[F10-R7] Alchemic Contagion -PK Accessibe

ID: 21259  CD: 8

Materials: 13

Mari quickly shoved the completed crystal to the side and began working on another; "Hmmmm...." she said to herself when she realized that she was running quite low on materials, a part of her considered contacting Calrex, then again; she had the proper attire that gave her a boost when it came to looking for things, perhaps she should put it to use, and find her own materials.

Mari quickly finished crafting yet another Recovery Crystal. Slowly, but surely, restocking her store. 

Name: Recovery Crystal I

ID: 21259 CD: 8
Alchemist Rank: 6
Item Rank: 
Uncommon
Effect: HP Recovery Crystal  Heals 5 HP instantly! This does not require a post action
Description:

This Crystal glows a soft blue and feels cool to the touch, when you use it you feel as though you just stepped out of a shower, aahhh refreshing!

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ID: 21263 CD: 5

Materials: 12

Mari shifted her focus away from crystals; and onto something simpler, something...profitable, the ever controversial 'Calming Honey' it seems as though one of her regulars - some kid in Absolute Pin, had developed an addiction to it, not that Mari cared - the tiny vial of warm honey had its warning label. It wasn't exactly her fault if people ignored it. One use generally did nothing to a person, but continued use? It was much like smoking a cigarette. 

"Silly people..." Mari muttered as she finished crafting the honey, lifting the vial to her eyes she twirled it around. "Ignoring warnings.."

Name: Calming Honey
Effect: This liquid helps soothe uneasy feelings. Feelings of doubt, sadness and fear. If you drink it you will feel calm and strangely content. This lasts for 10 posts. Warning: Calming Honey is an addictive substance, continued use will cause addiction
Description: This strange liquid is a blood orange colour, it smells like cinnamon, but tastes like honey? Weird! As you drink it you feel very warm and calm. There is a small warning label on the side; that says that it is an addictive substance, but how can that be true?

ID:21264  CD: 11

Materials: 11

Mari placed the vial down, "Right..suppose I should get back to what brings in the big wads of Col." Mari muttered to herself. It was clear her heart just wasn't into crafting that day. She whipped up another Recovery Crystal - of decent quality to boot, with minimal effort. It was clear that her experience with the profession was growing. She put in such little effort and yet managed to pull out Rare quality items with not a worry. "Easy..." Mari said with a yawn, throwing it onto the pile with the day's other successful crafts.

Name: Recovery Crystal II

ID: 21264 CD: 11

Item Rank: 
Rare
Effect: HP Recovery Crystal  Heals 10 HP instantly! This does not require a post action
Description:

This Crystal glows a soft blue and feels cool to the touch, when you use it you feel as though you just stepped out of a shower, aahhh refreshing!

ID: 21265  CD: 4

Materials: 10

"Screw it..." 

Mari muttered as she tossed aside her other crystal. "Best prepare for when lil' Lo' comes back." She mused to herself. Deciding to once again, create another 'Calming Honey'  she stirred the innocuous ingredients slowly in the cauldren, bringing it to a low simmer before gently pouring it into a vial. "There we go..." Mari muttered. "Ready to go." She whispered to it, before placing it to the side with her other crafts. This was looking to be a very successful day.

Effect: This liquid helps soothe uneasy feelings. Feelings of doubt, sadness and fear. If you drink it you will feel calm and strangely content. This lasts for 10 posts. Warning: Calming Honey is an addictive substance, continued use will cause addiction
Description: This strange liquid is a blood orange colour, it smells like cinnamon, but tastes like honey? Weird! As you drink it you feel very warm and calm. There is a small warning label on the side; that says that it is an addictive substance, but how can that be true?

ID:21268  CD: 5

Materials: 09

Mari sighed, she had planned to make another Calming Honey - but she had ran out, come to think of it - she only just had enough crafts for another full day. It would seem taht she would have to go hunting herself. Mari quickly whipped up an Obsessive Allure. She would rather have made something that she was low or out of stock on; but she was so low on ingredients that she was literally grasping at straws. "This sucks..." Mari muttered to herself.

At least she didn't fail any of her crafts that day. It's the little things in life.

Name: Obsessive Allure
Effect: Feed this to someone who you want to admire you, careful it has its drawbacks. Often times the admiration will turn into a dangerous obsession, this is an exhilarating way to find if someone has some bubbling feelings for you!. Feeding someone this drink takes a post action. note: this potion has no effect on someone if they have no feelings for you It's effects last 10 posts.
Description: The vial is only half full of a very pale pink watery liquid, but this is very powerful stuff. It smells like Turkish Delight. IF the person who drinks this has feelings for the person who gives them the potion; be it physical attraction, friendship, or otherwise; that feeling is intensified tenfold. 

ID:21404  CD: 2

Materials: 08

Mari breezed into her store, hastily sitting down; she didn't exactly want to linger here too long - she wanted to get a few things over and done with. She wanted to start her guild's quest cycles and get them out of the way. That and she knew that she would also have to go out material hunting for herself. She sighed, as she was so rushed she had knocked over her burner, evidently destroying one of her materials, and ruining one of her several crafting attempts of the day.

"Dammit."

ID: 21405  CD: 3

Materials: 07

As Mari started to clean up the mess she made she realized that her hasty actions had more negative repercussions, she noticed a strong odour coming from her cauldron, and upon peering in - it seemed as though she had left yet another material to warp and become all but useless. She gave an annoyed sigh - as she grabbed a piece of cloth and scooped it out, placing it in the basket under her table. It at least, could be salvageable. 

The previous day had been a fantastic day for crafting, today thus far, had seemed to be the opposite. 

Black Sludge
Effect: None
Description: Pee-Yew! This stinks! A useless sludge, unavailable for sale. Can only be salvaged for Materials. 

ID: 21406 CD:  6

Materials: 06

Now that she had completely cleaned up her mess; Mari got straight back to crafting; since she was having terrible luck today, she decided to start with something easy, rather than a crystal she wanted to work on a potion. Those were always easier, Mari set her burner on low - and started tossing the ingredients into her mini cauldron - stirring constantly at a low simmer till there was but a trickle left - she carefully poured it into a vial, before scribbling on it's label 'Truth Serum' 

At least that was one success for today.

Name: Truth Serum

Effect:  The Player who drinks this is unable to lie for the duration of the thread
Description: This vile is filled with a clear liquid that has no taste or smell, however the small label on it states 'Truth Serum - sometimes, lies are kinder than the truth - use with caution' Do you dare use this? 

ID: 21407  CD:  4

Materials: 05

Mari cleaned out her cauldron and -got straight to work on another potion, she was limited in her choices as she was very low on materials, but one thing she knew she could always craft...calming honey, an innocous yet gripping potion. Sickly sweet in taste, it left one feeling sluggish and calm. Similar to a painkiler, or a cup of warm tea - it simply had adverse effects. Mari finished the craft, scrawled out the name on the label, and set it to the side.

ID:21408  CD:  8

Materials: 04

After calming herself down and getting back into the groove of things Mari decided to move onto a crystal, and of course - it would be a recovery crystal. They were the most profitable, people were always looking at healing themselves, it was important for people to..well..live...
Mari placed the clear quartz in its holder and added all the usual ingredients to it, and with a small 'poof' it was complete, a success. A minor success, but a success nonetheless. 

ID: 21408  CD: 8
Item Rank: 
Uncommon
Effect: HP Recovery Crystal  Heals 5 HP instantly! This does not require a post action
Description:

ID:21409  CD: 3

Materials: 03

Mari wanted to make another crystal, but with her mood less than desirable; she wasn't in the right frame of mind to correctly and efficiently craft - especially when it came to crafting something like crystals; she had failed another craft, accidentally adding too much of the golden tree sap, resulting in a smelly lump of oily mess. Mari sighed. "Great, just great..." she muttered as she covered the once pristine crystal with  a cloth and placed it in the basked under her alchemy table, with the rest of her failed crafts. She should attempt to salvage them.

Name: Oily Rock

Effect: None
Description: It smells like a fast food outlet, and is greasy to the touch. This reminds you of food that is better left uneaten. It's a useless hard rock unavailable for sale. Can only be salvaged for Materials. 

ID:21410  CD:  9

Materials: 02

With another fail to add to her list today Mari was done, she only had the one crafting attempt left; and she was so sloppy with it; it's a wonder she managed to craft anything at all. It wasn't the best way to end the day, but it wasn't the worst either. She had screwed up a few crafts but she had also managed to pump out a few potions and a few low quality crystals, even the lowest quality crystal had more worth than potions, and Mari took solace in that fact.

ID: 21410 CD: 9

Item Rank: Uncommon
Description:

Moving quickly, a certain blonde could be seen darting through the darkness of the tenth floor. He was clearly in a rush, and the darkness certainly didn't help his end goal. That goal being, finding the revered PKer, Mari the Pink. Normally he wouldn't step anywhere near someone with her reputation, but there was plenty upside to this meeting. Should he find her, she will become at least 4000 col richer, and have a chance at maybe joining in on the dire situation that caused him to be in a rush in the first place.

Having finally spotted the tent, he quickly shuffled inside and walked straight to the counter, or at the least what he thought was a counter. As he neared the smaller table, he slightly jumped as the pink haired player came into view. Having noticed the stock of crystals in the display case as he went deeper into the tent, he presented her with a hello and an order. "Pleasure to meet you Mari. My name is Oikawa. I have two requests of you. First, an order consisting of 4 <Recovery Crystal II(s)>, 3 <Recovery Crystal I(s)>, and 1 <Cutting Edge Crystal(s)> for a total of 4,800 Col. My second request is more of an asking of help. We have a situation on Floor 1. Zel assembled the Azure Brigade to handle it and though I'm sure we can handle it, your help in particular would be much appreciated. What say you?" 

"Eh?"

Mari noted a wry guy, hastily glance around her store before approaching her. Stating her name, he knew her, or at least of her- but  she hadn't the slightest clue who he was. "You're buying me outta stock there." Mari casually said as she stood up, and at a pace that could be described as anything but quick she went to the crystal cabinet, unlocked it and pulled out the majority of its contents. "Azure huh? didn't that guild disband? Guess it's back again." Mari paused, turning to head back to her low standing table, placing Oikawa's order onto it, and accepting his Col. 

"But having trouble on the first floor?" Mari grinned, "NOW that is an intriguing notion. Especially for Azure- and I am assuming ol' mopey pants McBowtie to ask for my help? Now that sounds just interesting enough for you to have my attention, but what exactly do I get for helping you all? mmm?" 

+4800 Col

"My apologies then haha. And you'd certainly need to see it to believe it. As for what you get in return, I suppose you'd have to speak with ol' mopey pants McBowtie" responded the blonde as he accepted the order and gave her the Col. "Well I certainly hope you do join us. We will be just past the fields in cave if I recall the coordinates correctly. Here, if nothing else friend me. You can track me via Friend tracker if you can't find us," stated the blonde as he sent a request. "I must now be on my way." Bidding ado, the blonde stepped from the tent and made a hasty retreat back to the town of Yoma. From there he would keep it pushing back to floor one, where he would join the battle with the rest of Azure. Hopefully, there would be no casualties. That was the last thing he wanted.

-4800 Col

+1 Cutting Edge Crystal

+3 Recovery Crystal I

+4 Recovery Crystal II

Mari gave him a small wave as he gave her the information, and disappeared once again. She gave a small sigh contemplating her actions. She really didn't feel like being around big groups of people- large crowds and Mari simply did not mix, it was a recipe for disaster. Still... to hear that the so called self entitled brigade of ego's was having trouble? That was something Mari wanted to see - she didn't really care about some sort of reimbursement, but if she could weasel something out of someone, all the better. 

"Why not..." Mari pondered to herself.

Chieri had answered an ad stating that there were free items being given out; there were two catches however. 

1. She would have to travel to the 10th floor
2. There was a 'Condition to be discussed'

The entire thing seemed a little suspicious to Chieri, but she didn't have much of a choice, she didn't want to just have her starter gear; before going out to find her items for the Earning a Living Quest. She wanted to be able to go out with some confidence, and if that meant taking a chance with a stranger on the outskirts of the 10th floor. She had to double check, and it seemed as though the shop was just outside the safe zone. Chieri wasn't too sure why anyone would want to have a shop outside the safe zone, but she assumed that this 'Mari' person had their reasons. 

Chieri had warped to the 10th floor; and felt sick. It was freezing on this floor, and the NPC's all looked like the undead. Chieri shook her head. "eergh..." and headed as quickly as possible to the shop. She stepped out of the city, and out of the safe zone. She was surpirsed to see a seedy looking tent, but assumed that was the shop.

Chieri burst through the door, giving a small sigh of relief. "Phew...o-ooh wow..." Chieri blinked, the light in the room was dull, but pretty, lit up with fireflies. On one side was a cabinet full of crystals, on the other - a table with a bunch of different potions. Then, at the back - a pink haired girl. "Uhm...are you Mari?"

Mari grinned as she noticed a small, clearly low levelled player walk in. It must have been someone answering her offer - "Why yes, I'm Mari - you are here for the items yes?" Mari quickly bought up her guild inventory selecting an item  for the girl to wear. It wouldn't exactly be pretty, but at least it gave her something, "You can have this, but nothing is for free m'dear." Mari looked up at the blue haired girl, her eyes flashing greedily as she offered her a predatory smile.

"You can take these boots, but for the next month, I want half of your materials. Deal? Look, I will even give you some 'Calming Honey' for free, aren't I nice?"

Item Name: Dragonscale boots
Item Type: Light Metal Equipment
Description: a grey pair of greaves which protects its user from serious harm , also helping it evading hits
enhancements: +1 DMG m , +1 evasion

Chieri frowned, half her materials? That sounded like a lot. Still, Chieri had no reason to believe that this Mari girl would give her a bad deal, after all the pink haired woman was nice enough to give her an item, for virtually free. So someone like that couldn't possibly be bad. "S-Sure." Chieri said as she accepted the trade, equipping the boots immediately.  "This will help so much. Honestly..thank you." 

Chieri said with a smile, she put the Calming Honey in her inventory, deciding that she would read it later on. She had much more important matters to attend to; such as completing her Earning a Living Quest. Chieri felt a little better about  going out and adventuring, if people were as nice as Mari, then she should have no problem. Chieri slowly swung her hands from side to side; blue eyes looking around the store. "I really like your shop." Her blue eyes landed on Mari's cursor. it was orange.

"Orange?" Chieri's eyebrows furrowed in mild confusion, "Is an orange cursor something special? Do you get it from a quest or something?"

Mari's grin widened. "Oh don't thank me just yet."  She said, her tone devious. "It could work greatly in my favour, or against me - if you gain 50 materials, well then I get a hefty 25, but if you only gain 2, I get 1. So it is not much. So my gain is based purely on your determination. I do hope that you don't diappoint me. Chieri." Mari said, having gained her name from the trade that the girl accepted. 

Then, Chieri asked where, more so how she had managed to gain an orange cursor. This girl, she was so new you could smell it, if she continued to act like this; she'd die - but that wasn't Mari's problem. "Oh, that - it's something a few high levelled players have, you needn't worry about it now." Mari gave Chieri a small wave, "Do visit again."