Saddest Moment In SAO

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saddest moment in SAO? Probably when the anime ended  :(

but this was sad too...

The whole Asuna throwing herself infront of Heathcliff's sword instead of Kirito being stabbed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.discountsdeluxe.com/coupons/cartoon-network-shop/ - I usually get my anime here :ugeek:

• 2 months later...

Out of all the saddest moments, after watching the whole series over and over again; I have to say the saddest moment would have been when Kirito woke up and was just calling out Asuna's name over and over. 

-Who put the bowl of onions here?!-

Maybe I'm not a sap but I didn't think that part was -that- sad, I kinda knew he'd find her.

• 4 months later...

SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM!

But I have to say that my most saddening part in the series was Asuna and Kirito's 'final' moment together at the end of the first Arc, telling eachother their real names and everything, and hearing Asuna as the world disintegrated at the end there finished it off nicely.

However, if we are talking about the ENTIRE anime, including the second season...

I'll have you know I cried at the end of Mother's Rosario.

However, the most overall emotional part, not just sadness but anger and fear and everything, was when Kirito 'died', before his willpower brought him back to deal the killing blow to Heathcliff.

I mean, HOW COULD YOU NOT THINK THAT WAS BADASS?

For me it would have to be when you find out that Grimlock betrayed his RL & in game wife in order to obtain an item. It saddened me that someone would do that to someone they love. I mean sure the whole kirito/asuna/yui/saachi/sugu etc etc thing is kinda sad.  However betraying your wife the person who's trusted their life to you for a few measly bunches of pixels and numbers? Then that's despicable it makes sad that someone would do that.