Original Character Concepts

Rusty was originally going to be a happy, carefree person that had a love for old things. (Hence the name Rusty.) He wanted to be the center of attention and wanted to be the funny person in a group (to hide his bad past.. Now that I think about it.. the original Rusty would've been a lot like Mako from Kill La Kill) His face claim would've been Edward Elric and that's about it. Also, he would continue to have a happy exterior until he snapped where he would become one of that happy murderers. (Stepford Smiler. Search it up.)

So if you had original character concept for your roleplay character, post it here and let us know the original you(your character).

Originally my character was going to be that one guy who PKed tons of people (with permission meaning if you entered the thread that he had started, you're giving permission to be PKed if that's possible) but then ended up here. He was going to be timid, a loner, and ultimately killing anyone near him if he got embarassed. Needless to say, if my character was timid or a loner to the point where he would kill out of embarassment, Rusty would be long dead by now. Including Noctis and Szueriex.

I was originally going to make Vash out to be a bit more hot headed and easy to fly off the handle before I started deciding his virtues and flaws, but then I thought it would be more fun if he only got hack n' slashy if he was seriously pissed. Sooo I like him better now, since I can play him as sarcastic and playfully as I want, and still give him a berserker edge when he is truly upset. And when I say berserker, I mean he might swing a bit too wide for your comfort and accidentally give you a nick or two, if you are not the one who pissed him off. Naturally only with permission, otherwise I'll request someone RP dodging out of the way until he cools off.

At some point, I was looking through anime girls I knew. I though of Sailor Mars/ Rei Hino from Sailor moon and looked at the 3D version of her. Then when I was about to set her as it...I realised, her thighs were to long and thin...So I just chose Snow Miku because she looked more into awesomeness....By that I mean all the other girls looked too normal.