[F1] Catfish Sundries (<<R5 Merchant>> & General Store) (closed for renovations)

shopsign_zps62f54d09.jpg

The sign for Catfish Forge was modified to read "Catfish Forge and Sundries." Inside the largely forge dominated building, a section of the store area had been set aside for shelves and and an extra counter. The counter was littered with all sorts of basic essentials every player would need to survive in Aincrad, and the cheerful face of Baldur waited behind the counter playing with a [Perfect] set of weights and scales crafted by Tyger which helped him in his mercantile endeavors.

"Welcome! How can I help you today?"

By each item on the shelf was a price, and one of each weapon type hung on the wall as well with a hand scrawled price hanging from it as well.

"If there is anything you don't see here, let me know and I can try to get it for you. If you're looking for any special heavy armor or weapons, please talk to my partner, Tyger, as the resident master smith."

He gestured to the <<Catfish Forge>> section of the shop.

"If you're here for Healing Potions know that I only charge cost. I don't want to cost someone's life in order to make a few Col. I appreciate your business." He gives a polite bow.

General Items

((General Items may be bought automatically. Simply post buying the item and deducting the Col from your inventory))

Antidote Potion - Cures the target of one Condition. Requires a post action.
Customer Cost: 150 Col
Healing Potion - Heals the user for 15 Hp. Requires a post action.
Customer Cost: 800 Col
Field Rations - Grants +10 MAX HP for duration of a thread or one role-play day. Requires a post action. Cannot be used in combat or if threatened. [TEMP BUFF Cook] +Max HP
Customer Cost: 300 Col
Immolation Potion - Grants the user rank 2 thorns. (Opponent suffers 6 DMG on opponent BD: 6-8 if you were a target of their attack and are hit.) Duration: 5 Posts. Rquires a post action. [TEMP BUFF Alchemy] +Thorns
Customer Cost: 500 Col
Basic Teleport Crystal - Returns the caster to the primary safe zone location of that floor. Requires two post actions to complete teleportation. Example: You use the crystal on your first post, but do not teleport away until your next post.
Customer Cost: 2,000 Col
Basic Armor - Generic good quality armor. Provides no enhancement bonuses but may be used to gain the benefit of armor skills. All types available.
Customer Cost: 100 Col
Basic Weapons - Generic good quality weapons. Provides no enhancement bonuses. All weapon types available.
Customer Cost: 100 Col
Dimensional Backpack - Adds +1 to player carry capacity. (This item does not take up an equipment slot) May only ever have one Dimensional Backpack at any given time.
Customer Cost: 10,200 Col
Custom Fishing Rod  Gives a +1 CD to the fisherman who uses it.
Customer Cost: 2,000 Col
Custom Instrument  Gives a +1 CD to the performer who uses it.
Customer Cost: 2,000
Recording Crystal  Allows the performer using it to gain EXP.
Customer Cost: 800
Tier 1 Mats - Any basic material for any craft-based profession of tier 1.
Customer Cost: 500

Merchant Cost Ledger:

Spoiler

Antidote - Merchant Fee: 1000 col
Healing Potion - Merchant Fee: 800 col
Field Rations - Merchant Fee: 240 col
Immolation Potion - Merchant Fee: 400 col
Basic Teleportation Crystal - Merchant Fee: 2000 col
Basic Armor - Merchant Fee: 100 col
Basic Weapon - Merchant Fee: 100 col
Dimensional Backpack - Merchant Fee: 10,000 col

Custom Fishing Rod: 2000 col
Custom Instrument - Merchant Fee: 2000 col
Recording Crystal - Merchant Fee: 800 col
Material - Merchant Fee: 400 col

Sell Your Items

(The way this works has changed. It is no longer automatic)

"If you have any items you're no longer using, I can always use more stock for my store. I will give you a modest amount of money based on the quality of the item." He looks down at what you have to offer.

"I'll buy:

Uncommon Items: for 50 Col each

Rare Items: for 100 Col each

Perfect Items: for 200 Col or a negotiated price

Baldur rubs his chin, "If you do have a perfect item for sale, it'll really come down to what enchantments are on the item for if I can give you a better deal or not.

Spoiler

Uncommon Items
Merchant loses: 50 col
Customer Gains: 50 Col

Rare Items
Merchant gains: 100 col
Customer Gains: 100 Col

Perfect Items
Merchant gains: 200 col
Customer Gains: 200

The Glass Display Case

Baldur gestures to the glass case under his counter showing the rare special items he has accumulated.

"In here, you'll find those special items that I felt deserved a better price, or were unique enough I thought someone with a discerning eye like you might be interested in."

A small sign in the case reads "Buying: Perfect and Rare quality Items"

Item: Ring of Balance (200 Col)

Item type : Lucky Charm
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancement: +1 Evasion
Shop: 
Catfish Sundries

Description :  A ring made of white gold with black diamonds on it forming a Yin-yang pattern that protects the user.

Item: Gentleman's Rapier (200 Col)

Item type : Weapon
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancement: +1 Bleed
Shop: Catfish Sundries

Description : The weapon of a good man. Or just an OK man. Activates Bleed on an 9-10 and deals 2 damage over the next 2 rounds.

Item: Tsurugi (2,000 col)

Item type : Weapon (Katana)
Quality: T1 Perfect
Enhancement: +3 Damage

Description : This beautiful katana is as dangerous as they come in T1 Weapons. Originally forged by the legendary smith Tyger, it belonged to the Baldur for over a year and has seen it's fare share combat. The wielder has always come out undefeated.

NameThe Golden Night (2,000 col)
Crafted byTyger, Catfish Forge
Armor Type: Metal, Breastplate
Rarity: T1 Rare
Description: A black breastplate, trimmed with gold. the sheets of metal fit over each other, allowing for easier movement and better protection as the pieces shift. This armor covers the chest and falls down slightly, covering the tops of the legs.
Effect: +2 Damage Mitigation

Name: Silver Sights (1,000 Col)
Crafted byTyger, Catfish Forge

Armor Type: Heavy Bracers
Rarity: T1 Rare
Description: A heavy set of metal bracers, carved with the intent of increasing one's accuracy.
Effect: +2 Accuracy

Name: Kongo no Yoroi
Profession: Blacksmith
ID: 60772
Roll: 12 [12+1]
Item Type: Heavy Armor Chestplate
Quality: Perfect (Tier 2)
Enhancements: +54 Mitigation
Description: Heavy samurai style armor in the colors of the sunset offers the maximum protection that one can afford.

Name: Magatama
Profession: Artisan
ID: N/A - Approved in Grandfather Thread
Item Type: Trinket
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +3 Accuracy
Description: This jade amulet in the shape of Yin bestows a balance of mind to the wearer, granting them greatly increased accuracy

The Catfish Exchange

Baldur gestures to a large worn ledger he keeps on his desk.

"I can also offer you an exchange service. If you have an item you no longer need, I can exchange it for an item of equal value with different bonuses. For example, if you have a Rare Sword +2 DMG, but want accuracy, with a voucher, I can get you a Rare Sword of +2 Accuracy... for a small fee."

Voucher Types: (These are legacy items and can no longer be created. They are the last of their kind)

Uncommon (500 Col) - Allows the player to re-assign enhancements to an uncommon item.
Rare (1,000 Col)- Allows the player to re-assign enhancements to a rare item.
Perfect (SOLD OUT) - Allows the player to re-assign enhancements to a perfect item.
VIP Perfect (SOLD OUT)- Same effects as Perfect Voucher. But in addition allows the player to change the item type to any other item type of the same or lesser quality. Example, you could exchange a Perfect One Hand Straight sword (Weapon) for a Perfect quality leather tunic. (Armor)

Voucher Inventory

Spoiler

(30) Uncommon Vouchers

(21) Rare Vouchers

(0) Perfect Voucher (SOLD OUT)

(0) VIP Perfect Voucher (SOLD OUT)

Baldur's Crafting Ledger

Spoiler

Baldur: Rank 5

XP: 2,560/2,560

2/2/15 - Gained Perfect Scales +1 CD [Link]

Rank 1: 0 EXP 
Rank 2: 40 EXP 
Rank 3: 
160 EXP 
Rank 4: 
640 EXP 
Rank 5: 2560 EXP 

These numbers are affected by Ambition for Crafting Dice bonus, but not by loot dice bonuses or battle dice bonuses

Following are the different dice numbers for each one:

• CD Roll of 1-4: Locked

• CD Roll of 5-9: Retry

• CD Roll of 10-12: Success

If you roll a CD of 12 and a BD of 10, the next roll will be for a unique enhancement instead of a normal one.

Material Tracker:

Starting Mats: 3

-6 mats from appraising Oikawa's katana, +32 XP

+3 Mats from various quests from before my hiatus

-2 Mats for Crafting Attempt on 1/30

+3 Mats from Tyger on 1/31

-2 Mats for Crafting Attempt on 1/31

-2 Mats for Crafting Attempt on 2/1

+12 Mats deposited on 2/1

-2 Mats for Crafting Attempt on 2/2

-2 Mats for Crafting Attempt on 2/3

-2 Mats for Crafting Attempt on 2/4

-2 Mats for Crafting Attempt on 2/5

-2 Mats for Crafting Attempt on 2/6

-2 Mats for Crafting Attempt on 2/7

+4 Mats deposited on 2/8 (blood in sand thread)

-2 Mats for Crafting Attempt on 2/8

-2 Mats for Crafting attempt on 2/9

+7 Mats deposited on 2/12 (Baldur vs Volcano)

-2 Mats for Crafting Attempt on 2/12

+16 Good Items from Tyger on 2/13

-4 Mats, and -4 good items for Crafting Attempt on 2/13

-8 Good items for Crafting Attempt on 2/14

+8 Good Items purchased for Col

-4 Good items for Crafting Attempt on 2/15

-8 Good items for Crafting Attempt on 2/17

+20 Good items from Ariel on 2/18

-6 Good Items for Crafting Attempt on 2/18

-8 Good Items for Crafting Attempt on 2/19

+6 Good Items purchased for Col

-16 Good Items for Crafting Attempt on 2/20

+1 Good Item purchased for Col

+11 Good items purchased for Col

-4 Good items for Crafting Attempt on 2/21

+1 Good item gift on 2/21

+3 Good items bought on 2/22

-8 Good Items for Crafting Attempt on 2/22

+8 Good Items bought from self on 2/23

+9 Good Items bought from Oske on 2/23

+2 Good Items from Ryu on 2/23

-9 Good Items for Crafting Attempt on 2/25

+3 Mats from Let there Be Light

+2 Mats donated from Calrex

+18 Good Items purchased from Oikawa

+17 Good Items purchased from Ariel

+2 Mats from Hutning Upper part 2

Current Mats: 18

Current Goods: 39

Business Transactions

Sales on 1/30/15 = +510 Col

Sales on 1/31/15 = (20) Col

Sale on 1/31 = +50 Col

Sale on 1/31 = +180 Col

Sale to self on 2/1 = (1920)

Sale to Oske = +200 Col

Sale on 2/4 = +50 Col

Sale on 2/5 = +350 Col

Sale on 2/6= +450 Col

Sale on 2/6= +200 Col

Sale on 2/7= +1,700 Col

Sale on 2/12=+200 Col

Sale on 2/16= +80 Col

Purchase on 2/18 = (500)

Sale on 2/19=+80 Col

Purchase on 2/21=(25)

Sale on 2/21=+700 Col

Purchase from Oske=(225)

Purchase from self=(275)

Purchase from Ariel=(475)

Purchase from Self=(200)

Sale to Ariel=+200

Sale on 3/14 = +80 Col

Sale on 3/17= +400 Col

Purchase from Oikawa=(450)

Sale to Rebekah on 3/26=+400

Sale to Oikawa on 3/26=+400

Sale to Azide on 3/26=+400

Sale to Ariel on 4/5/15=+1800 Col

Appraisals for Oikawa on 2/23/16 = +32 XP

Sale to Baldur on 2/24/16 +2 XP

Sale to Baldur on 6/21/16 +4 XP

Sale to Allania on 6/24/16 +3 XP and +360 Col

Sales to Oikawa on 7/29 31 XP and 200 Col

Sale to Calrex on 7/29 1 XP and 200 Col

Sale to Takao on 8/7 2,154 XP and 0 Col

Rank 5

Edited by Baldur
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[iD: 7945 CD: 10] +3 XP & 2 Rare Vouchers - 1 Material

[iD: 7946 CD: 6] +1 XP & 2 Uncommon Vouchers - 1 Material

Baldur took his first pack of supplies that he got from his mentor the <<Master Merchant>> and went back to the warehouse. There he saw the burly <<Warehouse manager>> and Baldur set down the pack of supplies.

"You again?" The manager asked.

"Yup! I'm opening my own shop now." Baldur grinned proudly to the manager. "Please take care of me." He bowed to the Manager.

For an NPC, the manager seemed to be impressed by Baldur's manners.

"Well, seeing as how you just started up your own shop, and I hope to do lots of business with you, I'll cut you a break. I'll take what you got for 2 Rare Vouchers, and 2 Uncommon vouchers. How does that sound?"

Baldur smiled, it seemed like a good deal to him. "Since I denied your first offer from the old man, I will graciously accept this offer from you in hope of developing a good working relationship. Thank you."

Baldur accepted the Vouchers and ran back to his store.

Nikki walked swiftly into the store. She was on a mission, and needed to collect some health potions fast. She had the money just not the time to wait around. Thats why she was here instead of at an alchemists. She walked briskly over to the counter and pulled up the sales menu. It listed off several items but she was only interested in one right now. Healing potions, 400 col each. She sighed as she tapped on the button 6 times, adding 6 potions to her inventory and subtracting 2400 col from her bank. She gave a small sigh knowing that other players may end up in trouble and she proceeded to tap the button 6 more times. She also purchased a pair of field ration kits to grant her an additional 2 health for the fight. She made a few other purchases while she was there. She smiled pleasantly to the merchant before turning around and leaving the shop as quickly as she had arrived.

+12 Healing potions

+2 Field Rations

+2 Teleport Crystals

+2 Antidote Potions

-8500 col

L wandered the first floor cities in search for a merchant. The hoel California seemed to be abandoned and so he wasn't going to just sit around and wait for the store owner to come back. To his amazement and sheer luck he caught sight of a woman walking briskly into a shop he'd never seen before, that shop being a new extension of the catfish, also another shop he'd never seen before. He cautiously walked inside and took a look around around. For a new addition to the city it was a rather clean and nicely set up shop. Finally he could get rid of all his junk. "Nice set up you got hear. You guys new?" He took a look at the health potions cost and whistled "Pretty cheap. You're really missing out on a lot of Col. I'll take 8" He smirked and almost a split second later he shook his head as if snapping out of a trance. "Oh i almost forgot. I'd like to get rid of these" He opened his inventory and selected the 3 items and offered a trade. 

Name: Heart of the forest

Type: Pendant

Level: uncommon

Stats: +1LD

Description: A twisted wooden pendant that glows with the heart of the forest.

It seems to always give a strange reaction to treasures.

Link: http://www.sao-rpg.c...r-and-treasure/

Name: Night thief treads

Type: Boots

Level: Uncommon

Stats: +1 detection (+1 to LD)

Description: A delicately crafted pair of pure black soft boots.

Makes finding hidden floor traps a breeze!

Link: http://www.sao-rpg.c...r-argumail-rue/

Name: Shinigami Arm Gaurds

Type: Gauntlets

Level: Rare

Stats: +1 accuracy +1 Paralyse

Description: A pair of black combat arm guards.

They seem to hum with a dark hunger.

Link: http://www.sao-rpg.c...treasure/page-2

Ariel walks around looking for a merchant, she then notices a sign saying "Catfish forge and Sundries" she searched for meaning of that last word in her head..."Sundries that's something related to the merchant job right?" and with that she enetered the shop. Taking a look around she decided she was in the right place then she made her way towards the counter and ordered:

"Can I have 5 hp potions please? I'll really need them on the next battle."

+ 5 HP potions

- 2000 col

Oske entered the newly updated shop, hold her hands nervously in front of her chest as she walked. She walked along the sides close to the walls, where the general store items were displayed. She finally spotted what she needed—healing potions. She quickly paid for five, then thanked the store manager and hurried on her way.

+5 potions

-2000 Col

Tyger watched from her side of the store as many people came and exited Baldur's establishment. It made her heart swell with pride. They'd soon have the best place in the game to come for gear, and to sell their spoils from the floors above. When it died down, Tyger jumped up from behind her desk and walked over to his side of the Catfish, and leaned against the counter, looking at some of the Basic Armor on the wall. 

"You're doing pretty good! Your shop is a hit! Allow me to be a customer myself."

She picked out a furred cloak with a 'good' quality. It didn't give her any protection, but it could help keep her warm in the winter floors, and it just looked nice with the color of her armor she had on. 

"Here's my payment!"

Her Col count went down as she pulled the 100 Col and handed it to Baldur before leaning over the counter and giving him a kiss. She put the cloak on, and then walked back to her side. 

-100 Col

Name: Furred Cloak

Type: Vanity Item

Level: Good

Description: A lightly colored fur cloak to compliment Tyger's armor.

Nikki walked swiftly into the store. She was on a mission, and needed to collect some health potions fast. She had the money just not the time to wait around. Thats why she was here instead of at an alchemists. She walked briskly over to the counter and pulled up the sales menu. It listed off several items but she was only interested in one right now. Healing potions, 400 col each. She sighed as she tapped on the button 6 times, adding 6 potions to her inventory and subtracting 2400 col from her bank. She gave a small sigh knowing that other players may end up in trouble and she proceeded to tap the button 6 more times. She also purchased a pair of field ration kits to grant her an additional 2 health for the fight. She made a few other purchases while she was there. She smiled pleasantly to the merchant before turning around and leaving the shop as quickly as she had arrived.

+12 Healing potions

+2 Field Rations

+2 Teleport Crystals

+2 Antidote Potions

-8500 col

Nikki was a woman on a mission. Baldur processed her sale and wished her luck as she left, making a notation in his ledger.

+160 Field Rations

+200 Teleport Crystal

+100 Antidotes

+1XP

Baldur bowed politely to L as he came into the shop. "Yes, my girlfriend has been running her forge for a few weeks now, but I just opened up this shop today." When L commented on the cost of his health potions, Baldur nodded.

"I think health potions are something everyone needs to have. It could be a matter of life or death. To me, it's not worth 50 or even 100 col to think that someone couldn't afford to buy a health pot. So I sell them at cost, and hope that you'll come back here to buy other things as well."

He looked down at the trade window L pulled up. "Well, my standard price for uncommons is 50 Col, and 100 for rares, but I want some items for my glass case, and I think the Amulet and those gloves would be good additions. I'll give you 100 for the Amulet, and 150 for the gloves.

He put the Col into the trade window and waited for L to accept or reject it.

"And 8 Healing Potions will come to 3200 Col."

Ariel walks around looking for a merchant, she then notices a sign saying "Catfish forge and Sundries" she searched for meaning of that last word in her head..."Sundries that's something related to the merchant job right?" and with that she enetered the shop. Taking a look around she decided she was in the right place then she made her way towards the counter and ordered:

"Can I have 5 hp potions please? I'll really need them on the next battle."

+ 5 HP potions

- 2000 col

Baldur passed Ariel the potions and took her Col. "Good luck, be safe, and come back again if you need anything else. I might recommend the rations to give you bonus HP!"

He made another note in his leder

0 col gains

+1 XP

Oske entered the newly updated shop, hold her hands nervously in front of her chest as she walked. She walked along the sides close to the walls, where the general store items were displayed. She finally spotted what she needed—healing potions. She quickly paid for five, then thanked the store manager and hurried on her way.

+5 potions

-2000 Col

Baldur thanked Oske for her business and asked her to come again in the future and made a note in his ledger.

0 Col gained

+1 XP

Baldur smiled when Tyger came over to him and give him a kiss.

"Thanks pretty lady. I'm really excited to see everything so busy!"

He watched her try on the cloak, "It looks really good for you. We'll have to test it out some night going for a walk up on the 4th floor."

He made a note in his ledger

Sold 1 basic armor

+50 Col

+1 XP

Baldur bowed politely to L as he came into the shop. "Yes, my girlfriend has been running her forge for a few weeks now, but I just opened up this shop today." When L commented on the cost of his health potions, Baldur nodded.

"I think health potions are something everyone needs to have. It could be a matter of life or death. To me, it's not worth 50 or even 100 col to think that someone couldn't afford to buy a health pot. So I sell them at cost, and hope that you'll come back here to buy other things as well."

He looked down at the trade window L pulled up. "Well, my standard price for uncommons is 50 Col, and 100 for rares, but I want some items for my glass case, and I think the Amulet and those gloves would be good additions. I'll give you 100 for the Amulet, and 150 for the gloves.

He put the Col into the trade window and waited for L to accept or reject it.

"And 8 Healing Potions will come to 3200 Col."

L nodded, he felt as though his standard prices where a bit low but then again, uncommons where close to useless to high level players. "Yeah sure, that's fine with me as long as you take the boots to. I just want to get rid of this stuff" He accepted the offer and watched his inventory fill with a whole lot of potions. They will most definitely be useful for the up coming boss fight. He though back for a moment, girlfriend? He suddenly felt a sense of loneliness come over him. He looked back over to baulder and tried to smile nodding his head weakly "Anyway, thanks. I'll definitely be coming back" 

Cost: 3200Col

Gain: 300Col(150+100+50)

Transaction: -2900Col. -3items. +8 health potions.

Ariel returned from halfway, she just remembered she had some extra col and didn't want to risk anything in the battle ahead. She entered the shop once more, slowly approaching the counter, timidly saying:

"I'll take one of those rations and a basic teleport crystal as well."

+ 1X Basic teleport Crystal

+ 1X Field Rations

-1300 col

L nodded, he felt as though his standard prices where a bit low but then again, uncommons where close to useless to high level players. "Yeah sure, that's fine with me as long as you take the boots to. I just want to get rid of this stuff" He accepted the offer and watched his inventory fill with a whole lot of potions. They will most definitely be useful for the up coming boss fight. He though back for a moment, girlfriend? He suddenly felt a sense of loneliness come over him. He looked back over to baulder and tried to smile nodding his head weakly "Anyway, thanks. I'll definitely be coming back" 

Cost: 3200Col

Gain: 300Col(150+100+50)

Transaction: -2900Col. -3items. +8 health potions.

Baldur nodded and smiled to L, "Thank you for your patronage, and good luck out there."

He scribbled some notes into in ledger.

Sale of Boots: +50 Col

Self Bought Amulet: -100 Col

Self Bought Gauntlets: -150 Col

0 Col gained from Health Potions

+1XP

Ariel returned from halfway, she just remembered she had some extra col and didn't want to risk anything in the battle ahead. She entered the shop once more, slowly approaching the counter, timidly saying:

"I'll take one of those rations and a basic teleport crystal as well."

+ 1X Basic teleport Crystal

+ 1X Field Rations

-1300 col

Baldur smiles and place the items on the counter and completes the sale with her. "I am glad you returned, I hope these items help keep you safe."

He then makes another note in his ledger.

+100 Col teleport crystal

+80 Col field ration

+1 XP

I walked into a random shop, not even bothering for the name and looked around swiftly, I needed things for the monthly boss stat. Although I was pretty sure that I wouldn't be using any of it I still thought it was a good idea to keep them on my person. I sighed and scrolled through the items for sale and purchased two items before leaving quicker than I came.

Antidote Potion - Cures the target of one Condition. Requires a post action.
Customer Cost: 550 Col
Healing Potion - Heals the user for 5 Hp. Requires a post action.
Customer Cost: 400 Col 

-950 col

Baldur opened his mouth to thank Kiru for the sale, but something about the players attitude made Baldur keep his mouth shut. He merely nodded his head as the player disappeared out the shop faster than she came.

He made a note in his ledger.

+50 Col

+1 XP

"I suppose I should make another run to the warehouse."

Baldur quickly put together another package of goods, some people had sold to him, some were extra materials he had in the shop. He made his way down to the Merchant Exchange Warehouse.

"Oy, Sempai. I have some more things to trade to you for vouchers."

The large muscular warehouse manager rubbed his chin in thought as he looked down at what Baldur had in the box.

[iD: 8108 CD: 8 - 1 Rare Voucher & 2XP]

[iD: 8109 CD: 3 - Lost Mat & 1XP]

"I'm afraid I can't give you much for the metal ore right now. We've got a surplus from it. But I'll give you one Rare Voucher for the whole lot of it so that you don't walk out of here empty handed."

Baldur considered trying to get a better deal, but he knew what the warehouse manager said was true, and that he was still getting a good deal.

"That will do. Thank you very much."

Baldur handed over the box, and took the voucher with both hands, bowing over it to the man before heading back to his shop.

Baldur had told her their plans for the day, and it involved some high level tanking followed by some massive carnage, with a slice of despair for dessert. 

Honestly, she was looking forward to it. Going to the higher levels meant seeing new things, and they'd meet some new people along the way. However, this also meant that she'd need to get a few provisions. 

"Hey, Mister Shopkeep."

She sauntered over and leaned against the desk, purring.

"Need to get me some materials. I'm going hunting on the upper floors with my boyfriend. Gotta keep his scrub ass safe."

She kissed him on the cheek before she grabbed the things she needed, trading them for some Col.

Basic Teleportation Crystal - 1,100 Col

Healing Potion - 400 Col

Field Rations - 200 Col

Total: 1,700 Col.

Baldur smiled at Tyger's joke about keeping his scrub butt safe. Well, Baldur mused, it's not really joking when it's true, is it? He smiled and kissed her back as he wrote down in his ledger, both for her purchase, and one he was buying for himself.

Tyger's Purchase:

+100 Col Teleport Crystal

+0 Col Healing Potion

+80 Col Field Rations

+1XP

Baldur's Purchase:

-800 Healing Potion x2

-1000 Teleport Crystal

-120 Field Rations

-50 Good Item (leather long coat)

+1

+180 Col

-1970 Col

Total balance -1790

Baldur decided he should take what he had over to the Merchant Exchange. The box he threw together was rather poor looking, however, now that the rush of players purchasing gear for some big boss fight had departed. He hoped that he would at least be able to get something for all of this.

"Ohayo!" He called out to the <<Warehouse Manager>> who looked more like he should be battling on the front lines than manning a warehouse.

"I brought some more goods by." He placed the box of supplies down on the ground, and looked up at the man with hopeful eyes. He knew he couldn't ask for much with this.

​The burly man shook his head, "I've tried to help you out since you're just getting started, but nothing in here is usable. You could leave this out on the street and no one would take anything from it."

Baldur frowned. "Nothing you can do with it?"

The make shook his head, "I can throw it away for you, that's it."

Baldur let out a sign and turned to leave.

[iD: 8155 CD: 2] -1 Mat +1 XP

[iD: 8156 CD: 4] -1 Mat +1 XP

Since Baldur had done so poorly before with his exchange, he made sure to be much pickier with what he brought this time. He loa for youded up the box with his choicest items and head over to the Merchant Exchange, and met the muscle bound <<Warehouse Manager>>

"Here we go. Here's what I have for you today. Much better stuff than last time."

The man's eyes went wide when he saw what Baldur brought, it really was a complete 180 from yesterday.

"I'll give you 2 rare vouchers."

Baldur scoffed and then laughed in his face, "For this? Are you kidding me? You're giving me 3."

The large man seemed to mull it over, then finally complied and handed over 3 vouchers.

[iD: 8258 CD: 10] -1 Mat, +1 Rare Voucher +2 XP

[iD: 8259 CD: 8] -1 Mat, +2 Rare Vouchers + 3 XP

Natsu walked into the merchant side of the shop, quickly picking up three health potions and went up to Baldur, the supposed owner of the side of the shop. The forge on the other side looked interesting, but it was a bummer that all Natsu used was leather crap.

Natsu took the 1,200 col out of his inventory and walked up to him, saying "three health potions please!"

((For future reference, with a Merchant, you can just subtract the Col and add any item from the "general store" section automatically))

Baldur smiled at the kid and placed three of the red potions on the counter.

"Can I interest you in any field rations, for +2 max HP, or a potion to grant you the Thorns buff?"

As he sold the 3 health potions to Natsu, he made an entry in his ledger

Sold 3 Health pots

0 Col gained

+1 XP