Ronariku's Journal (Hopefully final one. >.<)

«Name» Ronariku Shingitora

» Username:Ronariku
» Real name: Ronnie
» Age: 19
» Gender:Male
» Height: 6 ft.

» About: History/personality

I'm a kind, simple swordsman, I am from Japan and love going outside for a good walk or sword training. I talk only when needed, relying on my size to do the talking for me.

My girlfriend's name was Shino, she was a great person and loved going outdoors, I take a lot from her, she was my only love in life so far.

I've always favored a light sword, that's why my weapon choice is a rapier, it's light, durable, and very easy to use for swordsman who prefer the lighter side.

My mission in Sword Art Online is to have a good time and make lots of new friends, I prefer not to make enemies.

When in a fight I use light speed tactics and intellect to outsmart and outsword my opponent. If I choose to fight with strength, it's when I lose my sword.

I hate using shields, shields are hard to use and provide minimal defense.

Hair color: Brown

Skin color: White

Clothes: Starter clothes.

» Virtues:
(Honest) Always tells the truth, it's part of this code of honor, girlfriend always got me to tell the truth, one way or another. My honesty also comes from the self-pride I feel, If I tell the truth, nothing worse will come of it.

(How this affects me in SAO) People tend to trust me, like telling me secrets, or keeping their stuff safe.

(Kind) I am always kind to people because I like making friends, more friends means more people to talk to. My kindness means I only fight when I need too, I can't stand fighting for fun.

(How this affects me In SAO) I tend to make friends more often, I also help new players who don't know how to play the game.

(Gentle) I am gentle because of my steady hands, I make sure when working with animals to be gentle, same with humans too. When I was little, my mother was a nurse, she taught me how to be gentle with wounds.

(How this affects me In SAO) I help my friends with healing, and help them with finding specific loot.

» Flaws:
(Hard) After my girlfriend died, I find it hard to look for another soul mate, my heart will belong to her for a long time. I can't stand liking a girl, If I see a girl that appeals to me, I look away, I can't fall in love again.

(How this affects me In SAO) I tend to not talk to girls often, cause i'm afraid if I do, I'll fall in love again. Thus, making me distracted when fighting with a female on my side.

(Tactless) I am an outsider, let's face the music, I am a guy with the traits of a girl. My  figure is tall and skinny, I also like light swords.

(How this affects me in SAO) I feel depressed constantly, and have a hard time in battle sometimes, If I think about her, I sometimes just faint.

(Absentminded) I get distracted easily, it was because of my girlfriend, she always loved seeing nature and losing herself in it, I do the same now. I love listening and seeing nature, it brings creative thoughts and hopes.

(How this affects me in SAO) In battle, or outside of it, I get distracted very easily, the beauty's of nature distract me, therefore making me less precise in battle.

Profession: None

Skills
Non-combat:
» None

Passive:
»None

Combat:
»None

Weapon skills:
»One handed rapier

Inventory
Weapons/Tools: 
»Starter Rapier, Starter clothes, Starting pack.

Roleplays
None yet.

Relationships (optional)
»Speaks in a kind, gentle tone, nice to everyone.

Story Thus Far (optional)
»Entered SAO at the age of 19. Girlfriend passed away on floor 9.