Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 9
ID: 70375
Roll: 11+1=12
Item Type: Artisan Tool
Tier: 2
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +1 CD
Description: A pair of glasses with multiple lenses that can be rotated away from where the eyes are, to either give more focus on small areas or just wanting to see everything at the same time.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=493989

Name: Alchemist's stand
ID: 70377
Item Type: Alchemist Tool
Description: A set of glass and metal stands for the alchemist to perfect one's crafting in potions and the likes. Having multiple stands for testing in test tubes and crystals.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=493989

Name: Silver Thorn
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 9
ID: 71472
Roll: 10+1=11
Item Type: Tailor Tool
Tier: [1]
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +1 CD.
Description: Small silvered slim thorn that can puncture any fabric with ease, capable of making the most delicate seams.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=496425

Name: Will of the Ancients
ID: 81683
Roll: 11+1=12
Item Type: Tool
Tier: 2
Enhancements: +1 CD.
Description: A rod of a mix of substances that reacts differently when in physical contact with different metallic and organic material. This tool is most commonly used in Alchemy to reach the right mixture of alchemic compounds.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith-closed-for-material-stocking-open-for-pickups/?do=findComment&comment=513586

To be grandfather reevaluated into these

Spoiler

Name: Specter glasses
ID: 70375
Item Type: Artisan Tool
Enhancements: +1 Ambition.
Description: A pair of glasses with multiple lenses that can be rotated away from where the eyes are, to either give more focus on small areas or just wanting to see everything at the same time.

Name: Alchemist's stand
ID: 70377
Item Type: Alchemist Tool
Enhancements: +1 Ambition.
Description: A set of glass and metal stands for the alchemist to perfect one's crafting in potions and the likes. Having multiple stands for testing in test tubes and crystals.

Name: Silver Thorn
ID: 71472
Roll: 10+1=11
Item Type: Tailor Tool
Tier: [1]
Enhancements: +1 Ambition.
Description: Small silvered slim thorn that can puncture any fabric with ease, capable of making the most delicate seams.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=496425

Name: Will of the Ancients
ID: 81683
Roll: 11+1=12
Item Type: Tool
Tier: 2
Enhancements: +1 Ambition.
Description: A rod of a mix of substances that reacts differently when in physical contact with different metallic and organic material. This tool is most commonly used in Alchemy to reach the right mixture of alchemic compounds.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-9-master-blacksmith-closed-for-material-stocking-open-for-pickups/?do=findComment&comment=513586

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Old Items:

• Fireproof Gloves
    • Quality: Perfect
    • Item Type: Tools
    • Enhancement: +1 CD
    • Shop: The Lion's Den
    • Description: A pair of gloves that almost reach to the elbow, this item is manufactured from a fireproof material that can be found at the 9th floor. Making it the perfect item to be used by blacksmiths while working at the forge.
  • Crafter's Table
    • Quality: Perfect
    • Item Type: Miniature Masterpiece
    • Enhancement: +1 Crafting Attempt
    • Shop: Antediluvian Antiques
    • Description: A table for crafting blacksmith items.

New Items:

• Marauder's Cape
    • Tier: 3
    • Item Type: Light Armor
    • Enhancement(s): +27 Mitigation & +2 Evasion
    • Description: A wispy white cape that makes the wearer ghost-like with their movements. "It's hard to hit what you can't see..." - Anonymous
  • Eye of Horus
    • Item Type: Jewelry
    • Enhancement(s): +2 Accuracy & +3 Recovery
    • Description: A replica eye sculpted from gold resembling the famed item from Egyptian mythology that gives the wearer increased precision and control.
16 minutes ago, Oikawa said:

Old Items:

• Fireproof Gloves
    • Item Type: Tools
    • Enhancement: +1 CD
    • Description: A pair of gloves that almost reach to the elbow, this item is manufactured from a fireproof material that can be found at the 9th floor. Making it the perfect item to be used by blacksmiths while working at the forge.
  • Crafter's Table
    • Item Type: Miniature Masterpiece
    • Enhancement: +1 Crafting Attempt
    • Description: A table for crafting blacksmith items.

New Items:

• Marauder's Cape
    • Item Type: Light Armor
    • Enhancement(s): +27 Mitigation & +2 Evasion
    • Description: A wispy white cape that makes the wearer ghost-like with their movements. "It's hard to hit what you can't see..." - Anonymous
  • Eye of Horus
    • Item Type: Jewelry
    • Enhancement(s): +2 Accuracy & +3 Recovery
    • Description: A replica eye sculpted from gold resembling the famed item from Egyptian mythology that gives the wearer increased precision and control.

Approved!

• 3 weeks later...

Requesting this, (Illegal Enhancement Cap)

Spoiler

Name: Silver Lining
Crafters's Profession: Blacksmith
Crafter's Rank: 7 - High Mentor Blacksmith
ID: 75257
Roll: 10+2=12
Item Type: Shield
Tier: 1
Enhancements: +3 Regen
Descriptions:  A convex, teardrop-shaped shield with a smooth, mirror-bright, silver surface

be corrected too,

Spoiler

Enhancements: +2 Regen, +1 Recovery
Descriptions:  A convex, teardrop-shaped shield with a smooth, mirror-bright, silver surface

21 minutes ago, Frank said:

Requesting this, (Illegal Enhancement Cap)

Hide contents

Enhancements: +3 Regen

be corrected too,

Hide contents

Enhancements: +2 Regen, +1 Recovery

Approved

• 1 month later...

Item: Avacyn's Wings
Type: Jewelry
Enhancement: +3 Combat Craft
Shop: Odds and Ends
DescA silvery necklace with the insignia of an Angels Wings. Not just an ordinary, but Avacyn's wings. With this necklace, she hopes she can help provide better protection and healing rates to those around her without them suffering from too much damage. Avacyn, although fictional, is someone that Anemone has greatly looked up to for a long time. 

==Digivolve to....!==

Quality: Rare
Enhancement: Recovery +2
DescA silvery necklace with the insignia of an Angels Wings. Not just an ordinary, but Avacyn's wings. With this necklace, she hopes she can help provide better protection and healing rates to those around her without them suffering from too much damage. Avacyn, although fictional, is someone that Anemone has greatly looked up to for a long time. 

11 hours ago, Anemone said:

Enhancement: +3 Combat Craft
Shop: Odds and Ends

==Digivolve to....!==

Quality: Rare
Enhancement: Recovery +2

Approved

• 2 months later...

Name: Hammer of the Forge: Hephaestus 

Item Dice Roll ID #7173

Description: In the fiery depths of the underworld kingdom, the forges bright light shined upon the world as the great blacksmith Hephaestus began to create the mythical lightning bolts for the legendary Zeus when suddenly the hammer was stolen by the great king of the high realms and brought to the surface for only a certain blacksmith to use in his grand forge to create weapons to purge evil from the surface world. (+1 Craft die)

Crafted at The Royal Forge

Item no longer exists please change to

Crusader Captains Blade

Quality: Perfect (+3 damage)

Item: T1 Perfect One-handed Straight Sword

Description: Once upon a time during a major religious war over the holy land. One famous captain once wielded this blade and slew many enemies with it. I mean he also died during the battle but his swords design was kept in writing.

Edited by RyujinSeaLord
  • 8 months later...

when it comes to armour I'lll probably just re-buy it all - also I can't find teh threads where I got them all.

But I am wondering if my Unique needs to be re-evaluted to be updated? If so can someone kindly fix it to be mordern?

Much heart.

-Kusanagi: A blade that matches the wielders highest ranked weapon skill. The weapon looks similar to that of the Orochi's katana. The blade is blood red and curved at the tip. The hilt resembles multiple snakes coiling around each other with heads flourishing out as the guard of the weapon.

Stats: (On an 8-10 natural roll it induces -2 HP Bleed for 2 turns and +2 Damage)

Link where it was obtained.

Also who do I speak to about fixing up things in my store?

Like most the potions mats etc are all out of date - so should they all be converted to mats? If so what tier?
-Finally, who should I speak to about adding my old col? If needed I got a document which should have most, if not all threads linked where the col came from  :)

On 12/14/2019 at 1:57 AM, Mari said:

when it comes to armour I'lll probably just re-buy it all - also I can't find teh threads where I got them all.

But I am wondering if my Unique needs to be re-evaluted to be updated? If so can someone kindly fix it to be mordern?

Much heart.

-Kusanagi: A blade that matches the wielders highest ranked weapon skill. The weapon looks similar to that of the Orochi's katana. The blade is blood red and curved at the tip. The hilt resembles multiple snakes coiling around each other with heads flourishing out as the guard of the weapon.

Stats: (On an 8-10 natural roll it induces -2 HP Bleed for 2 turns and +2 Damage)

Link where it was obtained.

Also who do I speak to about fixing up things in my store?

Like most the potions mats etc are all out of date - so should they all be converted to mats? If so what tier?
-Finally, who should I speak to about adding my old col? If needed I got a document which should have most, if not all threads linked where the col came from  :)

Name: Kusanagi
Item Type: Dagger
Enhancements: Bleed II / Damage II
Description: A weapon vastly similar to Orochi's Katana, the blade is blood red curved at the tip. The hilt resembles multiple snakes coiling around each other with heads flourishing out as the guard of the weapon.

This is the item now currently, approved.

I haven't crafted since 2016, so I wanted to confirm that my item is still valid.

Hammer of Dawn, +1 CD.

Here's where it was crafted.

And here's where Klein/Kirito (accounts merged) gave it to Lessa.

I've been using the item for years, but because of the long break, I just wanted to double check. Thanks! <3

• 2 weeks later...

Requesting a re-evaluation the following consumables, as the enhancement doesn't exist anymore:

Spoiler

Name: Brew
Profession: Cook
ID:  76531
Roll: 12
Item Type: Meal
Enhancements: +3 Alcoholic
Description: Just Brew. No sweetening or anything. This certainly can't be safe for consumption.

Name: Tonic ll

ID:  76534
Description: Low Carbs! Worth the headaches a drunk has to wake up to the next morning. But don't forget about that weight, and this will do the trick.

Name: Rum Tiramisu ll
ID:  73577
Item Type: Dessert
Description: A Tiramisu cake that has rum in it, but a little bit more rum added to amplify the effects of the cake, though there is a warning note saying "intake with caution."

Name: Spiked Tea ll
ID:  76095
Description: Sweet spiked with alcohol to make it extra bittersweet. Unfortunate for the taste buds, but at least it helps with motivation

to these:

Spoiler

Name: Brew
ID:  76531
Enhancements: +2 Protein, +1 Mitigation
Description: Just Brew. No sweetening or anything. This certainly can't be safe for consumption.

Name: Tonic ll

ID:  76534
Description: Low Carbs! Worth the headaches a drunk has to wake up to the next morning. But don't forget about that weight, and this will do the trick.

Name: Rum Tiramisu ll
ID:  73577
Item Type: Dessert
Description: A Tiramisu cake that has rum in it, but a little bit more rum added to amplify the effects of the cake, though there is a warning note saying "intake with caution."

Name: Spiked Tea ll
ID:  76095
Description: Sweet spiked with alcohol to make it extra bittersweet. Unfortunate for the taste buds, but at least it helps with motivation

Edited by Ariel - The Crowned Lion
On 1/1/2020 at 3:43 PM, Ariel - The Crowned Lion said:

Requesting a re-evaluation the following consumables, as the enhancement doesn't exist anymore:

Reveal hidden contents

to these:

Reveal hidden contents

approved

Old Versions (These Items are pre-2.0 & ancient, appears to be T1 Perfects by the new system if that helps)

Equipped Gear

The Black Star +1 Damage, 8-10 +2 Lifesteal

Swordsman's Bracer +2 Accuracy, +1 Damage Reduction

Emissary's Garb +2 Damage Reduction, +1 Damage Reduction vs. Environment

Raidou's Red Garb +2 Damage Mitigation, +1 Hate from all Sources

Shop Contents:

1*Stone Skin Gel (Rare)

2*Electric Net (Uncommon)

1*Titans Strength Potion (Perfect)

1*Blood Burning Concentrate (Uncommon)

1*Threads of Fate (Perfect)

New Versions

The Black Star - Genesis: Taunt, Paralyze 1 BD (9-10), Vampiric (Offensive) 1 (HP+10% [9-10])

[1 Handed Straight Sword]

A Blackened Blade that is dull, forged from Osmium ore is unruly and awkward to wield 

Swordsman's Bracer +27 Damage Mitigation

[Heavy Armor]

A Plated Gauntlet affixed to the left arm, scratch marks adorn the polished plates from a metal object being drug upon the surface it seems.

Red Wanderer's Robe +3 Evasion

[Light Armor]

Brilliant red robe, noticeable from long distances like fire amongst the backdrop.

The rest I'd like to just liquify into materials:

T1 Materials: 7

Edited by Raidou
20 hours ago, Raidou said:

Old Versions (These Items are pre-2.0 & ancient, appears to be T1 Perfects by the new system if that helps)

Equipped Gear

The Black Star +1 Damage, 8-10 +2 Lifesteal

Swordsman's Bracer +2 Accuracy, +1 Damage Reduction

Emissary's Garb +2 Damage Reduction, +1 Damage Reduction vs. Environment

Raidou's Red Garb +2 Damage Mitigation, +1 Hate from all Sources

Shop Contents:

1*Stone Skin Gel (Rare)

2*Electric Net (Uncommon)

1*Titans Strength Potion (Perfect)

1*Blood Burning Concentrate (Uncommon)

1*Threads of Fate (Perfect)

New Versions

The Black Star - Genesis: Taunt, Paralyze 1 BD (9-10), Vampiric (Offensive) 1 (HP+10% [9-10])

[1 Handed Straight Sword]

A Blackened Blade that is dull, forged from Osmium ore is unruly and awkward to wield 

Swordsman's Bracer +27 Damage Mitigation

[Heavy Armor]

A Plated Gauntlet affixed to the left arm, scratch marks adorn the polished plates from a metal object being drug upon the surface it seems.

Red Wanderer's Robe +3 Evasion

[Light Armor]

Brilliant red robe, noticeable from long distances like fire amongst the backdrop.

The rest I'd like to just liquify into materials:

T1 Materials: 7

Approved 

Old:

Spoiler

Name: Feline's Aid
Profession: Tailor
ID:  50853
Roll: 12 (11+1)
Item Type: Plushie
Enhancements: 
+1 Crafting Attempt
Description: Custom made plushie in the form of a feline of sorts, easily open to interpretation. A small white crowned lion logo is visibly added to the left side of the stomach, branding the items as originary from 'The Lion's Den'.

New:

Name: ≪Feline Helper#134536≫
Profession: Tailor
Roll ID: 50853
Roll Result: 12 (11+1)
Item Type: Plushie
Enhancements: +3 LD
Description: Custom made plushie in the form of a white lioness. A small crown logo marking its origin at 'The Lion's Den'.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/6705-re-evaluations-topic/?do=findComment&amp;comment=594842

Keeping this as a legacy item, cannot stack with Demeter's Cauldron from the <<Challenge Of Olympus: Alchemist>> quest.

Spoiler

Name: ≪Alchemist's Aid#134537≫
Profession: Artisan
Roll ID: 35084
Item Type: Crafting Tool
Description: A blue colored round pendant that has depicted in the middle, a transmutation circle made up from alchemical signs and runes that are thought to increase the user's concentration and ability to judge what is a "equivalent exchange". It is made mostly out of a silver-like metal that is durable and resistant enough to be worn over armor without getting damaged.
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/6705-re-evaluations-topic/?do=findComment&amp;comment=594842

Edited by Dracul

Looking at getting this re-evaluated/does it need to be?

Black Ice 
A weapon that looks as black as the night sky, but feels as cold as Frosty's heart... probably. A drop from the Frosty the Warlord Event.  +1 Damage +2 Freeze

I'm assuming it'd be T1 since it was dropped by a T1 boss, and I"m fine with that.
----

But since it doesnt' have a weapon specified, can I ask that it be specified to a Rapier?

So the new thing would be

-----
Black Ice 
A weapon that looks as black as the night sky, but feels as cold as Frosty's heart... probably. A drop from the Frosty the Warlord Event. 

T1 Rapier |
+1 Damage +2 Freeze
--------

Full disclosure, I do want to change it to a Rapier so I can give it to a friend making a character; if this isn't ok that's fine, Keep it as a dagger and I'll let it sit in my inventory for someone else who may be a dagger user in the future.

Thank you

Edited by Mari
19 hours ago, Dracul said:

Old:

Reveal hidden contents

New:

Keeping this as a legacy item, cannot stack with Demeter's Cauldron from the <<Challenge Of Olympus: Alchemist>> quest.

Hide contents

Name: ≪Alchemist's Aid#134537≫
Profession: Artisan
Roll ID: 35084
Item Type: Crafting Tool
Description: A blue colored round pendant that has depicted in the middle, a transmutation circle made up from alchemical signs and runes that are thought to increase the user's concentration and ability to judge what is a "equivalent exchange". It is made mostly out of a silver-like metal that is durable and resistant enough to be worn over armor without getting damaged.

ApprovedByMacradon.png