Eternal Melody Re-Work

OCC: This armor was made before the update, and needs to be re worked for the new system. GM Oske told me I could change it for the new system.

Name: Eternal Melody

Your Profession: N/A

Your Rank: N/A

Roll: N/A

Item Type: Heavy Plate Armor [Heavy Armor]

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +3 Damage Mitigation

Description: A suit of armor, worn by a Black Knight, the armor gives off a cold feeling when anyone is near it, as the air itself become ice cold to the feel, the metal feels cold, even in the hottest of weather. Black as the night sky, and just as dark as the hearts of men, this armor is not only powerful. But keeps the wearer from feeling the effects of it's weight, and the attack of his/her foes.

OCC: This armor was made before the update, and needs to be re worked for the new system. GM Oske told me I could change it for the new system.

Name: Eternal Melody

Your Profession: N/A

Your Rank: N/A

Roll: N/A

Item Type: Heavy Plate Armor [Heavy Armor]

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +3 Damage Mitigation

Description: A suit of armor, worn by a Black Knight, the armor gives off a cold feeling when anyone is near it, as the air itself become ice cold to the feel, the metal feels cold, even in the hottest of weather. Black as the night sky, and just as dark as the hearts of men, this armor is not only powerful. But keeps the wearer from feeling the effects of it's weight, and the attack of his/her foes.

Approved.