[Shop- F22] Shadow's Wares [Rank 3 Merchant]

Having spoken to the owner of the shop 'Trinkets and Drink-its', Nikodemus made his way to Floor 3. Upon arriving, he wandered the streets for some time and then came to the shop itself. Upon entering, he took some time looking around here and there. With a smile, he examined some of the wares here and there. After having glanced at the items for sale, Nikodemus then approached the counter and took his large ornate helmet off, setting it on his him so that the large beak-like visor was pointing forward. Taking a large axe from his inventory, Nikodemus set it down on the counter before him and then cleared his throat. "Hello Master Hikoru. I have come to have this item evaluated. We spoke before and concluded on a donation of materials for it's evaluation. Is that still the case?"

Nimbus Light:

Hide contents

Name: Nimbus Light

Profession: Blacksmith

ID# 55365 

CD: 10 + 1

Quality: Rare

Tier: 1

Item Type: One Handed Battle Axe

Enhancements: (2/2) +1 damage, Accuracy +1 BD

Description: A large one handed axe made of a fine ebony steel. Along it's blade are runic markings that glow green, having powdered minerals from the natural light crystals that form in Nimbus in them. The blade is sharpened to a honed edge and the weight of the weapon allows for better weilding.

Edited by Nikodemus_Blackwood
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After Hikoru examined a few more of his friends Armor's, he heard a ringing from the front of the shop, another customer. He smiled and came out, seeing the player he had spoke with but a few days prior. He set down an axe and asked for it to be appraised, and if he could donate a few materials. He gave a small smile and a small nod, taking the axe and examining it

"Yes, a few materials to spare would be nice, because sometimes I have no idea how much something will cost me." He said with a small laugh. He put the axe down, and sighed "I'll see what I can do, alright? I'll message you when it's done."

Spoiler

ID: 59418

CD: 8+1=9 <Retry> +5 EXP

ID: 59419

CD: 2+1=3 <Locked> +2 EXP

ID: 59420

CD: 5+1=6 <Retry> +5 EXP

ID: 59421

CD: 9+1=10 <Success!> +9 EXP

LD: 17 <Damage> Found on Stinger Edge

ID: 59422

CD: 3+1=4 <Locked> +2 EXP

ID: 59423

CD: 2+1=3 <Locked> +2 EXP

-6 Mats

+25 EXP

((OOC: Please give mt the stats of your axe, so I know what i'm working with XD))

Edited by Hikoru
  • 2 weeks later...

Quickly walking into the shop the crimson devil made her way straight for the merchant's counter, this guy's shop was directly on her way to the new boss event that popped up and from what she had overheard from Monochrome douchebag's conversation when stalking him he had traded a potion to this particular merchant. A potion that would amp her Mitigation enough to survive an attack from something like a boss. Snapping her fingers Crimsa's sapphire gaze searched for the owner, who happened to be her best friends fiance or whatever. "oi!, Ariel's boytoy. Sandshark Potion, 5 materials. Gimme!".

-5 Materials

+Sandshark Potion

Hikoru turned when a young player he hadn't seen in awhile came in, asking for his Sandshark Potion for a few materials. He was running low, and the materials could be of use, but he didn't like to be called a boytoy. He blushed a bit and basically threw it at her, turning and taking the materials off the counter and stuffing them in his pocket, making his way into the back room and placing the materials down and scratching his familiar's chin to calm him down from wanting to lash out at the girl, knowing very well that it may or may not destroy his reputation and the respect he somewhat carried, and that wasn't something he was willing to gamble with

+5 Materials

+1 Sandshark Potion

Having spent a bit gathering materials, Nikodemus made his way back to the shop of floor 3 to pay for the appraisal he had requested on an axe. Entering, he looked about for a moment and then went to the counter and called "Hello, Master Merchant? I am here to pay for an appraisal on an axe!" With that, he took a bag of materials out and set them on the counter calling out once more. "It was for Nimbus Light."

-20 mats

Item already with shop owner.

"Hey Hik!" Yelling for his friend to get attention The monochrome boy stumbled into the shop with a comical amount of weapons and armor in his arms. "I brought you some things to appraise!." he yelled once more as he set the equipment onto the counter, the various tools scattering filling the top. "You said you wanted to appraise well here you go!, also ignore the price tags. I totally didn't buy someone's entire stock for you." he chuckled nervously.

"Oh right! how did my previous order come out?" he asked.

-Added to Appraisal.

Spoiler

Rare:

Hide contents

Name: Darkest Night
ID: 31562 CD: 11(10+1)
Crafted In: The Wanderer's Forge
Item Type: Weapon (Katana)
Quality: Rare
Tier: 1
Enhancements: +2 Damage
Description: A fine steel bladed katana with a hilt wrapped in jet black cloth and a scabbard made of highly polished black wood.
Cost: 400 col or 2 materials

Name: Razor's Edge

ID: 39957

Item Type: Weapon (Katana)

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: +1 Damage, +1 Bleed

Description: The hilt is wrapped in black cloth with an ornamental white feather hanging from the end.
Cost: 400 col or 2 materials

Uncommon:

Hide contents

Name: Protector's Helm
ID: 37169
Item Type: Heavy Armor (Helmet)
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: +1 Mitigation
Description: A simple, full helmet with polished metal and a dark blue border around the edges.
Cost: 150 col or 1 material.

Name: Piercing Lance
ID: 37171
Item Type: Weapon (One-Handed Assault Spear)
Enhancements: +1 Damage
Description: A simple one-handed spear, primarily red in color. Its arrow-shaped blade allows for extra damage.

Name: Crusader's Blade
ID: 37272
Item Type: Weapon (One-Handed Straight Sword)
Description: A simple straight sword with golden detailing at the hilt and along the blade.

Name: Wild Lash
ID: 37466
Item Type: Weapon (Whip)
Description: A dark brown cat o' nine tails style whip that gives extra damage.

Name: Spiked Gauntlets
ID: 37499
Item Type: Heavy Armor (Gauntlets)
Enhancements: +1 Thorns
Description: Metal gauntlets with a spiked edge along the knuckles, able to cause damage back to an attacker.

Name: Crescent Axe

ID: 39064

Item Type: Weapon (Two-Handed Battle Axe)

Quality: Uncommon

Enhancements: +1 Damage

Description: A large, simple axe with a curved blade. The metal is polished with a sturdy wooden handle and golden trim

Name: Sunlit Guard

ID: 38723

Item Type: Heavy Armor

Enhancements: +1 Recovery

Description: A heavy chestpiece with golden trim. It seems to absorb a small amount of sunlight and pass the energy on to the wearer.

Name: Duelist's Bracers

ID: 38725

Item Type: Heavy Armor (Bracers)

Enhancements: +1 Recovery

Description: Simple metal bracers with leather accents. The armor is invigorating; the user can feel their energy regenerate more quickly in battle.

Name: Leafborn Protector

ID: 38726

Item Type: Shield

Enhancements: +1 Regen

Description: A small rounded shield that lets the user move around easily. It's imbued with the healing properties of a certain herb that can cause the wielder to sometimes regain HP during battle.

Name: Ember's Bite

ID: 38917

Enhancements: +1 Accuracy

Description: A one-handed spear with a red and white color scheme. The blade is a bit wider than usual, allowing attacks to land more easily.

Name: Sustained Rage
ID: 37799
Item Type: Shield
Enhancements: +1 Heavy Momentum
Description: Missing can be frustrating. This flaming red shield understands, and it helps you understand that all you need to do is make sure you smash them harder next time.

Name: Large Spike Shoulderpads
ID: 37948
Item Type: Heavy Armor
Enhancements: +1 Thorns
Description: Some call the spikes unnecessary. Those guys usually don't get away without a few extra holes in them.

Name: Hole Punch
ID: 38053
Enhancements: +1 Keen
Description: A spear that looks like nothing more than a pointed steel stick that is designed to not only pierce armor, but leave the enemy open for future attacks.

Name: Hidden Blades
ID: 38111
Item Type: Weapon (Claws)
Enhancements: +1 Paralyze
Description: These gloves look like ordinary handwraps at first, but if you move your wrist in just a way, claws pop out to both surprise and tear apart your foe. Their shock is their downfall.

Name: Stiffened Whip
ID: 38341
Item Type: Weapon (Whip)
Description: A hardened leather whip that is short, but effective for bruising even tougher foes.

Name: Hunting Knife
ID: 39952
Item Type: Weapon (Dagger)
Enhancements: +1 Bleed
Description: A serrated blade designed primarily for skinning animals, but works just as effectively at skinning enemies in combat.

Name: Howling Dusk
ID: 39743
Item Type: Weapon (One-Handed Straight Sword)
Description: A long straight sword made of a dark metal. An ornamental black feather hangs at the end of the hilt.

• 2 weeks later...

Kalesh entered into the merchant shop with the cute name with a smile on his lips. He glanced around a bit at the items in stock before stepping forward and placing several items onto the merchant's desk. "Hello, I was wondering if I could sell these." He says before saying "If you want to buy them for a better price, I won't stop you, but if not then just toss them in the junk sale." He looked down at the small collection of items as if confirming his decision before nodding his head affirmatively. With their power he didn't feel like they'd do him much good anymore. Plus he had plenty of items to replace them or could have stronger items made. "Ah, I'm Kalesh, by the way." He introduces to the owner of the shop, figuring that putting a name to the face couldn't hurt.

-1 Minor HP Recovery Crystal
-1 Snake Venom - 4 Damage for 10 Turns on crit
-1 Mercenary's Malice

Spoiler

Name: Mercenary's Malice
ID: 30033 CD: 12
Profession: Blacksmith
Item Rank: Perfect
Effect: +3 Damage
Item Type: Claws
Description: A pair of black gauntlets that cover the forearm and the entirety of the hand. Instead of blades extending out from the knuckles, the fingers of the gauntlet are sharpened at the tip, giving the wearer hands reminiscent of a demonic claw. The material going up the arms is leathery material the hugs close to the wearer's skin, and can easily go under the sleeves of clothing. The pointed metals tips of the fingers blend in perfectly to aid the illusion of them being the wearer's actual hand.

Name: Minor HP Recovery Crystal
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: 2
ID: 18659
Roll: 10
Item Type: Crystal
Quality: Uncommon
Enhancements: HP Recovery +10
Description: A strawberryred-coloured crystal about 4x6x10cm

• 5 months later...

"Yo! I'm coming in!" Sey would declare as he went into the Merchant shop which belonged to no other than Hikoru. Why would he enter? Well, with the recent amount of Col he obtained from the fight he had with the many boars out in the fields, he figured that he should stock up on items. Though they were rather expensive as he learned, so he was going to ask for something basic. "I would like to buy from you one of your basic teleportation crystals." The snow-haired player would tell him as he would walk over to the counter which would separate him and the clerk there. Placing his hands on the counter, he would look around to see where he was, if he even was here. If not, then he probably would have to leave a note or something, and maybe he could return later. But considering the dude had a thing for shadows, that was highly unlikely in his opinion.

• 1 month later...

Beatbox had traveled back to floor 3... it had been quite a long time since Beatbox had been on this floor... however he was here for one thing and one thing only... the Demonic Egg. He had heard that Hikoru had that item for sale going around for 20,000 col... Beatbox wanted to take up on that offer just in case if he was ever offered a demonic weapon, he had walked into his store and said "Hikoru. I am here to purchase your Demonic Egg that you have told me about not too long ago, I have got the col, I have worked a little hard to get this amount, however anything is worth the effort for the item that I am needing to get." he smiled and placed the col onto his counter, he made sure it was 20,000 exact and once he confirmed that it was the correct amount he had gotten his Demonic Egg, he looked up to Hikoru with a smile and extended his hand outwards to shake his hand "It's a pleasure to do business with you, if you ever need me. Feel free to shoot me a message, I will always be in your friends list." and with that he was gone.

+1 Demonic Egg

-20,000 Col

@Hikoru

Hikoru recieved a notification that someone had entered his shop, something he hadn't expected at all. He left the fields he was grinding in and teleported to his shop to see Beatbox asking for his Golden egg. He just gave a solemn nod and opened the request, sending him the egg he had been holding onto for almost a year now. He had no need of it, and had told Beat a long time ago that he could have it if he needed it. He accepted the request and took the Col, adding it to his inventory and just giving a nod to him, acknowledging the request as best he could at the moment, and went back into his shop to send the Col to his Guild, since he didnt need it. He would get the Guild hall before his own home, since none of the floors appealed to him at the moment. He would just have to wait until they got onto a higher floor to build his home, which meant it would cost more money. He didn't mind though. If he got a home he loved, he would be happy

+20,000 Col

-1 Demonic Egg

• 1 month later...

Hikoru turned to see Hakai come to him, and brought him a weapon he had wanted ever since it appeared in the game, Limbo's Fang. He grabbed it with his hand, and watched as she left with just saying "When she got back, to give it back." He didn't know what to say. He held up the Katana, and reached for the sticker in his inventory. He had it, he finally had it. He was estatic, and was speechless for the first time in a long time. He placed it into a sheath that appeared at his size, a Katana-sized sheath at his side. He didn't like the look of it on his side, but he didn't mind it. He would keep it until he got the time to get the sticker onto it, and he went back to napping against the counter

Received Limbo's Fang (Katana)

Name: Limbo's Fang
Type: Katana
Tier: 2
Enchants: +2 Envenom/ +2 Blight
Description: A dagger that resembles one of Limbo's fangs. It has a black blade with a green motif on both sides of the sharp edge, making it look like it was dipped in venom.