Exellance Elexirium [F1-Alchemist rank 10] OPEN! Boss fight sets for sale.

The day of the floor boss fight was getting closer and closer. And for the best Alchemist in Aincrad, that meant busy time. She was realy in need of materials thou. She havent been able to craft anything for a few days by now. So when she herd the door open and close she was happy. She turned around and saw Macradon enter the shop. Seemed he was gonna join up in the floor boss fight, since he ordered a pair of potions he was gonna use for it.''If you can wait a minute, I'll throw together it for you.'' she happily took the nine materials he paid with and started brewing. She boiled up the water and with her mortar crushed some iron oak leafs into a fine poweder. Then she poured it down in the pot. After awhile she took it off the fire and poured it into nine bottles. In each bottle she also putted a teaspoon of some red powder in half of them and a blue powder in the other half. When it have cooled off she tried them out. She was satisfied with the result.

''Here you are Mac.'' she said and placed the two potions on the bench for him.

ID: 47974 CD: 4+1=5 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 47975 CD: 7+1=8 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 47976 CD: 7+1=8 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 47977 CD: 3+1=4 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 47978 CD: 8+1=9 Rare item -1 material +6 EXP
ID: 47979 CD: 8+1=9 Rare item -1 material +6 EXP
ID: 47980 CD: 7+1=8 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 47981 CD: 10+1=11 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP
ID: 47982 CD: 12 Perfect item -1 material +9 EXP

Total:
Good(t2) potions x2
Damage(t2) +2 potion x3
Damage mitigation(t2) -36 x2
Damage(t2) +6 potion x1
Damage mitigation(t2) -54 x1
-9 materials
+48 EXP

+9 materials
-Safeguard x1
-Damage mitigation(t2) +54 x1

Edited by Zandra Zvift
  • Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The shop renowned for being the home of the best alchemist in Aincrad, laid just up ahead of the blonde. Wasting no time, he stepped inside and headed straight for the counter. Knowing exactly what he wanted, he placed the order sheets on the counter and requested two +20 HP Recovery Crystals. His orders consisted of a Perfect Tier 2 Damage Crystal and a Toxic Venom Crystal. After purchasing the items and leaving the orders on the counter, he left a tip of 1000 Col and 1 Material for her as a token of his thanks.

Name: [Damage Crystal]
Item Type: [Crystal]
Tier: [2]
Quality: [Perfect]

Enhancements: [+6 Damage]

Description: [A crystal that increases Damage.]

Name: [Toxic Venom Crystal] x1
Item Type: [Crystal]
Tier: [2]
Quality: [Perfect]

Enhancements: [+1 Toxic Venom]

Description: [A crystal that adds toxins to a blade for 1 battle - effect: Poisons on dice roll 9-10 for (2 * Tier Level) damage for 10 turns..]

-4800 Col

-1 Material

Zandra sat in her armchair. Then she herd door open and close. She turned around and saw the smithy that had made Zandras first enchanted armour and dagger. She felt a little bad since she havent used them in a long time. Specially the dagger since she had changed to whip."Hi Oikawa. How can I help you?" She asked him. He wanted two crystals. She didnt had any of them in her stock. Thou she had one of them in her pending order section.''Here you go, one damage +6 crystal. Thou I dont have any toxic venom in stock nor any materials to try to make it. Thou I'll be on it as soon as I got materials stocked up. Do you wanna change your price and pay for it when its done?''

-3800 Col
-Damage(t2) +6 crystal x1

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Macradon would thank Zandra for the quick brewing and would grab the potions "Thanks for the quick service!" Macradon said with a smile as he would head towards the exit of the shop. "I'll be sure to use these efficiently!" he said as he would exit the shop. He would get his stuff ready and head up to the 13th floor again, now more ready than ever to get into the boss fight, now he was a front liner, even though he was a reasonable level lower than the others, he would just suck it up and get going. With a safeguard, mitigation and damage potion, he was sure to do at least something at this raid.

+ Safeguard potion
+ 54 Mit potion

Manta entered Zandra's shop, already knowing what she wanted to get. The boss fight was coming up, and she needed some damage, and maybe even some damage mitigation potions. She wandered around the shop, finding the two potions that she was looking for. She would have liked crystals, or for the damage mitigation one that she had found to be perfect, but they would have to do. She brought them up to the counter and pulled out the Col for the items. "One thousand five hundred for these two, right?" She asked, placing the Col on the counter. If she was correct she would then leave.

+1 Tier 2: Damage Mitigation (Rare)=500 Col

+1 Tier 2: Damage Potion (Perfect)=1000 Col

Total: 1500 Col

-1500 Col

Zandra sat in her armchair, staring into the dancing flames in her fireplace. Then she herd the door open and close. She pushed herself up from the sitting position and started to walk to the customer. When she saw who it was a smile grew on her lips.''Hey there Manta.'' it was the other 'hot girl' she had been with to slay the guardian of fire. She picked one perfect and one rare potion. She handed over one and a half thousand Col. She shaked her head sligtlhly.''Nope. Actually,Ive just changed all my prices. Now its one thousand two hundred for those two.'' she reduced the accepted Col.''Thank you, and hope theyre gonna come to great use.''

-1 Damage Mitigation(t2) +36 x1
-1 Damage(t2) Potion +6 x1
+1200 Col

On 2/12/2016 at 1:38 AM, Zandra Zvift said:

Zandra sat in her armchair. Then she herd door open and close. She turned around and saw the smithy that had made Zandras first enchanted armour and dagger. She felt a little bad since she havent used them in a long time. Specially the dagger since she had changed to whip."Hi Oikawa. How can I help you?" She asked him. He wanted two crystals. She didnt had any of them in her stock. Thou she had one of them in her pending order section.''Here you go, one damage +6 crystal. Thou I dont have any toxic venom in stock nor any materials to try to make it. Thou I'll be on it as soon as I got materials stocked up. Do you wanna change your price and pay for it when its done?''

-3800 Col
-Damage(t2) +6 crystal x1

"Aye PM me when its done then. For now I will just take the Crystal I suppose," responded the blonde as he retrieved the crystal and his excess funds. Stashing them away, he made his way back out of the shop. The extra goods would have to wait, he had a boss fight to prep for. Drawing his rapier, he quickly made his way back to town. Once the last of the souls were defeated, they could commence in taking down the floor boss.

+3800 Col

+1 Damage(T2) +6 Crystal

Dom strolled into Zandra's Shop and acquired some of his items, dropping off twelve materials to somewhat pay off some of his order that he had placed with her. He nodded to her kindly, "I am going to need these very soon." He vaguely mentioned to the very talented alchemist who was able to provide him with some of his order. After having fully put everything forward he swiped his items and headed back out into the wilderness, trying to take as little time from the woman who was probably incredibly busy almost one hundred percent of the time, But before he exited the building entirely he mentioned to her, "I will collect a lot of materials for you real soon. I promise to repay the debt real fast." He gave her a thumbs up and rushed out.

+10 Damage 2 Crystals
-12 Materials

Zandra sat in her armchair enjoying a cup of hot choclate. Thats when she herd the door open and the berserker came. She quickly walked up to him."Hi." He was here to pick up a part of his order. She blushed of embarrasment since she remembered she havent worked for days, maybe even. That because material stock was empty. But a few days ago she got half her order. Now she got enough for another crafting day from Ssendom." I'll be right on it. PM'ing you when its done." Before the door had closed completly, she was at her workbench and prepared her tools. She was eager to start brewing again. She prepared to make some perfect damage crystals. But it turned out to be one fail, two each of uncommon and rare and the rest good potions. Hopefully better tomorrow.

ID: 48803 CD: 2+1=3 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 48804 CD: 6+1=7 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 48805 CD: 8+1=9 Rare item -1 material +6 EXP
ID: 48806 CD: 9+1=10 Rare item -1 material +6 EXP
ID: 48807 CD: 2+1=3Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 48808 CD: 3+1=4 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 48809 CD: 3+1=4 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 48810 CD: 1 Critical fail -1 material +2 EXP
ID: 48811 CD: 7+1=8 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 48812 CD: 5+1=6 Good item -1 material +3 EXP

Total:
Good(t2) potion x5
HP recovery(t2) +20 potion x2
Damage mitigation(t2) +36 x2
-10 materials
+37 EXP

Edited by Zandra

Irritated from yesterdays total fail made Zandra be determined to make the best out of her materials today, that was something that was certain. So, like so many times before, she startedwith boiling up some water. Today she was gonna try something new. To make a potion and then pour the potion onto crystals. Thou she didnt wanted to risk to much incase it would fail, so she decided four would be enough. In the pot, after the water had started to boil, she first poured down some dragon-blood that she had came over for a pretty low price. She let it boil for half an hour before she added some pullverized unicorn-horn, just a littl to give that extra touch to it. When it had boiled togetehr into a smooth liquid each crystal got a spoon of it. They immediatly started to absorb the potion to add the effect to the crystals. She also poured it up into six bottles. When they have cooled off she took a sip from each. The first three was pretty good, not perfect, but almost. Then the three other was worse and worse. The last of them was een undrinkable. Then she took a look at the crystals. Seemed like all of them have turned out perfect quiality. With a smile she placed them with Ssendoms other crystals. She was almost done with his second large order now.

ID: 48891 CD: 9+1=10 Rare item -1 material +6 EXP
ID: 48892 CD: 11+1=12 Perfect item -2 material +9 EXP
ID: 48893 CD: 8+1=9 Rare item -1 material +6 EXP
ID: 48894 CD: 6+1=7 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP
ID: 48895 CD: 10+1=11 Perfect item -2 material +9 EXP
ID: 48896 CD: 5+1=6 Good item -1 material +3 EXP
ID: 48897 CD: 10+1=11 Perfect item -2 material +9 EXP
ID: 48898 CD: 1 Critical fail -1 material +2 EXP
ID: 48899 CD: 8+1=9 Rare item -1 material +6 EXP
ID: 48900 CD: 11+1=12 Perfect item -2 material +9 EXP

Total:
Good(t2) potion x1
Damage(t2) +2 potion x1
Damage(t2) +4 potion x3
Damage(t2) +6 crystal x4
-14 materials
+63 EXP

Edited by Zandra

Zandra was ready to make another day of crafting. She felt good today, like she was gonna accompkish a great goal today. She started her crafting by eating some snacks. Then she boiled up the water and placed three crystals on the bench. The she repeated the procedure she did yesterday. It was a great success today as well. When she did some counting, she realised that Ssendoms order was finally complete. She opened up her screen and with a few swipes she had sent a mail to the berserker, letting him know that his last damage crystal was completed.

+1 CD food consumed

ID: 49155 CD: 9+2=11 Perfect

ID: 49156 CD: 3+2=5 Good

ID: 49157 CD: 8+2=10 Rare

ID: 49158 CD: 12 Perfecr

ID: 49159 CD: 4+2=6 Good

ID: 49160 CD:  9+2=11 Perfect

Total:

Good potion x2

Damage +4 pition x1

Damage +6 crystal x3

-9 materials

+39 EXP

Edited by Zandra

Macradon wandered into Zandra's shop again. He would look around and look at the potions in stock and on display, he couldn't seem to find the potion he was looking for, so he would just make a request. "Hey Zandra" he said as he got closer to the counter of the shop "I'll need a +6 damage potion ASAP for the boss fight" he would say with a smile and hand over a pouch with 4 materials in them. Macradon would need that potion to amp his damage for the boss fight. It seemed like he, Mack and Ssendom were to fight the smaller critters if they were to flock and rush the raid, but if that was not the case, the amplified damage would also be nice to have against the boss.

-4 Materials.

Edited by Macradon

Zandra once again sat in her armchair and rested when the door opened and closed. In just a few days next boss fight would be fought, so it was just a matter of time until someone would drop by for a potion or crystal. A smile appeared on her lips when she saw it was Macradon. She pushed herself up and walked over to him. Seemed he wanted a damage potion."Sure, no problemo. I'll be back in an hour. Youre welcome to drink some hot choclate and relax infront if the fireplace. Herself she went back to start working on the order.

-45 minutes later-

"There, its finished Mac." Zandra said with a smile and handed over the potion to Mac."Cya at the boss fight mate."

ID: 49161 CD: 1 Crit fail

ID: 49162 CD: 5+1=6 Good

ID: 49163 CD: 10+1=11 Perfect

Total:

Good x1

Damage(t2)+6 potion

-3 materials

+14 EXP

Edited by Zandra

Baldur knocked on the door and then pushed his way into the shop.

"Hello Zandra-san. I'm Baldur. You were recommended to me as the shop to go to for my first floor boss fight."

He walks up to the counter and she can see he's a bit nervous, but resolved.

"I'm pretty much just stocking myself up to survive. To that end, I'd like a Safeguard crystal please. And if I have some money left over, I may hit you up for a group heal crystal, and mayhaps a mitigation buffing crystal."

He smiles at her in a friendly, yet slightly worn down manner.

"I hope you're having a good day. I'm sure you're busy with the boss prep going on."

Having previously met Zandra when he had helped her and Lancelot complete the quest that granted the 'survival' skill, Mack had finally decided it was high time that he visited the woman's shop. The word through the player grapevine was that she was one of the better alchemists in the game, and the hulking man was very much in need of some damage boosting items. Wandering the shelves that were stocked with various potions and ingredients, after several moments, the ginger headed man found what it was that he was looking for, plucking two of the +4 Damage potions from the shelves and taking them up to Zandra to settle his tab. "How much do I owe you," he rumbled in a low tone.

The blonde paused momentarily before deciding to enter the shop once again, the boss fight had arrived and he was in dire need of a damage boost. Looking through her crystal collection, Oikawa was sourly disappointed as a bitter taste of "should came here sooner" settled into his mouth. Approaching Zandra, the General, bowed and politely interrupted her routine. "Have any Tier 2 Perfect Damage Crystals left? If not, I will purchase some Tier 2 Rare Damage Potions; or Tier 2 Perfect Damage Potions if you have any. I also may need some safeguard potions if you have those."

@Baldur Zandra saw a new customer enter her shop. When they started advancing on floor bosses faster her businesses has increased. When he had placed his order Zandra let out a deep sigh."Sorry, its not you but there is so many players that dosent read any information.":She pointed at the list where everything she had in stock was."If you look here, you can see big letters one list for potions and one for crystals. Are there any safeguards in the crystal section? And if you look at the prices, why do you want mitigation to be a crystal when potion is she cheaper? Which quality and how many health crystals do you want?" She asked him with a friendly voice.

@Mack Zandra greeted the huge man that arrived just after Baldur left."Oh hi there Mack. Those two would cost 809 Col or 4 materials." She said with a smile.

@Oikawa The third man of today was Oikawa. When she saw him she remembered."Hi. Im so, so sorry but I have forgot your previous order. I dont have any perfect damage in at the moment. Im also almost out of materials until Dom comes with his payment. How many rares do you want?"

Macradon would thanks Zandra for his potion. This damage potion was gonna be a good addition when going on into the boss fight. Before he would leave the shop he would remember another thing he wanted. "Oh yeah, hit me with a Safeguard potion as well" he would say and find another pouch with 3 materials in it to pay. "Seems like all these boss raids are going great for yah" he would say with a smile. He would need the safeguard as it was known that this big boss would have some strong AOE attacks as well as having small dregs going on.

Baldur blushed slightly, and opened his mouth to clarify his actions, but he promptly closed it again. He would have preferred crystals, but he had no materials with which to barter, so the point was moot anyways.

"My apologies for wasting your time. A safeguard potion and a Perfect Mitigation Potion, please."

He opened up a trade window, and adjusted the Col to the correct amount.

-1600 Col

+1 Safeguard Potion

+1 Damage Mit (-27) Potion

Once she accepted his transaction, he would say "Thank you." And give her a respectful bow, before making his way out of the shop.