• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, I'm a dirty console player, so none of the cool mods for me.

Still, I have fun with Skyrim. Though, once you reach +40 in level, with Daedric armour and Dragon Bone weapons, all full enchanted, [censored] gets pretty easy.

I caught myself dozing off while fighting a pair of Elder Dragons, and Alduin went down without me needing to use a single potion or restoration spell.

Not going to lie. I played it legitimately all the way through, maxed everything, and completed virtually every quest I could find and look up on the internet. But, I got a new computer and my last one got lost because my ex couldn't keep tabs on it. So, whenever I play now, I just play to be god-like and download mods that give me infinite thu'ums, maxed out stats from the get-go, and like custom made armors and weapons that have extremely broken stats. I also use a bunch of console commands to help me out, but I only do this so I can get bored of Skyrim again. It's like when you play an MMORPG, like World of Warcraft, on a private server and you can start off at max level with all the best gear. It's just not as fun and it gets boring easily. An antidote for your addictions!

I remember fondly the time I was at the College of Winterhold with my fellow mage brethren when a succession of 5 Dragons came in to attack over the course of like 10 minutes, as soon as one went down, in came another one in a surreal conga line of fiery airborne death. I stood in the courtyard as virtually every single NPC around me started shooting off magic spells into the air like it was the 4th of July. Suffice to say the Dragons lost that engagement.

The backwards flying dragons after the first big patch were pretty funny as well.

Anyway, when I play, I always use the Randy Savage Mod that turns all dragons into flying Macho Men, complete with sound effects of "MACHO MAN! OOOH YEAH!" instead of their normal roar/growls. It swiftly turns any serious attempt at trying to complete the game into a lol'fest.

So then. An important question must be asked to know the true mettle of us all...

Empire or Stormcloaks? ;)

I did exactly one play through of the prologue to see what the difference was, realized that going Empire let me have free smithing supplies, and put me in a room with several baskets and a table full of steel equipment to steal, and happily went Empire from every play through afterward.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i use to play using the waepon mods and spells, i was hollow ichigo for the longest, shooting Cero's at everthing in sight, inclusding the refurbished skin mod, and son of Alduine as well. kick ass armor. i miss it

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...