Exellance Elexirium [F1-Alchemist rank 10] OPEN! Boss fight sets for sale.

Another day to finish the orders. Zandra streatched to soften up all the joints in her body. Just when she was gonna start she saw a man that was covering his face with a helmet. When he came closer she saw it was Ssendom. Why was he here? Dont say he is gonna order more stuff, or does he think it takes to long time?''Hi Ssendom, Im sorry, your order isnt done yet. I'll write aPm whe...'' she stopped right in her sentence when the man opened his inventory and gave her twenty materials. Zandra just stared at the transaction.''Oh my, what do you want for thi..'' once again she stopped talking because the man was already on his way back to where he come from.''THANK YOU SSENDOM!'' she screamed after him. Hoped he would hear.

Now when she was stacked up with much more materials she was all ready to go for another day of crafting. She placed six crystals on the table.''So, my orders is.''she looked thru her notes.''So, I will try to make a couple mass health crystals and some damage increased.'' she started to work by once again putting clusters of crushed berries on the crystals. Red berries on the health tries and blue on the damage once. When she had let the crystal absorb the power from the berries she removed the jam and started to inspect the result. This was another succesful day of crafting. One more health crystal for Ssendom, but also three damage increased that she planned to donate to the boss fight when it was time. She pushed back her cart into the shadows and walked away for some adventuring. 

ID: 32731 CD: 8+1=9 Uncommon item -1 Material +3 EXP

ID: 32732 CD: 10+1=11 Rare item -1 Material +5 EXP

ID: 32733 CD: 4+1=5 Good item -1 Material +2 EXP

ID: 32734 CD: 5+1=6 Good item -1 Material +2 EXP

ID: 32735 CD: 11+1=12 Perfect item -1 Material +8 EXP

ID: 32736 CD: 10+1=11 Rare item -1 Material +5 EXP

Total:

-6 Material

+25 EXP

Good item x 2

Damage crystal t1 x 1

Damage crystal t2 x 2

Mass HP recovery x 1

Edited by Zandra Zvift
  • Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Takao appeared through the fourth floor's warp gate and immediately upon feeling the bitter cool air hit his face. The cold weather hit him considerably harder after switching out his equipment, leaving behind the warmth of his heavier more damage-absorbent armour in favour of something with more mobility. He found himself in front of Zandra's shop, which was a big step up from the cart he'd remembered placing his order at. He pushed open the door after stomping the snow off his shoes and stepped inside. "Hey Zandra!" he called out as he stepped into the shop. "How's the order comin' along?"

Zandra see Takao entering her shop.''Oh hi Takao. Your order is ready.''She answered Takao while she was looking thru her shelfs to find his order.''I know I putted it here somewhere.''she turned around to look in some baskets.''Oh there it was.''she turned back to Takao and handed over the small bag with crystals while brushing her black hair out of her face.''Here is it. Hope it will be of great use. If we shall get to the fun stuff,'' she winked at him.''For me at least.''after a few calculations she continues.''Except your order that you payed in advance Ive also have made three medium health crystals if you want them too. That would be 350 Col or 2 materials for each, totaly 1050 Col or 6 materials. Or maybe you want to split?''she smiled at him while waiting for his answer.

--Daily Crafting attempt.--

Time for another day of crafting. Today she was gonna go damage increase with all her tries. She havent done potion brewing in awhile so was gonna try that. She boiled up the water in her pot. Then she placed cluster of black berries. For crystals she had used fresh materials, but here she needed a powder, so it had dried. She placed it in her mortar and started to crush the berries. After each crush it turned into a finer and finer powder. When the water had boiled up she pured everything down in the pot and twirled it together with a stick. After she had turned the heat down a bit and let it slowly boil for half an hour, she poured up the finished result into six glass-bottles. In the sixth she was clumsy and spilled everything out on the bench. She quikly wiped it off with an old cloth. Now time for testing. She smelled on each one and they was good. It was safe to taste them. She took a small zip of each one. Two of them made her feel strong, but not stronger enough to make a different in battle. Then there was two other that made her feel very strong. She could do better, but not much better. The last one turned out to be something in the middle.''A good days work.'' she said to herself and cleaned the bench of her tools and putted the potions on the shelfs.

ID: 33290 CD: 9+1=10 Rare item -1 Material +5 EXP

ID: 33291 CD: 5+1=6 Good item -1 Material +2 EXP

ID: 33292 CD: 1 Critical fail -1 Material +1 EXP

ID: 33293 CD: 7+1=8 Uncommon item -1 Material +3 EXP

ID: 33294 CD: 4+1=5 Good item -1 Material +2 EXP

ID: 33295 CD: 10+1= Rare item -1 Material +5 EXP

Total:

-6 Material

+18 EXP

Good x 2

Uncommon x 1

Rare x 2

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Takao glanced down to the bag as it was offered to him and took it gently, then glanced up at her with a smile. "Awesome! These are really gonna help out, thanks a bunch!" he said as he stored the items away and into the safety of his inventory. When she brought up the "fun stuff", which was really just something about the extra crystals he'd mentioned that he would buy when he first placed his order, he chuckled lightly and nodded. "I'll take those too. I'm sure they'll all end up being a big help." he said before delving back into his inventory. He procured six materials relevant to her profession and handed them over in a burlap sack.

- -

-6 Materials

ID: 33389 CD: 6+1=7 Good item -1 Material +2 EXP

ID: 33390 CD: 8+1=9 Uncommon item -1 Material +3 EXP

ID: 33391 CD: 7+1=8 Uncommon item -1 Material +3 EXP

ID: 33392 CD: 2+1=3 Fail -1 Material +1 EXP

ID: 33393 CD: 7+1=8 Uncommon item -1 Material +3 EXP

ID: 33394 CD: 9+1=10 Rare item -1 Material +5 EXP

Total:

-? Materials

+17 EXP

Good x 1

Uncommon x 3

Rare x 1

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Time for another day of crafting. Now she had experienced a new thing. To make a crystal took much more materials then before. Now she needed two whole materials instead of one. But she had her teleportation crystal order, and it was worth it even when it costed twice as much then a potion. so she prepared to craft three teleportation crystals. She refined the rough crystals into three square glass clear crystals. Then she crushed some turquise berries into a jam and brushed it on them. One of them fell to the floor when Zandra was gonna brush it put instead pushed it.''Crap.'' The two remaining crystals started to absorb the energy from the berries. When it was done Zandra removed the dried jam with a wooden knife. It seemed both of them was a success.

Time to go back and brew some potions. While she was making the crystal the water have boiled up. Zandra took some dried leafs, crushed them with her fingers into a soft powder. Then she opened a bottle with some thick grey fluid that she dripped down a few drops in the water. The clear water immediatly turned ash grey and it started to smoke. She let it boil for a few miinutes and then poured up the completed potion into four bottles. Now time for testing if there was any success. The first one tasted awful, first she was gonna try recycle the powder, but quickly realised it wouldnt be worth it. When she sipped on the second, she saw her skin turn into a faint blue tone. So she took a sip from a bottle on her shelfs witch removes any differences in looks that is made by potions. The two last ones she didnt needed to tasted, she could put her reputation as an alchemist that these ones would protect someone from harm, and they was almost perfect. Thay was it for today. She putted away her tools and headed out.

Spoiler

ID: 33549 CD: 2+1=3 Bad item LD: 4 No salvage -1 Material +1 EXP

ID: 33550 CD: 4+1=5 Good item -1 Material +2 EXP

ID: 33551 CD: 10+1=11 Rare item -1 Material +5 EXP (mitigation t2 (ptn))

ID: 33552 CD: 12 Perfect item -2 Materials +8 EXP (teleport (crst))

ID: 33553 CD: 12 Perfect item -2 Materials +8 EXP (teleport (crst))

ID: 33554 CD: 9+1=10 Rare item -1 Material +5 EXP (mitigation t2 (ptn))

ID: 33555 CD: 6+1=7 Good item -1 Material +2 EXP

Total:

-9 Materials

+31 EXP

tele x 2

t2 mit x2

good x 1

Spoiler
Spoiler

Edited by Zandra Zvift

As Teayre makes her way over to Zandra’s cart she smiles waving at her. “Hey there, I was wondering how’s the order coming along?” Leaning on the cart she watches the girl work for a short while. Her face frowning Teayre shakes her head. “I don’t know how you do it Zandra, all those herbs and vials it’s just too confusing.” Pushing herself up Teayre looks around the alley that she’s in her eyes flicking up and down, before shrugging and looking at Zandra. “If you didn’t manage to complete my order don’t worry too much, but if you have any damage buff potions spare I’ll gladly take them off your hands.” 

It was on to the next shop. She had already picked up Zelrius’s order from the Sunflower Café. She had now made her way to the second floor to find an alchemist by the name of Zandra. After asking around, she was point in the right direction, and easily found the shop she was looking for. Upon entering she gave a shout. “Hello… Zandra?” She called out,” I’m here on the behalf of Zelrius… I’m here for his order. I have payment if all his stuff is ready. I just need to know how much it is.”  Lisa looked around while she waited for the young alchemist to show. 

(OOC: Gonna post answer to Teayre and Persephone in next post.)

So, time for yet another day to craft some stuff. Zandra was so irritated that she forgot to give away and send her orders to the boss-participants. But now she was gonna build up a good stock for the next battle. She has a long time to prepare for it, since it was like three months or so since last floor boss fight. But she wouldnt be on the lazy side just because she had long time to do it. But she was running out of materials. When she had prepared for the daily crafting, her baskets and shelfs was empty. Hopefully she was gonna get the best out of it then. She was gonna try a new thing today. Boil the crystal in potion. So she boiled up a pot full of water and placed a few leafs in it. Then let it boil while preparing the crystal. To be on the sure side she would make one the usual way, to at least got something out of todays crafting. When she was done refining the crystals she placed one in the pot and the other one got a layer of something red, jam-looking substance. When the crystal was done she wiped of the jam and placed the wet one on the bench. The one that wasnt boiled turned out not bad, it would heal a little at least. The other one thou, it was terrible mis-coloured, she tried to wipe it dry to hopefully turn the crystal back to normal. But it was a waste of time. It was lost.

With the rest of the ingredients she was gonna make damage increasing potions. So she refilled the pot with fresh water and placed some other leafs, from an iron-oak and some special powder, in the water. After some time you couldnt see what was leafs and what was water, the potion was complete. She poured it up in bottles, enough to fill five of them. She let them cool. Systematically she tested them one-by-one. It seemed she only succeded with two of them. She placed them together with the other potions and crystals for sale.''Well, I guess you cant make perfect items every day.''she smiled and putted away her tools for today.

ID: 34134 CD: 9+1=10 Rare item -1 Material +5 EXP

ID: 34135 CD: 2+1=3 Bad item -1 Material +1 EXP LD: 4 No salvage

ID: 34136 CD: 9+1=10 Rare item -1 Material +5 EXP

ID: 34137 CD: 3+1=4 Good item -1 Material +2 EXP

ID: 34138 CD: 4+1=5 Good item -1 Material +2 EXP

ID: 34139 CD: 4+1=5 Good item -1 Material +2 EXP

ID: 34140 CD: 8+1=9 Uncommon item -? Material +3 EXP

Total:

Good x 3

HP recovery crystal t1 x 1

Damage potion t2 x 2

-7 or 8 Materials

+20 EXP

Edited by Zandra Zvift

When Zandra herd a familiar female voice she looked up. There was a girl standing in front of her."Oh hi Teayre."she complimented her as an alchemist. Zandra blushed."well, when you get the hang of it it isnt that hard actually." She scratched her neck while looking the other way. When the redhead asked about her order she looked back at her customer with a sad face."Im realy sorry. Ive been having tons of orders. I havent started at yours yet, Im realy sorry."she looked troubled."also, Im out of materials. But as soon Ive refilled my materials I will start on your order right away, I promise."

Teayre lets out a short laugh, “Don’t worry take your time with it.” Giving Zandra a friendly smile she rests her hand on the girl’s shoulder. “I know how it gets when you have a lot of orders come in so don’t worry about it. Let me know when they’re ready okay?” Stretching Teayre lets out a quick yawn, “Well I’m off to get some materials myself.” Nodding at the girl Teayre turns around and heads off back out into the world around them. “Good luck with all your work!” She calls as she leaves the shop behind her.

Now Zandra had finally gathered materials and was back in bussiness. As normal, she prepared all her tools, but today was a little different, she had bougth some snacks from Ssendom that would help her in her crafting. So she placed the meat on the bench withing armsreach. Then she putted the pot over the heatsource and the water started to boil up. Zandra took several clusters of berries she found when adventuring. She putted them all down in the pot, because today she was only gonna make those useful damage increase potions. The perfect ones for three of her orders, and any others to be included in her newly made kit. The 'warriors kit'. When the berries have been boiling for ten minutes she placed some leafs from an iron-oak in it as well. It sould increase the effect of the berries. And lastly she poured in a previously made potion to add some flavour to it.

After she had added the flavour and let it boil for a few minutes more, she poured the potion up in seven bottle. The liquid beeing deep purple. When she had let them cool of she tried a small sip from each one to find out the quality. All of them have a good colour so that a good start. Two of them she didnt felt anything at all from. Two other was the opposite, they couldnt have been better. The three last ones would work, but they was pretty weak. But this turned out to be a good crafting day. When she was gonna take another bit of entrecote, she saw it was empty.

Ambitious crafting clothes +1 EXP/craft

Supply bag +1 CD

Deep fried entrecote bites +1 CD/day

ID: 35149 CD: 12 Perfect item 8+1=9 EXP

ID: 35150 CD: 6+2=8 Uncommon item 3+1=4 EXP

ID: 35151 CD: 7+2=9 Uncommon item 3+1=4 EXP

ID: 35152 CD: 7+2=9 Uncommon item 3+1=4 EXP

ID: 35153 CD: 10+2=12 Perfect item 8+1=9 EXP

ID: 35154 CD: 4+2=6 Good item 2+1=3 EXP

ID: 35154 CD: 4+2=6 Good item 2+1=3 EXP

Total:

Damage potion t1 x3

Damage potion t3 x2

Good item x2

-7 Material

+36 EXP

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Another day for crafting. There have been a boss meeting, meaning that the boss-battle is not that far away. Zandra must finish her orders quickly, she still have some from before last boss fight. If she just would have more materials. But she didnt, so nothing to do about it. She prepared her tools to work on the red-head Teayre's order. She wanted something she havent try to do yet, she wanted a potion that in some way made the weapon poisonus. Time to start working then. Zandra boiled up the water. She had a few poison-sack that she had taken from some snakes on the jungle-floor. The potion was way to thin so she added a fine powder in it, her secret ingredient. After a few minutes the liquid have thickened a little. Just as she wanted it. She took a spoon of potion and poured it on a fresh green leaf. She saw the liquid corrode the leaf.''Perfect, now just one more potion and done with Teayres order.'' she said to herself. To prepare for the boss fight she had found out a new system, she was making kits. Instead of buying a bunch of different potions and crystals, you just buy a kit fit for the situation. Her previous crystals and potions was enough to make four soldier kits, the weakest and cheapest ones and one warrior kit. She wouldnt be able to make the strongest lits just yet, since all her orders was perfect crystals and potions that the crusaders kit was composed of. She decided to make one damage and one damage mitigation potion as well as two healing crystals. It turned out to be possible to do a complete soldier kit more as well as completing a second warrior kit. A good day of crafting. But now it was time to head out, she would soon need more materials again, better start with it now. 

ID: 35278 CD: 9+1=10 Rare item -2 Materials +6 EXP

ID: 35279 CD: 7+1=8 Uncommon item -1 Material +4 EXP

ID: 35280 CD: 3+1=4 Good item -1 Material +3 EXP

ID: 35281 CD: 3+1=4 Good item -1 Material +3 EXP

ID: 35282 CD: 12 Perfect item -1 Material +9 EXP

ID: 35283 CD: 8+1=9 Uncommon item -2 Material +4 EXP

ID: 35284 CD: 7+1=8 Uncommon item -1 Material +4 EXP

Total:

Good item x2

Uncommon item x3 (Damage potion, Damage mit potion, HP recovery crystal +15)

Rare item x1 (Recovery crystal +20)

Perfect item x 1 (Toxic venom potion)

-9 Materials

+36 EXP

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Today, Zandra was gonna complete two of orders she hoped. Both, she only needed one more potion for. Yes, they was perfect, but at least only two. She placed her tools on the work-bench and started to boil up the water. While waiting she prepeared the ingredients. For the first potion she needed some dragon scale and ireon-oak leafs. She turned the leafs into powder in her mortar. It would go faster if the scales was a powder too, but her current mortar was way to soft to be able to do that. Instead she poured them whole down a few minutes before it had started to boil. When the water had started to boil she poured down the fine oak leaf powder. She took a stick and twirled it in the water, be sure to not let the potion be still, then it could start to harden before its in the bottle. When she thougth it was done she poured the liquid in a bottle and took a sip to see its quality. It was perfect. She tried to make a potion that would completly negate the first hit someone will do on you. But it took her five attempts to succed with that. The other four had turned out okay, but one was actually gonna work for reducing a tiny bit of damage aimed at the person that drinked the potion. To finish the day of, she made a crystal that would be able to heal an entirre party, and it was a success as well. This had turned out to be a pretty awesome day of brewing. She cleaned her tools and placed them back on the shelfs, then she took sat herself in front of the fireplace, enjoying a cup of hot choclate.

ID: 35378 LD: 3+1=4 Good item -1 Material +3 EXP

ID: 35379 LD: 11+1=12 Perfect item -1 Material +9 EXP

ID: 35380 LD: 12+1=13 Perfect item -2 Material +9 EXP

ID: 35381 LD: 12+1=13 Perfect item -1 Material +9 EXP

ID: 35382 LD: 6+1=7 Good item -1 Material +3 EXP

ID: 35383 LD: 5+1=6 Good item -1 Material +3 EXP

ID: 35384 LD: 8+1=9 Uncommon item -1 Material +4 EXP

Total:

Perfect x3 (Damage mit t3 potion, Mass heal crystal, Safeguard potion)

Good x3

Uncommon x1 (Dmg mit t1 potion)

-8 Materials

+40 EXP

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Time for yet another crafting day. What would she consentrate on now since she had finished her orders. She had two kits that wasnt complete yet, she started with that. She boiled up the water and prepared all ingredients, she also prepared two crystals. The crystals would be of lowest and hidhest quiality. It wasnt often you wished that it didnt turns out perfect. But when they was done she had three warriors kits and six soldiers kit, that would last for some time. Maybe time to start building up a stock for the upcoming boss-battle. She hoped her guild-leader was gonna let her participate this time. Maybe if she had enough safeguard potions he would let her. There are rumors that twelve players gonna participate. That was possible to gather until the boss fight. If her materials would be enough. Well, time to go to work. She poured down the ingredients in the pot of boiling water and enchanted the crystals. The crystals turned out just as she wanted them to do. The potion on the other hand, there she had enough to make one that would completly negate a hit, a second one that was medium quiality to reduce damage. And the rest was useless for combat.

ID: 35435 CD: 3+1=4 Good item -1 Material +3 EXP

ID: 35436 CD: 3+1=4 Good item -1 Material +3 EXP

ID: 35437 CD: 9+1=10 Rare item -1 Material +6 EXP

ID: 35438 CD: 12 Perfect item  -1 Material +9 EXP

ID: 35439 CD: 2+1=3 Bad item LD: 4 No salvage -1 Material +2 EXP

ID: 35440 CD: 10+1=11 Rare item -2 Material +6 EXP

ID: 35441 CD: 8+1=9 Uncommon item -2 Material +4 EXP

Total:

Good item x 2

HP recovery crystal +15 x1

HP recovery crystal +20 x1

Damage -6 potion x1

Safeguard potion x1

-9 Materials

+33 EXP

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Ssendom entered the store for the first time with his helmet off, he had a message from the owner of the shop saying his order was in. He had just finished slaying the Lord of the Sea's in the middle of swamp lands with a few others. His little purple fire phoenix whelp was still breathing fire upon Ssendom to dry his armor from the beads that were still streaking down from the rain. "I hear you have my order in Zandra? I am here to pick it up and possibly place another request." He said with a serious face. He learned over the counter with his armor now dry from the water.

Quickly ducking into the shop Teayre nods at Ssendom who’d arrived briefly before her. “Hey there Zandra I got your pm, sorry it’s taken me so long to get here.” Openning her inventory Teayre flicks through it bringing up the col selection. “Do I owe you anything? I can’t remember if I already paid or not.” Turning her face to Ssendom Teayre looks at him, “Stocking up for the boss again Dom?” Her fingers began to drum along the counter top again as she waits for the alchemist to finish her current works and reply.

At the moment she was taking a small break from her work, sitting in an armchair in front of the fireplace. Thats when she herd her door open. She leaned to the side and looked back, it was Ssendom. She quikly rose and headed to her workbench. She thougth he was here for the order that was done."Great, I shall just..." Thats when another person entered the shop. It was a girl with red hair."Oh, hi Teayre. Well, probably its me that should apologise. I think you wanted those for the boss fight right?" She blushed when she rembered that she forgot to hand over the orders to the ones in the boss fight."As an apology, I will give you 50% discount on you next five crystals or potions." Teayre asked if she had already paid or not."Yes, paied in advance. Just a sec now." She opened two transactions.

Ssendom:

5x Mass heal crystal

Teayre:

1x Damage +3, 1x Damage mit -9, 1x Toxic venom potion

So, another day of crafting. Today she was gonna brew a bunch of preotection increasing potions. She wouldnt let anyone dye because of not having right potions if she was able to change that. She boiled up the water and prepared the needed ingredients. Seven dried iron oak leaves she was gonna try today. She placed all of them in her mortar and started to turn the leafs into a fine powder. When she had worked on it for five minutes it looked fine enough. She poured the powder into the pot and twirled the potion for another ten minutes. Thens he placed placed one of her secret ingredients in the boiling liquid. Afte awhile when the ******** have completetly leaved solid shape and was a part of the potion. Thats when she poured it up in seven bottles. When it have cooled off she took a sip of each one. Two of them tasted awful, one was perfect and the rest was just gonna work towards small injuries like bruises.

ID: 35530 CD: 3+1=4 Good item -1 Material +3 EXP

ID: 35531 CD: 2+1=3 Bad item -1 Material +2 EXP

ID: 35532 CD: 1 Critical failure -1 Material +2 EXP

ID: 35533 CD: 4+1=5 Good item -1 Material +3 EXP

ID: 35534 CD: 11+1=12 Perfect item -1 Material +9 EXP

ID: 35535 CD: 6+1=7 Good item -1 Material +3 EXP

ID: 35536 CD: 3+1=4 Good item -1 Material +3 EXP

Total:

Good items x4

Safeguard potion x1

-7 Materials

+26 EXP

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Ssendom grabbed the potions that were promised to him but still there was one item that was missing from his personal order. "I think you forgot my Damage Potion Zandra." He said sternly, Teayre had entered the door and talked to him but he was focused on what he needed and what he was about to do, "Sorry Teayre, didn't see you there. And you guessed it, I am stocking up on potions. Give me just two minutes." He told her then leaned over the counter and grabbed an order form, "I hope you can start this request and finish it as fast as possible Zandra. I am really in need of these as soon as you possibly can just tell me what you need more. Col or Materials, which do you need more. 75 Materials or 20k Col for the order." He said in a nice tone of voice, expecting her to honor a slight discount to give.

Name: Ssendom's Bloodrage
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: [Leave Blank]
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Item Type: Crystal
Quality: Perfect
Enhancement: Damage III
Description: A Bottling of glowing red liquid, just staring into it one can feel the pure hate that rests inside of it. Ssendom ordered this specific concoction in order to release the beast that dwell's within him.
Amount: 20