[Shop-Floor 13] Amethyst Boutique

Amethyst Boutique

Lying outside Angel’s Point, the mist that covered the entire floor rolled around swirling reaching up to the windows of a small building. The low slate tiled roof  had a single chimney towards the front, the boards that the mist licked up towards the windows.­ The beaten door that is covered in scratch marks swings towards you an eerie creek sounding from the hinges. A sign dangles outside that consists of a red and blue gem striking through each other within a gold ring, where the gems meet the colour turns to amethyst.

The appearance of the inside of the shop is completely different to the outside. There is a small fire going in the open hearth several stands are scattered around adorned with varying pieces of jewellery from necklaces to bangles to ear studs. Paintings line the walls each depicting its own scene, several of which feature a blue haired man in ultramarine armour. Inside a small workbench is set in one corner on the wall opposite a two couches are facing each other with a small table in between upon which there are an assortment of clay mugs and a jug of hot coffee. Over by the workbench a girl with bright red hair can be seen sat hunching over her tongue sticking out slightly as a small tool twitches in her hand.

Teayre’s Stats:

Spoiler

Provisional Master Artisan (Rank 8)
                10 Crafts Per Day
                New Crafting Day 00:00 GMT
               1739/2560 XP (Master Artisan – Rank 9)

Equipment When Crafting:

Spoiler

Name: Sculpting Tool
Item Type: Tool
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: +1 CD
Description: A toll to be used by an Artisan to increase their chances of crafting better sculptures and miniatures.

Item: Calrex & Teayre
Item Type: Project
Enhancement: +1 EXP for Every Craft
Description: A painting of Teayre and Calrex with their hands together on a beach against the setting sun.

Item: Wood Burner
Item Type: Miniature Masterpiece
Enhancement: +1 Crafting Attempt per day
Description: A solid piece of clay with varying faces on it.

The CD Result Chart (Rank 8)

Spoiler

[1] = Critical failure (Lose materials)
[2] = Bad item (Possible to salvage items on a 15+ loot die result)

[3-6] = Good item  
[7-9] = Uncommon item
(1 enhancement slot)
[10-11] = Rare item (2 enhancement slots)
[12] = Perfect item (3 enhancement slots)

Pricings

Spoiler

Good: 100 Col
Uncommon: 250 Col or | 2 mats
Rare: 750 Col or |  4 mats
Perfect: 1000 Col or | 6 mats

Please PM or post for more info or to order.

Order Forms

Spoiler

Item: <Name of the Item>
Item Type: Miniature Masterpiece / Trinket / Lucky Charm / Project
Quality: Bad / Good / Uncommon / Rare / Perfect
Enhancement: What buffs does it give? Must comply with Enhancement Rules.
Description: What does it look like? Please try and write a description here, picture links are subject to my interpretation.

Current Stock & Transaction:
Please follow this link to the google drive document, for my current wares, order progression and transaction details. Use the tabs at the bottom to navigate.
Evaluations

Edited by Teayre
  • Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking around her new shop Teayre makes sure everything is in order, flipping the sign outside to open she makes sure there is enough a new batch of coffee out before getting herself a hot chocolate. Plonking herself down in the armchair nearest the fire place she snuggles down deeply in it, sighing as she sips from the hot chocolate.

“I hope we get some customers… Although I don’t have much stock at the moment.â€

11/05/2015 Attempt 1

ID: 15643 CD: 9

As Teayre sat up in her armchair taking the pencil that was tucked behind her ear, she started tapping on her small sketch pad in front of her. As the pencil slowly moves around the page it begins to glow resulting in a sketch of an eagle soaring through the sky, whilst underneath it a snake slithers through the grass. 

+2 EXP, -1 Mat, Item Gained:

Eagle and Snake Sketch

Effect: None

Description: Within the sketch pad itself is a blackened sun against which a white eagle is soaring high up into the sky, with clouds swirling around him whilst a snake makes her way through the under brush below.

ID: 15643 CD: 9

Taking the new sketch out of her book, Teayre finds a small frame to put it in before placing it up onto the fireplace so that it is in clear view of everyone who enter the room. Sighing she looks at Beleram who had begun to preen himself over in one of the corner.

“I’ll be better off when the housing becomes available and I am needed to decorate peoples housing won’t I Bele? Oh well I’ve got to keep trying maybe this will be something better.â€

11/01/2015 Attempt 2

ID: 15645  CD: 4

As she brought the pencil down to the page again she begun to sketch out some stick figures, her tongue poking out as she curved her hand however the pressure from her hand was too much and the pencil tore the paper and snapped itself. Cussing Teayre throws the ruined materials in the fire as she watches them flicker in purple flame.

“Well… At Least I got some use out of them.â€

+1 EXP, -1 Material

Ariel was taking her usual stroll through Snow Frost when she  suddenly stopped to gaze at a nearby building. This seemed to be a new one or at least recently renovated since she didn't recognize the building name:

"Amethyst Boutique.." she mutters to herself as she enters the shop. The interior was tastefully decorated and even had a big painting showing a soaring eagle or vulture in the sky about to catch a oblivious snake. She chuckled at the scene and turned her gaze around the shop.

The next instant she blinked twice to make sure she wasn't dreaming then smiled at the sight of a familiar eagle. She was sure it was beleram, Teayre's familiar and then started looking for his master. She found the redheaded resting in a armchair. "Hey T-chan, long time no see." she greeted her friend with a tinge of sadness in her voice. It was to be expected after what happened in their guild. The blonde then brushed away those thoughts as the two started idly chatting. At a moment Ariel made a request for a item saying: "Hey, since you're an artisan. Can you make me a custom chess pieces? I have a new project in mind and I'd use some good quality items for it. Here, take this..consider it a reunion gift or something like that. Of course I'll pay you handsomely for them:D." Summoning her inventory, Ariel thought of the price range at her shop and materialized a gold pouch with 1200 col inside it, the equivalent of a perfect item in her place and placed it in front of Teayre. Next she took a nearby pencil and paper and wrote the order as she was used to in her shop. Next she handed it to the girl and after saying their goodbyes she started walking towards the exit saying. "Just PM me when you finished making the order. Talk to you later!" and with that she closed the shop door behind her with a smile and went to her own shop, located in the forest outside Snow Frost Village.

Requested Item:

Item: Custom chess pieces 

Item type: Miniature masterpieces 

Quality: Good
Enhancement: None
Description : A custom set of chess pieces without the board. It contains the regular 16 chess pieces but also a limited number of a new piece that Ariel designed herself. This piece is a simple square black or white, resembling a chessboard's squares but smaller that they would have the same dimensions as the other pieces.
Payment: 1200 Col

-1200 col

Gifted Item:2X Rare Chocolate Box (+2 Crafting Attempts/box, 12 hour cooldown)

Looking down as she hears the sadness in Ariel’s voice, the small girl gets up and gives Ariel a hug a pained smile coming to her face. “Heya! How’ve you been Ariel? It’s a shame about the Brigade isn’t it, I’m sorry for being so harsh to you about it… I wasn’t really fair.†After some more chit chat between the two Ariel begins asking Teayre about a request for some custom in chess pieces. Looking at the girl with a puzzled expression on her face Teayre grabs her sketch pad and pencil. As Ariel notes down the description little red gives a short chuckle. “Talk to me about it, I can get an idea of what’s going on in your mind if you explain through how you phrase things rather than just jotting it down.“ As she listens Teayre beings to sketch out an idea of the various chess pieces, nodding she looks up at Ariel as a small thud comes from the coffee table. Her red eyes going wide as she looks at the pouch of col and the small box of chocolates.

“Ariel… This is… Thank you, but I can’t accept payment until the work is done.â€

Pushing the pouch back towards Ariel, Teayre lets out a sigh as she hears the thud of her door shutting.

“Well I tried Beleram, right let’s get to work.â€

Commission Accepted:

Description : A custom set of chess pieces without the board. It contains the regular 16 chess pieces but also a limited number of a new piece that Ariel designed herself. This piece is a simple square black or white, resembling a chessboard's squares but smaller that they would have the same dimensions as the other pieces.
Payment: 1200 Col

Rare Chocolate Box (+2 Crafting Attempts/box, 12 hour cooldown) Consumed

11/05/2014 Attempt 3

ID: 15722

CD: 1

Taking the chocolate box Teayre slips turns the sign over to closed at the front of the store before slipping into the back room. As she begins to set up the kiln and stokes the fire, Teayre places a small kettle on top of the chimney heating the water for some hot chocolate sitting down at the her pottery wheel, puts some clay onto it as she leans back in the chair eating the chocolates wandering how to do it. As the small creamy brown snacks disappeared Teayre sat up straight as if struck by a light bulb. Hitting the peddle she begins spinning the wheel, a tad too fast however as the clay flies off and out of the rear window which she’d left open to allow some heat out.

“Dangabit! Beleram, why can’t I work with clay, I’m sure Calrex could do a better job. Right come on Teayre no use getting sulky over it. Let’s see if you can do it this time.â€

11/05/2014 Attempt 4

ID:15723

CD: 4

Placing another piece of clay on the pottery wheel Teayre begins to form the varying chess pieces that Ariel wanted as she finished up the last one the small girl let out a sigh of relief. Carefully placing them all on the tray she slowly inserts them into the kiln. Taking the kettle she fixes up the hot chocolate before heading back into the main room, lying down on the couch her eyes flickering shut. Feeling a nudging Teayre looked to see Beleram flapping his wings frantically, jumping straight up Teayre runs to the kiln and notices the fire has completely burnt out, looking inside the chess pieces had been burnt to dust.

“But... But… Argh! I will get them made.â€

-2 Mats, +2 EXP

12/05/2015 Attempt 1

ID: 15730 CD: 3

Entering her shop Teayre shivered as she removed her coat, heading over to the roaring fire and sitting down in front of it she leans back sighing as the heat warms her body looking over at the stand in the corner, Teayre sees that Beleram has taken his perch there and hunkered down pecking at the seeds in his bowl. Chuckling she gets up and gives him a scratch behind the ear. “Right, it’s a new day, so let’s see if I can get Ariel’s chess pieces made before I head to that meeting.â€

Heading into the back room Teayre places the clay onto the pottery wheel, as she begins to spin it she the shaping goes off and it appears to fold out into more of a plate. As she began to level it up the clay started cracking and splitting flying off in all directions from a lack of water. Cussing the small red head leans back before putting the ruined clay in the bin.

-1 Mat, +1 EXP

12/05/2015 Attempt 2

ID: 15741 CD: 6

Sighing Teayre walks away from the wheel shaking her head, picking up her sketch pad and taking the pencil from behind her ear she lies down on the couch and begins sketching out a face, first drawing a circle and adding the eyes and nose carefully she draws in the mouth. Smiling as Calrex’s face appears before her Teayre starts to draw in his hair. Flipping her pencil around her thumb constantly between lead and rubber Teayre starts to cuss as she struggles to get the final details to her boyfriend’s face perfect. Smudges began to appear on the picture, sighing Teayre tears it out of the pad and pins it up onto a board set up behind her armchair.

Calrex Portrait

Effect: None

Description: A blue haired mop covering a lopsided face with a variety of smudge lines.

ID:15741 CD: 6

-1 Mat + 1 EXP

Rare Chocolate Box (+2 Crafting Attempts, 12 hour cooldown) Consumed

12/05/2015 Attempt 3

ID: 15790 CD: 5

Looking over the other box of chocolates that Ariel had given her Teayre begins to scoff them as she quietly cries at her poor attempt at drawing Calrex. As she finishes the box she stands up shaking her head before picking her notepad and pencil up off of the floor. This time she attempts to draw King, Oikawa’s familiar. As the started to draw the face it became a bit too elongated and the shaping wasn’t quite right sighing she pinned it up next to the picture of Calrex.

King Portrait

Effect: None

Description: A lion cub with various elongated features.

ID:15790 CD:5

- 1 MAT, + 1 EXP

12/05/2015 Attempt 4

ID: 15791  CD: 11

Sighing Teayre takes out a small box of various coloured wires as she started to thread them together a small glow appeared as they formed into a pink flower hairpin with a blood red centre. Smiling to herself she shows Beleram, “I finally made something worthwhile Bele, I need to get it approved.† Placing it in a small cupboard for evaluating Teayre sits back down in her armchair twiddling her thumbs.

-1 Mat + 5 EXP

Name: Blood Rose Hair Charm

Profession: Artisan

ID: 15791

CD: 11

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: +2 LD

Description: A small wire hair pin in the shape of a flower with woven pink flower petals with a tightly knitted red wire centre.

13/05/2015 Attempt 1

ID: 15809 CD: 6

As the new day dawned Teayre stretched as she sat up on her couch, shaking her head she picked up the col jug of coffee and taking it into the backroom emptied it before popping outside and turning the sign to show that the shop was now open for the day. Pottering back inside Teayre sits in her armchair picking up her notepad, placing a pencil behind her ear as she fishes another one out of a pot she attempts to draw Calrex again, this time it his features are all the wrong place as she finishes. Adding it to what seemed to be a growing collection Teayre sighs as she looks up at Beleram.

-1 Mat +1 EXP

13/05/2015 Attempt 2

ID: 15810 CD: 9

As Teayre is about to put pencil to paper she looks up at Beleram sucking on the tip of the pencil before placing it back in the pot and leaving the sketch pad on her chair she worms her way into the back room. Taking some clay out of her inventory she puts it on the workbench and divides it into 80 pieces. Slowly she begins crafting each of them into the varying shapes of the chess pieces, the remaining 64 bits of clay are shaped into smaller squares. Wiping a bead of sweat from her head Teayre fires up the kiln letting it heat up as she begins to apply a protective coat to each of the as she does so the pieces glow slight all of them getting slightly larger. Putting them all on her spade she places them in the kiln briefly and watch as they solidify into their respective shapes all of them glowing red. Smiling to herself Teayre quickly closed up shop taking the item with her she set off towards the location Ariel had mentioned about in the PM she'd sent her.

"Guess it's not or never, come on Beleram let's make a move."

ID: 15810 CD: 9

- 1 Matt, + 2 EXP

+1200 Col - Custom Chess Pieces

snake walks into the store and right up to the counter. he takes out note from his pocket; the note reads of a item and its attributes. he takes a deep breath and opens his mouth, but slowly closes it after he realizes that she is working on an item. he places the note onto the counter and exists the shop.

item: twin snake pendant
type: pendant
Quality: rare/perfect
effect: +2 acc. and +1 eva.- if perfect / +1 acc. and +1 eva. if rare
cost: if it is rare: 500 col + 1 mats/ perfect: 600 + 2 mat

Washing down the sides of her workshop, Teayre pokes her head into the front of her store and finding that she doesn’t have any customers she selects a piece of clay from her material bank and starts to slowly shape it by hand cutting away excess clay. As she completes the final couple of strokes she finds that she has formed an ankh, taking a paint brush and craft knife to it Teayre begins to etch a design into it and puts highlights in gold along the raised edges.

14/05/2015 Attempt 1

ID: 15888 CD: 10

Item: Ankh of Luck

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancement: +1 LD

Description: An Egyptian ankh on a leather thread so that it can be worn around the neck, the ankh itself has several runes carved into it with the tops edges gold tinted.

ID: 15888 CD: 10

- 1 Mat + 3 EXP

Looking around her workshop Teayre looks at the powders and tubing by the kiln, looking in her materials bank she finds that she has a small amount of sand in there. Summoning this up she puts it in a small pot and begins to heat it add varying amounts of different blue and green powders. Dipping the rod into it she gently blows hard down the shut and presses her thumb over then end causing the melted sand to form into a glass ball. The colours on this ball made it appear as if they had an ocean in it, as Teayre looked closer at it she felt it wasn’t quite complete. Seeing what she had lying around the shop she fishes out a small amount of thread and begins to bind it around the glowing orb before placing it in her evaluation cabinet.

14/05/2015 Attempt 2

ID: 15892 CD: 12

Item: Ocean’s Defense

Enhancement: Skill Rank (Heavy Armour), +1 LD

Description: This small glass ball appears to have a deep blue ocean swirling around inside of it, attached around it is a thread work of fine rope allowing it to be attached to a belt or hung around the neck.

ID: 15892 CD: 12

-1 Mat, +8 EXP

Taking the small lead bar Teayre had she begins to carefully tap it out trying to shape it into two snakes entwining each other, whilst leaving room for a socket so that a small red gem could be slotted in. As she started to carve the intricate details of the snakes scales she cuts the pendant in half. Cussing she lets out a sigh before trying to cover the materials from it. As she begins to melt it down she finds there isn’t enough of the lead there for her to salavage and she had just wasted her time. Tidying up Teayre heads through into her front room and sits down drinking a hot chocolate slowly.

14/05/2014 Attempt 3

ID: 15893 CD: 6 LD:14

- 1 Mat, +1 EXP

Stumbling into her back room Teayre takes her ink pot and some string and beads out from a small pot placing before heading back through to the room where Calrex was sleeping. Looking at the feather that was all the was left of Beleram, Teayre picks it up placing it on the table before carefully dipping the pen into the ink her hand shaking and drawing the kanji for sad on the feather. After she had done that Teayre began to weave the string through the feather threading red and blue beads onto it. The item glowed when it was done and looking at it Teayre saw that Beleram was with her even after he’d passed on. Smiling she placed the item in the evaluation cabinet.

15/05/2015 Attempt 1

ID: 15984 CD: 11

Item: Beleram's Last Wish

Item Type: Lucky Charm

Quality: Rare

Enhancement: + 2 ACC

Description: A mottled white feather with the kanji for 'sad' written along the back. Purple string had been threaded through it with red, white and blue beads attached at varying intervals. There string dangles slightly past the tip of the feather and hooking back around allowing it to be attacked into the hair.

ID: 15984 CD: 11

- 1 Mat + 5 EXP

Teayre cries a bit more before prepping some more hot chocolate. Taking her pencil and pad she looks at Calrex smiling to herself. “Now’s my chance whilst he’s sleeping…†Quickly she starts to sketch his face, a curve here to show the hair falling carelessly across his face. Looking at her work she realises it’s the best one yet. Pulling the pencil pot closer Teayre selects the varying pencils needed to shade the picture in properly. Looking up she frames it before placing it on the table in front of her facing Calrex.

15/05/2015 Attempt 2

ID: 15985 CD: 9

Item: Framed Picture of Calrex

Item Type: Miniature Masterpiece

Enhancement: None

Description:  A shaded picture of Calrex without the smudge lines or various mishaps to the face this one came nothing short of an accurate reflection of the subject complete with shading.

-1 Mat, + 2 EXP

Heading into the back room again Teayre starts to fiddle around with varying glass beads. Starting to melt them she puts a small amount of a red powder in there mixing it in. As she leaves it simmering for a moment, Teayre runs to her workbench and fishes out a small pin out from one of the boxes underneath it. Picking up the blower Teayre forms two small red glass balls and sticks the pin into them before they cooled down too much.

15/05/2015 Attempt 3

ID: 15986 CD: 8

Item: Red Pin

Item Type: Lucky Charm

Quality: Good

Description:  A small pin with two red glass orbs on the end, about the size of pinkie finger. One of the glass heads is detachable so that it can be used to pin clothing together.

- 1 Mat, + 2 EXP

Raising her head off the couch Teayre shakes it as the room slowly comes into focus, “W-why are my eyes damp?†gently rubbing her eyes she looks into the corner of the room, where an empty perch lay. Reaching a hand up gently tugging at the pin like pressure in her hair she smiles remembering what the feather meant, it was Beleram’s last wish. Smiling Teayre takes her pencils and pad and begins another sketch this one of a magnificent snowy eagle, soaring high above the cliffs on floor two.

16/05/2015 Attempt 1

ID: 16092 CD: 8

Item: High Cliffs of Beleram

Item Type:  Miniature Masterpiece

Description:  A painting depicting a great snowy eagle flying high above the cliffs on floor two. The eagle clearly has a feather missing from its left wing and the kanji for sadness is drawn onto the eagle’s body.

- 1 Mat, + 2 EXP

Taking some several pieces of coloured string from the drawers in the back room Teayre starts to plat and weave them together, poking her tongue out as she does so. The hues of red, brown and blue meshing together around the thick single strand of yellow that they all milled around. Placing it on a loop Teayre sighed, she was no closer to making Snake’s commission than she had been when he placed it all that time ago, it hadn’t even been a week yet though but she thought it should be done by now.

16/05/2015 Attempt 2

ID: 16093    CD: 8

Item: Platted Bracelet

Item Type: Lucky Charm

Description: A small loop of varying coloured strings that have been platted together, there is a main thread of yellow arching all the way through the string whilst browns, reds and blues spiral around it.

- 1 Mat, + 2 EXP