[Shop-Floor 13] Amethyst Boutique

Sighing Teayre walks away from the wheel shaking her head, picking up her sketch pad and taking the pencil from behind her ear she lies down on the couch and begins sketching out a face, first drawing a circle and adding the eyes and nose carefully she draws in the mouth. Smiling as Calrex's face appears before her Teayre starts to draw in his hair. Flipping her pencil around her thumb constantly between lead and rubber Teayre starts to cuss as she struggles to get the final details to her husband's face perfect. Finally the picture was completed, letting out a sigh Teayre tears it out of the pad, pinning it up onto a board set up behind her armchair.

Spoiler

ID: 64580 CD: 9 (8 + 1 CD) – Uncommon Item

Item: Beaded Necklace
Item Type: Trinket
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancement: +1 Accuracy
Description: A necklace made up for glass beads.

ID: 64581 CD: 9 (8 + 1 CD) – Uncommon Item

Item: Sapphire Earing
Description: A single silver earring with an sapphire held in by a simple clasp.

ID: 64582 CD: 10 (9 + 1 CD) – Rare Item

Item: Emerald Necklace
Item Type: Lucky Charm
Quality: Rare
Enhancement: +2 Accuracy
Description: A golden necklace with an emerald set into it.

ID: 64583 CD: 10 (9 + 1 CD) – Rare Item

Item: Emerald Necklace
Enhancement: +2 Accuracy
Description: A golden necklace with an emerald set into it.

ID: 64584 CD: 11 (10 + 1 CD) – Rare Item

Item:  Emerald Ring
Enhancement: +2 Evasion
Description: A silver ring with an emerald set into it.

ID: 64585 CD: 3 (2 + 1 CD) – Good Item

ID: 64586 CD: 9 (8 + 1 CD) – Uncommon Item

Item: Sapphire Earing
Description: A single silver earring with an sapphire held in by a simple clasp.

ID: 64587 CD: 3 (2 + 1 CD) – Good Item

ID: 64588 CD: 5 (4 + 1 CD) – Good Item

ID: 64589 CD: 11 (10 + 1 CD) – Rare Item

Item: Emerald Ring
Enhancement: +2 Evasion
Description: A silver ring with an emerald set into it.

10 Materials Used, 45 EXP gained

Edited by Teayre
  • Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Ohayo!" echoes through the shop as the wanderer slowly pushes the door of the Amethyst Boutique. He's been to this shop before, but it's been a long time. As he kept walking through, he quickly went for the counter where he saw a familiar red head. "Ohayo Tea, can I get this made?"

Spoiler

Item: Death's Dance
Item Type: Trinket - Ring - Necklace
Quality: Perfect
Enhancement: +2 ACC; +1 EVA
Description: A dark ashy black color ring with a crimson colored strip running through the middle of the ring. Inside the ring are an unfamiliar inscription of a long dead language. Going through the ring is a silver chain that forms to make the ring into a necklace of sorts.

Item: Theif's Gamble v2
Item Type: Trinket
Tier: 1
Enhancement: +3 LD
Description: A single red crystal with a golden loop through the top attached to a hooked earpiece.

Edited by Rain

Kasier, a starting healer of the new generation was seeking for artisans on the first floor. Of course, she had only recently obtained a very good piece of armor from a high ranked blacksmith in first floor. The man, despite being a player killer was really, really polite to her and got her her item after a few nice words. The crafting took less than an hour... Heck, it took about ten minutes from the blonde blacksmith to create the item for her and she was extremely satisfied with the item that the man made for her. Now, she needed something a lot more important than a simple piece of armor. As a healer, she needed to make sure that she healed as much as possible and the best way for her to make sure that she healed effectively was to get the best lucky charm from one of the best artisans around. Even if the artisan was located on floor 13 and was a player killer known for killing many front liners and powerful players. Rumor has it that she is one of the scariest players in the entirety of Aincrad and the fact that her shop was located on the thirteenth floor didn't help her nerves at all. She was very low leveled and walking through a wasteland that looked like a graveyard was enough to scare a full grown man. Hence, she practically ran through the graveyard as fast as possible in order to reach the artisan's shop. All for this lucky charm that I need as a healer. She thought, finally reaching the shop and placing in an order before sitting down, hoping that the woman would make her item really, really quick. Highly ranked crafters appear to be able to create items really fast. "Uhm... Hello misses artisan. Here's 1000 Col." She said, not wanting to be killed or hated if she made the wrong choice.

-1000 Col

Item: Charm of the Kaiser
Item Type: Lucky Charm
Quality: 
Perfect (Tier 1)
Enhancement: 3X Combat Craft
Description: A red charm with a diamond shaped gem in the middle. Surrounding the red diamond gem is a black steel casing that protects the gem in the middle. Rumors have it that the middle of the gem leaves a blessing from the last Kaiser and is the source of the power within the charm. The charm is light and easy for the owner to carry around in their pocket.

With much sentiment to the entire idea of even asking for her help, Lowenthal entered the shop anyway. The door's bell chimed as it opened, and Lowenthal stepped in. He raised a single hand in greeting. "Yo, Tea. Long time no see." Lowenthal said, stepping up to the counter. He had ditched out on her several times before when questing with the woman, nd occansially flirted with Calrex behind her back. "I need a favour. I'm wanting to propose to a woman, but I need rings made up. I can't exactly make them myself. Else I would, but." Lowenthal said, placing 1200Col on the counter. "I need one perfect, and one just vanity. I'm resuming the front lines, but she's basically retired now." Lowenthal said, thinking of Shizuka. "If possible, can the ring have some accuracy, and evasion?" Lowenthal said, wanting his build to be better.

Spoiler

Item: Wedding Ring
Item Type:Trinket
Enhancement: 2 Slots Accuracy, 1 slot Evasion

Description: -whatever you'd like. I aint picky-

• 2 weeks later...

My feet padded along the ground of floor thirteen as I made my way to the famed Artisan’s shop. I had heard rumours, the thought of which sent shivers down my spine. Had she really killed people? The building started to come into view, swallowing I pressed my hand against the door pushing. As it swung open I saw several people already in the shop in front of me. I recognised one of the people as the white haired blood knight recruit. Nodding to him I turned and began to browse through the items. Selecting three that I liked, I made a quick comparison as to her pricings and my inventory. Sighing I met the red head’s eyes when she had finished with her other customers. “I’d like these three items. For fifteen materials please.” I closed my eyes for a second, brushing a strand of black hair back behind my ear as I reopened them, placing the materials on the table. Waiting for the answer.

Item: Clay Sewing
Item Type: Miniature Masterpiece
Quality:  Perfect
Enhancement: +1 Crafting Attempt a Day
Description: A small clay statue of a sewing machine

Item: Masterful Tailor
Item Type:  Project
Quality: Perfect
Enhancement: +1 EXP When Crafting
Description: A painting of a tailor creating a masterpiece.

Item: Tailor’s Bracelet
Enhancement: +1 CD to Crafts
Description: A woven silver band, said to help increase crafting

-15 Materials

The red head looked up as Rain entered the shop. The white haired boy greeted her with such familiarity that it instantly made her grind her teeth. Glaring at Rain Teayre pushed her thumb on the tsuba of the Muramasa, just as the door opened again. “I’m sorry Rain, I didn’t quite catch that.” She spat at the boy. Turning to see who had entered her shop, a girl with black hair followed her husband in. Sighing she waves a hand at Rain, “Fine I’ll get them made. It’s going to cost you extra for that slip of the tongue though.”

Smiling at Kasier Teayre swept the money up and took the order slip. Her eyes flicking over it, “Shouldn’t be a problem I’ll get this done for you.” The red head let out a loud and frustrated sigh as her bell went yet again. Turning her eyes narrowed, she sees Lowenthal entering her shop. “What. Do you want?” She starts before listnening to the boy’s order. Nodding she passes him on of the many rings she had lying around before taking the col he had placed down as well. “The perfect one will take a bit of time.”

For a final time the bell went and Teayre turned to see a man with black hair rolling down his face. He approached her when she was free and got down to business, offering her slightly less than her normal rates for three perfect items. “Fine just take it and go” the red head snapped. Taking the materials she turns wading through the crowd of people in her little shop and begins her crafts in the back room. “I’ve managed to make items nearly at what you wanted. Because there’s so many of you they weren’t all to the standard you wanted. So. Each one of you will either have to wait for me to get the Essence of Steel to boost your item to the standard needed. Or accompany me. Now get out of my shop and pm me with how you want to do it.”

Spoiler

+2200 Col
+15 Materials

Items Sold:

·         Clay Sewing

·         Masterful Tailor

·         Tailor’s Bracelet

10 Materials Used for Crafts

ID: 65791 CD: 1 (Nat) – Crit Fail -1 EXP

ID: 65792 CD: 11 (10 + 1 CD) – Rare – 5 EXP
Item: Theif's Gamble v1.5
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare
Enhancement: +2 LD
Description: A single red crystal with a golden loop through the top attached to a hooked earpiece.

ID: 65793 CD: 3 (2 + 1 CD) – Good Item – 2 EXP
ID: 65794 CD: 11 (10 + 1 CD) – Rare – 5 EXP

Item: Charm of the Kaiser
Tier: 1
Quality: Rare

Enhancement: 2X Combat Craft
Description: A red charm with a diamond shaped gem in the middle. Surrounding the red diamond gem is a black steel casing that protects the gem in the middle. Rumors have it that the middle of the gem leaves a blessing from the last Kaiser and is the source of the power within the charm. The charm is light and easy for the owner to carry around in their pocket.

ID: 65795 CD: 8 (7 + 1 CD) – Uncommon – 3 EXP

ID: 65796 CD: 12 (11 + 1 CD) – Perfect – 8 EXP
Item: Death's Dance
Item Type: Trinket - Ring - Necklace
Enhancement: +2 ACC; +1 EVA
Description: A dark ashy black color ring with a crimson colored strip running through the middle of the ring. Inside the ring are an unfamiliar inscription of a long dead language. Going through the ring is a silver chain that forms to make the ring into a necklace of sorts.

ID: 65797 CD: 1 (Nat) – Crit Fail – 1 EXP
ID: 65798 CD: 10 (9 + 1 CD) – Rare – 5 EXP

Item: Wedding Ring
Enhancement: 2 Slots Accuracy
Description: A silver ring, twisted right a ruby cut into a droplet set into the metal.

ID: 65799 CD: 4 (3 + 1 CD) – Good – 2 EXP
ID: 65800 CD: 1 (Nat) – Crit Fail – 1 EXP

43 EXP Gained Total

@Rain @Lowenthal @Kasier

Edited by Teayre

Itzal walked into the shop of the all too familiar player he met some time ago.  Although he wore a smile on his face, caution was the main word echoing through his entire being.  He had found out that she was a player killer and although he didn't know her reasons, he felt her eyes said it all.  That and the way she acted the first time they met.  However he was inexperienced then whereas now he knew much more about this world and it's functions.  That's why he came to this shop.  She seemed to be the only artisan around and he needed better equipment.  For combat as well as his scouting missions.  Hopefully he would be able to become the greatest scout out there but for now he had to practice and train.  He walked up to Teayre, Ulises consistently whispering words of caution as he did so.

"Hey Teayre!  It's been a while.  If it's alright I need two items done for me?"  He placed the orders on the counter.  "I don't need them immediately, whenever you have the time though.  Message me when their done ok?"  And with that he made his way out, hearing Ulises sigh within him as they exited.

Spoiler

Item: <Aimi's heart>
Enhancement: Crafting Attempt
Description: A dark green metal bracelet with a large purple gem shaped like a verbana flower, with two smaller ones to it's side.  It gives off a faint glow.

Spoiler

Item: Oblivion Ring
Enhancement: 2 accuracy 1 evasion
Description: A sleek black ring with multiple runes unreadable to anyone who doesn't know them (Which of course Itzal does).  Lined on both sides of the ring are streaks of dark ruby gems.

-2000 col

Edited by Itzal

The wanderer grew frantic and panicks as he's taken aback by Teayre's remark. She was right. They didn't exactly know each other well other than him coming in occassionally to order her merchandise. She was a well known, PKer and frontliner, so the wanderer know some bit about her, but she knew nothing of the wanderer except for maybe from his alchemy. He quickly drops his head down into a bow, "Gomen nasai, Teayre-san." Whatever could cause the wanderer to completely disregard his morals and act like that was beyond him.

After waiting some time, the crimson haired artisan came back out with most of the wanderer's order. Most, being that she managed to make  one of the perfect and the other just slightly below what he wanted. She did, however, offer him a chance to take on a quest he hasn't gotten around to, «The Essence of Steel». The wanderer was skeptical at first if he should go on the quest with her. She is after a well known PKer, but the wanderer was never afraid of PKers. In fact, there were times in his time in Aincrad, his anger got the better of him and he had thoughts of falling and becoming one. Especially for that somewhat recent quest, «Arabian Nights». After some thought, however, the wanderer decided to go with her on the quest. SP is always nice, and this is a good chance to meet and get to know of the strongest current players of Aincrad.

The wanderer then quietly raises his fingers in the air and swipes it to open his inventory. "Sure, I'll join you on the quest, just let me know when you want to go. Here's the payment for Death's Dance and Thief's Gamble." 

2,000 Col to Teayre

Death's Dance from Teayre

Edited by Rain
  • 2 weeks later...

Aya nervously walked towards the Amethyst Boutique, her interactions with Teayre has set her nerves on edge and she was hoping this wouldn't offend Teayre to the point where Aya regretted the outcome. " She's an orange player whatever could go wrong" her inner monologue mused.
"This is all ridiculous anyway no one will buy anything you make anyway" Aya sighed some days the battle against herself made her want to hide and not come out pf the Dragon's Head Inn. 
Pushing open the door she found her resolve she needed these items for her shop it was all or nothing. The door swung open easily taking Aya off guard, breathing she regained her composure. She stepped into the shop she noticed it was completely empty of customers Aya smiled "Like that will help" "Hi I'd like these three items for 11 mats and 700 col please" holding the Col and Mats our to Teayre with a list neatly written in ink.  

Item: Mortar and Pestle
Item Type: Miniature Masterpiece
Enhancement: 1 Extra Crafting Attempt Per Day
Description: A clay fired mortar and pestle.

Item: Herb Planter
Enhancements: Ambition (+ 1 EXP to Every Craft)
Description: A small planter in which to keep herbs and materials fresh.

Item: Precise Alembic
Enhancements: +1 Crafting Die
Description: An alembic that distils potions to a greater level than just a cauldron

Itzal entered her shop, seemingly more friendly than he had been the past few times. “Itzal.” Teayre replies nodding at him. “No problems, I’ll let you know when they’re done.” Taking his order slips she reads through them smirking before glancing up meeting eyes with Rain. “We’ll go when you’re ready. I’ll meet you down on the floor at some point, it’ll take me a few days to get down there though.” She took the col he offered her and scooped up Itzal’s col at the same time, adding them to her and her husband’s inventory. Yet another patron entered the red heads shop, this time it was Aya. “Eleven Mats and 700 col? Hmmm…” Teayre pauses for a moment, “Okay but I want discounts on your potions. Considering I’m helping to make them all.” She grins her wicked smile before turning waving a hand. “If you’re waiting on an order get out, I’ll message you when it’s done.”

Spoiler

+4700 Col, + 11 Mats

-Mortar and Pestle
-Herb Planter
-Precise Alembic
-Death’s Dance

ID: 66360 CD: 4 (3 + 1 CD) – Good
ID: 66361 CD: 11 (10 + 1 CD) – Rare

Item: Searcher’s Eye
Enhancement: +2 Loot Dice
Description: A red lens within a golden monocle.

ID: 66362 CD: 7 (6 + 1 CD) – Uncommon

Enhancement: + 1 Accuracy
Description: A necklace made up of glass beads.

ID: 66363 CD: 4 (3 + 1 CD) – Good
ID: 66364 CD: 5 (4 + 1 CD) – Good
ID: 66365 CD: 3 (2 + 1 CD) – Good
ID: 66366 CD: 6 (5 + 1 CD) – Good

ID: 66367 CD: 13 (12 + 1 CD) – Perfect
Item: <Aimi's heart>
Enhancement: +1 Crafting Attempt per day
Description: A dark green metal bracelet with a large purple gem shaped like a verbana flower, with two smaller ones to its side.  It gives off a faint glow.

ID: 66368 CD: 12 (11 + 1 CD) – Perfect
Item: Oblivion Ring
Enhancement: 2 accuracy 1 evasion
Description: A sleek black ring with multiple runes unreadable to anyone who doesn't know them (Which of course Itzal does).  Lined on both sides of the ring are streaks of dark ruby gems.

ID: 66369 CD: 5 (4 + 12 CD) – Good Item
46 EXP Gained, 10 Mats used

Edited by Teayre

Baldur pushed the door open and waved to the now familiar Teayre.

"Hey there. I need another custom order if you don't have any. I'd like another emerald teardrop type trinket, but made with a +2 Evasion and +1 accuracy enhancement. And while we're at it, I got this rare amulet from you that was +1 S&D rank, could I get a perfect version that was +1 S&D Rank, and +1 to my chance to find loot?"

Item: Emerald Magatama of Grace
Enhancement: +2 Evasion, +1 Accuracy
Description: An emerald in the shape of Yin

Item: Monocle of Sight
Enhancement: +1 Search & Detect Skill, +1 LD
Description: An aristocrat's choice of eyewear, just the fashion statement to set him apart from the unwashed masses

Item: Bandit's Lucky Rabbit's foot
Enhancement: +3 LD
Description: This lucky rabbit's foot always helps bend the odds in your favor So that you can find what you're looking for.

The door’s bell chimed again as it another customer walked in. Looking up from her sofa Teayre glowered at the Azure Chevalier. “Baldur-chan, That’s fine have you got payment?” She says quickly, her actions were the opposite of her words however. The crimson maiden placed the mug, that swirled with a creamy brown down on the table in front of her. “That being said with payment… Forget about it, I’m going to do a clear out soon enough of my shop.” The red head selected a few materials and began her work. Her tongue poked out as she took the sculpting tool that her husband had gotten her a few years back. As she cut into the softened silver, she began to shape the monocle after that was complete. The red head began to work on the next peace and pressed too hard with her tool causing it to shatter the crystal. Letting out a curse she sighs leaning back in her chair.

Spoiler

ID: 66706 CD: 5 (4 + 1 CD) – Good Item
ID: 66707 CD: 5 (4 + 1 CD) – Good Item
ID: 66708 CD: 1 – Crit Fail
ID: 66709 CD: 8 (7 + 1 CD) – Uncommon
Profession: Artisan Rank: 8
Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/7254-shop-floor-13-amethyst-boutique/?do=findComment&comment=485884
Enhancement: Accuracy +1

ID: 66710 CD: 12 – Nat – Perfect
Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/7254-shop-floor-13-amethyst-boutique/?do=findComment&comment=485884
Tier: 2
Enhancement: +2 Evasion, + 1 Accuracy
Description: An emerald in the shape of Yin.

ID: 66711 CD: 10 (9 + 1 CD) – Rare
Item: Monocle of Sight
Enhancement: +1 Search & Detect Skill
Description: An aristocrat’s choice of eyewear, just the fashion statement to set him apart from the unwashed masses.

ID: 66712 CD: 7 (6 + 1 CD) – Uncommon
Enhancement: Accuracy +1

ID: 66714 CD: 4 (3 + 1 CD) – Good Item
ID: 66715 CD: 6 (5 + 1 CD) – Good Item

10 Materials Used, 38 EXP Gained

Edited by Teayre

The crimson maiden had orders to complete. She wouldn’t be deterred. Taking a material she places it on the workbench her sculpting tool next to her as she quickly cuts into it the sculpting tool making a deep mark. Again and again she went at it crafting a small clay rabbit’s foot. Taking a paint brush she begins to apply several thin layers of paint. Working from white to a deep grey,  the texture taking form she puts a thick layer of glaze over it before placing it into her kiln. As the rabbit’s foot was heating up Teayre reached up and grabbed one of her older pieces of equipment. The mould for a ring. Heating a bar of gold she had acquired in a crucible the red head pours the molten metal into the mould. Bubbles forming as she adds air to it before smoothing  the edges out with her tool.

Spoiler

ID: 66749 CD: 12 (11 + 1 CD) – Perfect Item
Artisan – Rank 8
Link:
http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/7254-shop-floor-13-amethyst-boutique/?do=findComment&comment=486034
Item:
Monocle of Sight V2.
Enhancement: +1 Search & detect Skill, +1 LD
Description: An aristocrat's choice of eyewear, just the fashion statement to set him apart from the unwashed masses

ID: 66750 CD: 10 (9 + 1 CD) – Rare Item
Artisan – Rank 8
Link:
http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/7254-shop-floor-13-amethyst-boutique/?do=findComment&comment=486034
Item:
Lucky Ring of Finding
Enhancement: +2 LD
Description: A twisted silver band.

ID: 66751 CD: 11 (10 + 1 CD) – Rare Item
Artisan – Rank 8
Link:
Item:
Shroud of Winter
Enhancement: Evasion +2
Description: A thick silver necklace with one deep blue sapphire attached to it.

ID: 66752 CD: 1 – Crit Fail

ID: 66753 CD: 9 (8 + 1 CD) – Uncommon Item
Artisan – Rank 8
Link:
Item:
Bronze Ring of Finding
Enhancement: +1 LD
Description: A small twisted bronze band.

ID: 66754 CD: 10 (9 + 1 CD) – Rare Item
Artisan – Rank 8
Link:
Item:
Lucky Ring of Finding
Enhancement:
+2 LD

ID: 66755 CD: 12 (11 + 1 CD) – Perfect
Artisan – Rank 8
Link:
Item:
Bandit’s Lucky Rabbit’s Foot
Enhancement: +3 Loot Dice
Description: This lucky rabbt’s foot always helps bend the odds in your favour so that you can find what you’re looking for.

ID: 66756 CD: 10 (9 + 1 CD) – Rare Item
Artisan – Rank 8
Link:
Item:
Lucky Ring of Finding
Enhancement: +2 LD

ID: 66757 CD: 9 (8 + 1 CD) – Uncommon Item
Artisan – Rank 8
Link:
Item:
Bronze Ring of Finding

ID: 66758 CD: 12 (11 + 1 CD) – Perfect Item
Artisan – Rank 8
Link:
Item:
Golden Ring of Finding.
Enhancement: +3 LD
Description: A golden band that has 3 strands that have been plated together.

10 Materials Used, 61 EXP Gained

Edited by Teayre

Taking some more silver and a larger emerald Teayre begins to cut the gem into an oval shape. Once she had finished the tedious cutting Teayre leans back in the chair wiping some sweat from her brow, next she starts to draw out the silver spinning it around itself to make it into a wire. Taking what was left of the silver Teayre makes a setting for the emerald by heating and gently tapping the small sliver with a small hammer. Carefully threading the silver wire through the hole in the top of the setting Teayre places the emerald inside the setting and pops the item in her evaluation bin. Taking the next material she gently brushes the metal down, slowly whittling it with a craft knife the red head begins to shape it into a small metal eagle. Setting it down the girl leans forwards taking the mug that had her hot chocolate in and sips from it letting a small sigh.

Spoiler

ID: 66832 CD: 4 (3 + 1 CD) – Good Item

ID: 66833 CD: 12 (11 + 1 CD) – Perfect
Artisan – Rank 8
Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/7254-shop-floor-13-amethyst-boutique/?do=findComment&comment=486233
Item:
Thief’s Gamble V2

Description: A single red crystal with a golden loop through the top attached to a hooked earpiece.

ID: 66834 CD: 13 (12 + 1 CD) – Perfect
Artisan – Rank 8
Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/7254-shop-floor-13-amethyst-boutique/?do=findComment&comment=486233

Item: Golden Ring of Finding.
Enhancement: +3 LD
Description: A golden band that has 3 strands that have been plated together.

ID: 66835 CD: 3 (2 + 1 CD) – Good Item

ID: 66836 CD: 1 (Nat) – Crit Fail

ID: 66837 CD: 8 (7 + 1 CD) – Uncommon
Artisan – Rank 8

Item: Bronze Ring of Finding

ID: 66838 CD: 3 (2 + 1 CD) – Good Item

ID: 66839 CD: 8 (7 + 1 CD) – Uncommon
Artisan – Rank 8

ID: 66840 CD: 8 (7 + 1 CD) – Uncommon
Artisan – Rank 8

ID: 66841 CD: 4 (3 + 1 CD) – Good Item

10 Materials used, 44 EXP Gained

Edited by Teayre

Once again he found himself strolling into the tiny shop, only this time he was in search of an item that would increase his luck while he was out in the field. Due to the drastic shifts in his play style he figured having an extra bit of luck on his side wouldn't hurt when it came to things like material gathering. 

Just like last time Teayre, as he eventually heard her referred to as, was hard at work crafting a bunch of trinkets. He walked over to watch for a bit but after a while one item in particular caught his eye. A golden ring, one that looked pretty lucky too. Going into his inventory he removed enough col to offer in return for the item and finally spoke up. "I'd like to buy that one." He said cheerfully while pointing at the ring.

[Seul gives 1000 Col to Teayre]

Spoiler

ID: 66758 CD: 12 (11 + 1 CD) – Perfect Item
Artisan – Rank 8
Link: 
Item: 
Golden Ring of Finding.
Tier: 2
Enhancement: +3 LD
Description: A golden band that has 3 strands that have been plated together.

Pushing through the somewhat familiar artisan shop, the wanderer casually walked through the shop and quickly made his way to the counter. He had ordered some items some time ago and had only received one of them. There was one more item that was lacking, so the wanderer decided to wait for a bit in hops that it will be done by, about now. "Ohayo... "The wanderer says. It wasn't morning or anything, but recently, this has become his new greeting for everyone. It kind of just, stuck.

The wanderer looked at the shop owner in the eyes, to show respect - since it's proper to talk to someone while looking at them in the eyes. "I'm here to pick up the remainder of my order.." he says as he scanned the shop inventory. Soon eventually finds his order and grabs it. "I payed already last time, so I'll be taking this now. Thank you for your services." says the wanderer before making his way through the store door and exiting the shop.

+Thief's Gamble v2

Edited by Rain

Kasier had expected Teayre to take the quest item and then apply it to the item that Kasier had ordered so she can finally get a combat dice boost. However, the red haired player killer decided that she would simply walk away after the defeat of the boss. It didn’t matter to Kasier though, she would simply spend a bit more effort and come up to the thirteenth floor and grab the item so she can [censored] it up herself and apply the new item that she had just obtained. With a sigh, she set out for the thirteenth floor, a floor fitting for the shelter of a player killer.

Along the way, Kasier realized that she had basically over-paid for the item in some sense. Teayre really didn’t make a perfect item for her, instead, she simply created a rare item so then she and Kasier could go and obtain the <<Essence of Steel>> and apply it to the item. It didn’t matter though, Kasier was sure that Teayre really didn’t mean to have set up her shop like this. Soon, Kasier decided that she was probably just overthinking the whole situation. If it was anything, it was probably a great way to do business in this world. Plus, Kasier had offered to join Teayre on the quest; otherwise, she might’ve done it on her own.

Kasier smiled as she entered the shop of Teayre and nodded a greeting before opening her inventory and taking the <<Essence of Steel>> from it.

“Here’s the item that we got from the quest. Please apply it to the item that I ordered so I can upgrade it from a rare to perfect before walking out of this shop, please. Thank you." Kasier said, her red amber eyes staring in delight at her new charm. Soon, she’ll be a fully equipped healer, and then, she can finally complete some serious healing.

-1 <<Essence of Steel>>
+1 Perfect <<Charm of the Kaiser>> (3X Combat Craft)

Edited by Kasier
  • 2 weeks later...

It had been a while since Juzt had been here, considering that the owner of the shop happened to forget not only about his order, but him as well. He had stormed off in a rage, not caring to bring his two cents to the owner's ears as he hadn't the self control to handle himself when he went off fuming, though he had eventually calmed and, surprisingly, forgotten about the whole thing. Well, at least he had until recently, when he recalled placing his order, paying in materials up front, and his deal being accepted by the owner clear as day. Making his way into the store, he'd stroll toward the counter and knock thrice upon it to grab the owner's attention, wherever she may be, "Teayre, are ya here?"

Original Order - You did clarify that it would be altered to a lucky charm, however, which was fine. If you can make a +1 CD item (same quality, of course), that'd be awesome and would make it up since you forgot about me. lol

Spoiler

Item: Eye Loupe

Item Type: Single Magnification Glass

Enhancement: +1 Crafting EXP per Craft

Description: This single magnification lens with various attachments is used to insure the proper procedures are used in creating fine crafts.

• 3 weeks later...

Baldur showed at Teayre's shop again.

"Hey Teayre, thanks for making those items for me. It'll be a big help in getting me and the Coalition stocked up. I'll make sure to pay your back once I've made sure we have all of our raid supplies."

On 9/2/2016 at 1:27 PM, Teayre said:

ID: 66749 CD: 12 (11 + 1 CD) – Perfect Item
Artisan – Rank 8
Link:
Item:
Monocle of Sight V2.
Enhancement: +1 Search & detect Skill, +1 LD
Description: An aristocrat's choice of eyewear, just the fashion statement to set him apart from the unwashed masses

On 9/2/2016 at 1:27 PM, Teayre said:

ID: 66755 CD: 12 (11 + 1 CD) – Perfect
Artisan – Rank 8
Link:
Item:
Bandit’s Lucky Rabbit’s Foot
Description: This lucky rabbt’s foot always helps bend the odds in your favour so that you can find what you’re looking for.

On 9/1/2016 at 0:28 PM, Teayre said:

ID: 66710 CD: 12 – Nat – Perfect
Enhancement: +2 Evasion, + 1 Accuracy
Description: An emerald in the shape of Yin.