Anime addict

I might need help.. well I havent wached that many anime but the 9 I have i am souly addicted to them, like the WOW, i have trouble moveing on from that anime and omg Future Diary was the best yet! well fullmetal was good as well.     well the point is is that I am overly addicted to anime..

if you liked future diarrhea you might also like elfen lied (also edgy af), fate/zero / fate/stay night 2014 (both are battle royals). And maybe higurashi, it's also "quite" gorey.

But if you would like something more thought provoking, i recommend Evangelion, Death Note (well, atleast till ep 25), Code Geass (both seasons) and Bokurano:Ours. And if you ever saw atleast one ep of a magical girl anime, than Puella Magi Madoka Magica is amazing aswell. It a deconstrucion of the magical girl genre.

Also, your not "addicted" by seeing 9 animes, like, I saw well over 200 (I lost count, damn I should make a list someday) but I still wouldn't call myself an addict by any means.

I think the first recommendations, given the nature of the forum, should be:

1) Sword Art Online

2) Sword Art Online II

and if you already watched those and liked the "game becomes reality" genre, my next recommendations are:

3) No Game No Life

4) Log Horizon

as Aedan, I also recommend you;

5) Fate/zero

6) Fate/ Stay Night (2006)

7) Fate/ Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works(TV) (2014) [only the first season aired, the second season will air this year in april]

8) Fate/ Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works (Movie) (2010) [ you can watch the movie after the series if you like]

Also speaking of anime lists, Aedan as a fellow addict I recommend you the website MAL, where you can make that list, for you and others to see it.

Here is mine:D eXgTurbostar's anime list