Raeyliff's Loots and Crafts (And Familiar)

Topic:  [sP-F9] <<Feeding the Enemy>>

ID: 8945

Loot Die:  20

Dropped from: Trying to tame the monster to become my familiar

Item: Phoenix (Ash)

Type: Uncommon

Stats: Healer (I edited because it was before the new enhancement guide, therefore I had no idea that this new enhancement existed. I apologize.) 

Also Obtained Title: "Phoenix Tamer" 

Topic:  [sP-F9] <<Feeding the Enemy>>

ID: 8945

Loot Die:  20

Dropped from: Trying to tame the monster to become my familiar

Item: Phoenix (Ash)

Type: Uncommon

Stats: Healer (I edited because it was before the new enhancement guide, therefore I had no idea that this new enhancement existed. I apologize.) 

Also Obtained Title: "Phoenix Tamer" 

Approved.

Item:  Tank Potion
Quality:  Perfect
Shop:  The Philosopher's Shop
Description:  A potion made with Granike Stone crushed into fine powder and mixed into a Sulfide Solution, and boiled for 3 minutes to remove any way of it being dangerous before it cooled down, this potion allows the drinker to heal 5 HP instantly as well as give him a +1 in Damage Mitigation and +1 in Damage in the next successful hit he/she makes and the next time they are attacked. This potion was created solely for the purpose of giving a fighter, or a tanker, a better position and an advantage against his or her opponents. It glows with a nice green color and has the nice taste of refreshing mint. It is sealed in a test tube that is covered by a cork to prevent it's release or its reaction with any outside substances. 

Description:  A potion made with Granike Stone crushed into fine powder and mixed into a Sulfide Solution, and boiled for 3 minutes to remove any way of it being dangerous before it cooled down, this potion allows the drinker to heal 5 HP instantly as well as give him a +1 in Damage Mitigation and +1 in Damage in the next successful hit he/she makes and the next time they are attacked. This potion was created solely for the purpose of giving a fighter, or a tanker, a better position and an advantage against his or her opponents. It glows with a nice green color and has the nice taste of refreshing mint. It is sealed in a test tube that is covered by a cork to prevent it's release or its reaction with any outside substances. 

Approved.

[RE-EVALUATION OF MY BATTLE-AXE BECAUSE IT CONTAINS A LIFE STEAL SKILL]

Item-Type: Two-Handed Battle Axe.

Name: Helsependel
Quality: Rare
Description:   Helsependel is a silver two-handed dual bladed axe. It is extremely sharp on both sides. Made from wolf blood infused ore, the weapon is dangerously rewarding. Traits: +1 Damage and +1 Accuracy
Wanted price: Refer to Guide

[RE-EVALUATION OF MY BATTLE-AXE BECAUSE IT CONTAINS A LIFE STEAL SKILL]

Item-Type: Two-Handed Battle Axe.

Name: Helsependel

Quality: Rare

Description:   Helsependel is a silver two-handed dual bladed axe. It is extremely sharp on both sides. Made from wolf blood infused ore, the weapon is dangerously rewarding. Traits: +1 Damage and +1 Accuracy

Wanted price: Refer to Guide

Raeyliff, this needs to go in the Re-evaluation thread HERE