Square One Social Thread

Square_Banner.png

Square_Emblem2.png

Square_Separator.png

A social topic hosted by Square One, but welcomes non-guild members as well. Meant to serve the purpose of fostering a healthy and friendly environment between guild members, as well a providing a more organized form of chat than a group PM. Come and go as you wish!

Square_Separator.png

Rules:

Just try to be courteous, and various questions will be updated on a regular basis.

That said, this topic will serve as miscellaneous out-of-character chatter, and does not need to address the provided questions. Please keep a 2 line minimum to prevent spamming.

Question(s) of the Week

1. What’s the most anti-establishment thing you’ve ever done?

2. Share one thing you didn’t understand about the world when you were a kid.

3. Describe your own outlook on life in six words.

looks nice but I'll try not to do bad puns in here, I might spark a war

1. I have quite a long list of those so I'd say pull pranks on higher-ups personally (does that count?)

2. Why can't I choose the answers I want on multiple choices in exams? 

3. I got my values, keep yours

I know the third one was quite rude but...oh well just ignore the third one

Okay, so I was told to introduce myself. Well, I'd rather introduce my character Shinex at the moment. Okay to be honest I don't know if you want me to introduce my real self or SAO character. I'm sticking with SAO character. Shinex is pretty much an adopted orphan. His mother died before he graduated so he had to work to survive on his own. He was a very fit and healthy human being after graduating high school. He eventually became the roommate of one of his friends. He ended up getting SAO as a present. None of his friends had it so he was only able to enter SAO alone. He thank them and tried out the game. 

So that's how he entered SAO. Personality wise, he tries to limit the amount of friends he has. It's hard for him to know if he actually trusts someone. He'll tell himself he does when he actually doesn't. He does do well when it comes to cooperating with others even if he doesn't like a teammate. During his time at SAO, he learned to be calm, but also lazy. He gained his calm trait after completing Calming the Soul. He gained his laziness after hanging  around SAO for a bit. In the real world, he was always hard working. In SAO, he doesn't really have a whole lot of responsibilities.

That's basically it for Shinex at the moment. He will change as the time passes.