Sword Art Online Game (BYOND)

Hello there Players and fans of SAO,

Recently I have been in discussion with some peeps regarding the SAO 2D game and BYOND was brought up. It is a more complicated development than Eclipse but it has more features that all you guys and gals are looking for. Sadly it still doesn't run on Mac's but their development team is currently working towards a online web browser client so Mac's will be able to play this game in time.

I am currently looking for a dedicated team to help me get this project going so all SAO-RPG players and fans can enjoy themselves even more. This game needs to be coded for use. It currently runs the DM Language. If you have knowledge of coding C++ or another language, then I ask that you apply for the development team. 

We are also looking for people that are interested in helping with graphics. Icons, items, Main screen picture, etc... If you know how to deal with that stuff, then I ask that you apply for the Graphics team. (BTW the site administration staff is still looking for people to join the graphics team)

There is no hard requirements to play the game except for a Linux or Windows Operating system. 

I wish to have enough for the following teams:
  • Development Team (will be split into separate sub teams)
  • Graphics Team
  • Moderators

If you are interested in joining the Game staff, Please PM me with answers to these questions:
  • What team are you applying for?
  • Why do you want to join the game staff?
  • Do you have any prior coding experience? If so what language(s)?
  • Are you interested in staying with development and seeing this through to the end of development?

Thanks and I await your application,
Shark
  • 5 weeks later...

lol byond,  I am a programmer interface creator and host, i also know about the new web client and interface from byond, and have been since 2006, i would love to help ^_^

Edit: Something i did it bored'em to show what B.Y.O.N.D can do

Standing:

One.png

Jumping:

Two.png

Running Toggled:

Three.png

God damn, these are beautiful.

aaah space station 13 a game built in the 3.0-4.0 Version,   so much that could be redone to make that game  more spoofed up especially with byonds new 5.0 client

it would do it good if it was taken  and fully redone  might even get more players then it has now,  i mean  589 players is alot but it could get better if  newer day life was brought into it :P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...