Weddings or funerals - for your special occasions I will provide music and entertainment appropriate for the venue of course.

200 col or 3 mats (any tier).

The Dojo Challenge

-step into the ring against the champ!... Me! If you are able to land a hit before I get you down to half health; you earn a free item of random quality. However there is of course a catch... Those who step into the rings enchantments and skills are disabled excluding me. Meaning you will have to land a crit in order to land a hit. If you are interested please post here accepting the dojo challenge and then PM me so I can start a separate RP thread.

My abilities:

Spoiler

Rank 3: El Tercio Tocador EXP: 188

6 crafts per day

[1] = Critical failure (Cannot erase song from recording crystal)
[2-3] = Fail (Cannot erase song from recording crystal)
[4-5] = Bad item (Possible to erase song on a 15+ loot die result)
[6-8] = Good item  
[9-10] = Uncommon item (1 enhancement slot)

[11] = Rare item (2 enhancement slots)

[12] = Perfect item (3 enhancement slots)

Items

Spoiler

Name: Guitar Necklace

Your Profession: Artisan

Your Rank: 6

ID: 60632

Roll: 12

Item Type: Trinket
Tier: 

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: Ambition

Description: A pendant of a guitar attached to a necklace.

order form

Spoiler

copy paste and complete the red in your post.

Name: (give it any name)

Your Profession: Performer

Your Rank: 3

ID: (leave blank)

Roll: (leave blank)

Item Type: (Atraction song, healing song, or debuff song)
Tier: (whatever tier you want that i can craft)

Quality: (Uncommon, rare, perfect. Anything below does not need to be approved)

Enhancements: (all enhancements listed below)

Description: (what kind of song do you want?)

Post Link: (leave blank)

HP Recovery

• Cost: 1 Slot

• Cap: 3 Slots

• Effect: Heals a single target for (40 * Tier) HP per slot.

Mass HP Recovery

• Cost: 3 Slots

• Cap: 1 Slot

• Effect: Heals you and each member of your party for (45 * Tier) HP.

Monster Call

• Effect: When played, spawns 1 monster per slot at the minimum loot requirement stats. Gain +1 LD per slot when rolling for loot after killing the monster(s). Cannot stack with consumable Loot Die buffs.

Familiar Call

• Effect: When played during the Feeding the Enemy quest, gain +1 LD when attempting to tame a familiar. Effect lasts for one thread.

• Incarceration

• Effect: When played, all enemies suffer double damage from damage over time effects (Bleed/Poison/Burn) for 4 turns.

• Applicable to:

• Performer (Debuff Song)

• Misperception

• Effect: When played, reduces the base damage of an enemy party (up to 4 targets) by 10% (rounded down) for 4 turns.

• Applicable to:

• Hypnosis

• Effect: When played, reduces a single enemy’s Accuracy by 1 per slot for 4 turns.

• Applicable to:

• Mesmerism

• Effect: When played, reduces the Accuracy of an enemy party (up to 4 targets) by 1 for 4 turns.

• Applicable to:

• Lullaby

• Effect: When played, reduces a single enemy’s Evasion by 1 per slot for 4 turns.

• Applicable to:

• Berceuse

• Effect: When played, reduces the Evasion of an enemy party (up to 4 targets) by 1 for 4 turns.

• Applicable to:

Edited by XWuZHeAR
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On her way to the leveling area Ariel spots a strange store that was apparently build in the "Starting city" walls.

"Never seen that before" she says as she changes her headings towards the building...Once she got closer she could see a sign that said 

"X's Monster grenades and Mixtapes." this got get curiosity piqued so she entered the shop. As she entered she could hear some random tune that she appeared to vaguely know. Upon closer examination of the place she saw that is was quite an unusual place, but she liked it. Especially the silver quitar on the counter. She timidly approached the counter and rang the bell, wanting to meet the owner.

"Hello??"

I was having just the most wonderful dream when suddenly I awoke to the sound of the bell. Apparently hammocks aren't sturdy enough to support sudden awakenings so I fell and landed face down behind the counter. When I poped up I saw a girl timidly standing there with blonde hair.

"Oh hi! You must be here for the free item gimme one second." I said as I turned around to grab a recording crystal.

"Here you go catch!" I abruptly said as I tossed the crystal to the girl.

"You hold that and il go ahead and start playing. now how would you like it just guitar? I can sing pretty well too!" I began to explain as I redied my axe to begin strumming.

She didn't notice the hammock until somebody dropped from it. As the boy began to talk about a free item Ariel simply noded. She was actually going to buy a couple of bad or good monster grenades, but she sat silent while catching the recording crystal he throwed her "Lets see what you got", she said while sitting on a nearby chair, awaiting for his performance.

I instructed the girl to press the circle on the crystal then I slowly exhaled. I began strumming on my axe at a decent tempo. Then I added in my voice.

"Another night on the road, another sold out show..." I began to sing.

The overall sound the song was solid I decided to go for a ballad this time. The song itself is a cover of a power ballad since I don't have an electric guitar this is close enough. All in all the tune sounded fine.

Level one: attempt 1/3

1=Epic fail (lose mats.)

2-3=fails (lose mats.)

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

ID:6822 craft:8 = Good item!

"All done! There you go a good monster grenade this will distract a mob for enough time to get two hits in." I said as I winked at the customer.

"Now then if you want you can purchase more but keep in mind I only have one more mats in stock so it be kind of you to pay in mats! Or if you wish feel free to hang out and listen to music for as long as you'd like." I explained.

As I finished talking I set the guitar back up on the rack on the wall. However my red ribbon I use as a strap came untied so I had to tie it back on.

TRANSACTION: sold: monster grenade x 1 +0col

Ariel looked at the finished product..

"hmm so this can be used as a distraction huh? think you can make me 2 more? I'll pay in mats or cash, just say what you want."

She said in a calm voice while playing with a hair strand in her left arm, as she sat down.

"Okay there you go" *she performs a couple of hand gestures and pulls out 4 materials from her inventory, then she places them on the counter. after she stores the Good monster grenade she received.

"I'll stick around some more if you don't mind"

+ 1X [Good] Monster grenade

- 4X materials

I took up one of the recording crystals and pressed the circle and released as it hovered in place. I began strumming fairly fast. The song I was going for was intended to be a cover of the song "Maps" by the yeah yeah yeahs. The sound was very nice at the start.

"Pack up, I'm straight, enough, oh say say say..." I sang as I switched to the second cord pattern.

Level 1: attempt 2/3

1=Epic fail (lose mats.)

2-3=fails (lose mats.)

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

ID: 6823 craft: 11= rare item!... Oops

With a couple of hand gestures she takes a look at her inventory,she had 14 more mats, and 5 orders for rare items.She could spare them,but then said:

"Tell you what, if the next one is of a good or uncommon grade I'll pay you the extra 2 mats"

"Deal." I said as I got ready to play once again. I began strumming slowly this time. This ones gonna become a cover of "the funeral" by band of horses.

"I'm coming up only to pull you under..." I slowly sang as I continued strumming.

This song should be at least good enough for a good quality item. My tempo stayed on point throughout the entire song.

Level one: attempt 3/3

1=Epic fail (lose mats.)

2-3=fails (lose mats.)

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

ID:6828 craft:10=uncommon item! ~ close one.

"Ah uncommon close one il begin the trade." I said as my fingers motion through the menu.

TRANSACTION: sold monster grenadesx1 (rare) and monster grenadex1 (uncommon)z + 2 mats

"Did I mention I also play for weddings and funerals speaking of which why don't we ever celebrate birthdays here?" I jokingly said as the trade began.

As she pulled the 2 materials out of her inventory she let out a chuckle :

"K I'll keep that in mind:)) here you go." and handed them to him.

"Okay nice doing bussiness with you, I didn't originally planned to stop by but I'm glad I did. Good luck with future clients!" she stood up and before exiting she said

"And if you ever want to buy a piece of light armor or something like that, come by my shop The Lion's Den.Now I have to get back to lvling. See ya around!"

She then left the shop , resuming her initial route outside town she pulled a [Good] Monster grenade out of her inventory saying.

"Now, lets see that you can do!"

+1X [Rare] Monster Grenade/

+1X [uncommon] Monster Grenade.

-2 materials

"Hey man welcome to the shop! At the current moment I am unable to create another monster grenade. But feel free to leave an order and I will PM you when I have completed it." I said with a smile to my new customer.

"Remember first ones random and free of charge for my lucky number 2. Anymore and you can see the pricing list for different selections." I explained to the guy while holding an upbeat attitude.

When I woke up on my hammock I forgot I wasn't sleeping on a rooftop anymore and rolled over and off the hammock for the second time now. I can't seem to remember why I thought putting the hammock so high above the ground was such a good idea.

"*Yawn* oh man what time is it?" I said as I checked the clock in my HUD.

I had ended up sleeping past noon due to practicing acrobatic stunts well into four in the morning. I noticed my guitar was sitting on the counter with three recording crystals laying next to it.

"Oh right I gotta *yawn* work on a grenade for that guy." I said as I streched and reached for my guitar.

I got up off the ground and put the strap over my shoulder and began playing. A very slow beat with only three different cords.

"Well I put up- *yawn*" I began to sing until I uncontrollably yawned.

When I yawned while singing the crystal exploded looks like I messed up.

1=Epic fail (lose mats.)

2-3=fails (lose mats.)

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

ID: 6868 Craft: 1=lose mats

"Damn alright I'm awake im awake." I said while rubbing my eyes.

I began strumming a few low pitched notes. I was trying to do a cover the final fantasy two bass-line. It sounded pretty close seeing as I was using an acoustic guitar. I mainly chose this because I couldnt exactly sing at the moment.

Level 1: attempt 2/3

1=Epic fail (lose mats.)

2-3=fails (lose mats.)

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

ID: 6869 craft: 8 = good item!

I layed in my hammock strumming and eventually thought of a song. I grabbed a crystal and began playing. I started off strumming very slow as I remembered the song.

"I hurt myself today..." I bagan to sing along.

The song came out fine and it ended up being a good item.

1=Epic fail (lose mats.)

2-3=fails (lose mats.)

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

ID: 6921 craft:7= good item.

I began to think that my guitar could only play lame covers of songs from the real world so I tried to play a new song. I strummed the guitar into a nice peaceful tune.

Then I began to sing,"twelve months past away oh oh oh! Let me outta this game..."

This new song sounded really good so good I made a rare item.

Level one: attempt 2/3

1=Epic fail (lose mats.)

2-3=fails (lose mats.)

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

ID: 6922craft: 11=rare quality!