Exellance Elexirium [F1-Alchemist rank 10] OPEN! Boss fight sets for sale.

Today Zandra was leaving her home and headed towards the main settlement of floor twnetytwo. It was once again time to get some sweet sweet crafting done. As the most experienced alchemist in this death world she had a reputation to hold up. No slacking off here no. She had been like that in the past, but her determination she had now would keep her business rolling. Not only that, but the boss raid was coming soon as well. So Neopolitans order, done. Itzaals order was almost done because she had a some potions already done. So it went quick to finish it off. ‘’Time to prepare myself I guess.’’ She said to herself with a smile.

Spoiler
ID: Version: CD: LD: Quality: XP: Bonus/salvage: t1 t2 t3 Tier: Enchantment: Amount:
114312 t3 crystal 3 13 Uncommon 8 +1 item     -2 t3 Overhealth 2
114313 t3 crystal 8 9 Rare 10 no additions     -2 t3 Overhealth 1
114314 t3 crystal 5 3 Uncommon 8 no additions     -2 t3 Overhealth 1
114315 t3 crystal 11 2 Perfect 13 no additions     -2 t3 Overhealth 1
114317 t3 salve 8 7 Rare 10 no additions     -1 t3 Antidote 1
114318 t3 salve 6 17 Rare 10 +2 items     -1 t3 Antidote 3
114319 t3 salve 3 5 Uncommon 8 no additions     -1 t3 Antidote 1
114320 t3 salve 10 11 Perfect 13 +1 item     -1 t3 Toxic venom 2
114323 t3 crystal 2 8 Sal Pot 6+ Cr 10+ 7 no additions     -2 t3 Overhealth 1
114324 t3 crystal 10 3 Perfect 13 no additions     -2 t3 Overhealth 1
114327 t3 salve 3 12 Uncommon 8 +1 item     -1 t3 Antidote 2
114328 t3 salve 8 2 Rare 10 no additions     -1 t3 Antidote 1
114329 t3 salve 6 10 Rare 10 +1 item     -1 t3 Antidote 2
114330 t3 salve 7 1 Rare 10 no additions     -1 t3 Antidote 1
114332 t3 salve 2 12 Sal Pot 6+ Cr 10+ 7 salvage mat     0 t3 None -
        Total xp: 145 Losed mat 0 0 -20      
            Start mat 102 94 173      
            End mat 102 94 153      

Edited by Zandra
  • Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today Zandra was leaving her home and headed towards the main settlement of floor twnetytwo. It was once again time to get some sweet sweet crafting done. As the most experienced alchemist in this death world she had a reputation to hold up. No slacking off here no. She had been like that in the past, but her determination she had now would keep her business rolling. Not only that, but the boss raid was coming soon as well. A think had struck her mind. She had been so focused on making toxic venom salves, so she had totally forgot to make perfect antidotes. And the raid was tomorrow. She felt dropps of sweat rolling down her forehead as she threw together the last salves needed.

Spoiler
ID: Version: CD: LD: Quality: XP: Bonus/salvage: t1 t2 t3 Tier: Enchantment: Amount:
114572 t1 salve 9 20 Rare 10 +3 items -1     t1 Antidote 4
114573 t1 salve 6 12 Rare 10 +1 item -1     t1 Antidote 2
114574 t1 salve 2 17 Sal Pot 6+ Cr 10+ 7 salvage mat       t1 Antidote 0
114575 t1 salve 12 3 Perfect 13 no additions -1     t1 Antidote 1
114576 t1 salve 1 20 Critical fail 6 lose mat -1     t1 Antidote 0
114577 t1 salve 1 1 Critical fail 6 lose mat -1     t1 Antidote 0
114578 t1 salve 3 12 Uncommon 8 +1 item -1     t1 Antidote 2
114579 t1 salve 2 15 Sal Pot 6+ Cr 10+ 7 salvage mat       t1 Antidote 0
114580 t1 salve 9 8 Rare 10 no additions -1     t1 Antidote 1
114581 t1 salve 12 10 Perfect 13 +1 item -1     t1 Antidote 2

Total xp: 90 Losed mat -8 0 0      
            Start mat 102 94 153      
            End mat 94 94 153      

Edited by Zandra

Sky walked back into the shop. He had been.... rather busy laterly. He had gotten quite a few potions that he had never collected, so now was the time. He went up to the coutner, collecting his purchases. He got one damage potion, and four minor mitigation potions. He was quite happy with that, it was honestly the best he could really ask for as far as it went. Now, it was time for him to join in the floor boss... He had failed to show up the last two meetings, but he was planning on showing up for the fight. 

"See you soon zan!" 

Collected potions.

Minor potion of vicious dragon-fang x1

Hide contents

Name: Minor potion of Vicious Dragon-fang (1)
Item Type: Potion
Tier: t1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Damage +3
Description: A totally black potion with same consistence as syrup. As you drink it, it covers your teeths and it feel kidna uncomfortable for a few seconds. When that feeling have disappeared, you teeths are nt like before. They are a bit pointier then before, but except that it feels like normal. 
This effect disapears at end of thread.

Minor potion of small Dragon-scale x4

Hide contents

Name: Minor potion of Small Dragon-scale
Tier: t1
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: Mitigation +5
Description: A blue potion. When you drink it  you first get this feeling that its itching over your whole body. The feeling disapears after a second or twobut now you can see a faint dragonscale pattern on your elbows, knees and shoulders.

• 3 weeks later...
Spoiler

Name: Rosebud
Item Type: Potion

Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: 3 Slots HP Recovery 

Description: A large, Dark pink potion that seems to have a comforting aura wafting around it. Smells Like roses and vanilla.
image.jpeg

Name: RoseGuard
Item Type: Potion
Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: 1 Slot Mit

Description: A bright red potion with a silver chain around the neck of it. causes a faint leafy pattern to appear on the skin of the drinker. Smells like roses and honey.

image.jpeg

6 mats sent to Z as Payment

Mina entered the alchemist shop with a slightly nervous look on her face. it resembled a stereotypical alchemist shop that she'd seen in a few video games. Lots of bookshelves, potion materials lying all over along with sheaf's of paper that described various different orders from other players, as well as a small stack of empty crystals sitting in the back of the room. Mina paced around for a moment with a blank sheet in her hands, before filling it out, and sending several materials to the Alchemist that runs the store. "I'd like to get this as soon as possible, how long would it take?" she asked curiously, a pleasant smile on her face.

@Zandra

• 3 months later...

Itzal wanted to make sure he was completely prepared for the next boss fight that came around.  That meant being buffed with consumables to infinity.  He had already purchased two teleport crystals, two immolation potions and two rations from the merchant known as Dagger, and now he was going to order potions from Zandra.  After this he needed to find a cook to make him some additional buffs.  Itzal finally reached Zandra's shop and walked in with a smile.  "Hey Zandra!  I just stopped by to see if I could order some potions for the next boss fight...  And the one after that.  I've got the materials to pay for it, hopefully they'll be enough."  He placed the sixty tier two materials on the counter for her.  "To be honest I'm worried that I'll have to hand out some of the extras to players who forgot about it..  Speaking of which, if you need me to pick up more materials for crafting just let me know alright?  I don't mind grabbing some.  I got eighty off of one trip."

Spoiler

x2
Name: 
[Your choice]

Item Type: [Potion]
Tier: [3]
Quality: [Perfect]

Enhancements: [+3 Damage]

Description: [Optional]

x2
Name: [Your choice]

Enhancements: [+3 Mitigation]

x2

Enhancements: [Overhealth]

x2

Enhancements: [Toxic Venom]

x2  -  Not Required but appreciated

Enhancements: [Mass Healing Crystal]

Payment:  60 Tier 3 Materials to @Zandra

• 2 months later...
Spoiler

Name: Liquid Chili Dog

Enhancements: 3 DMG

Description: A chili dog in liquid form. It tastes about as good as you expect.

Name: 24-Hour Energy Potion

Enhancements: Crafter's Respite

Description: Probably shouldn't drink this if you have a heart problem

Name: Healing Potion of Healing Healingness
Tier: 2

Enhancements: 3 HP Recovery

Description: It's red. It restores HP

On the hunt for another Alchemist, Oscar decided to keep it local. There was a Grandmaster Alchemist on Floor 1, not too far from his hot dog stand. He entered an grabbed an entire stack of order forms and began filling them out. While he did so, he didn't actually see anyone in the shop. Once his massive stack of orders were complete, he left them on the table with a hefty purse of Col and Materials to help the Alchemist to their work. He wasn't going to walk into the shop and not make it worth the Alchemist's time. With that done, he made his exit from the shop while whistling a tune.

20,000 Col transferred
20 T2 Mats Transferred

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

. Will add in when not tired

Name: Damage Potion
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: 10
ID: [Leave Blank]
Roll: [Leave Blank]
Enhancements: Dmg x 3
Description: A simple red liquor that grants superhuman strength.
Post Link: [Leave Blank]

x2 zanny bb

Baldur knocked on the door and then pushed his way into the shop, calling out to Zandra as he came in. The shop had grown more and more familiar to him over time, and now, though their relationship had been strained at the boss to enter the labyrinth, he and Zandra had fought together enough that he knew and trusted her. Baldur felt that you could really get to know someone when your lives were on the line, and while Zandra had an unpredictable flare, and sometimes her berzerker nature got in the way of plans, Baldur knew she would continue to be there pushing forward and helping people. He knew her heart was in the right place.

"Konichiwa, Zandra! I need to put in an order for a few perfect damage potions, but if you have one available right now, I'll take it off your hands. I'm just about to head back out into the field."

Baldur walked up to Zandra and opened up a trade menu. Baldur purchased the 1 she had ready, and ordered 4 more, for a total of 10,000 Col.

Name: Max Damage Potion

Enhancements: Damage | Damage | Damage

Description: A potion far too powerful for a normal adventurer, but this potion seller makes only the most powerful potions.

x4

Oscar had honestly forgotten that he had placed this order until Zandra messaged him that it was ready. Perhaps he should have requested a smaller order if he had wanted it to be filled in a reasonable length of time. He didn't doubt that Zandra would come through, even though he had forgotten about the order. He made a beeline straight for Zandra's shop and collected his consumables. With these, he would be set for the foreseeable future. He thanked Zandra profusely and added the items to his inventory. Now he just had to think about what to use them on. He was running low on quests to attempt. But he would figure out something. He always did.

5 Liquid Chili Dog [+3 DMG] Obtained
2 24-hour Energy Potion [Crafter's Respite] Obtained
3 Healing Potion of Healing Healingness [T2 HP Recovery] Obtained
2 Titanium-Infused Potion [T2 MIT] Obtained

Walking into Zandra's store was always a wonder, the master alchemist truely interesting., He had sent her some messages about an order, though he had been to busy to get his own lazy ass in here and put it on himself. Though he had heard they were done, so here he was to collect. "Thanks zandra!"

Picking up 3x T1 dmg and  1 T2 mit dat u crafted for me.
ty Zanny, will make it easier on u next time XD

Baldur pushed his way into Zandra's shop once more, having gotten her message that the rest of his damage potions were ready.

"I appreciate you getting to my order so quickly. But then, you're not the best for no reason!" Baldur said with a smile. He had paid in advance for the potions, so all he had to do now was pick them up.

"I'll see you at the floor boss meeting."

+(4) Tier 1 Perfect Damage Potions

"Dang it's been a while since I've last been here."

The Excellance Elexirum looked significantly different from when his eyes first took in it's interior, the bluenette giving a small smirk to himself, "Looks like Zandra's business has been doing well. Guess since there isn't too much competition...at least that I'm aware of. It's kind of similar to how Oikawa's shop was before Macradon and the other blacksmiths popped up and got up to level."

Giving a wave over to the black-haired storekeeper Calrex walked over to the counter, "Hey Zan, been a while since I've seen you side the frontline raids, heh. Any case, I'm in need of a rather larger supply of this stuff, but no rush on getting it all to me. At the last I'll need maybe five, to prepare for the next boss battle, especially if Leviathan is any indicator of what's to come."

Paid 30,000 col

15 of item below

Spoiler

Name: Corrumpebant
Item Type: Salve

Enhancements: Antidote (3 turns)

Description: A small dark glass jar with a corked lid. The contents inside are of a clear and viscous consistency, which when applied has the faint scent of mint and lavender.