[Shop-F10] The Night's Watch [OPEN]

~Welcome~

The Night's Watch

sticker_375x360.png

MERCHANT AND GENERAL STORE

RANK 3

Just a few miles inside Yomi of Floor 10 past the dragon NPCs, a shop stood, looks old but still sturdy, its looks with a little influence of Japanese architecture, its sliding doors are wood and windows covered in what seemed to be paper and a dim light of a lamp visible enough for anyone who dares to set their eyes on it. A sign hung on the door with words that are scrawled hastily 

88aebdf1eb63dedc3c08895b99754fa1.jpg.b6ff454767d6fea8b871c69100933a76.jpg

"footwear are not allowed inside, please leave them at the door"

As you enter the shop, two lanterns aligned at the doorway will greet you. Although the place is a bit dark, the lanterns provide enough light to see your hands and even where you're going. Another door will be before you and opening it will lead you to the shop itself. Lanterns on all four corners give a bright light enough for you to see what it has to offer. On both side of the shop are items that are sold and in the middle of the shop a table but no chairs, it is low enough for anyone to sit on the floor waiting for their turn if they're buying anything. After it, a counter where the shop owner sits, his head on the counter as he calmly looks at you and then fixes himself up at the sight of a customer

He's a lazy merchant but hey your purchases is of great help to him.

shop greeting.jpg

General Store

This is the general store, where every player's basic needs are provided. Feel free to look for something that might catch your interest. Transactions are automatically done.

Note: Upon Purchase please state how many EXP is given [+3 EXP per item].

RANK 1 SUPPLIES

Spoiler

• [T1] Blank Dungeon Map (200 col)
    • Effect: Assign a successful sub-dungeon search roll to a blank map in order to explore the dungeon in another thread. When used, apply the dungeon difficulty and roll ID (Ex. Beginner Dungeon Map #12345). Can only hold the location of one sub-dungeon that matches the Tier of the map.

• Field Rations (400 col)
    • Item Type: Snacks
    • Effect: Grants +30 to max HP. Cannot be used in combat. Effect lasts for one thread. A player cannot benefit from more than one Field Rations at a time.

• Immolation Potion (400 col)
    • Item Type: Potion
    • Effect: When used, successful non-critical attacks against you deal 10 unmitigated damage to the attacking enemy. Effect lasts for one thread.

• Teleportation Crystal (900 col)
    • Item Type: Crystal
    • Effect: Use a post action to activate a teleport crystal. Teleports the player to the town or designated teleportation area they specify.

• Glow Stone (300 col)
    • Item Type: Consumable
    • Effect: While holding a Glow Stone, the area around you is illuminated. You and players near you do not suffer any penalties for darkness or low-light conditions. Cannot wield a weapon while holding a Glow Stone, but it can be swapped out and and back in to continue its effect. Effect lasts for one thread.

• Dimensional Backpack (5,100 col)
    • Item Type: Unique Item
    • Effect: Adds +1 to Battle Ready inventory. This item does not take up a Battle Ready inventory slot. A player may only have one Dimensional Backpack at any time.

RANK 2 SUPPLIES

Spoiler

• Silver Key (600 col)
    • Effect: A single-use item that grants +1 LD when opening a Treasure Chest.

• [T2] Blank Dungeon Map (300 col)
    • Effect: Assign a successful sub-dungeon search roll to a blank map in order to explore the dungeon in another thread. When used, apply the dungeon difficulty and roll ID (Ex. Intermediate Dungeon Map #12345). Can only hold the location of one sub-dungeon that matches the Tier of the map.

• Field Rations +1 (700 col)
    • Item Type: Snacks
    • Effect: Grants +75 to max HP. Must be level 25+ to use. Cannot be used in combat. Effect lasts for one thread. A player cannot benefit from more than one Field Rations at a time.

• Immolation Potion +1 (700 col)
    • Item Type: Potion
    • Effect: When used, successful non-critical attacks against you deal 20 unmitigated damage to the attacking enemy. Must be level 25+ to use. Effect lasts for one thread.

• Single Tent (500 col)
    • Effect: One player uses a post action to use the tent. Grants -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat. Effect lasts for one thread.

RANK 3 SUPPLIES

Spoiler

• Golden Key (1,000 col)
    • Effect: A single-use item that grants +2 LD when opening a Treasure Chest.

• Double Tent (600 col)
    • Effect: Up to two players each use a post action to use the tent. Grants -1 energy cost for the first two expenditures of each combat. Effect lasts for one thread.
  • Spyglass (800 col)
    • Item Type: Consumable [3 Charges]
    • Effect: Use to reduce the number of posts required to search for a dungeon or familiar by 5 posts. Effect lasts for one thread. Item is destroyed once all charges have been used.

• Water Canister (400 col)
    • Item Type: Consumable [3 Charges]
    • Effect: Grants +(5 *Tier) health regeneration while out of combat. Effect lasts for one thread. Item is destroyed once all charges have been used.

• Custom Ambition Tool (800 col)
    • Item Type: Tool
    • Effect: Gain +1 bonus crafting EXP for each crafting attempt.

The Stockpile

Here you can sell your unused items for col. There will be no refunds and I, the Crow is not responsible for any accidental transactions made, a deal is a deal

Spoiler

Equipment:

• [T1] Uncommon (200 col)
  • [T1] Rare (300 col)
  • [T1] Perfect (500 col)

• [T2] Uncommon (400 col)
  • [T2] Rare (600 col)
  • [T2] Perfect (900 col)

• [T3] Uncommon (700 col)
  • [T3] Rare (1000 col)
  • [T3] Perfect (1,300 col)

Consumables:

• [T1] Uncommon (100 col)
  • [T1] Rare (150 col)
  • [T1] Perfect (250 col)

• [T2] Uncommon (200 col)
  • [T2] Rare (300 col)
  • [T2] Perfect (425 col)

• [T3] Uncommon (350 col)
  • [T3] Rare (500col)
  • [T3] Perfect (675 col)

Announcements

A bulletin board is hung just after the door of the shop. In here are things the shop owner is putting up like promos, freebies, or a special shop section favorable to players (and the shop owner himself fuhahahaha)

A special promo for player's level 20 and below

ANY TIER 1 ITEMS YOU WANT TO BE IDENTIFIED ARE FREE OF CHARGE!

ANY TIER 1 RARE ITEMS ARE 50% OFF IDENTIFICATION PRICE

IDENTIFIED ITEMS THAT ARE OF T1 WILL BE FREE ALSO! (YAY!)

(PROMO RUNS UNTIL CROZEPH IS STILL ALIVE OR IF YOU GIVE HIM BREAD)

Item Identification

Do you have an item that needs to be identified? then the Crow is more than willing to help you identify that item at a reasonable price

Identify Cost:

Equipment:
  • [T1] Rare (420 col)
  • [T1] Perfect (740 col)
  • [T1] Demonic (1060 col)
  • [T2] Rare (900 col)
  • [T2] Perfect (1,300 col)
  • [T2] Demonic (2100 col)

• [T3] Rare (1,540 col)
  • [T3] Perfect (2,100 col)
  • [T3] Demonic (2660 col)

Consumables:

• [T1] Uncommon (180 col)
  • [T1] Rare (260 col)
  • [T1] Perfect (420 col)

• [T2] Uncommon (340 col)
  • [T2] Rare (500 col)
  • [T2] Perfect (700 col)

• [T3] Uncommon (580 col)
  • [T3] Rare (820 col)
  • [T3] Perfect (1,100 col)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Rook Book 

Rank 3 - Entrepreneur (266/639 EXP)
Mark of a Rook [sculpture] ambition buff
Identifications per day 6/6

Crow's Wares
Here are items which I have identified and if you fancy some of these then I'm more than willing to sell stuff to you. At times I'd give a discount to those who I fancy but most of the time I'm just messing around and sell things at cheap and unreasonable price.

Tier 1

Tier 2

Tier 3

Edited by Crozeph
updating log

Draterion walked into the general store on floor 10, loving it's nice name that could be off of either the Game of Thrones or the Song of Ice and Fire. Both were basically the same thing, just one was a book and one was a television show that everyone loved. Draterion walked around, picking up a few items as he went.

1x Teleport Crystal                     =  1100

3x Healing Potion                       =  1260

---------------------------------------------------

Total                                           = 2360

Paying the col, Draterion noticed the owner of the shop was an old guild mate. "Hey, man! What have you been up to all this time!"

Crozeph walked to the counter and saw his former guild leader "hey Drat! glad you came in to check things out" he said as Draterion chose a few items and paid the col before asking Crozeph what he's been up to lately "well the usual walking around and attending to this shop, nothing much lately to be called adventurous" he said .

transaction

• gained 2360 col
  • +1 XP
  • 1 teleport crystal sold
  • 3 healing potions sold

Draterion listened to him when Crozeph said that. "I don't suppose you may want to come do something................... You know, adventurous?"  Draterion smiled. "Let's go out and party, man. it's been a while. Let's go do something on floor four, like fight a giant snowman together? How does that sound?" Draterion didn't know why, but he laughed a bit.

Crozeph thought hard for a second and nodded in approval "sure let's try on taking something dangerous, it's been a while I agree" he told him. Crozeph arranged a few potions according to their use and some items that are still needed some repair "I can't do it for now but send me a message later" he told Draterion who laughed at what he said.

Crozeph quickly attended to the next person to enter the shop but scratched his head after hearing what the next customer wants "well as for now I can't sell recording crystals" he said. Crozeph then thought hard for a second "you can try going to catfish sundries for the recording crystals" he told him "I'm sorry for the inconvenience" he added bowing down to the customer.

Crozeph locked his shop for the day and headed out to make a few deals for his shop. Crozeph entered an NPC shop and talked to the store owner "hello? I'd like to do a little deal here" he said knocking at the counter. The NPC appeared and smiled at him "this way please" the owner said as she guides him to the storeroom to meet the real owner "so what would it be?" a man in mid-thirties greeted him "I'm Crozeph and I'd like to make something out of this..." Crozeph pulled out two materials to his inventory while the man signaled for his assistant to close the door. After a few seconds Crozeph walked out of the shop and waved his hand before saying goodbye to the shop assistant "what a bad deal" he said as he walks away.

• [iD: 12481] CD: [1] fail 
  • +1 XP

[iD: 12938] CD: [4] no deal

Crozeph entered another place and went on to the dealer hoping to make something good after the first one was a failure "there's this thing called beginner's luck and the one I'm having right now" he looked at the person in front of him "beginner's blunder" he thought. Crozeph sat down and took out 2 materials from him and began the deal. The talk went on for hours that Crozeph felt thirsty afterwards. After a few minutes he walked out of the store and began to make his way to the other one "well time to go to plan B" he thought as he continues to walk on the street.

• lose 2 mats
  • +1 XP

After a few hours Crozeph went back to his shop and saw a girl on the table, carrying something on her back "if I have done something that may need my responsilibities for you then..." Crozeph took off his boots and kicked it on the corner "I don't remember it" he said. The girl covered her lips before giving a soft laugh "no sir, it's just that your gramps said this might help you start" she told him "but first you gotta give me a good deal about it" she added. Crozeph sat on the table and began talking to her, thinking of a way to make things work out for him even for once in a good way.

After a few minutes she took out something and gave it to Crozeph "here, it seems you're improving" she said. Crozeph nodded, half annoyed and half satisfied "well tell gramps that I'm doing fine, though I think my shop still has a long way to go" he told her. The girl gave a slight bow before wearing her boots and walking out of the shop " and thank you for not wearing your boots inside" he said.

• [iD: 13487] CD: 5 
  • uncommon vouchers [2x] 
  • +1 XP
  • 5 weeks later...

The shop was an eerie one,Oikawa and Co. strolled inside. Making sure take off his shoes as he entered, the blonde approached the counter and recognized the person on the opposite side. "Well I'll be. Hey there Crozeph. I'd like to purchase 2 <Basic Teleport Crystal(s)> for 2200 Col please."

-2200 Col

+2 Basic Teleport Crystals

Crozeph was startled by another voice inside his shop. He has fallen asleep when someone came in and to his surprise he saw Oikawa, his guildmate "yeah, sorry about the slighty dim lights, it gives off an atmosphere I really like and also..." Crozeph reached out for a couple of crystals "here you go my friend, use them wisely" he said. 

• +1 XP

Reu walked into the shop, he had been undecided as to what he wanted to spend his col on, but he had finally decided to pick up a basic teleport crystal. It had been a long decision process between health crystal from Alchemic Contagion's wares, or an antidote potion (which Reu really had to admit, he still felt he needed one badly), or a teleport crystal.

Regardless of his concerns though, he was happy to finally find his former acquaintance Crozeph's shop, and make his way inside. Reu had been knocking around in the dark for what seemed like a really long time. He stood, feeling the tatami between his toes, having memories of his fight training from the real world come rushing back at him. Suddenly, Reu felt himself back in his home dojo, and then he was in Japan, visiting and training at the Kodokan, but these were just memories. Vivid memories of his time before he was trapped in this death game. Clearing his mind, Reu approached the counter.

"Crozeph, it is always, a pleasure to see you." He couldn't say they were close, but they had adventured together, and that was enough for Reu. "I would like to purchase one basic teleport crystal."

-1100 Col

+1 Basic Teleport Crystal

Crozeph settled down a couple of boxes when he heard Reu enter the shop. The guy seem to like the theme of his shop and it made him smile "all right, thank you for taking of the shoes" he said jokingly. Crozeph then listened to Reu as he mentioned about buying a teleport crystal "oh yeah I got those, they seem to be well stocked with these..." Crozeph picked up a teleport crystal and placed it in front of Reu "here you go, it'll be useful to you anytime" he added.

• +1 XP
  • 2 weeks later...

Walking up to the shop Teayre looks at the sign on the door sighing, taking her shoes off she steps inside her hand resting on her katana, fingers tapping the hilt. Looking inside she sees Crozeph heading over to him she smiles, “So I’ve got a piece of armour I’d like to sell it’s only +1 EVA, I also need some healing potions and I should probably also get a Teleport Crystal what do you say?†Smiling as she wrote down the entire list of transactions on a piece of paper handing it over to the boy, all the calculations had already been done.

Selling: - 100 Col

Greaves of the Swift Rider

Type: Uncommon Light Armour

Enhancement: Evasion (-1 to MD Rolls)

Buying: 2360 Col

Health Potions x 3 – 420 * 3 = 1260 Col

Basic Teleport Crystal – 1100 Col

Total: 2260 Col

“So is it a deal?â€

After struggling to find the shop, Zeri finally arrived at "The Night's Watch", which belongs to his former guildmate, Crozeph. Zeri made sure to take his shoes off before he walked in the shop. After looking around he walks over to the counter and opened up his menu and selected an item that he wanted to sell. "...Hello. I would like to sell something..."

Name: Claymore of Amarok

Type: Two-Handed Broadsword

Enhancements: +1 paralyze and +1 bleed

"...So how much do you think it's worth?"

After a few months of being on the frontlines, a certain blond discovered a particular shop while making her way towards Yomi. To be more specific, the barely visible shop logo caught her attention as it featured a crow. 'It couldn't be...' said the blonde while getting closer, eventually stepping in..feeling a little nostalgic from the japanese inspired architecture and interior. Her initial suspicion came true when, bringing up her own light source (that was a bottle containing a fluorescent powder, labeled 'Firefly Essence'), the blonde saw the familiar face of Crozeph. A friend of hers from S1 that she'd quested with. "Long time no see!" she said in a half happy tone and continuing: "So you finally opened shop, this place suits you well. Good job! A merchant huh?..Any chance that you can get me a 'Perfect Voucher?' " she asked him while looking around. The place got a bit brighter as she added her own light to the one emanating from the lanterns.

(ooc: sorry for the late reply, was getting busy IRL enrollments but here goes!)

Crozeph nodded as Teayre told him what she would like to do with the item she's showing him right now "I'd take that as a yes" he said. Crozeph let out a sigh of relief as he saw that she also made the calculations "thank you for that also" he said. Crozeph grabbed the armor and inspected it "wow it sure is good, I'll try using it sometime" he said smiling at her. Crozeph then walked to the shelf beside her and grabbed three of the potions she ordered "this will be the three potions and..." Crozeph walked on the other side and grabbed one crystal "...this will be the crystal" he said as he handed the items to Teayre "will that be it?" he asked.

• +1 XP
  • 2260 col gained
  • lost 100 col

Crozeph then heard another voice and it was from his former guildmate Zeri "oh..." Crozeph looked at the weapon Zeri place on the counter "hmm, this weapon is good so I'd say..." Crozeph held it up "900 col" he told him. Crozeph opened his menu and transferred the col to Zeri "is that ok?" asked.

• obtained weapon
  • lost 900 col
  • +1 XP

Crozeph then turned his attention to Ariel "hey there lioness, and yeah it feels weird that you made the place brighter, thanks" he told her. Crozeph looked rather uneasy "hmm a perfect voucher? let me check my..." Crozeph checked the voucher he had Crozeph then heard her say something about him opening his shop "umm well I just needed a place to stay at the moment and considered opening a shop too, two birds in one stone" he told her. He has been gathering materials for a while but it seems his materials can't keep up with his crafts "I only have two uncommon for now, hunting materials has never been this hard for me" he told her "I suggest you try other shops for now, I'm out of materials to craft one for you" he told her