I recently found a picture of "Rusty" (The face claim is Kouchi Sakakibara) in chibi form and well, have a look at it.

OEovBAi.jpg

From left to right, Rusty is the second one.

By himself 

GH8j5Xb.jpg

So I wanted to ask if you people could post chibi forms of your character here. Hopefully a black hole appear from the collapse of all the adorableness and destroy everything. POST ALL THE CHIBI!

index.jpg
Akame_ga_Kiru!_-110.png

The only two I could find of my face claim XD

Also Kiru apparently your character is an original character like Ariel's. She doesn't have an anime or anything of her. She was funnily enough an RP character from creation XD. Apparently the origin site was some place called Levatine.

Finally made a chibi form for Ariel..the generator didn't have many options so..this resulted...and the other one is made with a rpg maker generator

kmjYko9.png                                                                                                                        9fiF8v5.png

:)) Tnx Baldur, I'll have to work with the hairstyle(Dem curls!!), clothing and eye color (Ariel has silver eyes:D) but it's still cute...until then, I did some more fooling around with another generator and I present to you... "I iz vampire?" edition  and fu***** kawaii maid edition:

hhqQvL3.jpgE068IjC.jpg