Exellance Elexirium [F1-Alchemist rank 10] OPEN!

(Do I have this right, Mass HP Recovery and HP Recovery crystals restore the same amount? That makes no sense.)

Walking into the potions shop Celestial took his time browsing the wares, finally he pulled up an order form and began filling it out. Today was a special half-off special, and so he was going to take this opportunity to get several items which would help him for the next little while. "So when I pick these up, this would be 8 materials for all three crystals, is that right? I'm so bad with numbers sometimes hehe. T_T"

Name: Health-Giver
Item Type: Crystal
Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +3 Mass HP Recovery (+25 HP)
Description: [A crystal healing +25 HP ]

Name: Teleport Crystal

Enhancements: Teleport Crystal
Description: A crystal to teleport home safely. 

Name: Damage Blast

Enhancements: +3 Damage
Description: A crystal enhancing damage by 3. 

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Ebony

Zandra saw a dark haired girl steping into her shop. She seemed nervous or something. She wanted to buy three uncommon health crystals. Thou Zandra barely herd what she said.''Well hi there and welcome.''she greeted her with a friendly smile.''Well, if you want three uncommon crystals it would usualy cost 1800 Col or 9 materials. But your right, Im having a sale at the moment.''she started to talk to herself.''So, with half price it would be either 900 Col or 4 and a half material, make it four.''while she said it she counted on her fingers and looking slightly up. Then she turned her attention back to the girl.''900 Col or 4 materials is my price.''

@Ssendom

Next person to arriving after her annonchement was Ssendom.''Well, Im halfway with you order. Here is your first ten crystals.''she opened a transaction window and sent the crystals to the man infront of her.''Hmm.. you want to place it on hold and order some health crystal.''she looked at the Col he placed on her bench.''Well, thats way to much. Also, crystals costs and additional material. Either 1800 Col and 3 materials or 9 materials.'' she gave him a friendly smile while informing him about her prices. Just give me a few minutes and I will make you those health crystals. The black haired girl headed back to her workbench to hopefully make at least some of Ssendoms order. She actually succed with the whole of it.''So, here is your three health crystals as well. Hope they gets to good use.''

@Celestial

The third customer entering her shop was another man. He seemed a little confused about the effects of her health crystal.''Well, my perfect health crystals that heals only you heals 25 health, if perfect crystal for entire party, it heals 15 HP. Either way the total price would half of 9, so lets say 4. Your price for those three crystals is 4 materials. And do you want party-heal or solo-heal?''

-Damage crystal +3 x10

ID: 37343 CD: 7+1=8 Uncommon item -1 Material +4 EXP

ID: 37344 CD: 9+1=10 Rare item -1 Material +6 EXP

ID: 37345 CD: 8+1=9 Uncommon item -1 Material +4 EXP

ID: 37346 CD: 10+1=11 Rare item -1 Material +6 EXP

ID: 37347 CD: 11+1=12 Perfect item -2 Materials +9 EXP

ID: 37348 CD: 11+1=12 Perfect item -2 Materials +9 EXP

ID: 37349 CD: 12 Perfect item -2 Materials +9 EXP

ID: 37350 CD: 2+1=3 Bad item -1 Material +2 EXP

Total:

Health crystal +25 x3

Helath potion +20 x2

Health potion +15 x2

Bad item x1

-11 Materials

+49 EXP

-Health crystal +25 x3

-Damage crystal +3 x10

Edited by Zandra Zvift
11 minutes ago, Zandra Zvift said:

The third customer entering her shop was another man. He seemed a little confused about the effects of her health crystal.''Well, my perfect health crystals that heals only you heals 25 health, if perfect crystal for entire party, it heals 15 HP. Either way the total price would half of 9, so lets say 4. Your price for those three crystals is 4 materials. And do you want party-heal or solo-heal?''

Solo-heal. Thanks and 4 materials it is.

Ebony nodded and pulled up her hud, transferring 900 col to the woman. Ebony was a healer build, focusing on healing others. That meant that she wasn't about to waste skill points on battle healing, so she needed crystals like these to heal herself with. She gathered up the three uncommon healing crystals and nodded politely to the woman. "Thank you. If I need any more potions or crystals I know where to go." She called out as she walked out of the store.

-900 Col

+3 Uncommon Health Crystals

Ssendom took his thirteen crystals for the order and bowed respectfully, "It pains me to admit, I currently do not have the materials to give, so keep the extra 3,200 col for payment over the four materials you should require for the payment. I am sorry, I can get your materials another day." He apologized to the Top Flight alchemist, he then turned to take his leave. "After the Floor Boss has been defeated, I hope you will return to finishing my order. And thank you for everything Zandra, if you ever need anything. Please do not hesitate to send me a message, good day." He finished promising her then left the building.

+10 Ssendom's Bloodrage
+3 Perfect Healing Crystal
-5,000 col

ID: 37481 CD: 12 Perfect item -2 Materials +9 EXP

ID: 37482 CD: 5+1=6 Good item -1 Material +3 EXP

ID: 37483 CD: 8+1=9 Uncommon item -1 Material +4 EXP

ID: 37484 CD: 7+1=8 Uncommon item -1 Material +4 EXP

ID: 37485 CD: 9+1=10 Rare item -1 Material +6 EXP

ID: 37486 CD: 11+1=12 Perfect item -2 Materials +9 EXP

ID: 37488 CD: 4+1=5 Good item -1 Material +3 EXP

ID: 37489 CD: 1 Critical failure -1 Material +2 EXP

Total:

HP recovery +25 x1

Teleportation crystal x1

HP recovery potion +15 x2

HP recovery potion +20 x1

Good item x2

-10 Materials

+40 EXP

Edited by Zandra Zvift

ID: 37570 CD:  2+1=3 Bad item -1 Material +2 EXP LD: 18+1=19 +1 Material

ID: 37571 CD:  10+1=11 Rare item -1 Material +6 EXP

ID: 37572 CD:  1 Critical failure -1 Material +2 EXP

ID: 37573 CD:  4+1=5 Good item -1 Material +3 EXP

ID: 37574 CD:  5+1=6 Good item -1 Material +3 EXP

ID: 37575 CD:  2+1=3 Bad item -1 Material +2 EXP

ID: 37576 CD:  11+1=12 Perfect item -2 Materials +9 EXP

ID: 37577 CD:  12 Perfect item -2 Materials +9 EXP

Total:

Damge increase +3 x2

HP recovery potion +20 x1

Good item x2

Bad item x1

-9 Materials

+36 EXP

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Calrex walked into the Blood and Stones, giving a small sigh as he looked over at Zandra, giving a friendly wave as he walked over, "Hey Zandra, sorry it took so long to get you these. If you're in need of some more, I'm going to be trying to get some more trips done before the next floor raid. I'm sure you're busy with orders, so I'll let you get back to it."

Swiping on his menu he produced a decently sized bag of materials, enough for at least five days worth of crafts. Handing them over he gave a wave before heading back out, "Let me know if you're in need of more. I'll try to keep up this time."

Donated 40 Materials

ID: 37890 CD: 2+1=3 Bad item -1 material +2 EXP

ID: 37891 CD: 9+1=10 Rare item -1 material +6 EXP

ID: 37892 CD: 12 Perfect item -2 material +9 EXP

ID: 37893 CD: 1 Crit fail -1 material +2 EXP

ID: 37894 CD: 8+1=9 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP

ID: 37896 CD: 5+1=6 Good item -1 material +3 EXP

ID: 37897 CD: 1 Crit fail -1 material +2 EXP

ID: 37898 CD: 7+1=8 Uncommon item +4 EXP

Total:

Uncommon item x2

Rare item x1

Damage +3 crystal x1

Bad item x1

Good item x1

-9 materials

+32 EXP 

Edited by Zandra Zvift

ID: 38009 CD: 8+1=9 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP

ID: 38010 CD: 11+1=12 Perfect item -2 material +9 EXP

ID: 38011 CD: 6+1=7 Good item -1 material +3 EXP

ID: 38012 CD: 10+1=11 Rare item -1 material +6 EXP

ID: 38013 CD: 8+1=9 Uncommon item -1 material +4 EXP

ID: 38014 CD: 4+1=5 Good item -1 material +3 EXP

ID: 38015 CD: 6+1=7 Good item -1 material +3 EXP

ID: 38016 CD: 9+1=10 Rare item -1 material +6 EXP

Total:

HP-recovery +25 crystal x1

Uncommon potion x2

Rare potion x2

Good item x3

-9 materials

+38 EXP

Edited by Zandra Zvift

Calrex walked back into Zandra's shop, giving a wave as he walked over, "Hey Zandra, getting ready for the upcoming floor boss fight, so I'm in need of a couple of potions. Hm...let's see."

Spotting the ones he needed the bluenette picked them out, "Alright, how much do I owe you?"

After hearing the price the Ultramarine Knight produced the col and set the bag on the counter he added a little extra, since Zandra was giving a large discount for the raid party members before adding the items to his inventory. "Hm...are the Safeguard potions also for sale? If not just let me know how much they are and I'll have one if it isn't reserved."

"I think I'll keep one of those on hand. I'm still determining my strategy, but it's likely I might give it to Teayre or Tristan."

Requesting 1 Safeguard Potion

+1 Damage +2 Potion
+1 HP Recover +20 Potion

-200 col

Edited by Calrex

The irishman smiled as he looked at the new Blood and Stones shop Zandra had opened up on Floor Four. She really had come a long way since her cart near his shop on Floor Two. Opening the door, Jomei walked up to the counter to greet the girl. "Hey you" he said in a soft tone. "I'm sure you know why I'm here.. with the boss fight in two days and all." He knew Zandra probably was up to her neck in orders, being one of the best alchemists in the area who was actually taking orders at the moment. "I'll spare you with making any special orders and just buy something you already made, if you don't mind." He began to browse through her wares to find something he found may be fit for him. He eventually picked up a HP x 20 Crystal and a potion that brought his damage up by two. "I think these two should be good for now, how much do I owe you?"

@Ebony

''Oh hi Ebony. Here is your three health-crystal. Hope they gonna serve you well and Im looking forward to see you again.''

@Ssendom

''Okay, since its you Ssendom, I let you have it for the Col instead. Im realy grateful for your kindness of giving me such a huge amount. I certainly will do, and Im here if you need to place any other order later as well.''

@Calrex

Zandra saw a man she never met before entering the shop. But since they have been having much contact thru PM's she knew who it was.''Oh, hi Calrex. Im realy grateful you giving these ones to me. Im gonna put it for great use. Bye bye.''

A few days later

''Oh hi Calrex, welcome back. If you are in need of potions you realy have come to the right place.'' Cal said what he wanted and Zandra transactioned the potions he wanted, together with a safeguard.''Well, one of the safeguard potions are for sale. The other I gonna use myself sorry. The price is 280 Col in total.''

@Jomei

''Ho Jomei. It was long time since you visited me in my shop last time. Wasnt it when I still had a cart or do I remember wrong? So you want a few potions. Here you go. And by the way, my inventory is full, could you get this mass-eal crystal for me? I would like to say the price is free, but that would made it unfair to my other customers. But you are a guild member and they arent effected by my sales. They have a permamnent 99% discount. Im almost never gonna give something away from my shop. So your price is 16 Col.''

"Aye, it was when you still had the cart." he chuckled. "Now I have to travel a couple of floors to get to you, rather than just walk outside of my shop." he gave her a wink. The girl then asked if Jomei could hold onto a mass-healing crystal for the boss fight as well, to which he nodded. "Sure. I have no problem with that." Finally, the girl began to speak to him about the price of all of the things he was buying, but that since she was part of his guild, he had a 99% discount, bringing his total down to a measly 16 col. He blinked in surprise, "W-What? Only 16 col? A-Are you sure Zandra?" He let out a sigh and smiled, "Well, if you insist on it. Thank you." Opening his inventory, he transferred the 16 col over to Zandra. He then looked back up at her and smiled softly, "Thank you again, I'll see you later." He placed his hands on the counter and leaned across it, giving the girl a peck on the cheek. He then gave her a wave as he walked out of her shop.

-16 col

+1 Mass HP Crystal
+1 20 HP Crystal
+1 2 Dmg Potion

@Ace9

''Those two crystals would either cost 1600 Col and 2 materials or only 8 materials.''

---------------------------Daily crafting--------------------

ID: 38496 CD: 7+1=8 Uncommon item -1 Material +4 EXP

ID: 38497 CD: 9+1=10 Rare item -1 Material +6 EXP

ID: 38498 CD: 12 Perfect item -2 materials +9 EXP

ID: 38499 CD: 5+1=6 Good item -1 Material +3 EXP

ID: 38400 CD: 11+1=12 Perfect item -2 materials +9 EXP

ID: 38401 CD: 3+1=4 Good item -1 Material +3 EXP

ID: 38402 CD: 10+1=11 Rare item -1 Material +6 EXP

ID: 38404 CD: 4+1=5 Good item -1 Material +3 EXP

Total:

2x Damage +3 crystal

1x HP recovery potion +15

2x HP recovery potion +20

3x Good item

-10 Materials

+43 EXP

Edited by Zandra Zvift

I dont have any -6 damage cysta in stock at the moment. Thou I have a potion. But you can order a crystal. Should be ready in one or two days. Then total price would be 1800 Col and 2 materials or 9 materials.

Edited by Zandra Zvift
  • Zandra changed the title to Exellance Elexirium [F1-Alchemist rank 10] OPEN!