[F1] Catfish Sundries (<<R5 Merchant>> & General Store) (closed for renovations)

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[iD: 9121 CD: 5+1=6] -1 Mat +1 XP +2 Uncommon Vouchers

[iD: 9122 CD: 3+1=4] -1 Mat +1 XP

Baldur put together another pack to head to the Merchant exchange, but he could immediately tell that what he had just wasn't good enough. Still, he figured he would take it over there and at least try.

"Hey old man." Baldur called out as he approached the <<Warehouse Manager>> but the man only smirked at him. It was rare that the manager found anyone that was close to his age in this world.

"What do you have for me today?" He asked Baldur, peering through the crate and shaking his head. "Not much here man"

Baldur sighed, "Can you at least give me some Uncommon Vouchers?"

The man sighed, but nodded and gave Baldur two vouchers for Uncommon items.

I enter the interesting shop with the intentions of purchasing things that would give me as a blacksmith a better advantage to things out in the wilderness,

Walking straight up to the counter i call to the clerk hoping they will answer.

Excuse me, im interested in purchasing 2 Perfect Weapons vouchers, a VIP Perfect Weapon Voucher, a few teleport crystals and a dimensional backpack of some sort...if you can do that for me?

Baldur smiled at the man who came into his shop.

"Welcome sir! I'm afraid I have a waiting list on my Perfect Weapon vouchers. I can certainly let you know what I have some available. No one is currently waiting on a VIP perfect weapon voucher, so I can give you the first one I get."

He reached back behind him on the shelf and pulls out a few teleport crystals and grabs a dimensional backpack off the counter.

"The Teleport Crystals are 1100 Col each, and the dimensional backpack is 5,200 Col. I think you'll be the first person to ever be able to buy one." He smiled. He really wanted to get one as soon as he could afford to.

thats great. i say pulling 8500 out of my bag and placing it on the table.

I can wait, the only on im rushing for if anything is the VIP voucher, so i can wait on the perfect ones. I say also taking out another 1200 col from my reserves and placing them onto the table in a separate bag so i can reserve the vouchers 

Just put me on the list for them, heres the cash and ill be back when you message me. I say as i write my name on a sheet of paper to reserve the vouchers as well. 

-9700 Col

+ Dimensional Backpack

+ 3 teleport Crystals

Baldur nodded and made a few notes in his ledger.

"I'll let you know as soon as I get my first VIP perfect voucher. And i'll have those 2 perfect weapon vouchers once I fulfill my prior obligations to another client."

(3) Teleportation Crystals = 3300 Col

(1) Dimensional Backpack = 5200 Col

(2) Perfect Vouchers = 700 Col (Prepaid)

(1) VIP Perfect Voucher = 500 Col (Prepaid)

-------------------------------------------------------

Total Sale = 9,700 Col

"Also, if you come across any unwanted Uncommon or Rare items, I can also convert those into Col for you."

(3) Teleport Crystals = +300 Col

(1) Dimensional BPack = +200 Col

(2) Perfect Vouchers = +700 Col

(1) VIP Perfect Voucher = +500 col

+1 XP

ID: 9160 CD: 2+1=3 -1 Mat +1 XP

ID: 9161 CD: 1+1=3 -1 Mat +1 XP

Baldur didn't even bother taking his stuff over to the Merchant Warehouse this time. He could see a pile of worthless for what it was. He took the waste and put it outside in the alleyway. Either someone would come along and take it, or the duration would eventually wear out and the useless mats would wither away into forgotten polygons.

"Hey babe. Can't talk. Big mob. Lots of Col. Stuff. Boom."

Tyger rushed over to his counter, slapping down 400 Col for a Health Potion. She grabbed the bottle soon after, albeit sloppily. She almost dropped the potion, but managed to get it into her inventory before running out the door, wielding her sword at the ready. 

Well. That was certainly odd.

-400 Col

+1 Health Potion

[iD: 9305 CD: 2+1=3] - 1 Mat, +1 XP

[iD: 9306 CD: 6+1=7] -1 Mat, +2 XP, +2 Uncommon vouchers

Baldur took his pack of supplies back to the <<Merchant's Warehouse>> but the supplies he brought were poor this time. Trade had been slow lately. He supposed everyone was saving up their money to buy chocolates for the upcoming Valentines Day.

"Ohayio! I have some more supplies for you here!" Baldur hoped the man would at least give him something.

"Looks like a bunch of worthless junk. I'll give you a pair of uncommon vouchers."

"Haiiii." Baldur said disappointedly, taking the vouchers and leaving.

Oske entered the shop she had bought an uncommon item from before. This time, she had good news for the merchant possibly, bad news for herself. She opened up her inventory after checking the prices sign, then placed down her Crystal Crafting Hammer. "This is a perfect item... It gives me a better chance to craft good items. I no longer have use for it. You'll pay 200 col for it, right?" She seemed a little sad to see it go. She had many memories with that hammer.

Item: Crystal Crafting Hammer
Quality: Perfect
Shop: ???? (Crafted before shop)
Description: +1 Crafting Die, a silvery hammer that is very durable.

Oske entered the shop she had bought an uncommon item from before. This time, she had good news for the merchant possibly, bad news for herself. She opened up her inventory after checking the prices sign, then placed down her Crystal Crafting Hammer. "This is a perfect item... It gives me a better chance to craft good items. I no longer have use for it. You'll pay 200 col for it, right?" She seemed a little sad to see it go. She had many memories with that hammer.

Baldur tried to smile as Oske, "That is correct miss." He seemed to sense the sentimental value she had for the hammer. "Are you sure you wish to let it go? I could probably treat it as a pawn if you're hurting for money...." When she didn't seem interested, Baldur gave her the Col for the hammer and made a note in his ledger.

Oske's hammer

+1 XP

+200 Col

Vasth walks in and looks around before going up to the counter and asking "Can i for 2 health potions please." and he takes out 800 col and puts it down.he learnt that he need it.

"Thank you sir! Please come again." He hands Vasth over 2 Health pots.

Baldur then makes a notation in his ledger.

0 Col gained from Health pots

+1 XP for sale

[iD: 9650 CD: 7+1=8] -1 Mat +2XP + 1 Rare voucher

[iD: 9651 CD: 1+1=2] -1 Mat +1XP

"What do you expect me to do with this?" The <<Warehouse Manager>> balked at Baldur's attempt to bring him something worth while.

"Hey.. theres good stuff in there." Baldur plead to the large, balding, musclebound man.

"Sure, but I'm half a mind to charge you a waste fee for this other censored." The man looked offended.

"Fine. What will you give me?"

"1 Rare Voucher, and not a col more."

Baldur sighed, took the Voucher, and left.

[iD: 9652 CD: 6+1 = 7] -2 Mat, +2 XP, + 2 Uncommon Vouchers

[iD: 9653 CD: 8+1 = 9] -2 Mat, +5 XP, + 1 Rare Voucher

Baldur gathered together a box with the last of his materials. Well, almost the last.

"I hope he takes these."

He set out once again for the <<Merchant Exchange>> and set the box of materials down in front of the <<Warehouse Manager>>.

"Well. Not a bad haul today!"

The man poked around in the boxes of what Baldur had brought him.

"I'll give you 2 Uncommon Vouchers and 1 Rare voucher. Sound fair?"

"Fair!" Baldur said with a smile and a handshake.

Tyger held a large bag full of good items, and plopped it down on Baldur's desk.

"Hey, I heard that you could use some of these for your Vouchers? That's great!"

Tyger spread all 16 on the counter. 

"I hope you can use these with your bargaining. No charge, just take care of Valentine's Day and we're good."

She gave him a kiss on the cheek when she leaned over the counter, and then darted back to her side of the store.

-16 good items from Tyger's shop, updated

[iD: 9670 CD: 12 (FINALLY!!!)] -2 good items, +8 XP, +1 VIP Perfect Voucher

[iD: 9671 CD: 7+1=8] -2 good items, +5XP, +1 Rare Voucher

Baldur decided to take a different approach. He collected several of the regular quality items he had laying around the shop and took those out to the exchange.

"Ho! I brought some different stuff this time!"

The balding, muscled man who was the <<Warehouse manager>> smiled when he saw the crates.

"It's about time! Now we got some interesting things... Hmm... this is great stuff. I'll give you a VIP and a rare, how's that sound."

"...."

"Hey, you okay?"

Baldur softly wiped away a single tear, "If I had known, I would have done this a long time ago..."

He took his vouchers and left before they could change their minds.

[iD: 9837 CD: 12] -2 Good items, + 1 VIP Perfect Voucher, +8 XP

[iD: 9838 CD: 11+1=12] -2 Good items, + 1 VIP Perfect Voucher, +8 XP

[iD: 9839 CD: 1+1=2] -2 Good items, +1 XP

[iD: 9840 CD: 5+1=6] -2 Good items, +2 Uncommon Vouchers, +2 XP

Baldur, having new information at his fingertips, gathered up a large crate of supplies and headed out to meet with the <<Warehouse Manager>> of the <<Merchant Exchange>>. He would have waved to the man as he approached, but both of his arms were full trying to balance all of the goods he had brought with him.

"Hey! I have more stuff for you!"

"Great, let's see what you got!" The bald man smiled eagerly.

He poked around, trying not to give away his game face, but he was obviously pleased with what Baldur had brought.

"I gotta say, you've really stepped up your game. This is the best I've seen yet, and there's a lot in here I really need."

He reached into a satchel at his side and pulled out a handful of vouchers, including two golden VIP vouchers. Baldur's eyes went wide.

"Thank you!"