Salutations

Guest Meokka

Guest Meokka

Hey there. I've been here for a little bit. Reading the rules and how everything works. I can't wait to roleplay with everyone. I love animes, mystery books, books in general, spy like movies, jailbreak movies, I love to cook, and be the therapist for those around me. Not a legal therapist but it seems I'm good at helping people, and listening. I love to write and paint. I also wish to travel around the world one day. It's unlikely to happen but if it does I'd look forward to it <3. Pleasure to meet you all.

If you guys want to do a quesT thread pick a quest to do I. think secret medicines of the forest is a safe starting quest really, and I'll come along with you guys if us like? Although that'll be when I'm off my phone and on my computer tomorrow, not sure if it's repeatable though will have to check

We'll need to do <Long Live the Queen> as it's a repeatable one, I can't do the secret medicine of the forest one as I've done it before. I'll start up a PP thread so our characters can meet and get to know each other a bit first anyway :) Hopefully you'll be accepted soon, Mari's usually fairly busy and I know she's got a fair bit of RL stuff on atm but she shouldn't be too long

We'll need to do <Long Live the Queen> as it's a repeatable one, I can't do the secret medicine of the forest one as I've done it before. I'll start up a PP thread so our characters can meet and get to know each other a bit first anyway :) Hopefully you'll be accepted soon, Mari's usually fairly busy and I know she's got a fair bit of RL stuff on atm but she shouldn't be too long

You cant get the quest reward for it, you can help someone do the quest