[Shop-F10] The Night's Watch [OPEN]

Crozeph sat down on his table, a tea set on his left and a bunch of consumables on his right. It was time to identify some consumables before he gets out and gather more items. "I might help Shirogane with some equips" he thought. Crozeph grabbed one consumable and began the identification process.

• ID: 148199
  • LD: 18 [Enhancement identified]
  • BD: 10 CD: 11 [Unique item]
  • +2 Over-Health [Feast]
Spoiler

Name:  Buko Pie
Profession: Merchant
Roll ID:  148199
Roll Result: 18 [BD:10 CD: 11]
Item Type: Feast
Tier: 2
Quality: rare 
Enhancements: +2 Over-health 
Description: A tropical delicacy. Sliced in six parts so that anyone can have a taste of it.

Crozeph grabbed one armor and continued his identification process

• ID: 148201
  • LD: 10 [enhancement identified]
  • +1 Light Momentum

Crozeph continued the process.

• ID: 148202
  • LD: 13 [enhancement Identified]
  • +1 MIT

One more process and the item is finished and identified

• ID: 148203
  • LD: 19 [enhancement identified]
  • +1 LD
Spoiler

Name:  Coat of Unknown Clan
Roll ID:  1st roll [148201] 2nd roll [148202] 3rd roll [148203]
Roll Result: [10] [13] [19]
Item Type: light armor
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +1 MIT +1 Light Momentum +1 Loot Die 
Description: A black cloak that can be used to conceal weapons and provide armor for protection. it has an insignia of a red flame on the collar.

• +10 EXP
  • Col Spent: 1,400
Edited by Crozeph
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rei wanted to go adventuring, but she needed to get some gear that was worth anything first. What she wanted most of all was a weapon that can actually be used throughout the early levels, though armor wouldn't hurt either. She figured that the higher the level, the better the stuff that people would be selling to shops. With the 10th floor being very high in the 'lower floors', she hoped to find something there.

When Rei arrived on the 10th floor, she expected it to be spooky, but there was a certain beauty to the place. It was dark and everything glowed. The town there was also charming in its own way and Rei spent a long time exploring before she found 'The Night's Watch'.

Seeing that it was one of those older style buildings with a no shoes rule, she left her boots at the door and wandered the store, enjoying the old charm it had. It was a cozy place, despite being fairly dark, so she was in no hurry to leave.

Eventually, she looked at the store's bulletin board and saw exactly the things she was looking for... A rapier and a shield. She would then find the shopkeep and begin using her best language, "Excuse me, may I please purchase the items 'Coup De Grace' and 'Ragnar's Might'? I hope to use them well to get myself started and get through my early levels," giving a bow as she does.

Crozeph had been brewing tea in his shop and doing some updates in his log. A few weeks from now he'll be closing his shop and if he's fortunate, Shirogane might take over but he's pretty sure the girl won't be setting up her shop on Yomi, she's afraid of the phantasmal ambiance of the place. He heard his door slide and saw someone com in, a rare sight indeed. A girl with a short hair entered and looked at the displays in his shop. Crozeph placed his tea set on the counter listened as she told him that she'd buy the rapier and shield.

"Oh? those two? well technically they are for sale but..." Crozeph picked up the rapier, placed it in its scabbard and the shield and settled it down on the table in the center of the shop  "I'm giving this to you, let's just say a reward for finding this shop" he said. "If you're thinking about the price or stuff I don't really mind, I find a lot of items around Aincrad, there are things that I'd sell and some that I won't" he added. Crozeph gestures his hand on the two items "they're yours, think of it as my way of helping you."

• Crozeph gave the following items to Rei
Spoiler

Name:  Coup De Grace
Roll ID:  93092
Roll Result: 18
Item Type: weapon
Tier: 1
Quality: perfect
Enhancements: +3 damage 
Description: a rapier with an incredibly well-balanced feel, unfortunately, it is a normal one that is intended for killing.

Spoiler

Name:  Ragnar's Might
Roll ID:  93187
Roll Result: 20
Item Type: shield
Tier: 1
Enhancements: +2 mitigation
Description: A shield with an insignia of two axes crossed and round in shape, must be a viking's shield. Protects and shields the user from any incoming damage though not that much.

@Rei29r

Another day of identification for Crozeph, he wanted to finish things up and give all of it to Shirogane, which should lessen the burden of doing identifications for her. He picked up the four remaining Tier 2 consumables and began his work

• ID: 149270
  • LD: 11 [enhancement identified]
  • +2 Evasion

Name:  Lightning Cookie
Roll ID:  149270
Roll Result: 11
Item Type: consumable
Tier: 
Enhancements: +2 evasion
Description:  A one-piece cookie that fires up the muscles and nerves especially on the legs. Gives evasion properties when consumed.

• ID: 149272
  • LD: 16 [enhancement identified]
  • +2 HP recovery

Name:  Undine Lake Water
Roll ID:  149272
Roll Result: 16
Tier: 
Enhancements: +2 HP recovery
Description:  A potion with water from a hidden lake where a mythical creature lives. restores health when consumed

• ID: 149273
  • LD:  13 [enhancement identified]
  • +2 accuracy

Name:  Carrot snack bar
Roll ID:  149273
Roll Result: 13
Tier: 
Enhancements: +2 accuracy
Description:  A snack bar that tastes like a carrot. Boosts vision when consumed giving more accuracy

• ID: 149275
  • LD: 6 [enhancement identified]
  • +2 Loot Die

Name:  Lucky Cookie
Roll ID:  149275
Roll Result: 6
Tier: 
Enhancements: +2 Loot Die
Description:  A cookie that boosts someone luck on finding and looting when consumed.

• total EXP: 20
  • total col spent: 1,600 col
Edited by Crozeph

Two items, he plans to identify this and everything he has right now before he relocates his shop somewhere with clear weather. While it is going to be hard for him to get used to the sunlight invading the planned studio-type apartment, it was for the better, plus a friend of his is opening a shop right next to him. With this, Crozeph grabbed the two items, a rare trinket and armor. He began his work and identified the enhancement of the items.

• ID: 149753
  • LD: 16 [enhancement identified]
  • +1 ACC

Crozeph continued on identifying one more enhancement for the trinket

• ID: 149758
  • +1 LD

Name:  Belladonna hair comb
Roll ID:  [149753] [149758]
Roll Result: 1st roll [16] 2nd Roll [11]
Item Type: trinket
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancements: +1 accuracy +1 Loot Die
Description:  a traditional hair comb worn by Japanese women. It adds an elegance with its sakura engraving and the black and red colors. Boosts accuracy and finding loot if equipped.

Crozeph moved on to the armor, identifying the item before calling it a day.

• ID: 149759
  • +1 Heavy Momentum

Still one more attribute to identify, Crozeph resumed the process.

• ID: 149760
  • LD: 19 [enhancement identified]
  • +1 Mitigation

Name: O-Yoroi
Roll ID: [149759] [149760]
Roll Result: 1st roll [11] 2nd Roll [19]
Item Type: Heavy armor
Tier: 1
Enhancements: +1 Heavy Momentum +1 Mitigation
Description:  A great armor worn by a samurai for the battlefield. It fits well with anyone, protects the wearer from damage and its weight can help deal powerful strikes.

• +10 EXP
  • Col spent: 640 col
Edited by Crozeph

"You're a hard man to find Karasu-kun...." came the ominous yet welcoming voice from the entrance door. Like last time, she left her shoes at the entrance and went inside near the counter. "I came by this place a couple of times but the shop seemed lifeless.Then my info brokers say you returned, without saying not even a 'hello' to your old friend. I'm hurt, so I came here to see you in person instead." she sat down seiza style and started handling her HUD. A few moments later several items with the tag 'Unidentified' materialized on the ground. "I even have some work for you if you feel up for it!" she added with a smile.

Items List:

Spoiler

» [1] ≪Unidentified T3 Rare Trinket #134225≫
» [1] ≪Unidentified T3 Rare Consumable #134227≫
» [1] ≪Unidentified T3 Rare Armor/Shield #133770≫
» [6] ≪Unidentified T3 Perfect Weapons≫ ( [3] #133154 + [3] #133922 )
» [1] ≪Unidentified T3 Perfect Armor/Shield≫ #133565
» [1] ≪Unidentified T3 Perfect Trinke≫ #133565
» [1] ≪Unidentified T3 Rare Trinket≫ ( #133927 )
» [1] ≪Unidentified T3 Rare Consumable≫ #133926
» [1] ≪Unidentified T3 Rare Weapon≫ #133926

Crozeph was stacking the consumables on one side of his shop, boxes are also piled up just behind the counter. He was cleaning up for a relocation of his shop near the Jacob's Ladder area along with Shirogane, it was exciting and that is why he is busy cleaning the little storage room he was given after earning his merchant profession.

As he continued with his cleaning, a woman stepped inside his shop and told him how hard he was to find. For a moment he thought he was going to get assassinated inside but he remembered that he's inside a safe zone. He turned his head and saw her, the blonde hair and height was easy to remember "Ariel!"  he uttered, mixing surprise and happiness at seeing another familiar face inside his shop. "Sorry about that, I'm mostly out gathering items to identify and doing quests" he told her "now that's really weird that you have info brokers, but then I knew you're resourceful" he added. As Ariel told him of some work to do, Crozeph was expecting an adventure with the Crowned Lion. Her abilities were on par with Oikawa and Crozeph would like to travel with her again. 

His expectation was surpassed when Ariel showed him a lot of unidentified items, he wasn't sure what to say but its a big work for him but Crozeph liked identifying items. Crozeph took out a table and placed it at the center of his shop again, this might be his final identifications before moving out of Floor 10. He began his identification as Ariel sat on the other side of the table.

• Item: T3 Rare Light Armor

ID:

509571845_roll1.png.ec08a5e9d427fa086ba7446f64eea82b.png

Name: Adamant Soul
Roll ID: [151149] [151150]
Roll Result: 1st roll [5] 2nd Roll [13]
Item Type: Light Armor
Tier: 3
Enhancements: [+1 Regen] [+1 MIT]
Description: A leather armor dyed in crimson and worn by a well-respected soldier who refuses to be moved from where he stood to defend. GIves a boost in defense and regenerates HP when equipped.

• Item: T3 Rare Weapon

ID:

826593307_roll2.png.49ad54afec53b52ac2655ed1fbc50ffd.png

Name: Viper Smite
Roll ID: [151155] [151156]
Roll Result: 1st roll [15] 2nd Roll [10]
Enhancements: [+1 damage] [+1 Paralyze]
Description: A one-handed straight sword with an insignia of a venomous dragon on its blade, it emanates poison enough to stop anyone in their tracks and an excruciating pain is delivered by its sharp blade. Inflicts a paralysis effect when hitting the enemy's weak point.

• +10 EXP
  • -2,880 col
Edited by Crozeph

item consumed: Strawberry Iced Brandy

• Ambition I buff received

449601239_T3raretrinket.png.d60fa6240af6167a06e70bdff4857251.png

Name: Warrior's Precision
Roll ID: [151353] [121354]
Roll Result: 1st roll [2] 2nd Roll [17]
Enhancements: [+1 Keen] [+1 Accuracy]
Description: A ring made out of wood where totems are made of, a ring worn by those considered worthy to be called a warrior as it has an intricate design of weapons that its wearer can and will use. Provides accuracy and a certain feel to one's muscle memory.

1403464802_roll2.png.2bf4174ac2ce4453c5630f8ef0d319d0.png

Name: Remnant of Midas
Roll ID: [151355] [151356]
Roll Result: 1st roll [11] 2nd Roll [20]
Enhancements: [+1 LD] [+1 ACC]
Description: A bracelet made of pure gold and a pendant in the shape of a coin where a fist pointing upwards is etched. Give accuracy and a slight boost on looting and searching.

• total EXP : 10 EXP [5 per item] + 10 EXP [ambition buff] = 20 EXP
  • -2,880 col
Edited by Crozeph

item consumed: Bottled Chilling Breeze

• crafter's respite consumed
  • identification attempts reset

171951119_roll3.png.2f6438b380414a534fbff822a4012795.png

Name: Sugar Rush Candy
Roll ID: 151359
Roll Result: 2
Enhancements: [+2 probiotics]
Description: A candy colored with brown and white that gives sugar rush to anyone who eats it. Raises damage but with the side effect, it causes the defense to drop slightly

708285243_roll4.png.883174184ce870df764624d3f31ba1b1.png

Name: Ira Ensis
Roll ID: [151366] [151367] [151368]
Roll Result: [18] [1] [16]
Enhancements: +1 Taunt +2 Damage
Description: A rapier with a red hilt, golden guard, and a silver blade. Once used by a master fencer who uses machiavellian tactics to win duels. Deals damage and taunt when striking enemies.

• EXP: 10 [5 per item] +10 [ambition buff] = 20 EXP
  • -2,720 col
Edited by Crozeph

1571589647_T3weapon.png.83b720858f46a6a61e4de6e530963628.png

Name: Hekireki Issen
Roll ID: 151589 I 151590 I 151591
Roll Result: 16 I 13 I 17
Enhancements: +2 ACC I +1 Paralyze
Description: A katana with bright yellow vein-like design on the sharp edge and a white hilt. It has properties similar to a thunder and causes a shock enough to paralyze a target when it procs. It is said that while the katana's sharpness was being tested in a stream, a bolt of lightning struck it which gave the katana a paralyzing effect.

*used crafter's respite after roll# 151492

363423839_T3weapon2.png.e3e73c504c9e220612177e53766b1449.png

Name: D'eon's Metier
Roll ID: 151592 I 151593 I 151594
Roll Result: 7 I 13 I 6
Enhancements: +2 Paralyze I +1 Keen
Description: A rapier used by a former spy and diplomat and excelled at it. It has a paralyzing effect that was used to interrogate or gather information and a well, balanced craftsmanship that gives precision to the user.

• EXP: 10 [5 per item] + 10 [ambition buff] = 20 
  • -4,000 col

85472316_T3weapon3.png.ca242a273b64e4c814b2162ccb05a9f8.png

Name: Longclaw
Roll ID: 151596 I 151597 I 155930
Roll Result: 7 I 4 I 14
Enhancements: +1 Bleed I +1 Keen I +1 acc
Description: A greatsword used by a lord commander guarding a northern kingdom. It has a master artisan design of a wolf on the pommel and a well polished and tempered steel of great durability.  Cuts deep with enough force and its long reach is enough to ensure that most attacks will hit.

• EXP: 5 [5 per item] + 5 [ambition buff] = 10
  • -2,000 col
Edited by Crozeph

Walking into the Shop, the Assassin took a look around for what she needed. Wandering around by herself always got those reactions like she was a lost child so she hoped the keep would serve her. After a moment of looking around, she gave up and turned to him.

"Hey, mister. I'm looking for a few items I need to help me out with a quest. You have anything on this list?" She asked passing him a piece of paper with barely legible items scrawled on it. 

Needed for quest and other stuffs

-Teleportation Crystal
-Spyglass

Gotta find some food to help with finding too.

"Here's how much they should be." She said setting a purse of col on the counter with the exact amount.

Spoiler

Purchasing Spyglass and Teleportation Crystal. -1600 Col

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

2008739622_identifieditems.png.0d46c17d7740315b243890d31298a3bf.png

*used Crafter's respite (Dragon's Breath) after roll ID: 156965

Name: Nobushi Assault
Roll ID: 155963 I 155964 I 155965
Roll Result: 17 I 4 I 8
Item Type: 2HAS
Enhancements: +1 ACC I +1 Keen I +1 Bleed
Description: A spear or naginata used by a female warrior. Its handle is made of wood that looks like it has seen one too many battles and a sharp curved blade on the tip. It boasts of lightweight characteristics and a blade that if one escapes its killing blow will die of blood loss later on.

Name: Rho Aias
Roll ID: 155966 I 155967 I 155968
Roll Result: 6 I 11 I 19
Item Type: Shield
Enhancements:  +1 Taunt I +1 MIT I +1 Recovery
Description: An ebony saya with a crimson cord wrapped around the top, made of a mysterious, highly durable material. The scabbard's is more than capable to withstand blows, deflect attacks. Its regenerative properties emit a soft green glow when procced. To uphold the legacy of its name, the sheath was forged with the intent to help capable users protect themselves; instead of their blade.

Edited by Crozeph

2107377386_weaponariel.png.54a5c2fd6473ca129184196091e5875e.png

Name: Bloodaxe Soul
Roll ID: 156405 I 156406 I 156407
Roll Result: 1 I 5 I 19
Item Type: 2HBA
Enhancements: +2 Taunt I +1 Damage
Description: An axe used by a bloodthirsty king who continued his descent into madness. Its handle has a blood-red colour and the axe gives off an ominous feel of wanting battle and blood and for what reason? nobody knows.

Name: Killer Bread
Roll ID: 156409 
Roll Result: 7
Enhancements: +3 Damage
Description: A cookie that boosts a player's damage when consumed. It has raisins so deal with it.

• +10 EXP +10 EXP [ambition tool] = 20 EXP
  • -3,000 col
Edited by Crozeph
  • used one Crafter's respite (Dragon's Breath)
  • Identifying

Name: Daemon Spades' Memento
Roll ID: 155969 I 156474  I 156475
Roll Result: 11 I 4 I 13
Enhancements: +2 Loot Die I +1 Keen
Description: A tiny pocket watch made of brass but instead of a watch its a compass. A golden chain is seen and can be attached to the user for ease of use. It guides people to locations with treasure and gives a boost to the user's eyesight in battles.

• -2,000 col
  • +5 EXP + 5 EXP [ambition] = 10 EXP
Edited by Crozeph

Junk Sale

T3 rare equipment

Spoiler

Name: Viper Smite
Roll ID: [151155] [151156]
Roll Result: 1st roll [15] 2nd Roll [10]
Enhancements: [+1 damage] [+1 Paralyze]
Description: A one-handed straight sword with an insignia of a venomous dragon on its blade, it emanates poison enough to stop anyone in their tracks and an excruciating pain is delivered by its sharp blade. Inflicts a paralysis effect when hitting the enemy's weak point.

Name: Adamant Soul
Roll ID: [151149] [151150]
Roll Result: 1st roll [5] 2nd Roll [13]
Item Type: Light Armor
Enhancements: [+1 Regen] [+1 MIT]
Description: A leather armor dyed in crimson and worn by a well-respected soldier who refuses to be moved from where he stood to defend. GIves a boost in defense and regenerates HP when equipped.

Name: Warrior's Precision
Roll ID: [151353] [121354]
Roll Result: 1st roll [2] 2nd Roll [17]
Enhancements: [+1 Keen] [+1 Accuracy]
Description: A ring made out of wood where totems are made of, a ring worn by those considered worthy to be called a warrior as it has an intricate design of weapons that its wearer can and will use. Provides accuracy and a certain feel to one's muscle memory.

Name: Remnant of Midas
Roll ID: [151355] [151356]
Roll Result: 1st roll [11] 2nd Roll [20]
Enhancements: [+1 LD] [+1 ACC]
Description: A bracelet made of pure gold and a pendant in the shape of a coin where a fist pointing upwards is etched. Give accuracy and a slight boost on looting and searching.

• total sale: 4,400 col [4 T3 rare equipment]
  • total EXP: 4 EXP

T3 perfect equipment

Spoiler

Name: Ira Ensis
Roll ID: [151366] [151367] [151368]
Roll Result: [18] [1] [16]
Enhancements: +1 Taunt +2 Damage
Description: A rapier with a red hilt, golden guard, and a silver blade. Once used by a master fencer who uses machiavellian tactics to win duels. Deals damage and taunt when striking enemies.

Name: D'eon's Metier
Roll ID: 151592 I 151593 I 151594
Roll Result: 7 I 13 I 6
Enhancements: +2 Paralyze I +1 Keen
Description: A rapier used by a former spy and diplomat and excelled at it. It has a paralyzing effect that was used to interrogate or gather information and a well, balanced craftsmanship that gives precision to the user.

Name: Longclaw
Roll ID: 151596 I 151597 I 155930
Roll Result: 7 I 4 I 14
Enhancements: +1 Bleed I +1 Keen I +1 acc
Description: A greatsword used by a lord commander guarding a northern kingdom. It has a master artisan design of a wolf on the pommel and a well polished and tempered steel of great durability.  Cuts deep with enough force and its long reach is enough to ensure that most attacks will hit.

Name: Nobushi Assault
Roll ID: 155963 I 155964 I 155965
Roll Result: 17 I 4 I 8
Item Type: 2HAS
Enhancements: +1 ACC I +1 Keen I +1 Bleed
Description: A spear or naginata used by a female warrior. Its handle is made of wood that looks like it has seen one too many battles and a sharp curved blade on the tip. It boasts of lightweight characteristics and a blade that if one escapes its killing blow will die of blood loss later on.

Name: Bloodaxe Soul
Roll ID: 156405 I 156406 I 156407
Roll Result: 1 I 5 I 19
Item Type: 2HBA
Enhancements: +2 Taunt I +1 Damage
Description: An axe used by a bloodthirsty king who continued his descent into madness. Its handle has a blood-red colour and the axe gives off an ominous feel of wanting battle and blood and for what reason? nobody knows.

• total sale: 6,500 col [5 items]
  • total EXP: 5 

Consumables

Spoiler

Name: Sugar Rush Candy
Roll ID: 151359
Roll Result: 2
Enhancements: [+2 probiotics]
Description: A candy colored with brown and white that gives sugar rush to anyone who eats it. Raises damage but with the side effect, it causes the defense to drop slightly

Name: Killer Bread
Roll ID: 156409 
Roll Result: 7
Enhancements: +3 Damage
Description: A cookie that boosts a player's damage when consumed. It has raisins so deal with it.

• total cost: 1,175 col [2 items]
  • total EXP: 2

A soft knock could be heard from the door before the bluehead opened it and stepped inside, looking around. He was silently looking through every ware the shop had up for grabs, scratching the back of his head and approaching the counter where Crozeph was at. "Field Rations and an Immolation Potion. One of each.", he awkwardly blurted out in a deadpan tone, never having been the best with encounters like this. He began to reconsider if he sounded like a robber more than a buyer, then again...

While waiting for the merchant to get the items ready, he opened his menu and fiddled around with it, having a bit of trouble before taking out all the Col he would need for the trade. "Here.", he said and offered the small pouch with the Col, staring into his eyes quietly.

Spoiler

Buying 1 Field Rations and 1 Immolation Potion - Price: 800 col

Edited by ChaseR