Since there is no clear explanation in the tutorial, I wanted to ask about the rewards at the end of a roleplay. Yes, every person gets one skill point, but does every player get for example, 800 col for 2 completed pages of rp or is it split up between every player? Also, what about the remaining col since sometimes you can't divide a certain amount of col evenly. Does the remaining col disappear or does it go to the player who made the thread? 

1 page of RP (20 posts) give a total of 400 col, this sum is divided to the number of participants..so if there are 3 participants and they complete one page, 2 of them get 133 and one get 134 or however you want to distribute it. But yes it is split among the participants, by their number or by their post count, whatever you fancy most.

//better?

1 page of RP (200 posts) give a total of 400 col, this sum is divided to the number of participants..so if there are 3 participants and they complete one page, 2 of them get 133 and one get 134 or however you want to distribute it. But yes it is split among the participants, by their number or by their post count, whatever you fancy most.

200 post is alot for 400 col... just saying

but like she said

you as the rp creator gives out the col as you see fit

Wrong Klick.
As the RP creator you cannot give out the Col as you see fit.

If I'm correct, does that mean every member gets an even amount of col or like you said, do you distribute how much col they get by the percentage of posts they had in the thread. Or can you distribute either way, even if one players get way more than the other because they had more posts in the thread.

Every person who participated in the thread gets an even amount of col. 

You cannot distribute either way, thats why people limit OPs to X amount of people otherwise they would all receive such a small amount. 

You cannot distribute either way, thats why people limit OPs to X amount of people otherwise they would all receive such a small amount. 

Hehehehe. thats why I usually went into SP missions, more Col for me, yes the precious my precious.

Wrong Klick.

As the RP creator you cannot give out the Col as you see fit.

Every person who participated in the thread gets an even amount of col. 

Thats a new one for me, From what i was told it was divide base off how the RP creator wanted that way someone cant just come in, post 1 time and get equal amount as the other two players.

But your the GM. so ok.

Then let me ask this.

If i want to have the people in my thread pay a guild tax. so like half of the col goes to the guild (and the thread only  uses my guild members) do i have to get permission from the players or can i just take it straight out?