[PP-F1] Back to Floor 1 (Alyss)

Raeyliff teleported back to the Town of Beginnings at Floor 1 and rested. It's been a long time since he last came back here, so many people met, so much stuff has happened. He breathed in deeply before letting it all out, relaxing himself, before lying down under a tree in one of the gardens inside town. He rested there for a bit, looking at all the players running around to and from the town. Man, they all look so busy. I never took a moment to relax like this before, mainly because it doesn't suit me. Now I want to get up. Maybe after 5 minutes. It would be great. If I find some inspiration to go and fight some more boars it would be enough to get me away from under this tree. I wonder if there are animals that could be tamed? I'd like a kitten, or maybe even a nice bear cub. They'd be really cute and really nice companions when I'm resting. he thought, looking around.

Alyss had been playing around in the garden with the younger players most of the day, cause there were some who was under 10 in the game, and Alyss had taken upon her self to nurse em as if were they her own kids.

But it could not keep going forever, cause she needed some action it was a game after all, and she needed to write a good review of it when she was done so she needed to test out all aspects of the game, she soon noticed some guy laying under a tree as she smiled to her self and sent the kids off with one of the others who took care of em.

And as she got over to the spot were the guy was laying she was standing in front of him so her shadow would cover his view as the black haired lady said "I don't think i seen you around here before, and did i hear you say something about kittens?" she said and giggled standing there in her almost pitch black outfit.

Raeyliff noticed a girl approach him and stood up as to show respect, but after hearing what she had to say he laughed and shrugged. "I haven't seen you before either. My name's Raeyliff, but I don't know yours just yet. As to why I was talking about kittens, it was because I was thinking about these rumors of a quest that brings familiars as a reward." he said, smiling. He looked at the kids that were running off. How old are they? Why are they here? Trapped as well? But...they're so young. Something like the NerveGear can totally damage their brain, and if they're stuck here, then who knows how their physical bodies are going to keep up. Damn you, Kayaba. It's one thing to trap teenagers here, but it's another to trap innocent kids. he thought angrily. He tried hard not to show that he was angry while looking at these kids, and said quietly. "How innocent and lovely they are, children." 

Alyss smiled at the guy and sad down beside him and then introduced her self "I'm Alyss, and Yeah its quite the curse that parents should buy the game for there kids, cause it is gonna hurt em quite a lot i'm sure, not to say everyone else also, but at least they stopped thinking about being trapped in here since they got each other to play with, some of them is all the way down to 7 years old" she looked towards the kids with a smile as she said "Yeah kids are quite lovely, aren't they as long as they are not your own" she then waved towards them most of them already knowing her quite well.

"Its hard for them to be here, so someone have to take care of them after all"

Raeyliff nodded and sat down before sighing. "Yeah, I guess." he said, before looking at her. "So, what have you been doing lately? Fighting monsters or just helping out kids?" he asked. He looked around before looking at Alyss. He didn't really know the girl except for her name, so he wanted to know more about her in terms of what she's been doing and what she was planning to do in the future. It was close to the only way he'd be able to understand and know the path she's going to take or is taking at the moment. He smiled a bit, trying to regain his old cheerfulness after seeing the kids and thinking all these horrible, yet quite true, thoughts. He just didn't want to think about it anymore, he wanted it out of his mind.  

Alyss smiled "What i been doing lately?, not much fighting yet since i haven't even left the town once yet, i stay in town and help out the kids, so they got a place to sleep and have someone looking over them, they cant be left alone at that age after all" she said and smiled at him.

"What about you?, have you been out fighting lately?"

She asked curious since she had not really been outside yet, but knew she needed to get outside soon cause she needed materials to start getting a professions and at some point get on the front line so she can fight to get out of this game, and rescue the kids from this nightmare.

"Really? That's awesome!" he said. He hadn't met a person that cared for the kids before...he didn't know that there were kids in this game in the first place. He grinned before looking up at the tree. "Ah yes, I've been out fighting a lot. Met a lot of people, got myself a profession...but I still have a long way to go. Just like in any game you play, the goals you have are always replaced by ones you want to achieve as you level up and complete more of them." he said, before looking back at Alyss. "So, would you like to go outside and fight for the first time? I'll guide you through it." he said, smiling and looking at her. This would be a good chance for her to experience the world outside of the safe zone for once, to see how to fight and how to be a successful and strong player in this game. She had to learn now, or else she wouldn't be able to progress later on. And nobody would want that, of course. 

Alyss smiled at him "So you already got a Profession ?, what kind?, i'm still thinking about which to pick my self but i think i might become a jeweler and make trinkets and accessories for those that bring the materials" She said with a smile looking at him as she got up standing.

"I would love to try go outside and fight, i would not mind a helping hand in my first battle" she said and smiled

As she got up and got ready to walk where ever you had in mind since she did not quite know where to actually find the mobs

He stood up as well and stretched until he felt his muscles relaxed everywhere before nodding and grinning. "Okay, let's go! I'm going to be supporting you as you go so that I can interfere only when things seem to get really tough, and because I don't want to kill the monster before you get to attack it, alright?" he asked. "As for the profession I have, it is alchemy. It's really cool, you get to mix potions and stuff." he said, grinning. "We'll talk more to detail about that later, if you want. Right now, off we go! Lead the way, Alyss!" he said encouragingly, grinning. 

Alyss looked to the guy a little confused as he wanted her to lead as she points to her self and says "I lead the way?, i barely know the way out of the city" she said and giggled as she started walking towards the way she had seen people come rushing from the most, thinking that would be the way out since there were always new people walking down that road.

"So your my back up for this fight then?, do you still get loot then if i solo the monster?" she said confused looking at him as she kept on walking her weapon was not a very handy one since it was basically the smallest weapon you could find after a dagger, but she did not mind getting close and personal in other games, so she had picked what she did like from other games she had played since she had not bettet on getting stuck in here.

"So how many monster have you actually killed?" she said as she could see the gate up ahead

"Oh yeah, I forgot. Well, we'll take the way that most players take then." he said, and smiled. He walked next to Alyss as they moved. "I don't think I'll get any loot if you kill them, but you need the loot more than I do, so its fine." he answered. After hearing her question of how many monsters he's killed, he shrugged. "Hard to say, but I'm pretty sure I've killed over 10 monsters. I'm a beginner too, you know? By the way...what weapon do you use, and what level are you? I'm level 7, and a battle-axe user." he said, trying to know more about her fighting abilities before they walked out of the safe zone. It was extremely dangerous, in his opinion, to team up with players without knowing exactly what their fighting attributes were. They soon continued walking until they reached the outside of the safe zone and began to see one or two boars around. 

Alyss just walked and hoped that Raeyliff was following her as she heard his voice asking about her weapon type and fighting style she turned around and started walking backwards as she said "I use a Khukiri, which is basically just a curved dagger, and i'm level 3 but been unlucky with quests so haven't earned any skill points to upgrade my stats since i only been in town" she said and pulled out her weapon and showed you, "And i never really used em before, i would have picked curved two hander but its a unlock skill and i read it gives you no bonus what so ever also using a two hander so i might just stay with curved blade even tho i would prefer basically any other type of weapon since they are quite hard to actually damage someone with" she said as the two got out of the safe zone and she could spot the boars walking around the grassland it was quite beautiful, there were quite a bunch of boars out there but they did seem to not be linket so it would be possible to take em out one by one if needed.

Raeyliff nodded. "Sounds good. I haven't see a curved blade before. Ah...it seems that a boar stands in our path. Well, I'll attack first, just to show you how to, then you will." he said, smiling, before pulling out Helspendel. "Hmm...I hope I don't kill it." he said, and charged.

[8296 BD:6 MD:8]

[Raeyliff deals 4 damage]

[boar deals 1 damage]

Raeyliff swung his battle-axe directly at the boar and slashed its side with ease. With his new Athletics skill, he was able to carry the battle-axe better and without effort. It felt good to have that skill, since it came in handy that well. The boar was pushed back by the attack, but wasted no time in attacking Raeyliff, pushing him away as well. Raeyliff jumped back and nodded at Alyss. "Now it's your turn. Give it your best shot!" he said. 

[boar: 2/6]

[Raeyliff: 21/22]

[Alyss:9/9]

(okay lets see if i did get this right with the dices just had to roll twice before i did understand it.)

[

8299 8 2 11 3

]

[Alyss deals 2 damage]

[boar deals 0 damage]

Alyss Wep (if you did not know what a khukiri is )

11_AEOF_Gurkha_Afghan_Kukri.jpg

Alyss smirked as she watched Raeyliff attack the boar and as he did hit it its health did just sink almost to kill it, as she did spot the boar hitting him also

"So my turn to try beat the boar?" she said and pulled out her Khukiri and smiled as she turned it around holding it the oppesite way of what you would hold it normally so it's curve would go outwards instead of in, as she charged forward and placed her hand on the back of the boar as she flipped over it as her weapon would cut off the head of the boar as it would disappear.

As Alyss did land on her feet again after having slayed her first enemy without getting hit she was quite happy and smirked "That was quite cool, so its just like that?"

[boar: 0/6]

[Raeyliff: 21/22]

[Alyss:9/9]

[Loot Roll 11]

Raeyliff put his battle-axe on his back and clapped, smiling. "Good job. Now let's continue to the next one. We can fight about as much as you want us to before we take a break for the day. I can go for a long time." he said, grinning. Walking with Alyss in the path, he heard a grunt but was too late to turn around. A boar, about the same size as the one before it, attacked Raeyliff directly on his back, making him fall forward and straight to the ground. He stood up slowly before turning to look at Alyss and nodded. "Fight it. Don't worry about me just yet. Go." he said, before grabbing his battle-axe from his back and holding it in offence position behind Alyss.

[8420 BD:1 MD:9]

[Raeyliff fails]

[boar deals 2 damage]

[Raeyliff:19/22]

[Alyss: 9/9]

[boar: 11/11]

ID 8424  BD 8     MD4

as the two was walking away from the first boar they had meet that was quite useless since it did not even have loot on it, but soon as they walked another wild (pokemon) boar appeared that charged her companion, she still had her knife in her hand as she charged towards the boar to try make a front flip over it and slice its back to get over on Raeyliff's side of the boar so she could hide behind him to use him as shield, as she rushed towards the boar it spottet her and turned around and started charging her, but without much luck as she jumped and stepped on its face and did cut it a single time as she landed on her feet again.

[8420 BD:1 MD:9]

[Alyss deals 2 Damage]

[boar Misses and gets kicked into the ground]

[Raeyliff:19/22]

[boar: 9/11]

[8431 BD: 9 MD:9]

[Raeyliff deals 6 damage]

[boar deals 2 damage]

Raeyliff didn't take kindly to monsters who attacked him "stealthily". In fact, he hated that out of everything. He smirked as he saw Alyss hit him and then, after she got out of the way, he charged and swung his battle-axe towards it as much as he could, at the moment, slashing it's side and making it fall on it's back from impact. He stood up afterwards and laughed. "Dead yet?" he asked. As soon as he asked that, the boar quickly stood straight and charged at him with the same force he used on it, pushing him back as well before it jumped back to its place. He grinned. "At least you didn't attack my back now, or else you would've been in trouble..." he said, before looking at Alyss. "Switch." he said, and gave her a thumbs up as he felt his Life Steal skill work it's charm and heal him 1 HP.

[Raeyliff:18/22]

[boar: 3/11]

ID 8436  BD 10   LD 1  MD 3  

[Alyss deals Critical hit for 4 Damage]

[boar Misses gets RECKT]

[Raeyliff:18/22]

[boar: -1/11]

Alyss did see Raeyliff get a little angry over the sneak attack and just smirked for herself as she did see his hit slam the boar into the ground, but without luck of killing it, but it did look as if it had given up on life, cause when Alyss rushed towards it, it looked more as if it did not even try to evade her attack as she did run by it and slashed its side several times as the boar would disappear and once more she had managed to win a fight without getting hit a single time.

"It seems quite easy, the mobs don't seem to wanna try kill me only you" she said and giggled softly and did put her kiri away and then went over to look at the boar that had a loot icon over it, and as Alyss fucked up her loot roll, they were now in combat again now just with a mimic, but it had only just spawned in so no actions had been taken yet.

[+1 Mat for looting and no bonus due to [censored] roll ]

[Mimic 11/11]

[8441 BD:1 MD:10]

[Raeyliff fails]

[Mimic deals 3 damage]

Raeyliff nodded. "Never seen a mimic before, they look friendly enough." he said sarcastically, before laughing. He then charged, hoping to land some heavy damage on it. Instead, he was met by the Mimic's speed as it rushed to attack him first, causing him to be confused. What? It's attacking already? And with such speed... Raeyliff was thrown back on the ground. He looked at the sky and then he breathed in deeply before yelling "KAYABAAAAAAAAA I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T HELP ME OUT FOR ONCE YOU HEAR ME?!". After yelling that, he let out a sigh and then said. "Switch, please..". He felt frustrated. He wasn't able to craft any good potions so far, he wasn't even close to reaching the front lines. So many things are just not working out and Kayaba is just laughing at my helplessness. 10/10 would play again, Kayaba. 10/10... he thought, calming down.

[Raeyliff: 15/22]

[Mimic: 11/11]

[8447 BD:9 MD: 9]

Alyss was almost laughing her pants off as she did see the living chest rush towards Raeyliff and just smash him to the ground like was he just something in its way. "That was quite funny, you really did try your best to hit that grass did you not?" she said and then the Mimic came charging and started biting her in her leg as Alyss would take two damage from the bite and next thing she would do was kick her leg forward as hard as she could which send the mimic straight into a nearby rock as it took three damage from getting smashed into the rock with such speed. " At least i'm more lucky then you" she said with a smile

[Alyss Deals 3 Damage]

[Mimic deals 2 Damage]

[Raeyliff: 15/22]

[Alyss: 7/9]

[Mimic: 8/11]