[F1-Merchant] Lucky Luci's Lounge [PKer Accessible]

We Are Now Open;

8 Materials for Sale - 400 Each

Welcome to Lucky Luci's Lounge!

Here, you can find one of the more, if not the most, peaceful places outside of the town's safe zone. This lounge is a multifunctional establishment giving players a place to rest while adventuring outside of the town walls, gives guilds and players a prime location for meetings (several rooms are available for free upon request, but the meetings themselves must be contained within their own thread), and even gives players a shot at their own profit in the basement, where the more notorious side of Lucky Luci's commences. Please note that food and drink is not provided, naturally, but water fountains are placed about to keep players fresh and hydrated.

One Stop Shop!

Here lies the one of the only two currently available shopping section of the lounge, which is designed with the customer on a quick errand run in mind. I have all items upon display with an easy to browse and shop method in place, they simply require you to purchase them via your own menu. No time wasting, no hassles, and most importantly, no problems. Further sections, including the Pawn and Customs, will be announced at a later date (though may be introduced sooner if a push from competition occurs, fair warning).

Antidote Potion
  • Cures the target of one condition. Requires a post action.
  • Price: 500 Col
Healing Potion
  • Heals the user for 5 HP. Requires a post action.
  • Price: 400 Col
Field Rations
  • Grants +2 MAX HP for the duration of a thread or one roleplay day, whichever comes first. Requires a post action. Can't be used in combat or if threatened. [TEMP BUFF Cook]
  • Price: 120 Col
Immolation Potion
  • Grants the user Rank 1 Thorns. (Opponent suffers 1 DMG on an opponent/mob BD of 6-8 if you were a target of their attack.) Duration of five posts. Requires a post action.
  • Price: 200 Col
Basic Teleport Crystal
  • Returns the caster to the primary safe zone location of that floor. Requires two post actions to complete teleportation. Example: You use the crystal on your first post, but do not teleport away until your next post.
  • Price: 1,000 Col
Basic Armor
  • Generic good quality armor. Provides no enhancement bonuses, but may be used to gain the benefit of armor skills. All types available.
  • Price: 50 Col
Basic Weapons
  • Generic good quality weapons. Provides no enhancement bonuses. All weapon types available.
  • Price: 50 Col
Dimensional Backpack
  • Adds +1 to player carry capacity. (This item does not take up an equipment slot.) May only ever have one Dimensional Backpack at any given time.
  • Price: 5,000 Col

Swap Shop!

Here lies the second of the two currently available shopping sections of the lounge, which is designed for the customer that's looking for a new item. Have an old, perfect quality sword of yours that you've been looking to respec? I've got you covered! We can take that +1 DMG, +2 ACC Longsword of yours and make it into a +3 DMG Longsword! Got a heavy, perfect quality armor that you can't wear because you decided to go down the Light Armor skill tree? Great, we can respec it into a Leather Tunic or something similar with whatever enchantments that float your boat. The Swap Shop is the One Stop for all your self-owned equipment concerns.

Vouchers
  • Uncommon (100 Col) - Allows the player to re-assign enchantments on uncommon items.
  • Rare (250 Col) - Allows the player to re-assign enchantments on rare items.
  • Perfect (350 Col) - Allows the player to re-assign enchantments on perfect items.
  • VIP Perfect (500 Col) - Allows the player to re-assign enchantments on perfect items, but also allows the player the option to change the type to whatever you wish. For example, a Perfect Curved Sword (weapon) could be turned into a Perfect Heavy Armor (armor).

Pawn and Customs!

This section of the shop is unavailable at this time. If you would like to sell your unwanted items or are looking for some cheap discounts on pre-owned items, then I suggest you check out Baldur's, please send him my regards.

The Basement!

Coming soon... Hehehehe...

Merchant Tracker

Any good merchant knows to keep track of how they're doing and I'm one of them. It's important to know how you're doing against the market, whether it's good, bad, or just plain ugly. Everyone has their days on both ends of the spectrum and everywhere in between. Of course, that's no excuse to start slacking in business.

Information:
  • Rank 1
  • 28 EXP
  • 2 Crafts per Day
Leveling Chart:
  • Rank 1 - 0+ EXP (2 Crafts per Day)
  • Rank 2 - 100+ EXP (4 Crafts per day, plus reduce fees and increase gains by 10 Col.)
  • Rank 3 - 400+ EXP (6 Crafts per day, plus reduce fees and increase gains by 25 Col. +1 CD for Vouchers.)
  • Rank 4 - 1,000+ EXP (8 Crafts per day, plus reduce fees and increase gains by 50 Col. +1 CD for Vouchers and Black Market.)
  • Rank 5 - 2,500+ EXP (10 Crafts per day, plus reduce fees and increase gains by 100 Col. +2 CD for Vouchers and Black Market.)

The Black Market!

The Black Market is the best place for any merchant to wander. I don't want to give away any of my own secrets, but a girl out on her luck could take a material or two and turn it into three or four. In a few days, that'll turn into a dozen. A week from now, it'll be a hundred! Being a merchant is a fine art and a fun one at that, but you've got to know when to hold them and when to fold them. Some deals aren't worth the trade, but sometimes, the risk is so good that you've just gotta take the chance. You know how girls like to shop for frilly dresses and expensive perfume? I like to trade, that's my calling.

Chances of Success
  • CD of 1 (Scammed!) - Gain 1 EXP, but lose all materials.
  • CD of 2 to 4 (Bad Luck) - Gain 1 EXP, but lose half of the materials.
  • CD of 5 to 7 (Dead Day) - Gain 1 EXP, keep your current materials.
  • CD of 8 to 9 (Fair Exchange) - Gain 2 EXP, exhange your materials for an equal amount of materials.
  • CD of 10 (Lucky Deal) - Gain 3 EXP, exhange your materials for an equal amount of materials +1.
  • CD of 11 (Smooth Talking) - Gain 4 EXP, exhange your materials for an equal amount of materials +2.
  • CD of 12 (Striking It Rich!) - Gain 5 EXP, exchange your materials for an equal amount of materials +4.
Tracking Trade
  • N/A

Last post, reserved for future content.

Tracking Log:

* +17 Mats - 2/7 - Earning a Living

* +4 Mats - 2/7 - Striking it Rich! (+5 EXP)

* +0 Mats - 2/7 - Fair Exchange (+3 EXP)

* -5 Mats - 2/7 - Purchasing Supplies from Crimson Jeweler

* +0 Mats - 2/8 - 9187 - Fair Exchange (+3 EXP)

* -1 Mats - 2/8 - 9195 - Bad Luck (+2 EXP)

* +1 Mats - 2/9 - 9315 - Lucky Deal (+4 EXP)

* +0 Mats - 2/9 - 9317 - Fair Exchange (+3 EXP)

* -1 Mats - 2/10 - 9381 - Bad Luck (+2 EXP)

* -1 Mats - 2/10 - 9383 - Bad Luck (+2 EXP)

* -1 Mats - 2/10 - 9450 - Bad Luck (+2 EXP)

* +0 Mats - 2/11 - 9451 - Dead Day (+2 EXP)

Total: 14 Mats

[8653] 12 (Striking it Rich! +4 Materials, +5 EXP)

I made my way to the Black Market hoping to make my fair share of business during my first day on the job. I didn't expect to get much, but I did intend to make even or profit, if that was possible. I had only departed with two materials, one in each hand, but as they day went on it multiplied by two, then another two appeared. It was one successful day, simply put. I returned home, ready to make my way over to the Crimson Jeweller to pick up a particular item, or set of items, that I needed to make myself more presentable.

Information:

• Rank 1
  • 5 EXP
  • 2 Crafts per Day (1 Completed Today)

[8654] 8 (Fair Exchange +0 Materials, +3 EXP)

I was returning home or, for lack of a better word, my business from the Crimson Jeweller. The owners seemed to be a man of good business, reasonable rates and decent traffic. It was a business that I intended to investigate more about at a later date. There wasn't much time left in the day so I figured I'd run out and try to turn a quick profit. Unfortunate, it wasn't too good. Just a bit of swapping, but it did help the day go by faster. Better luck next time.

Information:

• Rank 1
  • 8 EXP
  • 2 Crafts per Day (2 Completed Today)

Natsu was gently walking around the room.... In search of something. When he didn't find any sort of materials for sale he got a little depressed. But then Natsu same the sign that said "Black Market". Natsu looked around and opened his guidebook, trying to figure out what a "Black Market " was. Either it wasn't in there, or Natsu sucked at checking things over. Then Natsu called into the back to ask.

(Ooc: I know how to do it but Natsu doesn't. And what do I give you for this?)

I was laying comfortably on one of the couches with the pop-up legs, the kind that I chose not to put out in the lobby simply for the sake of not having anyone trying to sleep the day away in front of the rest my customers. Or soon to be customers since I really did- I sat up, who was that? "One moment, please!" I put the reclining couch back in its former position and approached from behind the counter, the guy seemed lost, "What can I get for you today?"

((Okay, well it seems I gave off the wrong impression. The Black Market is specifically for the Merchant profession itself and counts towards our crafts for the day, much like forging a weapon or armor is to a Blacksmith. I currently have a few materials available for sale if that's what you desire, they are currently 400 each. This will change over time depending on stuck and such.))

Tyger walked into the shop, hoping that Baldur wouldn't be mad about giving sales to another Merchant. But, it couldn't really be helped. She had mats for sale at an ungodly price, but with some haggling, the owner Luci may be able to make a sale off of her. 

"Heya! I heard you had some mats for sale."

Tyger called out, stepping up to the front desk. Natsu, a lower level player she'd seen here and there was waiting and speaking with her, so she waited her turn as she reread the price. 400 a piece? Maybe it's a haggling attempt. She can pull people into the store to haggle, and sell them for a decent price. At least, I hope. Tyger thought to herself as she waited.

[9187] 9 (Fair Exchange +0 Materials, +3 EXP)

[9195] 4 (Bad Luck -1 Materials, +2 EXP)

I watched as another player entered my lounge, obviously with something on her mind, "Let me deal with this customer really quick and I'll see if we can get things rolli-" Before I had time to answer or speak with the girl, a knock at the backdoor could be heard, "One moment, just have to check this." Apologizing to both customers, I ran and opened the door, hoping my deal had worked out, "Sorry, Lucifer... The boss was out today and... I got mugged..." He handed me three of the four materials he had left with, leaving me to release a sigh of disappointment, "It's fine, Aldion. You did good guarding the rest. Go." I tossed the materials he handed me on the table next to me and closed the door for him, then returned to the counter, "Sorry about that, but yes. As I just told this customer, materials are on sale for 400." I'd lean over the counter and, if she would bend down close enough to hear, I would tell her the price I was aiming for "I'd do 350 a piece, just had a delivery go bad today. Take 'em all and I'll even toss in a free one for the road."

Information:

• Rank 1
  • 13 EXP

[9315] 10 (Lucky Deal +1 Materials, +4 EXP)

[9317] 8 (Fair Exchange +0 Materials, +3 EXP)

Another knock would so rudely interrupt my bargain, "Oh, goodness. Excuse me, once again. Take a moment and consider the deal." I stopped leaning on the counter and dashed to the back, this better be important. I opened it to reveal Aldion once again, huffing and puffing as if he just ran a 5K marathon, "What happened to you?" Aldion raised his arm in victorious glory as he revealed an item that looked familiar, "I got it, I chased down the thief... The idiot was just about to... enter your shop before... he saw me leaving... Phew..." I grinned, that's why I trusted Aldion. Sure, he screwed up from time to time, but he always made sure he made amends at the end of the day, "Great job, I'll message you in the morrow with a new client. I may just have to meet the boss myself, in person. Enjoy the day off." I accepted the recovered material and went back up to the counter, "So, what do you think?"

Information:

• Rank 1
  • 20 EXP

Tyger tapped her chin and considered the deal, but only for a few seconds.

"Heh, I might have to wait a bit. I've got the Col, but not willing to part with it for that many mats. I think it's too high, but maybe when you have more in stock we can haggle some more?"

The blacksmith suggested. She knew when she'd left the shop that she probably wasn't going to walk out with mats, but the pricing only proved it. Only an idiot, or someone with a ridiculous amount of Col would be able to take that deal. But, as she'd said, she'd be back if the prices went down with more inventory.

"You know where i'm at, or you can send me a PM. I'll keep a watch on the prices."

Tyger smiled.

He enters the Lounge, lingers around looking at the luxuries that would fancy the trivial individual, then walks over to the counter. He spots potions, crystals, and other miscellaneous items that he had no need or want for, at least not at this time. Taking a potion from the shelf, he examined it, "Yes, I do believe this would suffice." He placed the vial back, pulled up his prompt screen and selected "Purchase" then "Accept" in order to purchase a single dosage. Four hundred Col, all that he had at the time, was withdrawn from his wallet as the potion was placed into his inventory. He looked up the shop owner, facial expression unbeknownst to her, "Thank you, my fair lady. Good day to you." A simple movement of his hand to acknowledge his departure was all that would occur afterwards, then he'd be on his merry way.

Healing Potion

• Heals the user for 5 HP. Requires a post action.
  • Price: 400 Col

- 400 Col (New Balance of 0 Col)

+ 1 Healing Potion