[F1] Catfish Sundries (<<R5 Merchant>> & General Store) (closed for renovations)

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baldur needed to make another of his daily supply runs, but he was running low on inventory. So he made his way around various other shops for the various crafters on the first floor, then the second, then the third... until he had reached the 9th floor. The whole time he never bought a single thing, but rather took notes on what was full stocked, what was low, and who priced what for how much. In the end, he had a journal that was filled to the brim with as many marketing notes as he could. He found a nice bench on the 9th floor and sat down, looking over the results of his work. It took some time, but he was able to pick out which areas were under supplied, and where the best prices to get them were.

"Alright, let's do this!"

An hour later, and Baldur had found a nice cache of supplies for his shop. The margin would vary item by item, but it would let him maintain his prices and give him some supplies to take over to the <<Merchant Exchange>>.

He scribbled some notes into his ledger before he headed out.

+8 Good items

-400 col

With his boxes of newfound supplies, Baldur headed out to the Exchange in search of the bald man who looked like he should have been a pro-wrestler or body builder.

[iD: 9905 CD: 9+1=10 -2 Good items, +1 Rare Voucher, +5XP

[iD: 9906 CD: 6+1=7 -2 Good items, +2 uncommon Vouchers, +3XP

[iD: 9907 CD: 3+1=4 (no deal, no mats lost) +2XP

[iD: 9908 CD: 3+1=4 (no deal, no mats lost) +2XP

Baldur presented the crate of carefully chosen supplies. It was the fruits of a day of diligent, calculated hard work.

"I'll give you 2 Uncommon and 1 Rare."

If this had been an anime, Baldur's jaw would have dropped to the floor in shock.

"Wh-whaaat?!"

"This is an uninspired collection of junk, be thankful I'm giving you that much." Baldur was so crestfallen, he just took the vouchers and left.

Ender walked in to the merchant shop and quickly went to the general store side. He was really needing to prepare for the Cerberus  battle he was to have soon. Ender quickly went through each aisle  , picking up a total of two health potions and one field rations. He gave the money and yelled "thanks" to the shop owner, Baldur.

-1000 col

+2 Health Potions

+1 Field Rations

[iD: 10154 CD: 8+1=9] -2 Good Items, +3 XP, +1 Rare Voucher

[iD: 10155 CD: 11+1=12] -2 Good Items, +8 XP, +1 VIP Perfect Voucher

[iD: 10156 CD: 10+1=11] -2 Good Items, +8 XP,  +1 Perfect Voucher

[iD: 10157 CD: 7+1=8] -2 Good Items, +3 XP, +1 Rare Voucher

When Baldur arrived at the <<Merchant Exchange>> with his pack of goods, he was more than a little disheartened. The last visit, when he had spent an ENTIRE DAY preparing for, had gone so poorly. It was almost soul crushing. So when the <<Warehouse Manager>> when wide eyed at the crate of goods he had thrown together in a few minutes Baldur felt like trying to flip the table over.

"I'll give you 1 VIP, a perfect, and 2 rare vouchers." The man told him.

"I hate you." Baldur said, only half meaning.

The large man laughed, "Would you rather I give you less?"

Baldur huffed, "It would make me feel better, but no. I'll take this to make up for yesterday."

The merchant laughed and handed the vouchers over.

Ariel walked in the Store "hey Baldur got some goodies for you...in the end I decided to sell some stuff since my store storage is getting filled with normal Items..Here you go, so how much you reckon all of them are worth?" she makes a couple of hand signs and pulls out and on his desk 19 Good quality items that were neatly folded and occupied little place. 

- 20X Good quality Items: 3rd / 4th / 5th / 6th / 7th / 8th / 9th / 10th  / 11th /12th / 13th / 14th / 15th / 16th / 17th / 18th / 19th / 20th / 21th / 22th /

sorry for this order but I just copied it from my shop.. gonna check each link now to be sure.

//checked..all good and added the 2 I did today:D

As if suddenly remembering something Ariel asked Baldur with a grin: "Hey what's your status on the vouchers?..I'd like to buy one:D a perfect one that is. I want to modify this baby a little." she said while with a grin on her face, she placed her hand on the hilt of her black rapier.

Total items handed for the deal: 20x Good quality.

Baldur's eyes go wide as Ariel places item after item on the table before him. He slowly counted them up, his blue eyes continuing to grew as the number reached higher and higher.

"Well, let's see. Twenty items, and my standard rate is 25 col each. So that'd come to 500 col. This'll last me approximately two to two and half days. So how about this. I'll give you the 500 Col and the perfect voucher for free. Unfortunately, I have to serve my clients who have already visited me first, but I'll put you on the list for the next available one, even before me. How does that sound?"

Assuming Ariel accepts, he opens up the trade window.

-500 Col

+20 Good Items

Ariel looks at him with a pleased smile: "I would be a fool to deny such an offer, you sir have yourself a deal. Don't worry about that voucher, just PM me when you get a hold of one, so that I come to pick it up:D. I'm quite happy of the stats for now, still have to get ahold of more SPs before changing the +1 acc into dmg." She then started heading towards the exit after storing the col, saying: " 'till next time then. " she waves as she exits the shop.

+ 500 col and a promise for a perfect voucher

((soo glad I didn't messed up the item links.. spent half an hour to check all 20 of them, my internet is so slow:(

[iD: 10327 CD: 11+1=12] -2 Good Items, +8 XP, +1 VIP Perfect Voucher

[iD: 10328 CD:  5+1=6] -2 Good Items, +2 XP, +2 Uncommon Voucher

[iD: 10329 CD: 3+1=4] No deal, +1 XP

[iD: 10331 CD: 7+1=8] -2 Good Item, +3XP, 1 Rare Voucher

Purchases (1) Healing potion for 400 Col to replenish.

-400 col

+1 Healing Potion

Baldur came by his store on his way out on a quest to pick up more items. He would need a lot of healing potions for this quest, and even still it was risky.

He made some notes in his ledger as grabbed 3 more potions.

+3 Healing Potions

-1,200 Col

+3XP

Tyger waltzed over to Baldur's side after closing up her forge, and grabbed a few Health Potions off of the counter to purchase. 

"Just some last minute prep for Cerberus."

She grinned, transferring the Col over to Baldur before taking the Potions and Field Ration she'd grabbed.

+3 Health Potions

+1 Field Ration

-1,400 Col

[iD: 10412 CD: 12+1] -2 Good items, +8XP, +1 VIP Perfect Voucher

[iD: 10413 CD: 6+1]   -2 Good items, +2 XP, +2 Uncommon Vouchers

[iD: 10414 CD: 10+1] -2 Good Items, +5 XP, +1 Perfect Voucher

[iD: 10415 CD: 10+1] -2 Good Items, +5 XP, +1 Perfect Voucher

Level Up! 2 more crafts gained!

[iD: 10416 CD: 4+1=5] -1 Good items, +2 XP, +2 Uncommon Vouchers

[iD: 10417 CD: 1+1=2] -1 Good items, +1 XP

Baldur buys 6 Good Items from himself and puts a note in his ledger.

+6 Good Items

-300 Col

+6 XP

Baldur set about his crafting for the day.

[iD: 10505 CD: 9+1=10] +5XP, +2 Rare Vouchers

[iD: 10506 CD: 6+1=7] +2XP, +2 Uncommon Vouchers

[iD: 10507 CD: 10+1=11] +5XP, +1 Perfect Voucher

[iD: 10508 CD: 6+1=7] +2XP, +2 Uncommon Vouchers

[iD: 10509 CD: 12+1=13] +8XP, +1 VIP Perfect Voucher

[iD: 10510 CD: 7+1=8] +3XP, +1 Rare Voucher

-16 Good items

Oikawa strolls into the merchant shop. He had received word that the vouchers he requested had arrived and were ready for sale. Walking up tot he counter, he shook Baldur's hand and greeted him. "Hey man! It's good to see ya!" Pausing for a bit, he continued. "So those vouchers are ready? How much for 1 VIP Perfect and 1 Regular Perfect? I'm changing my stats, but I don't want to buy new stuff altogether so these vouchers should do the trick!" 

Oikawa strolls into the merchant shop. He had received word that the vouchers he requested had arrived and were ready for sale. Walking up tot he counter, he shook Baldur's hand and greeted him. "Hey man! It's good to see ya!" Pausing for a bit, he continued. "So those vouchers are ready? How much for 1 VIP Perfect and 1 Regular Perfect? I'm changing my stats, but I don't want to buy new stuff altogether so these vouchers should do the trick!" 

Baldur smiled when he saw Oikawa walk into the shop. "Hey man!" Reaching under the counter he brought out a folder full of vouchers. "So, I've been having more luck with VIP Vouchers than with perfect ones. VIPs normally go for 500, and Perfects go for 350, but since it's taken me so long to get your order, I'm just gonna give you two VIPs for 350 each. Sound fair?"

Baldur opened up a trade window and placed the vouchers there for Oikawa.

-2 VIP Perfect Vouchers

If it helps you I have a starter sword(good item). It says I can get 25 off of it?

(Sorry, on mobile)

Baldur nodded to the new customer he hadn't met before. "Hello and welcome! And yes, I am buying basic equipment for 25 Col."

He opened up a trade window and offered it to the player.

-25 Col

+1 Good Item

Sozen walked into the general store, quickly zeroing in on the Healing Potions. Grabbing 2, he placed 800 Col on the counter and nodded at Baldur. "Stocking up before hitting the upper floors, testing out my new equipment. Have a good one!"

-800 Col

+2 Healing Potions

Baldur waved to the vaguely familiar looking player has he came in for his healing potions. "Thank you very much and please come again!"

He then made a note in his ledger.

0 col gained from (2) Healing Potions

+2 XP