Exellance Elexirium [F1-Alchemist rank 10] OPEN! Boss fight sets for sale.

I wondered at the town, "trader's bridge" should be here somewhere. I enter to the shot without looking at the sign too much and start to look around. Potions...weird, I didn't though I would sell potions. Then I saw the "Zandras Pharmacy" sigh. Ho, it is not my shop. I look at my cols mark and sighed, I don't want to spend all my cols on a healing potion, so I should probably leave without buy anything. But somehow I found myself calling the shop owner and said "One healing potion please".

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"That's pretty cheap. Are you having some kind of sale?" Asked the blonde after making a quick comparison between the requested sum against the prices she used to have. 'Used to' as now she was basically giving the items for free. Then after hearing her question the lioness nodded: "Hai!(Yes!)"she replied with a smile, revealing her japanese heritage." A small birdy told me this guy earned another badge for his boyscouting." She said, nodding towards Takao who just admited to finding the next boss room. "Congrats!" She added as she faced him. She tried her best to hide the sadness she felt after losing her friend. To change the subject quickly she turned back at Zandra and asked: "so how much for a couple or more safeguard crystals?"

+Damage(t2) +6 potion x1
+Over-health(t2) +40 potion x1
+Antidote(t1) 2 crystal x1

- 6 Materials

@Nikodemus_Blackwood

"Hello there." Zandra said to the first customer that entered after she announced her sale."I guess your here for the sale. Here you have five tier one health potions." She said and gave him five bottles with red liquid inside.

@orhalimi

Then another customer entered the shop. A male that wanted a health potion as well."Here you are." Zandra said and gave him a potion looking like the previous ones."Its free."

@Ariel - The Crowned Lion

Zandra smiled at the lioness."Well, Im selling out my stock so having a sale is the best way. Btw, thanks for the komino." She asked about safeguards."Three materials each and I have three."

-HP recovery(t1) +20 potion x3 and +10 potion x2 to Nikodemus

-HP recovery(t1) +10 potion x1 to Orhalimi

+6 materials

Edited by Zandra

Taking the 5 bottles from Zandra, he smiled again and bowed once more. "Thank you so much Master Alchemist! I will put these to good use!" With another bow, Nikodemus secured the potions in a pouch on his belt, he then took his leave and returned to his wanderings around the local safezone.

+HP recovery(t1) +20 potion x3 and +10 potion x2 to Nikodemus

Seeing as she recieved a positive reply the blonde smiled and nodded, next materializing another 9 materials. "I'll take them!" she replied with a smile, waiting for the items. Unfortunately, all the time she had to spend ended there... With a wave she headed towards the exit, not wanting to keep her busy as more and more clients seemed to have gotten word of her offer. "I'll be counting on your help on the next boss fight." said the blonde a bit louder, to make sure these newbies heard clear that Zandra was a precious part of the frontliner team. A bit of publicity like that wouldn't hurt for her business. Just before exiting she stopped at the door and turned her head: "By any chance... do you have any tier 2 poison potion/toxic venom for sale?

-9 Materials

It seemed like there was some sort of sale going on, Allania noted as she walked in through the door. Everything was free!!! Though it may have been limited to 5 items per person per day, that is by no doubt still amazing. The shop owner was literally giving the stuff away. Walking up to the counter, Allania brought a few things with her, placing them on the desk. "Would it be possible to get these please? And I know the store says its free for 5 items, but I can't take all these for free, it may not be much but here" she said, with the last part placing a pouch of mats on the table with some col.

+1 Damage +2 (tier 1)

+1 Damage mitigation -27 (tier 1)

+3  HP recovery potion +10 (tier 1)

-10 mats

-1000 col

While it was colder than Priscilla was content with, she had heard of an alchemist out here on the same floor as the Wanderer's Forge, one by the name of Zandra's Pharmacy. From what she had heard, there were some pretty good prices on things and she was interested on getting to know the going rates of things, especially if she was going to be diving into combat anytime soon or begin work on her special project. She opened the door, meeting the sudden and overwhelming warmth emerging from inside, defrosting her in a mere few seconds to her delight, "Well, then... Salutations!" Priscilla would wait until she was met with a similar greeting before popping off a few questions to save herself some trouble in figuring things out, "I'm Cilla, nice to meet you. I'm pretty inexperienced with potions and whatnot, figured I could get some advice or at least information from you in regards to what I should start working towards."

((Saw your status, I'm not looking for anything very good. The HP Recovery (+10), Damage (+1), and Damage Mitigation (-9) are some very awesome stuff for my current level.))

Edited by Cilla

@Nikodemus_Blackwood

He bowed and with a bye master alchemist he exited the shop."Bye bye mister."

@orhalimi

The male took the potion and then asked her why its free."Well. I dont have any use off them and no one is buying them. Then I can just give them away for free." She said and smiled at him.

@Ariel - The Crowned Lion

"Of course you can. I wont let anyone else die if I can prevent it with my potions." She said as an answer to her comment about counting on her."Sorry, dont have any off those."

@Allania

Yet another customer entered the shop. So this was the way to get customers, give items for free. Thou this girl reminded her about herself. Even if she was offered it for free, she wanted to pay for it."Of course you can have those. And thank you very much for the Col and materials." Zandra finished and gave the girl a quick bow to show her thankfulness.

@Cilla

The shop have never have been having this many players visiting in just a couple off days."Hello there, pleasure to meet ya." She greeted back at the girl."Hmm... I see youre pretty new, So I guess a starting kit would work." Zandra picked together three potions and handed them over to the girl."One boost your damage, one your degence and one heals you."

--Damage(t1) +1 and +2 x1 each

-Damage mitigation(t1) +9 and +27 x1 each

-HP recovery(t1) +10 potion x4

+19 materials

+1,000 Col

Having heard that Zandra's Pharmacy was still having the sale, Nikodemus decided it wouldn't hurt to get a couple more health potions. Having wandered in from the street, Nikodemus browsed the wares here and there making note of items and prices. Whistling a disjointed broken tune as best he could, Nikodemus then made his way to the counter and offered a bow. "Madam Master Alchemist. I have come to partake in your sale. Might I kindly have a few health regen items?"

Kranzer pondered over if this was just some form of marketing to get customers to visit the shop. Ultimately though his need for items far outweighed any concern he possessed for the situation. So eventually he made his way to the fourth flour and was pretty thankful for the coat he had made. Once he stood outside of the two story shop that reminded him of a cabin he hesitated for a moment. "This the place," he asked under his breath. When his eyes fell upon the sign that clearly identified this as being Zandra's Pharmacy he let out a low sigh. "Guess it is." Once he made his way through the door he quickly closed it behind him to stave off that chill air. "Hello," he called out. "I was curious about getting a few potions and maybe some crystals. I've got some friends I regularly travel with and since I plan to fill sort of a support role I need ways of keeping their health up." His dark-eyed gaze shifted over the shop's interior as he was content to wait. If there was a selection he'd point at a couple specific one. "Those would be perfect actually."

(Health Crystal +10 HP x2, Health Potion +10HP x3 if possible)

Edited by Kranzer

Macradon came walking into Zandra's shop, he was about to stock up for the great battle of the 15th floor. They presumably had to fight a giant spider of some sort, so a fire enhancement would be great, just something he had to go and get himself one day, all the other stuff was stuff he could get here at Zandra's. "Hey Zandra! I'll have a big list of items to take with me to the boss fight" he said and would look around to see what was in stock. "I'll need a +6 Damage potion, 2 tier 1 antidotes, and a teleportation crystal, just in case ..." se said and would look through his inventory to pay Zandra back in what it costed "So how much?" he asked.

So, another day, and time for crafting. Today she was gonna prepare for the boss fight. During the fight, they would be up against a huge spider and lot of small spider, or small compared to the boss. So she decided to start with a bunch of antidotes. She crushed a couple of griffon claws, had herd that if made together with aome hair from a lion, it would make an effect to resist some kind off status effects. Then, she also made three safeguards. So that you would be safe if the spider started with a powerful strike, like the eagle did on Zelrius.

Spoiler

ID: 43438 CD: 4+1=5 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 43439 CD: 2+1=3 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 43441 CD: 10+1=11 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 43442 CD: 10+1=11 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 43443 CD: 5+1=6 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 43444 CD: 6+1=7 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 43445 CD: 6+1=7 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 43446 CD: 1 Critical fail -1 material +2 EXP
ID: 43447 CD: 2+1=3 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 43449 CD: 12 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 43450 CD: 9+1=10 Rare item -1 material +6 EXP

Good x4
Antidote(t1) 1 potion x2
Antidote(t1) 2 potion x1
Safeguard(t1) potion x3
-11 materials
+55 EXP

Edited by Zandra

Today Zandra was at a very, very bad mood. She actually didnt wanted to craft today. But, if you are the number one alchemist off Aincrad, and there is a floor boss fight approaching, its your duty to supply the other players with potions and crystals. So she started to bring fort some berries. She placed them in her mortar and started to smash them. Thou she was to reckless and ruined them completly. She poured it into the garbage ban and tried again. This time it went better. Thou, it resulted in five juice. This didnt made her mood any better. She decided to at least do some damage potion. That would be easy. Some crushed dragon claws mixed together with blood from a giant wasp seemed to work. Thou it turned out different. Two off them worked, two was okay but no enchantments and the last was straight down into the garbage can.

Spoiler

ID: 53667 CD: 1 Critical fail -1 material +2 EXP
ID: 53668 CD: 7+1=8 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 53669 CD: 2+1=3 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 53671 CD: 5+1=6 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 53673 CD: 2+1=3 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 53674 CD: 3+1=4 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 53675 CD: 4+1=5 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 53676 CD: 2+1=3 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 53677 CD: 4+1=5 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 53678 CD: 6+1=7 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 53679 CD: 1 Critical fail -1 material +2 EXP

Good(t1) potion x7
Damage(t2) +2 potion x2
-11 materials
+33 EXP

Edited by Zandra

It had not been all that long since Allania had visited the store last. Walking in, Allania wandered over to the wares on display. Picking up a few of the items, many similar to what she had picked up previously. Walking to the counter, Allania placed the items on the counter. "Would I be able to have these please?" she asked, placing beside them a bag of materials and some col "Sorry I can't quite pay what I did last time" she said with a smile.

+1 Damage +2 (tier 1)

+1 Damage mitigation -27 (tier 1)

+2  HP recovery potion +10 (tier 1)

-7 mats

-1000 col

@orhalimi

Zandra smiled at him."Bye Rowan."

@Kranzer

Another male entered her shop. The businesses had real got rolling after she offered free items."So your a support? Thats me as well. Here you go." She said with a friendly voice and a smile on her lips.

@Macradon

A familiar greatsword user entered her shop."Hello there Mac." He handed over an order to her."Well certainly. Thou Im out off perfect damage potions. Sry. But you can have a rare one." She gave him her only teleportation crystal and two rare tier 1 antidote potions and a rare damage potion."Also. Its free."

@Allania

"Hello there." Zandra said to the returning girl with a friendly tone."Of course you can have it. But you know they are for free? Thou Im realy grateful for your donation."

---Crafting time---

Spoiler

Food consumed +1 CD

ID: 53942 CD: 2+2=4 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 53943 CD: 11 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 53944 CD: 2+2=4 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 53945 CD: 4+2=6 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 53946 CD: 7+2=9 Rare item -1 material +6 EXP
ID: 53948 CD: 5+2=7 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 53949 CD: 1 Critical fail -1 material +2 EXP
ID: 53950 CD: 9+2=11 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 53951 CD: 5+2=7 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 53952 CD: 3+2=5 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 53953 CD: 9+2=11 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP

Good(t1) potion x4
Damage(t2) +2 potion x2
Damage(t2) +4 potion x1
Crafters Respite(t1) potion x3
-11 materials
+55 EXP

Edited by Zandra

Macradon smiled. All these funny things happening between Zandra and Macradon as they visited each other's shops. Either they gave each other tips for the crafts or they just gave it for free. For now it seemed like stocking for the boss fight, which made sense, but Macradon would just smile and take the items for now. "Thanks!" he said as he would leave the shop again, now with enough items for the boss fight. He would go back to his own shop and work on the craft requests he had lying around.