[F1] Catfish Sundries (<<R5 Merchant>> & General Store) (closed for renovations)

Baldur walked into his shop, he hadn't been there in ages. Not since he had started staying at Lessa's cabin, or their various camping trips. He really needed to find his own place again, but the right floor had just not come around.

"Alright then, I need to get this stuff ready for the next boss fight. I'll need five of these... and five of those... and maybe I should stock up on a few of these for the raid fund. If we're gonna do this, I'm gonna do my part too."

Picking up the quil, Baldur made a few notes in his ledger, and then headed back out. The shop haunted him.

+(5) Field Rations +2 | 4500 Col
+(5) Immolation Potion +2 | 4500 Col

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baldur walked into his shop for the first time in a long time. He had closed it down to the public, as had Tyger a long time ago, but there was a new delivery of materials sitting in his warehouse space. The merchant stock list had grown as they had unveiled new floors and the system had updated to reflect that. He had what he was here for, to purchase from himself before heading back out into the frontier. The progress forward had stopped, and if they didn't do something about it, then that would be the end of things. His friend list said that Macradon and Zandra were also on the 25th floor, and hopefully he could meet up with them as well.

"Alright, let's see what we have here."

+(7) Teleport Crystals
+(1) Tier 3 Dungeon Map
-1,100 Col

He then locked up the shop behind him and headed out to the front line.

• 9 months later...

Rolling to ID Easter Dungeon rewards:

Base Item acquired here

Name: Ethereal Tether - Zanshin
Profession: Merchant
Roll ID: See Above
Roll Result: See Above
Item Type: Katana
Tier: 3
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Keen, Bleed 1, AA
Post Link: Here
Description:
A relic in purplish silver crusite make, housed in a ivory saya. When held it is as if your are linked to your targets, even if blind folded it is as if you can 'feel' them. Frightening to all those but the most practiced of minds, this weapon seeks to destroy opposition all its own.

ID#171335 LD: 12 Consumed Easter Bunny's Favor: Replaced Bleed with Envenom
ID#171336 LD: 16 Consumed Halloween Sticker: Added 4th slot of Vampiric Offense
Baldur will use his Cerberus Etching to replace the Vampiric Offense with Burn

Baldur will use his Bunny Stamp to upgrade his Emerald Matagama from a Perfect| Accuracy +3 trinket, to be a Demonic | Accuracy +3/Recovery 1 trinket

Edited by Baldur