[F10-R7] Alchemic Contagion -PK Accessibe

Lowenthal quickly pulled up his menu and accepted the trade. "Well, thank you for your business. And, sorry for disrupting your crafts. Farewell, hopefully we'll see each other again." Lowenthal said, before heading outside the tent. Mari wasn't as bad as he was lead to believe. He wondered if he'd be able to see her again someday. Meanwhile, Lowenthal had to make it back to the teleporter in the dark.

-1 Latex Swim Suit

+1 Truth Serum, +1 Obsessive Allure, +1 Calming Honey

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ID:19066  CD: 1
Materials 25

The devious woman accepted the trade. "think nothing of it." She said with a sickly grin. Mari gave him a small wave, "Yes....Be sure to return again soon." Her words seemed kind enough, but they held an ominous tone. She gave him a small wave as he turned and left, and did not sit till his form had disappeared entirely from the tent. With a satisfied sigh, Mari sat back down. Deciding to get back to her crafts for the day.

As she sat down, she realized she had left her Bunsen burner on during the entire exchange with the kid - it had burned a hole right through the next crystal she had prepared. Mari gave a frustrated sigh, as she pried it from its melted container, chucking both away. How useless, what a waste.

ID:19067  CD: 1
Materials 24

Mari ran her hand through her fringe with a heavy sigh. Frustrated at the lack of items she had managed to craft today. She wanted to get right back into it, but there was just too much mess. With the oiled rock and then the burnt out crystal. Mari frowned as she grabbed a clean cloth and started cleaning her work bench. Meticulously working around every nook and crevice on the bench, cleaning and re-cleaning the vials. All in all the process had taken a few hours. Hours which would have been much better spent crafting.

ID:19068  CD: 8
Materials 23

Now with a clean workspace, Mari was able to get straight back into work. She clapped her hands together, before vigorously rubbing them, bringing a slight heated sensation to her palms. "Righteo, may as well make another healing crystal." She said to herself as she quickly got back into the grove of crafting again. She had sold out quite quickly. And wanted to keep her stock up. At least of the basic crystals.

Mari considered upping her prices again, she virtually had the monopoly on them. Still, she didn't want to make it so high that no one would buy her items.

Name: Recovery Crystal I

Alchemist Rank: 6
ID:19068 CD: 8
Item Rank: 
Uncommon
Effect: HP Recovery Crystal  Heals 5 HP instantly! This does not require a post action
Description:

This Crystal glows a soft blue and feels cool to the touch, when you use it you feel as though you just stepped out of a shower, aahhh refreshing!

ID: CD: 
Materials 22

With a successful crystal crafted Mari turned to her table filled with potions, or rather, not so filled. It was looking a little bare. Mari wanted to start stocking up on things again, and what better thing to start off with than to create a potion that was just bought. Obsessive Allure. She quickly ground up the ingredients, swirling them in the test tube before finishing the concoction. "There..." Mari muttered. She was out of crafts for the day. It was a bit of a hit and miss, still. She managed to gain a useful, albeit revealing outfit.

Name: Obsessive Allure
Effect: Feed this to someone who you want to admire you, careful it has its drawbacks. Often times the admiration will turn into a dangerous obsession, this is an exhilarating way to find if someone has some bubbling feelings for you!. Feeding someone this drink takes a post action. note: this potion has no effect on someone if they have no feelings for you It's effects last 10 posts.
Description: The vial is only half full of a very pale pink watery liquid, but this is very powerful stuff. It smells like Turkish Delight. IF the person who drinks this has feelings for the person who gives them the potion; be it physical attraction, friendship, or otherwise; that feeling is intensified tenfold. 

Lowenthal had happily stumbled back into Mari's tent. Floor 10 was dark, and Lowenthal was annoyed that he has to stumble his way through it's darkness. "Hello, Mari?" Lowenthal said, looking for the small and pink woman. "It's Lowenthal again." Truth be told, he was here a day ago. Or was it a week, he could't tell nor remember. He quickly eyed Mari's stock and grabbed a handful of items and set them on the table.

2x Recovery Crystals I 1000Col

Effect: HP Recovery Crystal  Heals 5 HP instantly! This does not require a post action
Description:

This Crystal glows a soft blue and feels cool to the touch, when you use it you feel as though you just stepped out of a shower, aahhh refreshing!

4x Calming Honey 800 Col

ame: Calming Honey
Effect: This liquid helps soothe uneasy feelings. Feelings of doubt, sadness and fear. If you drink it you will feel calm and strangely content. This lasts for 10 posts. Warning: Calming Honey is an addictive substance, continued use will cause addiction
Description: This strange liquid is a blood orange colour, it smells like cinnamon, but tastes like honey? Weird! As you drink it you feel very warm and calm. There is a small warning label on the side; that says that it is an addictive substance, but how can that be true?

Lowenthal also took out a sizable chunk of his Col on the table. He didn't like spending most of his Col of Honeys and Crystals, but lowenthal really needed the crystals, in case he ran into a jam later down the road. And he was sure Mari would enjoy his business.

Mari rose her eyebrow as a happy-go-lucky guy practically bounced into her store, extruding a cheery aura he gleefully picked up the items he was interested in.

"Ahhh. I see you've joined a guiild since we last saw each other..." Mari mused as she pointed to the guild Icon next to his name. The tell-tale sign of 'Absolute Pin' a messy chessboard strewn across a shield. "Normally, there would be a 100 Col tax for being part of that mess of a group, but you've been here twice in so many days." Mari leaned forward, offering him a predatory grin, "And because I am in such a good mood, I'll reduce it to 50 Col. Your new total is 1850."

Lowenthal sighed, and reached into his pocket of already dwindling cash. "Well, buisness is buisness." He said, setting the difference down on the table. He rubbed his head. "What can you tell me about Absolute Pin? I kinda joined not knowing much, and on a friend's suggestion. But if it's gonna cost me more money." He said, running his hand through his hair, and rubbed his neck. "Don't see the point of it." He admitted.

-1850 Col

ID:19364 CD: 3

Mari shrugged as she took his Col. "I will talk, but I'll be crafting at the same time. So better listen kid." 

Mari grabbed her items and slowly set up her bunsen burner, putting it on a low heat. She placed it under a small cauldren and started placing ingredients into it. "First up, it's pretty f**king stupid to join a guild without knowing anything about it. I mean, really who does that?" She said as she stirred slowly with one hand, and with the other, adding a thick orange sap.

"Absolute Pin is run by Ariel, a hot headed two faced b**ch. As one of my guild members eloqently puts it 'She is fake' She had made some sort of governing council, but makes herself have the power to overturn decisions. Then she has this whole 'chess pieces' thing. Calling your guild members pawns? that's f**ked, even by my standards"

Mari muttered, clearly annoyed, she had accidentally poured too much of the sap into the pot, and it had quickly hardened into a slimy, oily rock. "Oh for f**ks sake..." She muttered as she reached in and pulled it out of the cauldron, throwing it straight into a basket under her table. She would have to salvage it later.

Mari gave a heavy sigh, as she turned her head up toward the youth. "Nothing against you kid, but your leader and I do NOT get along- so naturally I need to protect my assets, and part of them, are my wares. Don't like it, either quit her guild or not come here. Either way it's no skin off my nose."

Name: Oily Rock

Effect: None
Description: It smells like a fast food outlet, and is greasy to the touch. This reminds you of food that is better left uneaten. It's a useless hard rock unavailable for sale. Can only be salvaged for Materials. 

Lowenthal blushed, and was took back by Mari's sudden outburst. Must of really stepped on a landmine there. He thought. "Yeah, I'm that idiot." He said to Mari. "Seeing as I've never actually talked to Areola  or what he name is." He said, rubbing his neck out of nervousness. He stood up and took his items. "Um, thanks. I'll think about what was said. Don't wanna be an idiot for any longer then I need to be." He said, smiling. He blushed slightly. "And um, if you're ever free and not busy. Perhaps you could show me the ropes?" He suggested. "Like a what not to do, and what to do." He said, scratching the tip of nose.

+2x Recovery Crystals I

+ 4x Calming Honey

ID:19369 CD: 4

Materials: 19

Mari sighed, turning her back on him once again - she cleaned up her area and started to craft. He had bought out her stock of Calming Honey so she wanted to stock up on them. Once more Mari set her bunsen burner on a low flame and placed a cauldron on it. She poured 1/4 a vial of water into it, stirring slowly as she added some gray powdered root. "Boy you're diggin' yourself a deeper hole. Here's a tip; in future - try to at least know your guild leader before joining a guild. And good. Don't, being an idiot gets you killed." 

Mari muttered, not paying the  boy much mind as she slowly began to pour in a golden sap. ONce she had done that, she added the last ingredient, blue butterfly wings. She finished, and poured the contents into a single vial. Neatly writing 'Calming Honey' on it before placing it to the side.

"Those sort of questions are for your guild. Not for me, go find yer guild leader and as her those questions. If you really want my help, as someone not in my guild I'd charge ya for it."

Name: Calming Honey
Effect: This liquid helps soothe uneasy feelings. Feelings of doubt, sadness and fear. If you drink it you will feel calm and strangely content. This lasts for 10 posts. Warning: Calming Honey is an addictive substance, continued use will cause addiction
Description: This strange liquid is a blood orange colour, it smells like cinnamon, but tastes like honey? Weird! As you drink it you feel very warm and calm. There is a small warning label on the side; that says that it is an addictive substance, but how can that be true?

• 2 weeks later...

ID:20522 CD: 5

Materials: 18

Mari started her crafts for the day; it seemed as though she was slacking off. Mari wasn't completely engrossed in her crafts like she once was. She had a stready income of Col - however, she knew that people were out for her head, and that there would be another boss raid soon. For that, Mari wanted to gain momentum as an alchemist, keep her stock levels high, and craft crystals for herself, and if need be - her Guild Members. 

To get back into the swing of things, she crafted a simple Calming Honey.

Name: Calming Honey

ID: 20523 CD: 10

Materials: 17

After quickly getting back into the swing of sings Mari felt confident enough to begin crafting a crystal, her hands moved quickly - deftly as she gathered the ingredients. Placing the clear quartz into its holder as she set the flame to a low heat. Slowly dripping purified water into the crystal Mari added the usual ground up ingredients such as butterfly wings, and sap. Soon the crystal began to glow a soft blue hue; and that was when Mari knew, she was finished. She placed it to the side. Satisfied with her work.

Name: Recovery Crystal II

Alchemy Rank: 6
Item Rank: 
Rare
ID: 20523 CD: 10
Effect: HP Recovery Crystal  Heals 10 HP instantly! This does not require a post action
Description:

ID:20524  CD: 9

Materials: 16

Mari didn't waste time nor hesitate. She grabbed another clear quartz and repeated her actions. However, as she had taken less care with them - she found herself crafting a healing crystal with slightly less quality. Mari gave a heavy sigh as she placed it to the side. Deciding to quickly clean up the area before grabbing her crystals and potion and walking over to the cupboards and table. Placing them in their rightful places. Mari gave a yawn as she turned to look at her crafting table. She still had 4 more crafts to finish today. What a bother...

ID: 20524 CD: 9
Item Rank: 
Uncommon
Description:

A beat up tent set out outside the new floor. He wander around searching for a place he can buy crystal and was led to this place by rumors. There were many versions, but the one that attracts him the most was 'a shop that sells potions,weird ones, created by a PKer situated at Floor 10'. It's just a hunch, but if it's true then he will definitely meet 'her'.

Entering the tent, he can see a girl busy with her chemistry set. Silently looking at her for a long time, he muster up whatever courage he have left and casually said this; 'It's been a while. How are you doing? I'm here because I need to buy potions before I set out for a quest'. He then look through potions available.

'I'll be buying this.'

Name: Cutting Edge II

Effect:Damage Increase (Potion): Each enhancement slot used will add +1 Damage (Ignoring Enhancement Caps) This potion gives +2 Damage for the duration of the next battle the user is in. Takes a post turn to use.

Description: A strange, fizzy fluorescent yellow potion that you coat your weapon with. It crackles and dissolves. Your weapon looks sharper! Nice!

Description:

Name: Starry Eyed Illusion
Effect: Whoever drinks this will find themselves staring at their hearts desire, is it a person? A food? Or do you hear a song? The effects are vast; but are fleeting. You can tell if someone is under the influence of this potion as it appears that there are stars in their eyes. This lasts 10 posts.
Description: The liquid itself looks like a galaxy, if you shake the liquid it looks like a galaxy is forming. You almost do not want to drink it, but you do - and you feel as though you just jumped into a cool, pure spring. Your eyes cloud and you find yourself before what you desire most; forgetting for the briefest of moments that it is all just an illusion.

Total: 1000 col.

Mari was just about to prepare another craft when she noticed someone walk in.

"eh?" It was someone she wasn't expecting. Yuji. An old guild member she had figured was long since dead. "Well ain't this a surprise." Mari said with a mildly amused tone. "The birdy has returned eh?" She asked. Her blue eyes glanced up and down his form. 

"Thought you were dead." She said simply, accepting his Col and handing over her items. Ignoring the silence that came from Yuji. Till he finally spoke; stating he was here simply to buy potions before leaving again. 

"Ahhh, but is that the only reason you're here?" Mari said with a small smirk, completing the transaction.

'...You can see through me that easily? We haven't met in these few months and went through our separate ways. Still, you understand me as if you've been watching me for a long time. Well you probably know why I come here, but I'll say it anyway."

"Sorry for going away suddenly. I abandoned the guild, my guildmate, only to run away."

Yuji take the item and insert it into his belt pouch for quick use. Then, he stand silently waiting for her next word.

-1000 col

+1 Cutting Edge II, +1 Recovery Crystal 1, +1 Starry Eyed Illusion

ID:21257  CD: 1

Materials: 15

Mari gave a small nod toward Yuji; 

"Naturally, your actions are pretty obvious - always were. Anyway..."

Mari gave him a small wave; gesturing him toward the exit. "I have work to do, and I am sure you need to go and prove yourself or something no?" Mari asked, tilting her head to the side. She didn't wait for a reply, instead she turned to her crafting table. Only to give a long sigh, it seems as though she had left her burner on; and it had burnt a small hole right through the clear qaurtz she had ready to craft; there was no saving it. She picked it up and clenched her fist, it shattered into a burst of polygons in her hand.

"I'll be waiting." Mari said toward Yuji.

ID:21258  CD: 10

Materials: 14

Mari stuck another clear quartz crystal into its holder; giving a small yawn - she absently began crafting, her actions sloppy; messy. Drops of water landed not only on the crystal but the crafting table itself. The powdered root she uses in her healing concoctions almost missed its mark, despite all that - she managed to craft a Rare quality crystal. If only she had put more effort into her crafting, she may, just may have been able to gain a perfect one.

Name: Recovery Crystal II

ID: 21258 CD: 10
Item Rank: 
Rare
Effect: HP Recovery Crystal  Heals 10 HP instantly! This does not require a post action
Description: